Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nina Nina Ricci for women
dislike

I have it: 2343 I had it: 1595 I want it: 1510 My signature: 86

Nina Nina Ricci for women Videos
Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Nina is a new modern fairytale fragrance aimed at younger audience. Nina is an elegant floral-fruity gourmand fragrance, the scent of candied fruits. The composition starts sparkly and spontaneous, just like a carefree laughter with the fresh citrus notes of lemon and lime. The sweet gourmand heart is juicy and caramelly due to candied apple, praline note and vanilla whose opulent veil wraps the softly sweet peony and the Moonflower. Finally the apple tree, white cedar and balmy musk notes are touching your skin with their warm and soft sensuality. The fragrance was created by Olivier Cresp and Jacques Cavallier in 2006. The new Nina fragrance has replaced the old one with the same name, created in 1987.

Amalfi Lemon Lime

Nina L`Elixir

Nina Fragrance Reviews

misstierra05
misstierra05

Just an okay scent for me. I purchased a travelo of this and wear it mainly to work just to use it up. I'm not blown away by this fragrance at all.

carolynnj
carolynnj

I think this smell is okay, but by no means something I "can't live without". It is very young, and girly. It is not the kind of smell where you could deny it being a bottled perfume, so it's probably not something I'd recommend for the office.

If I didn't get it as a gift, I would never have purchased it because it is too fruity for my taste. The apple and citrus and makes me feel like I should be in a garden party sipping white wine. I tend to prefer something with more depth and spicier.

If I were purchasing, I might stick with the lotion, as it packs a good punch that lasts as long as the EDT. I am in my mid-thirties, and feel about 10-15 years too old to be wearing this one...

I think I might use it in layers with something like jasmine or green tea to salvage it and make it a bit more complex. It's not bad, but it's not very creative either... I equate it to being "not your favourite sitcom, but if it's on TV, you'll watch it."

Lexxy
Lexxy

Something has been going on laletly where I'm just not liking most perfumes I test. I guess it's because I have a nice collection now of great smelling fragrances, so for me to like a new perfume it has to be quite special. And to me Nina is not, it's just meh, not bad but nothing special about it. Fresh, sweet with a slight musky undertone, but I just can't see myself reaching for it at all.

I have always liked this one, but today I decided to compare it with the one I own - Nina l'elixir. And I like l'elixir much better.
Don't get me wrong, this one is also very nice. It's the one that got me into loving Nina Ricci's perfumes.
This one is more airy and less sweet compared to Nina l'elixir. Also more girly and playful, because l'elixir is more womanly in my opinion.
I find this one fruity and deliciously sweet. It has some kind of hair conditioner smell to it, but I don't mind.
It's moderate, not too sweet and it brings positive emotions with it.

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

I smelt this on my classmate because she wears it every single day and brings it to school and resprays around lunchtime. I asked for a spray because it reminded me of something. She sprayed it twice on my wrist. It has a citrus smell at first. It stayed that way for a while then it dried down into something sweet and fresh, like apples and flowers. It smelled like citrus then it smells like chocolate and white flowers. Not complaining, I loved it. Talk about development. Then it stayed like that for a long time. The sillage was great because I can smell it while taking notes during Chemistry. Then it reminded me of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift since I was wearing it that day and their dry down has some similarity, probably vanilla-ish but not exactly the same. I could easily compare since I can smell Wonderstruck on me and Nina on my wrist. The heart notes of Nina smell quite similar to the base notes of Wonderstruck. Overall, it's really pleasing and pretty. It's citrus then fresh then sweet. Think: white flowers, chocolate, vanilla, apples and fun.

ellaquintero

For me, this is the biggest example of "Revisit on another season". When I first bought this in Winter I thought it was a nice combination. As I used it and time went by, cold days ruined Nina for me. It transformed itself in a bitter apple scent with lemon, very harsh, too citrus for winter. I hated it.
Today, I decide to try it in the suffocating heat of spring and was so surprised! The praline appears on me in hotter weather, balancing the citrus of apple and lemon. Very fresh and a little sweet for this season. Very very nice :) i'm happy I didn't give it away.

Aerides
Aerides

Fresh citrus and apples with a sweet heart and a woody base. Personally the opening notes did not suit me very well, smelling a bit like lemon verbena and insect repellent, but it settled down after a few minutes and became a pleasantly sweet fruity floral.
It's nice but not really for me, but the bottle is super lovely.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Amo este perfume! En mi hija :D

En ella huele a praline con algo de manzana, tierno, le dura todo el día, y aunque no se pone mucho lo sientes al acercártele

cessnaski
cessnaski

It is too strong of apple to my taste.

Divinedeeva
Divinedeeva

My boyfriend loves this on me for whatever reason. I only hate that it's an EDT. Luckily, I recently ran across Jessica Simpson's Vintage Bloom and it smells JUST LIKE it, only it's an EDP! Woohoo!!!

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

This scent is so Amazing!!! Thank you guys for recommending it! The bottle is beautiful..what a piece of art..its like a more younger poison..This smells exactly like fruit punch soda that's carbonated without the bubbles! Oh its juicy and sweet right off the bat you smell the apple and the pralines and then just when you thought you have fallen head over heels for this delicious gem then comes in the lime..oh i adore this...its like the lime sneaks up on you to kiss you and never leaves...this really does smell jolly rancher like but with the freshness of soda...Nina is one of my tops where it will always will be in my perfume wardrobe because there is nothing that smells exactly like her..it just is so me and smells so good for to a a fruity gourmand....yet it is slightly more sophisticated then the regular celebrity scents..this is steps above...i would recommend this if you want fruity but a bit more mature on top of it being fun!

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

I purchased this fragrance today. At first whisk I was not too sure if I liked it but when I resmelled it I LOVED IT.The fragrance is sweet, flirty, fresh and delish.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

I am a big fan of nina ricci fragrances, I love them! And this is no exception, it's sweet and feminine, casual, very cozy, bright, colorful. It is definitely one of my favourite fragrances! :)

-Nat

HB-C
HB-C

Got this as a sample but it is far too sweet for me so I was quite glad that it didn't hand around for too long.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

smells good... like sour apples!

lourdescastrellolago
lourdescastrellolago

it smell nice but doesn't last more than a hour

veenuh
veenuh

This used to be my go to fragrance when I was in college. Smells very fruity and comforting. You cannot go wrong with this scent. I see this something that a teenager to mid twenties can wear as it's a very fun fruity carefree fragrance.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

I'm not very fond of the first 2 or 3 hours of Nina by Nina Ricci. It's a sort of apple and lime flavoured hard candy, with a volatile texture. The peony in it is also quite sharp. Thus, the sweetness smells a bit too harsh and tiring for my taste. I don't get much praline or creamy texture, instead, I find it more like the caramel candy sweetness in Viva La Juicy.

However, once Nina calms down, I find the drydown much more pleasant. It's a vaguely floral clean musky scent with candied apples and caramel swirled in, dainty but still has a backbone of pencil-shaving cedar to balance out a bit.

The sillage is moderate on me, and the longevity is at least 8 hours and still quite easy to detect. Overall I find Nina girly and cute, though the opening stage is too aggressive for my liking. A likeable and affordable apple candy fragrance, but at the same time, there are other more natural ones or more affordable ones to suffice the indulgence for apple or candy.

fer180
fer180

Delicious!!
A few weeks ago I met a guy in a club and he said to me: "your perfume drives me crazy!". And it was Nina by Nina Ricci. Nothing left to say haha

Very enjoyable fragrance, with not too sweet pralines, mild apple and peony. Suitable for all occasions, and not only for young girls. Joy is not reserved to anyone:)
And its bottle is beauty!

trishtan
trishtan

Sweet Nina... This fragrance smells fresh & sweet at first spray. Then slowly it will gets sweeter just like candies. Sweet apple candies. It will represent a sweet, lovely & full of live young woman. The one that will always see tomorrow as a better day. This perfume longevity is good too.

NinaSPakdi
NinaSPakdi

I wanted to like this one. I really did. My grandmother gifted this to me because it had sentimental value (my name is "Nina" and I'm of a mixed French-Thai heritage, so I'm always being given Orientalist gift and French gifts). But it just wasn't my taste.

It smelled a bit like burnt caramel apples on me. It wasn't intolerable but I have a high tolerance level for fragrances and it just wasn't "me."

However, it had good lasting power so you got the high-quality of Nina Ricci.

alba0
alba0

I haven't rated this perfume, but here's my first impression: I tested it at a store a few hours ago, directly on my skin, in order to compare this fragrance (I'm not sure if it was Eau de parfum or Eau de toilette, sorry) with Agatha Ruiz de la Prada's 'Oh La La!' (which is sold as Eau de Toilette only). And no longer than 2 hours later the smell of Oh La La!'s is stronger than Nina's, at least on my skin. Considering this, I don't think I'll buy this perfume.

chuetta
chuetta

Idk if it just doesn't smell good on me, but to me it's like, sour. Just... no. I don't find it girly at all, or for a woman :/

Bunnielly
Bunnielly

I can't imagine anything else that compares to this, so cheap and crass smelling. Just awful. I don't smell any of the lovely notes that are suppose to be in this. Sweet, carmel, girly? No, just awful. I can't pinpoint any particular note I find offensive- it was ten hours of yucky stank.

kat1145
kat1145

Oh my god, this is the WORST perfume I've ever smelled in my life. I read these reviews and bought some because I LOVE fruity stuff, and so I bought a bottle offline. I just got it today, and I sprayed it on some paper to test it and somehow the smell is ON me and I can't get rid of it. It's absolutely disgusting. It's very "cheap" smelling. It smells nothing like fruit, but more like an old lady who's had one too many prunes. Or a dirty bathroom stall. The smell is just that, a SMELL. The only other thing I can say is that it's absolutely rancid, and I honestly can't wait to get a shower to scrub it off! Bleh!

Cw830
Cw830

This was my favorite perfume for a several months when I was younger. It was decent for the time I had it, but I've decided not to buy it again. I thought the sillage was best overall as a daily for the fall season and worked for the daytime. I also liked how the aroma mingled with the moisture of rainy days in spring. It was crisp, dryly sweet, but still juicy. The musk is a bit unusual at a certain point, but that passes. A very unique compilation compared to the other department store options at the time. I put the sillage between skin and arms' length for a good duration around 5 hrs.

Sayyy
Sayyy

Can't believe so many people think this is appropriate for summer. I think this is way too strong for sunny days.

