Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Mademoiselle Ricci Nina Ricci for women

Mademoiselle Ricci Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Mademoiselle Ricci Nina Ricci for women Pictures Mademoiselle Ricci Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Mademoiselle Ricci by Nina Ricci is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Mademoiselle Ricci was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are wild rose and pink pepper; middle notes are nerium oleander, rose hip and laurels; base notes are white wood and musk.

Wild Rose Pink Pepper

Nerium Oleander Rose Hip Laurels

White Wood Musk

Mademoiselle Ricci L'Eau

Mademoiselle Ricci Fragrance Reviews

peferrarine
peferrarine

Creamy, powdery, musky rose. AMAZING.
I think i never experienced a perfume that is so lovely. Girly without being childish or overly sweet. It gives me the same vibe of Miss Dior Cherie. They're not alike, but they remind me of the same kind of girl.

Ladylike, polished, feminine, sweet.

The pink pepper is in the background, what i adore, cause in my opinion, pink pepper can be sharp very easily.

@Juliana6 described it very well. Noble.

Is not unique. The Rose-Musk-Pink Pepper combo is EVERYWHERE. But is a great fragrance nonetheless. The notes are blended very nicely, so to me, even not being really innovative, stand out between other fragrances with the same notes.

For daytime wear, on pleasant weather days (not too hot, not too cold.
Safe blind buy or for gifts (not offensive at all)

ps: For everyone out there who actually lives in the real world and not in a fragrance add, where you walk in parks everyday, this one is great for using in offices or other closed spaces, since is kinda subtle and the notes are not sharp. You'll smell pretty, clean and rose-like fresh.

twillocks
twillocks

I want a LARGE BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Flávia C
Flávia C

Very musky and powdery, powdery, powdery...little sweet. Nothing special in my opinion.

Bastante cheiro de talco. Nada de especial na minha opinião. Um bom perfume.

This is nice like many other Nina Ricci's perfumes. Very creamy with a little sweetness but not too much this time. Rose notes are lovely in this one.
Enjoyable and delicious.
I like this delicate musky rose scent.

sherold32
sherold32

very nice perfume, suits all occasions :)

Juliana6
Juliana6

It's an aristocratic, noble, expensive powder scent. Subtle, elegant, nothing loudly screaming, but rather sensually whispering. Nothing to do with the Ricci Ricci sourness and juiciness (I was misled by the bottle design and thought the scents were on the same shelf).
Sweet, creamy, deliciously modern but with its character (a hint of pink pepper). Quietly seducing, flirting, winking, inviting, but within the limits of politeness with a good taste and sophisticated touch. Lovely!

Speirune
Speirune

I tried this fragrance a few days ago and it smelled like cherries to me, I don't know why. It is not too sweet, it is light but strong, flowery and spirited. However nothing "designer" or "sophisticated" here, does not resemble any fragrance in particular but it is definitely not unique, can even be called "common". It is for daily wear, office safe, but it is not something you can impress the Prince Charming with.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Aww! How sweet! I'm falling in love with this scent. I agree with the ad campaign, the everlasting love because it's so romantic, sweet, soft, gentle, ladylike. A delicately balanced creaminess and powderiness make this scent beautiful. Mmm.... ♥ so in love ♥

umtaleb
umtaleb

Musky rose, pinch of pepper, meh.

Mademoiselle Ricci is quite musky, it is built around a musky rose note, so if you don't clearly like rose not sure this will appeal to you, it reminds me a bit of Givenchy Irresistible Intense, same vibe, I t is quite woodsy also in the base..overall it isn't really smelling great for me, I suppose also it is more a winter scent..the cold weather would make it softer also., I will add that I got it at a good price. So no regrets, just that it won't be on my top list, it reminds me a bit of Chloe in its flatness, so not the best for my taste...
Morillas seems to have a thing for those bland formal musky florals....

true
true

عطر مادمازل ریچی با کیفیت بسیار بالا موجود است
پخش عطر روحانی
rohani.moh@gmail.com

AmyEmporiadou
AmyEmporiadou

This perfume is like smelling a bounch of flowers right on your face! Too flowery for me! The combination of the pepper ( which I hate) and the flowers is cheap. No one haw ever compimented me about this perfume. There is no sparkle. I wish I hadn't bought this one. Total waste of money.

ramona95
ramona95

I have this perfume for a week and i'm very pleasant about buying this. This is a powdery rose scent and if you love light,powdery,soapy, soft scents you will probably like this one.It is as soft as cream.It's not fresh but you can even use this in summer days because it's not overwhelming. Mademoiselle Ricci is perfect for daily use and its sillage is light but its longevity is medium. If you want something light,unique,elegant,classy and soft i would suggest you this perfume. Also this could be perfect for young girls. And of course i love Nina Ricci because they are not doing tests on animal and also of course they have great perfumes. Also i loved the bottle so much!

