Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Love in Paris Christmas 2006 Nina Ricci for women

Love in Paris Christmas 2006 Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Love in Paris Christmas 2006 by Nina Ricci is a Floral fragrance for women. Love in Paris Christmas 2006 was launched in 2006. The fragrance features peony and rose.

Peony Rose

Marry Me a la Folie

Love in Paris Christmas 2006 Fragrance Reviews

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

This is more heavy and thick sister of L'Air with another difference: in Paris has bigger sillage. And even though they are on the same line this one seems to smell more unique. It opens with very heady peony but it fades quickly. Reminds me a bit of generic shampoo. After that i get quite significant gardenia even if it is not listed, it gives to whole composition creaminess and intensity. No rose here. Lasting power is amazing although it's not love at first sniff. I need to give it another try and decide if it's a keeper or not.

suile
suile

Now being marketed as Love in Paris by Night. I bought this one instead of the original Love in Paris purely because of the nice skyline of Paris effect on the bottle.

It's a classic French style floral, not too heavy but subtle and lasting. Not as strident as L'Air du Temps, for comparison purposes, but warmer and gentler. I detect faintest hints of rose and peony as per description. Lovely fragrance for a summer day or night.

cinderella
cinderella

At the time this fragrance came out I was on a honeymoon in Paris.Every day I went into a perfume shop and tried some perfumes trying to find "my" perfume. When I sprayed this one I desided it was it! My husband surprised me on the Christmas eve with it! But my love ot it faded away. Too heavy, I sprayed the bottle, but I would never buy it again...

Love in Paris Christmas 2006 by Nina Ricci 3.17 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Love in Paris Christmas 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Love in Paris Christmas 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love in Paris Christmas 2006 by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love in Paris Christmas 2006 by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lush Lust Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Pout Beauty-to-Wear Bohemian Belle Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2010 Ange Ou Demon Jasmin Sambac Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2011 Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 Dior J'Adore Extrait de Parfum Kenzo L`Eau de Kenzo Amour Nina Ricci L`Air Nina Ricci Love by Nina Valentino Rock`n`Rose Couture Gucci Envy Valentino Rock`n Rose Floris Lavender NafNaf NafNaf Too... Oriflame Elvie Summer Magic Lush Dear John Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire L'Extrait NafNaf Fairy Juice