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

This perfume works great during winter. I bought a bottle of it on Amazon, and wore it to work today. It lasted all day on me. My skin chemistry barely picks up on the apple notes in the drydown. Instead, the praline and woody notes shine through. It is warm and sweet on me. I will try it during the warmer months and see if the scent changes. Although this is a very nice scent, if I want to smell like an apple, I would wear DKNY Be Delicious, but if I want to wear something cozy during the winter months, I would wear Nina. The bottle is just gorgeous on my dresser.

arajuna

I must admit it took me a while to detect there was actually a praline note in this, the apple, apple tree and lemon was so so clear, even to the point that it didn't make any logical sense that a lot of people thought this perfume was good for winter because to me it screamed light fruity perfume for a summers day.
However due to this I tried it on a crisp winters day, which also turned the perfume crisp and it suddenly revealed itself as having very good sillage and being quite heady. then I thought wow this has go to be the praline...and instantly a candy apple scent appeared that I couldn't manage to pinpoint before!

quea
quea

I have this with DKNY Fresh Blossom, and I think they have similaries, maybe the apple notes. Nina is deeper but not in a way that I like.

indorm
indorm

A previous reviewer said she didn't like it because it was 'bitter'. That is exactly what I like about Nina - the sweetness is balanced with that slight bitter note, almost like the skin of an apple. I do hope this is not only for young women, as I'm older (secret;), but love Nina. Lovelove.

KateAnette
KateAnette

I have the Nina L'elixir, and loved wearing it last winter. Going back to it now I found it a bit synthetic. Remembered sampling the original and liking it, so decided to order a bottle. Whoa! Lemon and lime for sure, and lots of 'em. It's really REALLY sour. Some perfumes can make my mouth water. This makes my mouth dry, you know, as in even thinking of biting into a very sour lemon.
Somewhere in this the praline sweetness is hiding, and it gets sweeter the longer it's on the skin. The citruses are there throughout the wear into the drydown, only mellowing down a bit along the way, letting the sweet notes take the centre stage. The contrast between the very sour citruses and the sweetness is really interesting. Interesting is really hard to find in today's perfumes, so I find it awesome. That's why I find myself going back to it a lot.
I think this is a bit difficult to wear because of the sourness, so I think I still like the l'elixir more. I actually like the Nina bodylotion the best. It's very fragrant, long lasting and natural smelling, lacking the huge amount of lemon/ lime, still fresh.

arajuna

imagine biting into a warm candy apple drizzled in caramel whilst sipping a mix of freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice through a straw.

This perfume is tart and sweet, and almost sour at times with the green apple note. the sour note im talking about actually turns the scent from sickly sweet to crisp and juicy. I also feel like there is a slightly nutty element which I reckon is the cedar, which adds quite a lot of depth and maturity to the fragrance

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

I first smell this in one of Hongkong Intl Airport's Duty Free shop and it has always been in my mind that this is a nice, fruity feminine fragrance. And finally, I purchased a 30ml bottle recently and I couldn't be happier. On me this scent smells amazingly beautiful, its so much more of that green apple in it that makes it fresh & fruity and this scent is aimed for younger women? Whoah, wait, Im in my late 40's and I love it! Whatever! :)

aelipo
aelipo

delicate femenine and classy fragrance, the tangy notes balance out the sweetness and woodyness of the cedar and praline, Wish it had more longevity, It's so much better than elixir, they both are totally different

dreadpiraterachel
dreadpiraterachel

Man, I really want to like this, because it was an anniversary gift from my husband, and he loves it. The problem is, it just becomes toothache-inducingly sweet on my skin. It smells nice in the bottle, in a kind of generic fruity-floral way (lots of apples), but it practically gives me diabetes once I apply it. I've tried to layer it with some other scents to balance out the sugar, but I haven't found a successful combination yet. My advice is to try before you buy, because this one might trick you. Extra points for presentation, though; that is one gorgeous bottle.

mp2491
mp2491

It is a very nice scent. I actually like it quite a bit. Love the bottle too! I don't think its my favourite though. I wear it once in a while.

Vanillie
Vanillie

Beautiful, elegant and joyful. Crispy, fresh, with sweetness, fruit, and some light Woods. Adorable bottle!

ellaquintero

It's a perfect combination between florals and fruits, tending to a sweet slightly fresh non headache scent. Beautiful. Perfect for any season.

-----
I'm so sad to review this again, after a few days without using it I came back to it and found it very very very bitter. I don't find the chocolate anywhere, this is just citric apple and lemon. Nothing sweet at all. I don't like it anymore.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

What intrigued me the first time I knew of this fragrance is the amazing ad featuring the lovely Ruslana Korshunova in a floaty pink princess dress. It evokes the idea of sweet, innocent femininity and a sublime, fragile beauty, hardpressed to explain. Like Snow White she ascended a pile of juicy red apples for the crystal shiny flanker, eager to savor its delights. It must have been the most beautiful ad I've ever seen. I would practically stare at it for minutes everytime I see it on a magazine or the large billboard poster at the perfume and cosmetics department. Then in 2008 I heard of Korshunova's death, falling from the 9th floor balcony of her apartment in New York. Some says it was suicide, others murder, but either way I was profoundly shaken by it. A lovely young lady, at the peak of her modelling career and blooming beauty, dead? I don't know why it bothered me so much, but it does so I practically avoided the Nina Ricci counters as it reminded me of her death, which still make me shiver even now. For years the lovely apple shaped bottle beckoned at me but I steadily resisted its charms, until today when a friend who recently got a parcel of fragrances offered it to me for a decent price. Maybe its because there's nothing else to tempt me, but before I knew it I was walking home with a 80ml bottle of the EDT.

The first spritz reminded me immediately of Eclat de Arpege by Lanvin. It has the same, airy floral fruity lightness but with a touch of creamy smoothness, which makes me think of caramel apples,fresh and warm from the vendor. It is very lightweight so the sillage might not be powerful enough. One might consider applying more to get decent sillage. Longevity is to be decided as I just applied it by the time this review is written. Will be back with that soon.

What do I think about it? It certainly isn't a perfume epiphany, but still beautifully composed and relatively easy to wear. I can't imagine anyone who would positively hate this. Light and fresh, it is a perfect choice for daytime wear. This is geared towards a younger crowd but I don't see why anyone would want to give way to such petty limitations if they truly like this. Then its the beautiful bottle. There's nothing like it out there and I'm definitely keeping this once I'm finished. A beautiful, delicate, ultra feminine fragrance for those who wants to live their fairytale fantasy. In memory of Ruslana Korshunova, the ethereal beauty and face of this delightful creation. If she had lived she would be exactly my age now (26 years old), and who knows what she could have achieved. This is for you my flower, and may you enjoy the eternal serenity of Heaven...

alicektn

I gave this perfume a negative review 4 years ago. It seems my taste has changed since then.

I have always worshipped the top notes. What has changed then? I have grown to like earthy base notes, in fact searching for a perfume with such notes.

This winter princess (because it screams winter to me, and when I smelled it for the first time it was a lovely X-mas family holiday) is earthy without being seeeeeeerious. The playful apple/sweet notes contribute to that feeling. I am not a too serious person my self, and to be honest, even though I love poetic, dramatic compositions, they just don't feel like me. Sometimes perfumes can be like a piece of contemporary art you love to death but just doesn't suit your cottage.

I am planning on getting it this Xmas, at the airport... on my way back home.

daredevil
daredevil

Energetic and happy fruity fragrance for a young woman who takes action in her life and makes it look better! had it with my first boyfriend

butterbean

Fall 2006 - this had just come out. I was shopping for a new scent at Macy's and the SA told me I had to buy it. I really liked it, but was buying Armani Code...needless to say, I went home with a little bottle of Nina. So Glad I did

Nina is perfect for fall! It is a great scent!

I love the blast of citrus and apple. They are really done well together. It is not so citrusy that you even notice citrus is in there - just a a fresh candied apple scent with hints of cedar.

Nina is fresh apple with pralines and peony that are well done together. The pralines manifest stronger about 15 min into it, and the cedar is enough to ground it, give it some depth, but it is not too strong or too heavy.

I really like this one. I wore it non stop one year. In a world of sweet patchouli bombs - this is a nice to go to.

I still have my little 1.7 oz bottle purchased in 2006. And so glad it has not been discontinued - as I am going to buy another bottle.

If you are thinking about buying blind - go for it! It is a nice scent, plus the bottle is to die for cute!

Nil3
Nil3

I believe the thing i don't like is the combination of lime,green apple AND pralines.It smells nice on me...just not my cup of tea. Too boring to me.Tried it at my friends house. Cute bottle of course.In my country ,middle east,this is a total hit!!!!!

mendwillie
mendwillie

Great, delicious, addictive all this is Nina. I love that smell of apple, the beat mix lemon and the sweetness of the praline. Love it all

I would rate it like this:
Smell: 9.5/10
Projection: 8.5/10
Longevity: 8.5/10

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

Looking at the pink and cute, girly bottle I was expecting something sweet and floral. What I got was a sharp citrus without any sweetness what so ever.
I must say this has been a huge disappointment for me.. I really wanted to give Nina a chance, but after almost 2 hours, this thing still smells like citrus mixed with something awful. And there are absolutely no pralines here. No sweetness, nothing to make it maybe a little bit more feminine or softer, more versatile.
And to those who are into this perfume (if there's anyone who can wear this without getting a headache), I suggest Police To Be which is completely the same, but really, absolutely identical, but much cheaper.

