Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Love Fills L'Air du Temps Nina Ricci for women

Love Fills L'Air du Temps Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Love Fills L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci is a Floral fragrance for women. Love Fills L'Air du Temps was launched in 2004. Top notes are peach, basil, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are peony, mimosa, carnation, violet, freesia, lilac and rose; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk and oakmoss.

Peach Basil Bergamot Lemon

Peony Mimosa Carnation Violet Freesia Lilac Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Oakmoss

Love Fills L'Air du Temps Fragrance Reviews

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Okeeey?! This smells like pickled green tomatoes for me.
I don't want to smell like this. :(
It has a strong, strange smell. Bleaah!

as Maggie well said,you shouldn't compare it with the original. just think of it as a brand new perfume and you'll find it lovely.
it starts with zesty blast of lemon. somehow sour citrus which is followed by floral notes soon. it smells somehow soapy, but I don't mind as it's very light and fresh.the freesia note is very dominant to my nose.because it has the same fresh spicy accord that I smell in Lancôme Miracle too.
by the way the long lasting power is very good(I have it for 6 hours on my arm now), but the sillage is mild.I like the bottle very much.the idea of the name and bottle are adorable. I'm just afraid that it's not in stores anymore.

maggied
maggied

my favourite perfume - light, fresh, floral, and great for all occasions. I don't feel dressed without a spritz before leaving the house! I have used it so long now that many of my clothes are impregnated with it, such as my scarves and jackets, which I love. It can be tricky to get hold of, being a limited edition, but thank goodness for online shopping! I think my advice to those thinking of this is to ignore the original L'air Du Temps - this is a different perfume! (though I am fond of the original too)

missredvelvet
missredvelvet

I adore this fragrance and yes, it is unlike the original. But, who wants a remake of the original. I love the light, fruity, floral scent it creates after just a few minutes on my skin. After a few minutes on my skin, my mood was lifted and I imagined myself in a garden of fresh flowers. I do not normally like a fresh floral but I certainly enjoyed wearing it. Great to wear when shopping with friends, on a first date or just enjoying a Sunday brunch with your family.

katyas
katyas

I was given this scent by my mother-in-law, whose terrific taste in almost everything is awe-inspiring. I really like the scent - the florals are soft with just a hint of ozone and green, and the scent lasts nicely for me. It appears that I am alone in this opinion, so I would recommend that you try the perfume before you buy it, to make sure it is something you will like.

liat
liat

Major disappointment. Very light, luckily not long lasting, but very unremarkable. Nothing like the original.

guest_Martina
guest_Martina

terrible,smells like cheap parfume

Love Fills L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci 3.70 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Love Fills L'Air du Temps fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Love Fills L'Air du Temps, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Fills L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Fills L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou Joy Hermes Caleche Guy Laroche Fidji Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Donna Karan Black Cashmere Rochas Madame Rochas Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Van Cleef & Arpels First Paco Rabanne Calandre Marc Jacobs Blush Nina Ricci Nina Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Diptyque Philosykos Chanel Chanel N°5 Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Donna Karan Donna Karan Gold Sparkling Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Caron Fleur de Rocaille (1993) Prada Infusion de Tubereuse