ScarlRed
ScarlRed

Mademoiselle Ricci is very romantic and innocent perfume, musky rose petals with a hint of pink pepper. I have 30ml / 1 FL OZ bottle, I must say that bottle is lovely, but scent is very light for me and it does not last on my skin. Too bad, after 1 hour I can´t smell anything :-( Oh why?

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

My perfect smell. Immediately I fell in love and bought it. I always trust ratings about sillage and longevity from this site. But something very strange happened. My skin repels it and after minutes I smell nothing. Never happened before. Even after 10 sprays still nothing. Ny boyfriend always comlains if I overdose, doesn't like my passion with perfumes, but this one he can't detect.

For the first time I realized how important is skin chemistry and how it cen destroy a good perfume.

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

It's so deliciously powdery, but on my skin it lasts seconds. Really sad. On the day i tried my skin was pretty dry so i think it changed the staying power of the fume. I'll try it again with a great moisturizer before.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

As not a rose fan i have to say this is gorgeous. For me super classy but powdery rose. I can't say a lot because i just gave it fast sniff at the airport. I was afraid pepper will make this perfume cold but it's actually creamy and very nice. Already landed on my wish list.

rmadarang29
rmadarang29

I love this! I had to test this few times and I fall I love with it. it works very well on me. sweet and romantic. the bottle is gorgeous! Try it and give it some time to develop. I had 3 Nina Ricci just never disappoints me.

alicem
alicem

As other users have noted Mademoiselle Ricci smells very similar to Kenzo's Flower. I haven't used powdery fragrances in a while now and forgot how much I used to enjoy them. Luckily I still own a sample of Flower and was able to compare the fragrances. In my opinion these are twins, but fraternal ones. I believe Flower is more powdery and sophisticated than Mademoiselle, the silage and longevity are better, at least on my skin. Mademoiselle Ricci on the other hand, maybe due to the pink pepper, has a younger vibe about it. If you are a a fan of the original Ricci Ricci, this might be a bit disappointing for you, however if you a looking for fresher & lighter version of Flower, Mademoiselle Ricci could be an option.

Bratpat
Bratpat

I agree with other reviews that Mademoiselle Ricci is a replica of Flower by KENZO. However, between the two I would happily pick KENZO since Mademoiselle Ricci lacks the longevity and sillage of Flower. I got this just so I could get a discount for another perfume for my mom.

vanillafreak
vanillafreak

I am wearing this right now, got a sample of it a few weeks ago, and I have to say although it's on my dislike list, it's not bad. It's just bland and boring, it has a nice opening but settles into a delicate rose & rose hip duo. Not my style at all, lacks personality, but if you're into rose frags this might be interesting to you...

Baia
Baia

Loooooove it ,fresh and clean scent

Fizzy
Fizzy

This juice has nothing common with the Ricci Ricci EdP.
I smell soft sour rose with pink pepper and musk and I felt immediately in love with it. It is a light, young, fresh, beautifull scent for mademoiselles of us. But my hubby unfortunately said, it smells like a cleaning juice and he prefers Nina Ricci L Eau Elixir, which I had on the second arm.

Edit: I DONT CARE, WHAT MY HUBBY IS SAYING ABOUT IT, I am a bad girl doing what I love and just ordered 50 ml with the lotion, it was a good price, so what. Who knows, how long it would be on the market, it seems to by a special edition. I plan to use it in summer for my work, when he is not with me.

jivaswood
jivaswood

I was expecting for something more unusual, and I still don't know why. There's a good time that Nina Ricci used to produce/create good perfumes. But the market prefers what is already a guarantee of success, even being disagreeable. Yes, this scent is very reminiscent of the Flower by KENZO. A fragrance that is both regrettable and shouldn't have been created. It has nothing to add, even the bottle repetitive and boring. I can't see any reason to purchase it. Try the first, the tradicional Ricci Ricci!