Nina... sweet nina... This fragrance smells fresh & sweet at first spray. Then slowly it will turns sweeter just like candies. It will represent a sweet, lovely & full of live young woman. The one who loves to wear vintage stuffs & the one that will always see tomorrow as a better day. This perfume longevity is good too.

icecream_milkshake
icecream_milkshake

Very fresh and crisp. If you wan't to smell like apples, this is for you. Don't get much praline though, unfortunately. Wish I got a little more praline. I don't think it's very exciting, because this smells only apples, too me at least. But still it is a nice scent, just a little plain. The longevity and sillage are a little poor.
It's a safe choice and it won't offend anyone.

sarah.innes20
sarah.innes20

I have to agree with a lot of the reviews so far. When you first spray this there is certain sweet citrus freshness to this scent. Once dried on the skin and settled though this perfume turns into a warm sweet caramel scent-- it's basically a wonderful big toffee apple smell which is divine! It's girly and flirty and honestly one of the best scents I have ever worn :)

MartineLanthier
MartineLanthier

I love Nina by Nina Ricci. On me, it smells very fresh for the first couple of hours and then it starts smelling like candied apples and chocolate, with a tiny touch of musk. Lovely perfume! I feel that it fits my age perfectly (35). Two thumbs up!!! :D

nellychick31
nellychick31

Nina Ricci is such a delicious fragrance!! It opens with very crisp and fresh apple and lime scent notes. Then the sweet vanilla and praline comes through, and more apple appears in the dry downn. This is a very likeable fragrance and would be perfect for office use

Orsyna
Orsyna

I love this fragrance It's nice sweet on me i feel praline which I love and some fresh apple.I didn't noticed citrus more woody.Wish I could get it.I just tried it at the shop.

carolien1978
carolien1978

Bought a mini bottle of this scent. Very disappointing! because the bottle didn't came in a box (true internet) and the bottle was (sorry for bad English) not in the red color! But more transparant/lilac?? Does anyone recognize this? I think it's strange. Maybe this parfum is already years old. The smell is also very soft, can hardly smell anything! :( it is autumm here but still... Going to return this one if possible.

Decodawn
Decodawn

I was given this perfume as a gift, I felt it maybe too young for my age group as I am 46 years old but I love it, it is fruity as a top note lots of sparkling apples & strawberry & raspberry & peaches like a fruit salad with champagne on a hot summers day. The dry down is much better after half an hour or so and reveals a very feminine fresh fragrance that reminds me very much of Cartier Delice and the new Hugo Jour Femme. A lovely fragrance for women who enjoy life!

lidya.chan
lidya.chan

I just got this perfume. For me this one is a perfect fruity perfume. It smells sweet and fresh.
When I sprayed it first time.. I could smell lime and citrus scent.. which is lime is more dominant than citrus. . It annoyed me.. because for me it just smells like car perfume.. I hate lime scent...
After 20/30 minute citrus n lime scent disappear. . It changed to sweet fruity scent.. and I do love it so much.. it stayed for me 1-1,5 hours.. and the last I could smell a little bit musk..
It last 1-2 hours on my dry skin (without any moisturizer like lotion) and last for 2-4 hours on my moist skin..
I expect that it will be last longer..
But I really love this one.. :)

bluebellinthewoods
bluebellinthewoods

Sweet, sickly but still manages to pull off sexy. Quite the accomplishment!

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

I got this perfume a long time ago because people said such great things about it. I have worn it once or twice, but I'm really just not impressed. It is a pretty apple scent - but if you wanna smell like apples I'd go with something from DKNY's collection of apple-themed fragrances. But if you're looking for a sexier apple scent then it may be for you - it just smelled really boring on me.

emsilly
emsilly

I don't own this perfume but I really wanted to understand it, so I've sampled it many times now. But I have yet to purchase it.

It sounds like it should smell AMAZING... Citrusy candied caramel apple!

I didn't find this to be the case. I wanted MORE sugar and less woody, musky, almost MOSSY undertone.

To me, it smells almost dirty.

It put Nina on the map though, so even though this perfume didn't choose me I can appreciate how some may really love it!

umtaleb
umtaleb

I think I'm addicted to Nina.

I find it so fresh with well balanced sweetness. On my skin,I get very little caramel/praline. It starts with sweet-tart lime and goes to apple-cider. The base is all cedar on me.

A very optimistic scent, maybe that is why it is seen as youthful. Cynicism, pessimism and sarcasm are the diseases of the elderly.

paula02
paula02

I initially chose this because the original Nina was the first perfume my husband (then boyfriend) bought me, and i was feeling nostalgic. It is of course a very different fragrance to the original, but it is lovely, sweet, creamy and fruity. I don't think it would ever be 'too heavy' and it could be worn for almost any occasion, as others have said. I always think the most important thing about a perfume is the way it makes you feel, and when i wear Nina i feel happy and cozy. One reviewer said her friend commented on how she always smelt so naturally good, and i think Nina could be one of those fragrances which just melts into the skin. Well worth a try.

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

This is a lazy day fragrance for me. When sprayed, I smell a leathery note on my skin. I think this is the cedar. The cedar is what saves this from being a boring fruity clone.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Like it, don't LOVE it. The citrus is very, VERY sweet, like lemon-lime hard candies instead of lemon and lime juice. The whole fragrance is very sweet, actually. Perhaps that's the praline? This is a very close sister to Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom and Bath and Body Works Country Chic. A little more complex than Vintage Bloom, but a lot sweeter and without the peony notes. If you love SWEET frags this is for you. If not, walk away. It's very strong!

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Nina is a perfectly balanced perfume. It's neither too sweet nor too sour. Sweet, fresh, delicious apples. Young, playful and optimistic. This is my ultimate floral fruity fragrance. I love love love Nina.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I love this! its such a sweet and innocent fragrance! this is good for any occasion! I think I may just use this for going to work or to chill with friends especially during winter :3 spring and fall since it has a crisp apple scent that can go well with those seasons (who doesnt like apples in colder months?)

it reminds me of Snow White for some reason, because like the Princess herself, she's innocent and soft and because of the bottle

the opening starts off with a sweet and tart citrus with a tiny hint of apple, its not too strong or too light! its perfect

when this little princess dries down she goes from bright and happy to soft, shy and mellow :3 the praline and green apple blend beautifuly

so far Nina Ricci is great, its soft, innocent, shy and very charming! give this a try

red gloves
red gloves

I agree it doesn't last long, at least on my skin. It is pleasant, sweet, but nothing too special about it.

cherrygoround
cherrygoround

I tried this yesterday and really disliked it, unfortunately for me it lasted ages! On me it smelt like a really cheap body spray, then later on it smelt like fruit squash with artificial sweeteners. Overpowering and made me feel sick. Such a shame because I love apple :(

juanamartula
juanamartula

I LIKE IT, JUST THINK IT´S TOO MUCH CITRUS FOR ME.

firestar2124
firestar2124

I really like it, but on me it seems fade almost instantly.

nuzzzzie
nuzzzzie

One of my favourite perfumes.

I bought this one just before a trip to Hurghada in Egypt, and it suited the beach holiday with it's fresh and sweet notes. I can smell the apples and citrus, but I can also smell a hint of strawberry when I first put it on. A beautiful perfume which I use on holiday or to put me in a holiday mood!

Spring/Summer, Day

jensyr
jensyr

My nose says big NO. Its very sweet, overpowering and strong, not fresh at all! :(

jurocha2710
jurocha2710

I have this fragrance for quite a while, and i am already trying to finish with it. I bought this on a trip to london so when i was begging to use the scent, it kept throwing myself to that old memories. A long time has passed and I have this for 4 years and now i feel like i have to do a decent review!

When i first spray this I can scent with perfection the amalfi lemon note, but it's not as fresh as the people here comment. I get a very sweet tone that i can't recognize, so I think is just the amalfi as well since it has that sweet undertone. The actual lemon is very subtle.
After a while the little freshness in that beginning has disappears and the praline is predominant. But is not only praline sweet and cloying, in the end we can detect the sweet of the almafi and a little just verrrrrrrry little of green apple.
The dry down is basically sweet, and it is the middle scent that keeps disappearing.

In general is a nice scent which will please the young group very much. Even the older ones, its sweetness may please a large group, a every day scent as well. Can be used as a day or night depending of your usual taste in fragarnces. A great scent if you a starting but a common one, usual scent that you can recognize in so many people at the streets.

Ps: very girly as well!

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

1 of my signature fragrances even if you can get a nice version of it in Avon's Little Red Dress

avon_lover
avon_lover

*O*
Just love it!!!
My favorite expensive perfume! :)
kisses by avon_lover

HopeAyanami
HopeAyanami

I love this one! It was my signature scent for a while and if I can't find something that tops it, it will be my signature scent forever <3

Inesis
Inesis

I guess me and all the delicious Ninas just don't match. I have Nina and Le Paradis de Nina and in both there is just that one sickly sweet sensation that makes me sick. Like there's sugar in the air and you inhalate and it fills and burns your throat and lingers in the nose for a moment. Makes me want to drink water because my throat feels so sore. I just don't get what it is and can't explain it better, but it's absolutely terrible. I'm scared of my own perfume!

When I sniff my wrist I get something better though: sweet apples. If the projection was anything like that I would have loved this but now, I'm just afraid to use this. Definitely not the perfume for summer heat!

My boyfriend called this fresh and I though he was crazy. To me it's like drowning in sugar water and to him it's fresh!? I wish I could smell what he smells. Soo envious.

Edit. Weird. I re-sprayed after work and no sugary death this time, just sweet apple-y happiness. Now I really enjoy this!

Renata tang
Renata tang

This smell it is exactly like jessica simpson's vintage bloom

samanta.machado
samanta.machado

I love this one. Excellent perfume!

linzilou92
linzilou92

I can't wear this due to the praline note, for some reason that and honeysuckle don't smell great on me. It smelt amazing on my mother though. I might pick it up for her birthday. Sweet, fruity and fun. The bottle is also gorgeous, who wouldn't want it in their collection?

regnflickan
regnflickan

I bought a lot of samples to figure out what kind of perfumes I like and work with my body chemistry. I found out I like amber and warm scents, not too sweet. I don´t like lemon and chocolat in perfumes. So Nina Ricci for me was not a big hit. I can imagine it works really good with others though because it´s not a bad scent, just not my cup of tea!

vanillary29
vanillary29

My best friend wears this and it smells absolutely amazing on her! Its fruity without being overwhelmingly so and it has just the right amount of sweetness and crispness, and its so pretty it always makes me smile! The bottle is adorable too! The fragrance itself is not very unique or sophisticated, but it is charming in its own way and I think nobody can dislike a scent like Nina.

Sassy1

Be forewarned...this must be purchased and worn fresh. I purchased a tester and the top and middle notes are gone in 5 minutes leaving nothing but heavy sweet cedar.
Spend the extra $20!

lovelyephemera
lovelyephemera

This really is a tasty fragrance, starts with a sip of lemonade. After that, it's a candy apple. Not a little girl fragrance, it's too saucy in the undertones, suggestive almost. Lively, sweet, cheerfully flirty. Quite an attention-grabber, too.

xVal
xVal

It starts really fresh and sweet,but after an hour it becomes too sweet.
I like it, but not enough to buy it.

