Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine Nina Ricci for women

Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Nina Ricci launched the limited version Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine of their classic fragrance Love in Paris. The new perfume is a romantic scent for spring, with peony in the heart. It includes the following notes: mandarin, pink pepper, neroli, black currant, peony, raspberry, rose, violet, patchouli, heliotrope and Georgia tree.

Black Currant Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange Neroli

Peony Rose de Mai Violet Raspberry

Patchouli Musk Heliotrope

Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine Fragrance Reviews

chimegblog
chimegblog

my sister had love in paris, we sprayed it like in crazy amount and used to party,many years ago kkk I really wanted to have it again

then I found this version of it,nit's very different but smells like flower peony. I will use it in the summer, i think it's kinda good.

Very powdery and strong and peony.

Lucky me
Lucky me

I got this perfume in a swap with wonderful Fragrantica member and I can't thank her enough! Thank you so much dkny27! This fragrance is very feminine, clean, little bit powdery, with remarkable staying power and great silage. Every time I am wearing it I got compliments, sometime from complete strangers.....:) It is a shame it was a limited edition, I would like another bottle of this juice ! :)

Edieeddy
Edieeddy

Love in paris by Nina Ricci is one of my favorite perfume of all time. :) it suits me very well and it lasted about 12 hours on my skin. :) well, idk about this one but i am looking forward to try it. Hope i like it. :)

gigi5996
gigi5996

I wanted to purchase Love in Paris, Fleur de Pivoine by Nina Ricci while in Italy. They called my plane and I missed out. Does anyone know how I can purchase this wonderful fragrance?
Gigi

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

It is similar in style but for me completely different: I 'noticed' this scent though my nose didn't react to Love in Paris. I know that it is not very popular among those who love the first one but personally I consider it more interesting....

Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine by Nina Ricci 3.88 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love in Paris Fleur de Pivoine by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Nina Ricci Love in Paris Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Nina Ricci Premier jour DSQUARED² She Wood Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Oriflame Diamond Musk Kenzo Kenzo Amour Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain Idylle Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Guy Laroche Fidji Estée Lauder Sensuous