Designers » N-Q » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Nina Ricci for women

Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Nina Ricci for women
dislike

cinnamon
Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Nina Ricci for women Pictures Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Nina Ricci for women Pictures Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Nina Ricci for women Pictures

This delicious, fruity fragrance, described as chypre – fruity, is the part of the collection “Les Belles de Ricci”. It has been on market since 1999. This time the Ricci beauty is dressed in yellow with a blue crown at the top. Bitter – green – citrus aromas of grapefruit, sweet orange, blueberry and juicy peach note open this summer fruit cocktail. Delice d’Epices was created to seduce, just like all of the fragrances from this collection, carrying the heart of sweet cardamom, jasmine and shifty orchid. Vanilla softy caresses, along with sandalwood, cedar and warm and intensive Tonka, settled at the base of this delicates.

Orange Grapefruit Apple

Carnation Cinnamon Orchid Jasmine Cardamom

Vanilla Cedar

Art Collection by Jacomo #09
Josephine Baker

Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Fragrance Reviews

Lafierita
Lafierita

I bought this perfume when I was 20 years old, studying abroad in Spain. I was instantly in love with the spicy complexity. I haven't had it in years and will be buying it again soon. I've never found another scent that was so intriguing and frankly sexy. I kept the empty bottle for a long time too just to sniff and remember.

aleksandr.dmytrenko
aleksandr.dmytrenko

It is discovery of the year for me. I love it from the first smell. The bottle looks so funny and smiley but inside there is something unpredictable. The spices are so tender and warm. They comes with glorious apples! so nice duet. I spray it on my skin and it works. Every minute i feel pulsing soft veil of caramelized apples with cinnamon composition. This is my favorite for this summer. Love it.
NO MERCY

freddinos
freddinos

A classic chypre without any sweetness from i.e. vanilla (I'm surprised it's even listed in the notes!I also do not get the orange to the point I'm thinking I got a bad bottle). Yes, it is spicy but in a herbal, not warm way. I blind bought it from the reviews here mentioning resemblance to apple pie, but to my nose there is no similarity whatsoever. Maybe it's a cultural thing though, in my country apple pie smells sweet and buttery from all the cinnamon,vanilla, brown sugar and rich caramelized crust. Delice d'Epices is a green, mossy, almost unisex fresh spicy scent. Not for me:(

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Delicious and spicy rich apple pie! Need I say more? Perfect silage and lasting power, excellent gourmand, although a little synthetic. The bottle is kind of funny, or retro if you wish. An edible scent in the best possible meaning, very sweet and warm. I don't get the notes distinctively, just the aroma of an apple pie baking in the oven. I don't know exactly when it's appropriate to wear it, but it does make me hungry when I do and startles my sweet tooth. I wouldn't call it romantic, sexy or classy, it's too gourmand to fall into any of those categoreies. Being winter now, I find it lovely on warm sweaters, playful and fun.

Hayven
Hayven

This is everything I expected L Lolita Lempika to be... cinnamon, spice, sweet with vanilla. It's PERFECT for the holiday season. It smells just like apple pie or an apple tart. Lovelovelove it!!

Apparently there are 2 kinds of bottles for this; I was hoping to have the opaque bottle to match my blue one, but it's a clear bottle with yellow juice. Not a big deal though.

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

Nice and light scent. I love cinnamon and I can clearly smell it in this one. But the bottle is weird... to me it looks like a snail with a crown.

Mariantu
Mariantu

For me this perfume was a real discovery.

I was helping a friend to study some English, and prepared a class about perfumes. We both love the topic, so I showed her this site. She was so excited! Next class, she brought home all her perfumes and we were checking the ingredients of all of hers to determine which were her favorites. It was an amazing class, and at the end of it, she gave me this one!!

I loved this perfume immediately though I'd have never dared to buy it according to its review. Anyway... the fruity - spicy balance is just perfect on my skin! (as in my friend's awful :-S).

Chocolatelover
Chocolatelover

I bought this at a local store yesterday.
When I saw the little box of Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices on a shelf, I couldn't believe my eyes! I thought it's (almost) impossible to find it, except on the internet. (There was Cherry Fantasy next to it also.)

Since it was too long ago that I sniffed Delice d'Epices, I couldn't remember what kind of smell it was. There was no tester for this.
I checked Fragrantica first and went back to the store right away. LOL (Thanks, Fragrantica!)

It's my fist time to wear this perfume. I'm loving it!
Delice d`Epices is really well balanced. Spicy, sweet, fresh, fruity, warm, soft, and cozy. It's just delicious!
It's easy to wear. Perfect for fall/winter days.

Maybe I should go back to the store and get the very last Delice d`Epices too, before it's too late.

Unikko
Unikko

Autumn in a bottle :) It's sweet, gourmand, fruity and slightly spicy. Reminds me of apple pie with cinnamon and vanilla sauce but it's not straight up foody. Very pleasant gourmand, not too strong or sweet and very easy to wear.

emi
emi

I can't pick up a single note from this scent, maybe except cinnamon. Spicy, sweet yet light and easy to be worn. It reminds me of smell of coke sniffed from the glass on a hot summer day. I simply adore Delice d'Epices by Nina Ricci. I just wish it would last longer on my skin and had better silage.