Blackberryrose
Blackberryrose

This one don't develop on my skin, it just stays a bit icky-sweet citrus. I used to wear it as a tween so I guess it just reminds me of a child or something. This is too "innocent" for me, I don't think it has any depth to it.

lollsazz
lollsazz

I gave this away to my little sister. It's a sweet, fruity gourmand scent which opens up with caramelized apple. It smells good, but it's just not me - it's for someone that feels younger *said a 22 year old* I just like more grown up scents - this smells too simple to me.

I can't understand the comment of a reviewer over me though, that depression, pessimism and all of that bad stuff is qualities of the elderly: there are lots of elderly people that are still very young at heart and many young ones that aren't. I don't like this perfume not because I'm feeling "too old", but I've experienced many perfumes and come to appreciate scents that aren't as sweet much more. People have different tastes and to some this perfume is cute, while it smells sickening to other.

kkt
kkt

Delicious! Smells very citrusy, fruity and sweet! Can smell apples and caramels! Its definately on my wishlist one of my favourites for sure

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I remember buying this at duty free and I loved it - was really my signature(though I didnt think of it as my signature back then). It's sweet, sugared and feminine, with a little bit of a tart bite to it.

I might not have noticed the evolution of the fragrance through its stages, but the drydown is essentially sweet.

And then I dont know what happened. Suddenly couldnt take its extreme sweetness and gave it away to someone who, of course, loved it. I did have momentary pangs as I gave it away, but didnt feel that I could go back on my word since I told this person I'd give it to her. Dont regret it too much, though I can see how I could have, would have, come to like it again.

Remember it being long-lasting, 8 hours at least, and decent sillage.

fxfxfx
fxfxfx

a very long lasting fragrance and very noticable.. soft, feminine and cute.

Madrin
Madrin

I used to love this one a few years ago. It was one of my first bottles of perfume. I thought it was nice, sweet, fresh and tender. But now, I can't discover te tenderness anymore. Now it feels more 'sharp' to me. It almost made my eyes tear. The drydown is still nice, though, but I'm not loving it anymore. Too sharp and not delicate enough.

aficionada
aficionada

Too sweet for me. Almost nosiating. The consolation: it was a gift.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I was at my retail job one day and this lady walked by me and as she passed by she had this cloud of delicious perfume on.It smelled familiar but yet I could not place it.It smelled citrusy and fruity but there was this sensual smokey caramel smell as well as woodsey notes.So I went up to her and asked her if she minded me asking what fragrance she had on and she said nina ricci in the pink apple bottle.I was schocked because I did not remember it smelling that complex and good.I recently purchased this fragrance again because I wanted a fruity gourmand perfume for spring.This is spring carnival in a bottle and very complex on my skin.It starts out with lemon and lime notes blended together and gives of a crisp sparkling vibe.These notes go into a heart of toffee red apple and let me tell you it smells mouth watering!Open up a package of caramel toffee apples and this is what nina smells like.Creamy smoothe caramel toffee.The floral notes are soft and keep nina from being sickly sweet.They give of an airy vibe making nina a little mysterious as well.The drydown is very surprising and this is what turns nina from innocent flirt to an alluring fantasy fragrance.I am not a fan of musk in perfume because it usually makes me feel sick but this musk is clean and the smokey woods keep it balmy and smooth.This is a well blended fragrance and it developes very nice.I know that every ones skin is different so test to see how it developes on your own skin.I sprayed 4 squirts on me and that was a little to much it lasted all night and I could smell it the next morning so this has excellent longevity on me.This is perfect for fall, winter and spring.Go easy during the summer as this is a sweet scent.I picture a beautiful women walking through a carnival on the edge of an enchanted forest.The sun is setting and the twinkling lights start to shine in the dusk of evening.The smell of sweet caramel fills the warm air as she takes a bite of her crisp toffee apple.The damp forest beckons to her for a moonlight stroll.As she walks a soft breeze blows a mysterious floral perfume as white blooms start to open in the the moonlight.She finds a beautiful tree and sits on the ground to finish her sweet.As she looks back towards the carnival a mysterious stranger is walking towards her.She smiles and knows she smells divine.I know this is dramatic but perfume can paint a beautiful picture in ones mind.This is the perfect fantasy perfume for me.ENJOY!

kikiena01
kikiena01

What a lovely fragrance! It opens with very crisp apple and citrus/lime notes. Then the sweet vanilla and a hint of praline comes in. It's very likeable, bright and elegant, definitely for every-day use.

I would wear it especially in Summer (mostly in the evening) and early Fall. Nina is very versatile and I think every girl and young woman should give it a try.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I purchased a 5ml smple size to test it out a couple weeks ago. So far, while I don't adore it, I do really like it... Enough to buy a 1-1.7 oz bottle. The funny thing about this frag is while most reviews rave about how sweet and such this perfume smells on them, I don't get that at all. I'm by no means a trained "nose" but upon first smell it's citric and mildly sweet, then, upon dry down, it goes woody to the extreme. I can definitely smell the apple wood and mostly cedar. It sounds rough, but I've grown to rather like it. My husband loves it, he's a craftsman and does a lot of work with cedars and exotic woods and had always loved the smell of woods of many kinds, especially cedar.
Longevity is moderate on skin, good on hair/clothing, lasting the better part of the day.
Silage is moderate for the first 2-3 hours then comes in much closer, just as I like it.
Overall, I like it.

TessMc
TessMc

Tutti-frutti bubble gum in a bottle. A big no no for me.

wonderlu
wonderlu

It smells a little bit synthetic, but I love it anyways!! Fresh apples and youthfulness and the exact power that I like. Get a lot of compliments when I wear this

MissEmm13
MissEmm13

If you like sweet and fruity, this scent is a must-have. I don't get a lot of citrus from it; just fresh fruity goodness. It almost smells like candied fruits but not in an overly sweet way. I don't find this scent immature at all. I wear it to work and many women who I would not refer to as immature, have complimented it. It's non-offensive and wonderful for work or a day out without being boring and generic.

MintyBobbins

Recently I started to use Nina more often, and I have to say that Nina has become one of my favorites... really. It is simply GREAT. I wish it could have more sillage and longevity, but, it's ok. I love it.. the dry down is simply awesome!!! very unique, bright, spontaneous, feminine, sophisticated, even sexy scent, I feel just great every time I wore it.. Makes me feel, sexy, beautiful.. happy.. Has a extraordinary power on me, and everyone around me, a lot of good compliments about how I smell... and my husband loves it, what else can I ask.. Nina... well done.. well done.

hazarose
hazarose

i like it first but there is a lot of citrus and i am not a big fan of citrus notes

dieplai
dieplai

a little too sweet for me.But it's a gift from my niece so i give it a try.will not buy it for my self.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

Nina is such an optmistic fragrance, I find it very girly, yes, girly rather than feminine. I'm 30 and I wear it when I want to feel like a little girl.
It is really lovely, well done. The freshness and sweetness is perfectly balanced. It is a juicy apple and caramel sweetness. It is so light to wear but projects quite well. Lasting power is surprisingly good too!
It is a great choice for warmer days, it seems to develop in such a great way on a warm skin.
As I'm not a fan of typical fresh scent for the summer, Nina is just perfect for me.

Dara813
Dara813

This reminds me of DKNY's Be Delicious, but more mature IMO. It also lasts longer. I definitely smell the green apple accompanied by some other fruity accords. Nothing about this scent smells immature IMO. It's definitely sweet but I don't think it's something only young people would be interested in. It's got great staying power and I receive compliments on it all day long when I wear it!

irrrin
irrrin

A good combination of fruits and flowers. It's perfect for everyday.

andreiiita
andreiiita

Perfume dulce pero no empalagoso...buenisima fijacion!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

My Mom wears this and it smells divine on her! A light, sweet, mildly floral scent with lots of fruity goodness. Silage is ok, but it doesn't last long at all. She keeps this on her desk and reapplies during the day. A bit expensive for the hold it's got, but nonetheless lovely.

sagranha
sagranha

for me one of the best casual sweet citrus scent more sweet than citrus

MintyBobbins

I think Nina is indeed a really beautiful scent, It is lovely, sweet, different, sexy.. oh oh oh.. but.. it last nothing, at least on me, meh! . I feel a little disappointed about that. It's like I would need to spray it every 10 minutes to feel some kind of smell..

sahd0w
sahd0w

After reading other reviews, I'm starting to wonder if I am smelling the same perfume! I don't smell any caramel others are mentioning. I love this fragrance, but don't find it very sweet (which is why I like it so much... sweet perfumes give me a headache.) For me, the drydown is totally woodsy... almost mossy.The first 30 minutes of wearing it, I definitely smell more sweetness, but its not very appley. Its just a nice combo of fruitiness that doesn't overdo it. Overall, I really love this scent and look forward to wearing it first thing in the morning!

Marilulu
Marilulu

Es muy parecido al blue by Antonio Banderas, pero de mejor calidad. No es tan dulce como esperaba y por lo menos perdura hasta 5 horas en la piel. Si están buscando algo más gourmand recomiendo Nina Elixir.

Jama4
Jama4

Inocence in a bottle!!!

I found this to be youthful, sweet, light, happy, and reminiscent of cherries. I would recommend purchasing it as a gift for a 13-15 year old.

My skin type: Oily / Youthful
Office Safe: Yes
Projection: arm's length
Longevity: 4hrs
Timing: can be worn in spring & summer during the day
Packaging: 9/10; I like the cute little Nina Ricci bottles
Cost: $39 for 100ml / 3.38 oz at Winners/ TJ Maxx

Will I repurchase: NO

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

Stelala
Stelala

Fresh, crisp, youthful. I can see why it's a favorite for some women, but for me it's not exciting enough.. on my skin there's simply too much fruit, not enough musk, cedar or peony at least..
I wear it for some days when I don't want to impress, haha. A nice, soft scent for the office, Nina is a safe choice.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Starts citric and then it turns into a fizzy sweet apple. The dry down is earthy but still has that subtle apple and a good amount of sweet. It's a very casual fragrance. Not as serious as I thought it would be. I like it when I don't know what to wear. For a casual but not too casual occasion...Nina Ricci. It's not one of my favorite scents. Though it's quite an interesting fragrance.

