Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee Nina Ricci for women

Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee Nina Ricci for women Pictures Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee Nina Ricci for women Pictures

This is the first fragrance of the “Les Belles de Ricci” collection. Its floral – fruity composition was inspired by freedom and freshness. Sour blueberry note, along with sweet peach, apricot, fresh mint and basil, opens the “Liberte Acidulate” fragrance, providing a clear and feminine seal together with magnolia and strong floral notes of freesia and cyclamen. The base is sweet and soft with raspberry, musk and oakmoss. It was launched on market in 1996 in a spiral bottle with a purple crown at the top. The first beauty from the Nina Ricci collection was born.

Orange Tomato Leaf Basil Mint

Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee Fragrance Reviews

Yohji
Yohji

Last time when I had that perfume I was 22 years old

I guess its usual stuff to get a perfume from the times when you was young beautiful, happy and free.

So I got it(not without difficulties, but all is possible on ebay) and - in a frosted bottle - AGAIN!

And it still has same influence on me as before

Fresh tomato leaves with raspberries!!! Mint and basil, sweet and sour, - charming. Never had anything similar.

Girlish bottle but not candy-like smell.

As before lasts about 8 hours.

birdy
birdy

please nina ricci do it again!!!!!!

laylabedford
laylabedford

I loved this perfume! one of my favs when I was younger, sadly very hard to find now.

romaroma2
romaroma2

is a pitty you cant find on any road. I imagine myself going to the grogery and smell that great mixed aromas at the end of the summer and going to the gas station and simply buy this one. is cheap is perfect to countinue a good mood that the freshness of the day gave me. I cand stand without this, I miss the fragrance, I need to buy it just to feel lhat tomato incredible good mixed with freesia and mint. is nothing like that is like feeding yourself from a fresh vegetables garden wich is unique in the world of fragrances where you mostly can find floral, citrus or oriental scent all together

antfarm
antfarm

I don't know if there is any difference between Liberte Acidulee in the clear bottle and the one in the frosted bottle, but the one I own says "Liberte Acidulee" and is in a clear bottle. That is the one I am reviewing (if there is any difference).

This is an ecstatically fresh and happy fragrance. The peppery and organic-smelling tomato flower paves the green, sunny path to summery goodness and fresh, clean skin. I smell mostly freesia, basil, and tomato with a tiny little bit of fuzzy raspberry. Very cute and feminine without being cloying or girly.

FunkyTomo

After reading the comment below , i was very excited to rush straight to "royalstore.com" . . .8 euros - Bargain i thought , as this perfume is now very expensive on Uk ebay , and isnt avail anywhere else.

Royalstore.com DOES look like a legit shop and i quickly clicked on the "designer perfumes sale" tab , grinning with happiness that a btl of Les Belles will soon be mine .....But Alas , my happiness is ruined .....The perfume sale page has no ACTUAL perfume for sale , in fact it is just a page full of links to well known perfume sale sites. . . . . Advertising nonsense and a waste of bandwidth IMO

I wonder if this is one of those "affiliate" schemes and people who get the links out there get 0.0001p for every click recieved.

NOT amused!!!

nora elia
nora elia

I just got a mini, It is absolutely delicious! To sad It is discontinued, but there are plenty of fish on the sea to discover!!

ninie25
ninie25

I loved so much this fragance when i was younger ! It was very pleasant. Unfortunately, no way to find it now... Very sad.

ansm
ansm

It was (and still would be if it hadn't been discontinued) my favorite perfume! I wish they brought it back!!!!!!!!!!!

yourroseoftears
yourroseoftears

I was in love with this one <3 great fragrance for summer days.... can't find it anymore ;( miss this scent....

gesch
gesch

Why is this 2X in the database? This one is just the french name for the english "liberté Acidulée = liberty fizz"?!?

FunkyTomo

I absolutely LOVED this back in the day when it was released .It VERY hard to find now.

The Blue and Yellow bottled versions are much easier to come by.

Some say its "Sour" , IT does not suit everyone. But i agree with the lady 3 places above - Yes - Fruity but not sickly sweet fruitiness's . Many of today's sweet scents are too cloying on a hot day.

This scent is very refreshing , i love the unusual notes of tomato/mint/cucumber.

Can anyone recommend anything that smells similar to this please ?

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

It is a very light perfume, it was not easy to get!
Usually I use it in very hot summer nights, at first in my skin I smell oranges and mint with some jasmine in the background ..
to settle becomes something masculine ..

GagaMaga
GagaMaga

I don't find it sour, it is very nice for summer, as it is not too sweet or heavy, and still is pleasantly feminine and a little girlish :) also very comforting :)

falovalo
falovalo

This is one sour fragrance. It's somehow unsettling. There is something I can't put my finger on in this one, something that shouldn't be there. Anyway, it's sour and sharp, not at all what I was hoping for. It's neither fresh nor provoking thoughts of summer.

Malibu
Malibu

Another trip down memory lane... I remember this was the first perfume I bought for myself (not Sexy Graffiti).

I adored the rather tart topnotes, before it settled into a sweeter base.

It was fruity - but it was done in a fresh way, not a sugary, cloying way.

sheryl
sheryl

i love the unique fresh n clean smell of strawberry+orange. simply love it~

Moszatka
Moszatka

I think it's a green fragrance some fruity notes. Perfect for hot summer days.

Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee by Nina Ricci 4.08 out of 5 based on 138 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Belles de Ricci Liberte Acidulee by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.