Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Nina Ricci for women
dislike

cherry
Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Nina Ricci for women Pictures

This floral-fruity-woody fragrant cocktail, the last one in the “Les Belles de Ricci” collection of fragrances has been on the market since 2004. The fantastic, spiral-shaped, pink bottle has a little floral crown on the top. The perfume designer, Aurelien Guichard, filled this fairy-tail bottle with a fruity-floral breeze made of sweet bergamot, a slightly bitter grapefruit, apricot, nut meg and sweet raspberry in the top notes. The heart opens with delicate cherry blossom, sensual rose and water lily. The base, as sweet as the perfume itself, has the notes of bitter and sour cherry, red fruit and musk. The perfume is available as 30ml and 50ml edt.

Black Currant Cassia Raspberry Grapefruit Bergamot

Cherry Blossom Water Lily Tangerine Rose

Musk Cherry Red Berries

Amore Mio

Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

I have to agree with Viveka. It smells like a million other scents. There's something very familiar about it. I'm not big on fruity fragrances but I will say that I can handle the fruit in this one. A bit on the sweet side and too fizzy maybe. La Paradis de Nina does NOT work on my skin. The longevity of neither these two fragrances are great. I think I need to revisit good old fashioned L'Air Du Temps.

a very light skin scent that dosen't last but an hour or so. this is fizzy at first spray, but not exclusively cherry. more like a cherry scent mixed with some other citrus notes. i seem to get a bit of mimosa in this as well. nice for daywear in warmer weather. the bottle is very pretty. this is a like for me not a love.

Hayven
Hayven

I had a hard time finding anything fruity in this. I can catch a hint of cherry and bitter grapefruit (almost soda/fizzy-like) in the dry-down, but it's so faint. This juice is very flowery to me. I was expecting something sweeter. It's not the end of the world since I needed a flowery concoction in my collection, but based on the notes it was not what I expected.

onimoka
onimoka

anikiii:
Refreshing cool taste, sweet cherry, but it is not very greasy. Good mood will be painted for the young girl.

viveka
viveka

I don't find anything special in that one... If you take powder jelly and mix it with a lot of water - you obtain spirit of Cherry Fantasy. Smells like million other scents, for me pretty annoying and boring. Slightly fruit with watery notes - without power and charm.

Saying the truth, I hate this frag :(

for me, this is my favorite perfume ever.

it's very sweet and fruity.

CountAnubis
CountAnubis

Its a very sweet fragrance that simply smells like a Cherry lollipop. In all it smells rather unnatural, simple and one-dimensional and remebers me of a fragrance for children. Very sweet and kittenish.

03 out of 10 Points

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very great fragrance! I like it, because so fruity and balanced sweet. Perfect perfume!

ydee
ydee

I love it, very fruity, much cherry all the time, sweet but still fresh.
Tried a mini first, but had to get a bottle of it.

Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy by Nina Ricci 3.69 out of 5 based on 86 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Nina Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Britney Spears Believe Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Amour d`Amandier Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Britney Spears In Control Curious Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Burberry Burberry Brit Paris Hilton Can Can Avon Treselle Seduction Chopard Wish Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Coach Coach Poppy Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Cacharel Amor Amor Guerlain Insolence Britney Spears Radiance