I love how it changes from lemon to candy apple to a tree orchard. I feel like it's magical and it narrates a story. The bottles is pretty of course. Nina Ricci bottles are adorable in general and their scents are unique. This is indeed youthful but also more grown up than I expected. Can suit a 30>.

hacdmb41
hacdmb41

I just recently received this as a birthday gift from my man...no testing or smelling involved, he just took a chance and bought it. I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It may very well be my new fave. It's sweet and fresh and not at all over-bearing...just deliciously wonderful!!!

blue_belle
blue_belle

Almost bitter lime smell followed by a very sweet caramel apple smell. It's not my favorite, but when I want to wear something big and sweet, it's the one I reach for.

I agree it smells like a holiday or carnival! I always wear it when I do my Christmas shopping.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

A very playful scent. Citrus top notes followed by sweet candy notes. Howver not too sweet or over powering thanks to the apple notes. Last for hours. I love the bottle.

schil
schil

It is in:"light"prefumes(see la vie et belle, aqua di Goio),also for elderly women.
And i think they are right, Everyone can somsthimes use the positieve smell of Nina.
In sad or heavy days it helps you.

geofammiel.liwanag
geofammiel.liwanag

I got this as a gift. First spray was sharp notes of lemon and apple.. Then there goes the caramel.. a few minutes later I smell like a caramel apple, the sweetness seemed familiar, like pink sugar's and other common cotton candy fragrances..

The drydown however was more pleasant, but not unique. It's SO similar to Lanvin's Éclat d'Arpege and D&G light blue..

If they were a fragrance family Nina would be their cute 5 yr old sister..

Someone at work went by me yesterday and I smelled Nina!
It instantly made me smile and I made a decision - I must have it this year.
It`s a happy scent, which welcomes you with a basket of apples, berries and flowers.Yes, I agree, it`s not a very "mysterious scent", but does it have to be? And to say that it`s for young ladies is kind of strange. We all have perfumes that make us feel sexy, dreamy or powerful.It doesn`t matter how old we are. Who are we to decide, what other people should wear?(as long as they don`t shower in perfumes of course:))
It gives me happy vibes and that`s enough for me:)

MiriamV
MiriamV

This has been my signature scent for the longest time. It's almost one of those scents where you forget that you are wearing perfume and just feel like this is how you smell naturally. I love spraying this before i go to bed and waking up still smelling this beauty. I use it for any occasion and any season. Love love love it!

georgiaku
georgiaku

BEST PERFUME EVER!! I love the scent of apple and orange.It's great combination.When I wear it I feel confidence...I like the bottle too.

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

one of the most beautiful female scents ever

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

like a apple candy I think it so good and it suitable for teenager than the people from 25-40 or so on.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

Very sexy, young and feminine. Beautiful ! I smell cinnamon and sweet flowers.This is a sensual perfume

Andreita
Andreita

At first, to me, it smells unpleasent, too sour, but after 3 minuteś, that sourness starts to fade and I can smell the sweetness of this perfume.

On my skin, I almost cannot smell any apples, just caramel, vanila and praline with a subtle hint of citruness. After 2 hours, all citric notes dissappear to let place for woodsy notes with praline.

Overall, it's very sweet, but not too sweet; that initial tartness that after 3 minutes stars to fadeinto nice citric notes and keeps fading until the woodsy notes appear, balances and complementsthe sweetness in a veryclassy way. On my skin it has a decent sillage for 3 hours, then you'd have to put your nose on my neck to smell it, and after 2 hours of that, it dissappears.

Idon't think of this as afragrance for teens, but rather,as a femenine, romantic and classy fragrance, that's how this makes me feel like, and I wish there was an eau de parfum version of this, for me, l'elixir was a total dissapointment, all I could smell was berries, like in a mammalade or a jelly.

zeva
zeva

I really like this eu de toilette. Its nice to wear in the daytime and since its an EDT, its not heavy. It has a cheerful, happy, cute, and sweet touch to it. A happy ambience of fruits, praline-vanilla, and floral scents. Spray the right amount and it blends in nice to the skin.

This is not preferably an evening-type toilette in my opinion, nor can it replace evening scents. But if you want to wear it at night, why not? But I prefer different blend of scents and notes if for evening events and these are usually perfumes. Nina's Nina Ricci is for the cheerful daytime! :-)

Then again, opinions may vary and everyone has their own perfumery personalities, also various chemical reactions with their hormones and the skin :-)

butterbean

This perfume is wonderful. People talk of it being a "younger" perfume -- HORSESH**T. Perhaps it is because it isn't so heavy laden with musks, cedars, or ambers, and does not have the spiciness of patchouli. But just because one might approve daughters of 12 and 14 wearing it, does not it make a young perfume. Just because it was a first scent does not it make a young perfume. If you like it and it smells good on you -- you can wear it...no matter your age. There is a nice sweet fruity yet floral smell with the hints of musk and cedar. Its a great delicious scent. I have it, I own it, I frequently get compliments on it, and I am not in my teens or 20's.

RedLady
RedLady

Very sweet, fruity and girly – everything I’m not :p so I don’t rate this scent. It’s a very ‘young’, almost teenage fragrance to me and lacks depth, mystery and sensuality. But I guess it didn’t intend to have any of those things. Its more fun and carefree. Very mainstream though, nothing stands out about it in my humble opinion.

Fragrance Lover Forever
Fragrance Lover Forever

When I first smelled this perfume, I thought it was really similar to CH by Carolina Herrera. But when I sprayed it on my wrist it smelled different and I could smell the fragrance of apple in it. Anyway, I think it's a good one and Im glad I own one of it =)

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

I fell in love with this scent a few years ago. I never wore perfumes until I found this one. I don't agree that it is only for younger people. I'm in my 30s and I adore it. It's a lovely combination of fruit, sugar and musky scents. Not too sweet at all. This is my daily perfume that I wear both day and night. It's my absolute favorite! Not heavy at all, just a subtle scent. I do wish it lasted longer, but I'll use it forever regardless! If they ever stop making it I will probably cry ;)

cfevola
cfevola

Ah, my first perfume. I was thirteen or fourteen years old, dragging my mother with me to the perfume counter because I had smelled it in a magazine and wanted it terribly. I loved it at the time, but grew out of it within a couple of years.

It really is a nice fragrance, but it's certainly for a younger, I'd say early/mid-teen audience. There is nothing inherently wrong with it, but I find the sweetness a little overwhelming at times. It smells lovely, really it does, but as a young adult now, I shy away from wearing it in favor of more grown-up scents. It's sweet, sweet, SWEET, and you can smell the fruity-apple right off the bat. It lasts a while, too, and I have the EDT. I don't know if it's just me, but two sprays was almost always enough for me. A little went a long way with this one, at least to my untrained, young-teen nose at the time.

Overall, I loved it when I was younger, and I still like it now, although I wouldn't wear it. It's very youthful, innocent, and fruity.

anamalia
anamalia

nina is a very sweet youthful fragrance. it starts off very sugary and has a fresh edge from the citrus notes and the apple, however after about an hour, the citrus does recede and leaves a vanilla, sweet apple /floral combination.

robororo
robororo

From first spray, I feel apple and citruses, they are light and fun. After few minutes, it blends in really strong peony (and that is weird, because I never was able to separate flower notes in fragrances). Base notes are sweet and musky, lucky, because I sincerely dislike smell of peonies.
All in all, I like it :) not one of my "absolute best" scents, but somewhere in the top for sure.

Sassy1

I am more of a an oriental heavy hitter fan but if you're in the mood for a fun and joyful fragrance, here it is!

This is in no way made for serious office manuevering or the theatre...No one who smells you will be able to take you seriously. This is only for times you are feeling frivilous or need a cheerful pick-me-up. And I don't agree that it's juvenile or lowers your IQ when sprayed...it's full of a youthful frolic, that's all.

Delicious caramel apples with a hint of flowers. But it's not cheap smelling by any means. No plastic or synthetic ick that I could pick up. It's not a heavy scent but has an almost whipped fruity merangue quality with a cedar edge that lasts 3-5 hrs. Not bad for an EDT.

While it will never be a signature scent for me, I'm getting some to wear anytime I want a "happy boost."

Mazzified
Mazzified

i might be a bit wierd but i dont really smell any of the citrus/apple top notes in this one, its more straight up the base notes especially the woody from apple tree and musk. therefor i find it more mature and not at all so girly, for me its not a very fruity scent which becomes even more balmy on the skin. love it though, its what i grap most often when i just want to smell like myself.

bruby
bruby

I love this perfume, unfortunately, after a sort time I don't smell it on me anymore, although I had a work colleague falling in love with it and telling me it fills the room. :)

nadia11

I agree with noor_jehan this does smell festive. It reminds me a little of Brittany Spears Fantasy with all its playful notes..very cute! more of a girlie scent rather than a for a MATURE woman like mwa ..hehehe (ok i wont go that far)..lol

nadia11

A very playful perfume. I bought this one blindly in a miniature bottle from Ebay because i love the gorgeous bottle, and couldnt stop wearing it, Its a lovely fragrance...summery and sweet!

Duffy
Duffy

This does not smell like caramel!!!!!!!!!! not even 1 tiny bit.
Its al the way rasberries with a twist of green apple and red apples. Thats this perfume. Thats all you get with this perfume..

stacey.donovan
stacey.donovan

Smells like caramel apples and sass. I gave this to a teenaged niece for her birthday, but a grown woman could wear it too, especially a cheerful one. Actually, it would be hard *not* to be cheerful while wearing this. I think it would go best with bright colored outfits.

Tip:
If you love this, try Amor Amor by Cacharel too. It's a bit sweeter and deeper but has the same kind of fruity sweetness Nina has and makes it so very irresistible. You might like it too :)

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

around here, I smell it everywhere and on everyone. it is too sweet to my tast.

rhynel
rhynel

Very rich, frothy apple-ly sweet fragrance. I loved it at first, but eventually I got rid of it, as the sweetness would get too much for me. Beautiful bottle and can work excellently with the right person, though.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I smelled this years ago when my idea of the perfect fragrance was a sporty green floral. Objectively, on my wrist---it smelled like apples and caramels with a hint of marshmallows. It was great but it was too sweet for me then.

Now, I badly need to smell this again. Try this one. It smells rich, expensive, with a hint of naughtiness.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

I love the opening..its very fresh and citrusy..5 minutes later this fragrance chokes me.. the scent is very strong..sweet...and feminine..reminds me of Ed Hardy perfume (love kills slowly)..this would be perfect in the winter or a night out...my sister hated this..she said it was giving her a headache being around me... -__- I like it..but will not purchase again..