Scent:
0*/5*

Bottle:
0*/0*

Iampanwapar
Iampanwapar

I am not alone to think this scent seem like a Kenzo flowers, but anyway the dry down scent is not the same as Kenzo at all just only the heart and first notes. So I bought it and I love the bottle and would like to change and see how much different than Kenzo Floweres. It's good for summer time.

mariellac82
mariellac82

In love with this sent ♥ as soon as I finish the one I have Im gonna buy it again! super delicate, elegant, femenine a must for me!

Kaamos
Kaamos

I've been looking for a more sophisticated yet delicate evening appropriate perfume for quite a while now. I usually opt for overly clean, aquatic, often tea-based scents. This was a pleasant surprise, as I went and smelled it mainly because I thought the bottle looked pretty. Rose and musk are among my favorite notes despite them being a fairly common ingredient, however this is a truly captivating concoction to me. Made sure it's going to be under my x-mas tree this year. :)

marin
marin

a young rose scent. elegant.

maribeth
maribeth

I have it now as a gift from my husband..the bottle is awesome and the smells really captivates me..carefree sweet and long lasting.

pigeonette
pigeonette

I really hate that I love this so much, it is a generic scent, pretty, inoffensive, delicate, feminine, the type of scent that makes a great gift as it is so, well, generic. It is the most typical sophisticated young women's scent worn by thousands of girls in their 20s all around the globe.
I am a rose fan and it is very light on rose, I can smell rather something vaguely fruity that makes it resemble Liberty Fizz (also Nina Ricci), a scent I liked as a young teen. And that is not a compliment. Having said that, I have to spary this every time I pass a perfumery and I keep sniffing my wrists all day, and I while I find myself enjoying it very much it makes me sad at the same time. I wish it wasn't so predictable and had just one note that would make it stand out; I would rush to the shops and buy a full bottle. A pretty scent overall that lacks a bit of an edge. Shame.
(p.s. Dear Santa, if you are reading this...)

lilou
lilou

Nice and romantic, rose is very present. Perfect for young and delicate women.
It reminds me of Ricci Ricci, but in a softest way. Pink pepper is less present so Madmoiselle is less mischievous and I prefer this version.
Correct lasting power and lovely bottle.

Alitabliss
Alitabliss

I love it !! Nice bottle and long lasting fragrance..

antonpan
antonpan

I had high hopes for this creation, but in vain. Mademoiselle Ricci is a typical Morillas powdery scent, a clone of Kenzo Flower / Guerlain L'Instant Magique etc . Here powdery base is enriched with something peppery that makes the fragrance quite heavy and sophisticated. Not bad, though nothing new, unfortunately.

chokovany
chokovany

Très séduisant mais ne tient pas ses promesses . Trop de roses entêtantes en notes de tête. La note de fond pourrait être intéressante, mais elle ne se confirme pas dans la durée.
Non, je n'accroche pas.
Peut-être trop floral pour moi...Et puis on sort beaucoup de parfums à la rose en France actuellement . Le succès de Chloé y est sans doute pour quelque chose. Mais bon, il serait peut-être temps de trouver d'autres inspirations...
En outre ,le proposer à l'orée de l'automne n'est peut-être pas judicieux. Cette composition correspondrait plus au printemps selon moi .
Dommage, car le flacon est très joli, en version rose de Ricci Ricci .

beddy
beddy

essayé aujourd'hui et je l'aime, doux un peu miellé, idéal pour l'automne. sillage et tenue très bonne.

dama
dama

can´t say anything positive, except charming bottle...

loonad

received this from my husband today-love it.cute bottle.rosy smell.love it.more suitable for summer imo.

loonad

smelled this in the perfume shop today-must say i was very pleasantly surprised.fresh roses.i fell in love.will want a bottle of this for my birthday in october.

cherie97
cherie97

sounds very nice, hope it's not as sticky sweet as her other scents. i'll add this one to my check-it-soon list ;)

Mademoiselle Ricci by Nina Ricci 3.82 out of 5 based on 317 ratings and 39 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mademoiselle Ricci by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mademoiselle Ricci by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.