Norgirl
Norgirl

this is so delicios.i got this true a swapp Thanks :) i love the opening , sweet and nice whit the apples and grapfruits,
and in comes the cinnamonand carnations. a thought oh no is this going to be a no no but i was so wrong , gently undfolding the Jasmin ,orchids and the most beautiful . cardamom. oh i love it . then the end whit vanilla and cedar , simply georgas . this is so sweet and seductive to my nose . like it alot
It reminds me alittle bit of Lolitas .L.whit the cinamon part ,but this is sweeter and more balanced in that way. love them bouth

peregrina2011
peregrina2011

First bought this in Madrid in 2000. Loved it back then and still do. However it seems like the most recent bottle I purchased doesn't have the same staying power as previous bottles and it fades to a different sort of smell than the others.

allexa27
allexa27

very very similar to BLV NOtte for women by BVlgari

Migotka
Migotka

Leaving aside the awful bottle design reminding me of, hmhmhm... nevermind.
Not the most fortunate idea for a perfume bottle.

Delice d'Epices is quite a funny fragrance, totally not what I expected from it and from the reviews. I think I was imagining it as more sppicy and sweet and defnitely very,v ery warm, judging from the notes. The fragrance turns out to be quite delicious- that of an apple pie. There is lotf of apple and cinnamon, but it's more of an apple pie where only half of the amount of required sugar was added. The floral notes are bearely there, and the vanilla lingers in the background, it's soft, but sometimes I have an impression that it struggles to find its way through the apple/cinnamon combination. Instead of warm and cosy, the scent is more citrusy/airy/juicy. Not that I mind, I was just a bit surprised at the first sniff.

It is perfect for casual wear in both hot and cold weather. I wish there was more sweetness to it, sicne it fefinitely would go along well with the other notes, and some more cardamon would definitely be welcome nn my behalf. Nevertheless, it is the best out of the family I have tried so far, and it has been accompanying me quite a lot over the past few weeks.

Cereza
Cereza

Very, very special and tasty. I had Paco Rabanne Calandre on my left wrist and Delice D'Epices on my right. Guess which wrist was the one I kept sniffing? This is extremely lovely and pleasant perfume. It opens with most delicious and sparling grapefruits and oranges with a tiny bit of apple present as well. After the heart notes hit in I feel mouthwatering cinnamon with orchid and slightly bit of cardamon added for the spices. The orange is still present.
The drydown is truly adorable, with still some orange freshness lingering in the air and juicy, tasty vanilla. I must have this!

UPD: Was greedy and bought it 5 min after writing this review. Bad girl!

nyoka
nyoka

THis is a very faint parfume on me.I get a fruit bowl dominated bygrapefruit and Blood orange.YUmmy but not mouth watering.THe 2nd note blends in with jasmine and orchids and ramps it up.I wish the whole fume was like the dry down,deep,woodsy,tonka bean blended with sweet pure vanilla.lasts a while on me.IT is Subally sexy and seduces slowly.JUst like letting love grow.It SHOULD BBcalled fruity woody.the best of both worlds.

I really love the bottle but I am afraid this one falls into my category 'cannot smell it'. That is sad looking at the notes!
:-(

Chrissie8809
Chrissie8809

I smelled this in a boutique in menorca in the early 00's...How i WISH i bought a bottle! I've been trying to track it down with little avail.

This conjures up the most fond memories of sunshine and good times. It's a beautifully warm, spicy yet juicy smell. I LOVE it :D

mandashell
mandashell

Warm, spiced, apple pie. Soft and delicious with enough oomph for those around you to notice. It isn't a heavy scent and would work well in all seasons and for every occasion. This is far superior to the uber popular Nina By Nina in the little red apple shaped bottle.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This beauty is sweet and light-
the perfect combination of grapefruit and cinnamon and enough sour apple to make it warm.
The carnation and orchid contribute to the dry down which is warm, soft and a bit woody and continues to be sweet...It really throws me off...it's fruity, but it's a bit floral....and it's a bit woody, but vanilla....It's youthful and vibrant, but has a mature edge....I love it.

This is a perfect autumn and winter fragrance, but I could see it as an enticing date fragrance during the summer. When I first spray it, it stings a bit, so I was afraid I was allergic... but thankfully not enough to bother since the stinging goes away immediately, and the fragrance begins to warm and caress.

GagaMaga
GagaMaga

the best parfume ever, so classy! for me this is the best mixture of sweet&sour, it is my favourite!

Solvita
Solvita

My favorite perfume,delicious.Very sweet,but not heavy.Lasts long

manitrabe
manitrabe

This is among my favorites. Everytime I wear it people ask me what did I wear as a perfume.

I like the combination of apple and grapefruit very much.it's a perfume you will remember.almost unique!

Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices by Nina Ricci 4.09 out of 5 based on 240 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.