HumingbirdHeart
HumingbirdHeart

This is the perfume i first /remember/ wearing. ie the one that brings back the most memories... i wore it the whole way through my early teens and now even seeing it in a store brings back how i was when i was young.
Definitely a young scent. Although i wear it now (same bottle) on cold, dark nights to warm me up and remind me of good times.
LOVE!

ynde
ynde

Cheerful, flirty and fun. I fell in love with the bottle years ago but found it too expensive on a high school student's budget, so never got around to it. A few weeks ago I rediscovered it on sale and sprayed it on my wrist... instant love. Lovely and fresh and fruity at first with lemon and lime, then settles to a sweet caramel-toffee style apple which remains on me for quite a few hours. Has surprising sillage and longevity for an EDT. Great fun and wonderful for cool autumn days but also on slightly warm spring days.

Though some people have commented this is for teenagers, I disagree. Every person wears it differently - on my little sister who's 14, this smells overly sickly sweet and unsophisticated. On me, I get more of the warmth of the caramel and brightness of the citrus that smells fresh but comforting, and my sister thought we were honestly wearing different perfumes. I guess it's just a matter of testing it on your own skin before deciding to buy it or dismiss it.

yeshi
yeshi

This is my absolute favorite. I am so glad I bought this perfume. It was like a blind buy as I had asked a friend to get me any nice perfume. I think he took it very seriously :)

It is a perfect balance of floral-fruity and praline notes. Gorgeous, fabulous and extremely sexy. I highly recommend it if it suits your skin. Beautiful bottle and good longevity. I can go on and on about this fragrance. It is a head turner for sure!

nagasiren
nagasiren

At first, I didn't like this frag. At all. Even bordering to hate. It's smell way too sweet and make me gag.
One day, I use this frag to spray my room on cold weather at night, and I suddenly in love. The smell remind me of cool night on apple orchard, with night breeze carrying the aroma of green apple and flower, while I sat down and sipping sweetened lemon juice.
Then I think maybe this frag just didn't match with my body chemistry. I like it better when the weather were cold, which make this perfume vaporizing in slower rate and its sweetness not overpowering my nose.

MsYvette
MsYvette

This is a super sweet, fruity-gourmand fragrance that I used to wear every day in college and wear occasionally today. It smells like a fresh, green apple candy mixed with praline. It's pretty nice and unexpectedly long-lasting for an EDT. To my surprise, it attracts compliments, especially from young men. My boyfriend loves sniffing it when I spritz it in my hair. However, it does come off as a little juvenile because of how syrupy it smells. So I only wear this during the summer when I'm hanging out with my boyfriend or with my close girl friends. I don't think I would wear this to work, mainly because I don't think anyone would take me seriously with this scent.

The perfect personality for this fragrance is a cheerful young girl with a sweet tooth and a propensity towards wearing bright, flirty dresses. Think Rapunzel from Tangled, or Snow White, or even Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.

Maria111
Maria111

i love nina ricci's apple range...very sweet n sensual!5/5 for me..

phyrexianc

Does anyone know if there has been a reformulation? I bought this today but it smells nothing like the decant I bought a few months ago. Instead of jumpy sweet, mine is quite boring.

Edit: I just thought it could also be that this perfume smells differently in different weather, other time of the month etc. quite easily. So one day it´s great, and the other it´s only so-so.

soblue2
soblue2

Way too sweet for me! I received a small bottle with a beauty purchase, very floral and intense smell.

LipstickJunkie
LipstickJunkie

I used for one winter when it first came out, but I got bored of it fast, didn't even finish my bottle. Curiously, now, when I smell it on someone it makes me feel nauseous, it feels cheap and too sweet.

tvu
tvu

this apple is so yummy and cute and so young :) i sprayed it on my 13 years old cousin and she smell nice & super cute :) Gosh it is way too sweet for me, but i just loved it, i can't resist it, it is just so yummy, fruity and way toooo cute :)

ScarlRed
ScarlRed

This perfume is so optimistic and beautiful! I love to wear Nina during autumn, I feel so breezily then! Highly recommended to everyone who loves fruity fragrance with touch of originality :)

Ann-Margret Stigholt
Ann-Margret Stigholt

I hope you think and understand the languageproblems ?! Nina is my happy parfume. It´s a harmoni that only very competent and feeling for what they do. Nina Ricci has so many parfumes that I don´t think is available.And the story about how the early perfumhouse started, and it´s a interesting story. It´s few perfumhouses which have such a long story and success. If the are some of you which have an unavaileyble (?) Nina Ricci perfume, I like to change.
If I´m unhappy or tired, take some elegant Nina and suddenly it feels good. Thank´s Nina

Rainey
Rainey

I find this perfume just a little too sweet for my likening and annoying to wear.

I got a bottle as a present from work and always find it hard to wear and when I do get around to wearing it, I always ask myself "why did you put this on today?".It now tends to get left at the back of the shelf....Sorry Nina!

lbean
lbean

It took me ages to try this as I always thought it was probably sickening sweet and I just wouldn't like it.

Then I went to a perfume counter the other day - to try another fragrance - and there was a tester of this available. I hadn't even seen it yet when my sister sprayed it on her wrist and I smelt this yummy fresh, sweet scent. I grabbed a carded sample of it right away!

What I liked the most about Nina - despite my prejudice against it - is that it is a very balanced fragrance. Yes, it's very sweet but the fresh citrus notes (that are not too sharp) balance it out and it's neither strong or too light. I find it perfect for all seasons, day or night.

It's a sexy, girly scent that is likely going to be my next purchase!

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

Nina by Nina Ricci is one of those fragrances that instantly make you smile when you smell it. Lime, apple, and a somewhat laundry-like smell. What's not to like about it? It's not loud and obnoxious, but it's not a boring, typical wallflower fragrance. It's easy-going and fresh, yet sweet and enchanting. It doesn't have the kind of smell that one would describe as "perfumey." It somehow smells human, even though the fragrance doesn't exactly have any scent you would encounter on the human body (like the sweaty sort of smell). It smells like recently washed skin. This is coming from a person who doesn't normally go for fruity florals. Nina is a true crowd-pleaser.

ailishlu
ailishlu

I really love this! I bought it to go with my Nina body lotion that I received as a gift. I don´t agree that this is a teen scent. It is very sweet but there is something lasting and mature about it. It may be sweet but not sickly sweet. It is strong and lasts on me. Perfect for this weather. I can´t wait to wear it!

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

Oh, I need one of the "Ninas" so badley! I just need to know wich one is the sweetest and where can I get with the lower price...

misslovely
misslovely

First, let me start out with the packaging. I happen to find the bottle to be very adorable. After I'm done with it, I'm probably going to keep the bottle and use it as a decorative piece on my desk.

Now the scent itself is quite nice as the bottle. Nina starts out with a blast of sweet citrus. Then you get this musky/woodsy sweet scent. I honestly think anyone at any age can wear it. Sometimes you have the urge for something sweet and pleasant, Nina sure gives you that. I love it!

Merlinrumpel
Merlinrumpel

It´s a femenine fragance, but smells like candy, the first 2 minutes smells kinda funny, but in about five minutes starts smelling good. Not for everyone. It´s for young & playfull girls. Not so good in adults.
I had a change of hart, i became addicted to this perfume. It´s definitly one of my favourites.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Nina is a wonderful everyday perfume for all ages! It's great for younger girls who want to transition onto more mature perfumes, and I think it's great as a daytime perfume for women.

The best way I can describe this scent is that it's sweet and clean. It's far from being a sugary-sweet scent, but I do believe the the apple and citrus notes add a nibble of sweetness and juicyness to it. The florals and the overall base notes give that vibe of powdery cleanliness to it. I once heard someone on YouTube describe this as "sweet laundry," and that's what it smells like to me.

Nina is a very light and clean scent that shouldn't offend anyone's nose. It's a very pretty and feminine perfume. I consider it to be a modern classic.

mjloria
mjloria

Nina doesnt develop much- it stays the same the whole time, but the scent is lovely, girly and imo, sophisticated. On my skin it's very sweet and a little powdery, this scent it's definitely for young girls. When i spray it in my clothes, the lemon really stands out, for that reason i prefer it on clothes.
About the longevity, it's average on me- about 4 hours, but when i sprayed it on my shirt it last for 2 days, and still was strong, sillage is good. I feel it's good for any type of weather or season and i'm reaching for it all the time since i received it.

blakie44
blakie44

As much as I wanted to like this one, I just cannot see myself wearing this. This perfume does not mix very well with my body chemistry. On my skin it smells like sharp lemon and sour green apples with heavy musk. I do not smell the toffee or praline, which I hoped for. I guees I'll just have to accept that this perfume is not for me.

phyrexianc

Tried this one on my wrist today. It starts as an explosion of sweet (a bit too much for my taste), which calms down after 20 minutes or so. After that it becomes a more mellow sweet, nice and warm. Unfortunately it doesn´t last very long, about 3-4 hours. So far I like it, I bought a decant to try it again to see how much I like it.

shreyashi
shreyashi

Candy apples, nuttiness and a refreshing citrus note combine to produce a beautiful, young and vibrant perfume. Its perfect for the cold weather but you can spritz away even during the summers.
Its nostalgic, romantic and feminine. Quite the perfect bottle.

Berth
Berth

I love this perfume, but not for everyday use, I think it's a strong sweet scent, apropiate for evenings out or special events. I prefer something lighther for everyday wear. It's an interesting scent that really stands you aout from the crowd!

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

I can smell the freshness and citrus for the first 5 minutes and then boring and artificial sweetness for hours. I wanted this scent so bad and now I am giving it away. For me it's just to simple, to shallow... I don't mind sweet scents but this one doesn't develop, it's so boring!

acavicchi
acavicchi

I think this is a very classy, well-done scent that is reminiscent of quality perfume with a delicate candy apple note. I think there have been a lot of rip-offs of this since it came out, unfortunately, (seems like most new, "young" perfumes these days reek of alcohol, synthetic cotton candy, vanilla and caramel) but this one remains a nice scent, despite that.
The bottle reminds me a lot of the fairy tale Snow White. Very mystical.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

It's an okay smell. It's sweet at first but then it turns musky. Maybe it's just my body chemistry with this scent.

Maeva
Maeva

I’m on the fence about this one. This is not my type of perfume, but the art work behind the bottle and the ads is brilliant, and if I had to decide on one of the many apple-y concoctions out there my choice would be Nina, for I find it subtler and a little more complex. It’s high-spiritedly girly, fresh, not too pink, not too gourmandish, with a slight preppy feel to it.

At first spritz I don’t get the citruses. I already get the candied apple, only a bit tarter and with some reminiscence of strawberry bubblegum. Yes, it looks like many of us see memories from our childhood in Nina: girly pink, bubblegum and candied apple (and sadly on me the scent disappears almost as fast as I devoured those apples from the fairgrounds of my childhood…). Then after ten minutes it gets fresher and balsamic, maybe because of the cedar and apple tree notes, though I don’t get much woodsiness at this point. Just the childish sweet bubblegummy apple mixed with a fresh balsamic touch similar to, say, eucalyptus candy. The scent is gracefully beautiful. Though not sexy, it exudes a sort of naïve sensuality that can be very enticing.

If DKNY’s more edible apple encourages us to "Be Delicious", this one might be entitled to the epithet “Be Delightful”. For me, Nina lacks intensity in many ways. It could be stronger and more long-lasting (may this be the only reason why it smells subtler and lighter than the other more in-your-face apple-y scents?), but somehow this juice manages to be charming and unique in its lively (though short-lived) daintiness.

Vampiris
Vampiris

a lot of citrus..the opening reminds me D&G Light Blue a bit..but it is a sweet scent..

the bottle is perfect, i have a 5ml tester which looks super cute..the scent isn't made for me..

i got a 30ml bottle my younger sister and she loved it..i knew she would..it's adorable..

andronicos
andronicos

One of the very few sweet perfumes I like (I hate sweet perfumes like Britney´s Fantasy, though I love Britney).

Aspendina
Aspendina

i am not getting any fruit or sweetness from this, hmmmm weird. All I get is a very strong floral but in a very nice way. Smells like a flower shop that sells only the finest and the freshest flowers. Its very lovely

svosmaer
svosmaer

I've been using this scent almost exclusively for about a year. I loved it that much, so nice and sweet but with some complexity. Works really well on my skin. But I do need to give it a rest now, as I'm getting tired of it :(

relevos
relevos

I. Looooooove , i willgive it to my sister she want it

xinitalabonita
xinitalabonita

esta es una de mis favoritas, tiene una fuerza y una presencia incomparables. Me encanta y me siente maravillosamente cuando la llevo puesta. algo asi comos entirme poderosa

tandi
tandi

Smells really nice and flirty. PLEASE BRING OUT AN EDP of this perfume!! Lasting power is not impressive

Clefairy
Clefairy

If you're looking for an intensely sweet, fresh, clean fragrance, Nina could be what you're looking for. It is very much like Nina L'Elixir, which itself is extraordinarily sweet, but instead of the subtle candied cherries element, it has a subtle apple element instead.

It smells completely edible like super sweet candied apple cakes, dusted copiously with icing sugar. This, along with Nina L'Elixir, is the sweetest scent I've smelt where there isn't an out of place note bringing down the fragrance; both fragrances are very well balanced, and the longevity of the fragrances is also most impressive.

Recommended to girly girls and those who adore super sweet scents.

ritachi
ritachi

GOOORGEOUS bottle and packaging, and smells nice in the bottle and on a tester strip, but this really doesn't work with my body chemistry. After the initial spritz of loveliness it very quickly comes across as sickly sweet, and by half an hour's wear in, I'm mostly just getting this strange, jarring, bitter-musky scent that I've never gotten with any other perfume before, and all I want to do is scrub every trace of it off. I'd love to love it, but I'm thinking I'll probably pass this one on to my younger sister....

aroma refill
aroma refill

i feel curious on this perfume since long time ago, and finelly i got it today. the scent is very addicting to me, like a combination of apples and oranges. i'm gonna wear it everyday and perhaps i will buy it again next time.

Darkangelz101
Darkangelz101

It smells delicious and reminds me of a garden full if sweet smelling flowers. I can smell a hint of cherryblossom but I don't know if it is present in the perfume. Suitable for an evening out!

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

Why do I always want to "eat" (hmm..mean nothing but literal word!) those who wear it?!

sarage
sarage

The combination of apples, lemon and praline is irresistable! I emptied my 30 ml bottle faster than any other perfume before!
Beautiful bottle matches with the beautiful scent.

Rascalita
Rascalita

really love it,,although in humid weather like my place this could be very heavy scent.

recommend this in colder season than in hot one.

tinaelisa

When will you bring out an actual eau de parfum version of Nina Ricci - Nina?!?! Need it so bad, because this is my favorite fragrance. BUT I hardly wear it anymore, because it doesn't last.

just_me
just_me

Kinda smells like circus fantasy by Britney Spears.

I love it very much, it's a beautiful spring/summer fragrance.

65Hilary48
65Hilary48

This one surprised me. I was expecting apple, apple and more apple. But to me it smells more citrusy. When you first smell it, it's pretty, floral and sweet but it has a lovely citrus kick that comes through like an after-taste and takes it onto another level. Lovely, but misleading, I could barely smell the apple at all.

natalia.arcan
natalia.arcan

Every time I open it, I feel red pepper smell, though there is no any. I love this frag! <3

lu_pomponet
lu_pomponet

I have this perfume and used to like it a lot, however now all I can smell is something synthetic that I can't stand (praline maybe?). I guess I will have to give it away.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Completely agree with one of the views below; apple and praline. Lovely sweet, girly, fruity scent, but with a slight caramel creamy softness. Gorgeous! However I do think if this is the type of scent for you, and you have a little more money to spend, then go for Viva La Juicy. Very similar although Viva is much less apple smelling.

loonad
loonad

gorgeous perfume and just love the apple-shaped bottle.love this perfume.

nikitajade
nikitajade

It's like walking through an apple orchard right before it's harvest time. I definitely get the sweet caramel apple smell, and the floral is there but not overwhelming. This is a delicious fragrance, but it doesn't last long enough.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I really like this perfume, I think it smells really good. It reminds me very much of SPIRIT by Antonio Banderas. I purchased this perfume without ever smelling it because, I heard good reviews about it, and glade I did!!

Nainee
Nainee

The BEST perfume ever

Taylortac
Taylortac

Sophisticated yet youthful, Nina is very sweet and very flirty. Love the apple and citrus notes wrapped in the sweeter smells. Something to wear with a sundress.

Perfumian Girl 7
Perfumian Girl 7

My mom got me this one and I have to say, that I absolutely love it. It smells very citrusy and sweet. I love how the bottle looks like an apple, and a middle note is Granny Smith APPLE and a base not is APPLE tree. I loved how they did that.
Do you think that they did that on purpose? Made it look like an apple because of the different apple scents in it? I do, I totally recommend this perfume. Thumbs up for moi and the perfume!!!

jazmin89
jazmin89

i love love love this perfume. it suits me well. not too strong nor too sweet and it stays on me.

jhinampas
jhinampas

I had this since 2007 and I love the smell however it's less noticeable. Not my signature scent. I like the Lacoste pour femme more. Any suggestions for a similar smell like lacoste pour femme? I'd love to smell so fresh all day that everyone will really notice.

Longevity on this perfume is 5 hours max but only you can smell it after an hour or two.

Hey Nina lovers,

you also might like to check out Tresor Midnight Rose. I did and I really liked it. It doesn't smells like Nina, but is also very fruity, fresh, sweet, girly and flirty.
Maybe you will like it too!

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

This perfume is just okay to me. I bought it thinking I would love it but there's something about it that turns me off. Maybe cause I find there to be a dusty smell to it. But on the other hand, when I wear it to work slot of people comment me on it. Sooo it's definitely a people pleaser. Just not my thing.

Linofrina
Linofrina

Fruitty, cheerul scent, like a sugar coated apple lollipop. I wore it in one of the most important moments in my life and I will never stop loving it.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I have never smelt this perfume, but just entered a competition to win one! Hope i win it, love perfume! Beautiful bottle design too.

iill1986
iill1986

Beautiful, airy fairy girls are playing in the shade of the apple trees- in a legendary garden.
They have dark brown hair- in a snow-white peony.
The wind brings the fragrance of fresh lemonade and sweet pralines simultaneously.
A fairy boy (with an ivy green dress) hid behind the nearly virginia cedar.
He looks at the girls' game enchanted.
Red ball flies, the boy catches it suddenly.
Surprise... a moment of silence... laughing then.

This for me- the "Nina"

Sweet youthfulness, playfulness, merriment, happiness, serenity, soft lime freshness... and a pinch of maddening musk ;-)

Fabulous scent- I LOVE IT! :-)

sillage: 10/10
longevity: 10/10

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

So happy I got it again! A very happy scent,fresh-citrus but with a soft sweet note! A MOUTHWATERING SCENT!!! Just like a sour but honey sweet lemonade! For me it's perfect in spring! Loooooove Nina!!!

Shemakk
Shemakk

It is Fresh yet sweet ..is has different shades with in and it can definitely cheer you up. It’s a very happy yet smooth scent. I like it very much.

malecita
malecita

Beautiful. This is a great scent. Cheerful but also kind of sexy and wtih a lot of personality. Every time I smell Nina I can recognize it! I know its aimed at a younger audience but my mon used to wear it and it was great on her. So, I think its suitable for all ages (maybe you have to be a modern mature woman to fit in)
The bottle is lovely.

a happy apple sweet scent. also a bit musky and floral, but not too. nice from first spray to dry down, just wish it lasted a little longer.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

I simply can't do artificial apple and citrus. It turns rancid on me. It would have been lovely, if it had worked. I didnt even want to sniff the dry down it was so bad, I had to wash it off ASAP. On sniffing paper though it reminded me of DKNY Red Delicious

judies6

Such a cozy scent for winter. Though the notes hint of fresh green scents, there is an aura of incense and warmth that surround the fresh notes. Not sure what the description of it being created for a "young audince" means when it comes to fragrance, but this scent is cuddly and alluring no matter what one's literal age may be.

nuratif
nuratif

one of my favorites. nina is an amazing perfume that has a 'fresh-laundry' kind of scent. at first the opening is very citrusy and a bit fresh. the middle and the base notes are amazing. i can detect the pralines and the apple notes in this. the smell is sweet like an apple coated with chocolate, but it has a fresh element in it. its like a fresh fruity perfume with a sweet chocolate base. the lasting power isn't that great on me. however i do carry the 50ml bottle in my beg because i love the smell so much

sugerplum123
sugerplum123

i love this perfume soooo much this reminds me of my friend who wear this to school every single day!!!!!!
it smells like sweet apples and just really fruity
love it

laxpelusa
laxpelusa

My friend use it and it just smells beautiful. It makes her beautiful. Charming, sweet apple and I never get bored of it. At least... Not yet! =)

Soutty123
Soutty123

I was hoping for apple and some sweetness but all I got was a generic sharp smelling perfume. Very chemical and synthetic.

Nathalia
Nathalia

Woooww! This is sooooooo good! It's fruity-sweet!

First time I'm trying it on me.

Since the gourmands has become more popular, we find many floral-sweet scents on the market, but fruity notes aren't always so evident like in this one. Pleasant and very well done!

anisanim
anisanim

I get this from my hubby on my weding day..really like the design n the sweet smell of it... I notice that it has no fresh smell of apple in it but it no big l withvme me...

wingz85
wingz85

I absolutely agree that this perfume is for Christmas. It smells like candy apple, apple cider and all apple-y goodness to me. I don't really smell the praline or the flower. Once I sprayed it on myself, it stays pretty much as candy apple scent.

dikija4
dikija4

Good version for everydays life - fresh and sweet. I like it and bottle is wonderful. Not for winter, but for spring and summer it`s OK.

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

This was an impulse buy which I regret. When spraying the tester on paper and on my skin it smelt nice, but ever since I purchased it, it smells like a typical teen fruity citrus perfume. I think it smells too synthetic now, which is also a turn-off. I'm definetely not buying this again.

its.peppermint
its.peppermint

My mother had this bottle and pass it on to me… I used it a few times not really loving it, until one day I was dressing up to hang out, sprayed it on me, and it was so strong and annoying that I had to take another shower!! Even after that and after covering with another fragrance, I could still smell it the whole night! Maybe suitable for women who like to wear A LOT of makeup...

justicecrow88

i love the bottle it is very beautiful and well made of thick glass and heavy silver.that being said ,i dislike the scent very much.it must be my skin chemistry that makes this smell so floral and artificial.I genuinely wanted to like/love it.Alas it is not for me.*sigh*

justicecrow88

the first scent i got was unpleasant ,like bug spray.after a minute of settling it smells floral with a hint of sweet.I have no idea what happened to the fruity sweet scent people have described.I think my chemistry takes the tiniest floral note and amplifies it.also the praline and apple were lost to me.
The bottle is so very pretty and well constructed.I love the bottle but i may have to sell the bottle i just bought.it is very unfortunate as i was looking to the sweet fruity scent that a lot of the posts described.

tinaelisa

Please, bring out an eau de parfum version of this exact same perfume (no l'elixir..)!
I NEED IT so bad!! I would buy TONS of it! :)

trisarahtops013
trisarahtops013

This was the first real perfume I ever owned! I found it in a magazine, and fell in love. My mum bought it that year for Christmas! It came with an apple keychain, and a hand lotion.
2 Christmases later I bought another bottle. I had used up the original, and needed more. Then this past fall I saw that it was on sale, and also came with a lotion and red clutch. I bought it, even though I haven't used the other bottle yet. I've been using this perfume for probably around 4 years now, and it's my absolute favourite! I have 2 others that I like, but always come back around to this one!

It's fruity and sweet and delicious!

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Extremely sweet,
it smells like candied apple mixed with citrus and a hint of praline.Weird combination and finally the scent is delicious, girly and creates optimistic feelings. However, I have never bought it for myself, I have just given it as a present to my mother and best friend;that probably means that it is not for me.

Liliaceae
Liliaceae

Nina is by far my favorite perfume. I've been wearing it for almost three years now and still haven't found any other perfume that can possibly replace it.
I love mild and sweet fragrances, mainly fruity gourmands, so Nina is just perfect for me. It's very delicate, feminine.
On my skin it is warm and sweet, not strong or offensive at all. It fits perfectly both Summer and Winter, day and night. I really get many compliments when I wear it.
It doesn't last very long, but I can smell it for most of the day and after the shower it's completely gone.
However, it's the kind of fragrance that may not work for everyone: a friend owned a bottle and ended up giving it to me, as she knew I like it, because on her it always smelled way too sweet, too strong and synthetic.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

sweet and sooooo yummy....i wear this one when i feel girly, or too grown up. It's true, there is something magical about nina - it's like a fairy tale...and i'm the princess, or alice in wonderland....definitely one of my favourite gourmands!

Dreamcatcher92
Dreamcatcher92

One word: WOW!
one of the best imo :)
Bravo Olivier Cresp!!! an excellent perfume..

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

Diluted Flowerbomb with apple. Not interesting to me.

tinaelisa

I love this one so much! But the lasting power is pretty weak. Makes me sad, because I think this is maybe the nicest perfume I've ever smelled and owned (and I have had a lot of perfumes). Te lotion is wonderful too.
Please bring out an eau de parfum version! The l'elixir version is not near as great as this one. Smells totally different :(

chengkwan
chengkwan

i like Nina Ricci perfume.iam so disappointed they change the style. i like the original.the old one.
i got the old one .

AmirahTierra
AmirahTierra

This is one of my all time favorites. I smelled this a few years ago in a magazine fold out and thought "WOW so different." It is a sweet fragrance but not floral. When I smell it I picture a girl taking a walk in a fruit orchard. I find it last the longest and when sprayed on the back of the neck. Side note ( my husband loves this fragrance and I get lots of complements by both men and woman when I wear it!! )

nicki317
nicki317

I can't decide if I like this or not. So I guess I'll just list the things I like and don't like about it.

Reasons I like it:
It smells sweet like fruit loops or apple jacks sometimes. And sometimes I like to smell sweet.
Sometimes I can smell the lemon and green apple in it and it's fresh.
The bottle is adorable!

Reasons I don't like it:
The good parts of it don't last that long.
It seems synthetic at times.
You would have to use a lot of it for it to be noticeable and re-spray at least once a day to make it last.

So it has potential, but it seems to be missing some things that could make it great.

UPDATE: 12/17/2011, this fragrance has really grown on me and I now love it. It smells fruity but with a woody creaminess that is just delicious. I wish it lasted longer, but it's still a favorite.

lisamiarose

i don´t like this perfume :( first of all the commercial of this is the opossite of the perfume smell inside : / when i bought it i thought it would be a sweet and beautiful apple perfume like DKNY be delicious collection, but I was wrong. I don´t feel nothing very sweet, when i spray it I feel a bitter sweet note in there but disappears right away, before that I just feel very acid notes like lemon and lime : ( not a very pleasent smell. Wish it could be better because the bottle and the commercial are very well-done

BroadwayBeauty
BroadwayBeauty

This started out as a very sweet fragrance on me, but I've had this perfume for a while and it's started to develop a really spicy smell on me. I'm not sure if it's just a new nuance I've noticed or if the fragrance itself has changed, but I kinda like the spice.

Pumpkin Pastel
Pumpkin Pastel

toooooo sweet....it smells edible and sticky...not my kinda thing...i dont wanna smell edible!!!! D: actually come to think of it...i wouldnt mind smelling edible....but still...it reminds me of children's teeth rotting...O.o

vigdaly
vigdaly

So after I read the reviews I was excited and was on my way to purchase it and once I took the first smell it was to much of a sweet smell..May be just not my taste ..I pass

Colas123
Colas123

nice smell,but lasting power is not good,at least on me.

Juliana6
Juliana6

I've been dreaming about this since I smelled it on a paper in a glanced revue of fashion. I fell in love instantly. Now I have it- it's already the third bottle and I know I'll buy it again and again.

First it's sour and reminds a crispy, sour, green apple.
Then it turns into a fresh, feminine, modern and a bit spicy apple. A seduction...

winnie ellis
winnie ellis

My BFF had this and she really really smells so fresh and clean!

seme
seme

its wooooooooooooooooooooooow
makes me feel fresh and comfort
i love nina ricci sooooooooooo much

Thandar
Thandar

I wanted to buy this perfume because of the advertisement that really attracts my mind.So,I bought it and the scent is fresh,light and nice but it is not special and I don't get the scent of apple.Unfortunately,it was broken and I don't want to buy it again cause I am bored of this scent.

kalios55
kalios55

Nina is a jug of cold home-made lemonade sitting on a raw wooden table. Next to the jug, stands a big basketful of sun-ripen apples and freshly cut peonies. So sweet, tart. So today and oh .. so edible

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Jellena
Jellena

I really love this fragrance sooo... much!Favourite!!!XD

andycandies
andycandies

Such a yummy smell, I love it!!!

andrea.parada ortega
andrea.parada ortega

I love it! way more than l elixir. makes me feel femenine, and cute, but not in a girly way but in a sophisticated way

Pinni
Pinni

I don't think I've ever wanted to like a scent as badly as I wish to love this one! The bottle is just gorgeous and it makes me think of the awesomely fresh and almost crisp smell of the apples of my country. It's one of the best smells I know but I can't find it in a perfume.

No matter how much I try Nina doesn't live up to my expectations. It's a soft powdery with a vanilla and candy smell. There's a hint of fruitiness to freshen it up but it's not really a prominent apple note.
Nina is not a bad scent in any way and definitely not offensive. I don't think it's that original or memorable either. To me it's a "basic pretty" scent for a sweet girl from next door.
As it's not bad I think that the main reason I'm not impressed with Nina is that I'm expecting something different.

Pari88
Pari88

I just do not like these type of scents anymore. It smells like versace bright crystal, only versace is muchhhh nicer. This one is too strong! and not in a good way, but in a sharp candy way. It smells like those cheap 5cent lemon candies...its ideal for a little girl...I really dont like it. There is no depth, very linear sharp sour green apple and lemon scent...too synthetic and boring. versace gets nicer as your wearing it, but this one is toooo sharp trying too hard to be sweet it hurts my nose....it is not bad but it is not..great

SheShe
SheShe

Nothing special. An apple with caramel. Sweet-sour, close to skin. Nice and that's all. It's a kind of smell that would be liked by many. I have a sample but don't feel the need to use it.

An optimistic fragrance but a bit boring and weak.

Emerald17
Emerald17

This is not as fruity sweet as I expected it to be. It's a light-hearted, lemony fresh (though not overly tart nor bitter lemon), very-well balanced, musky floral. The cedar is very shy in this, but lends a hand in preventing this from being too tart and floral, and the floral keeps the fruit from being too juicy sweet. In fact, it's not. It's a breath of fresh spring air in a garden or walking down a beautiful city filled with blossoming tree flowers. Utterly delightful.

maricuchi
maricuchi

i absolutly fell in love ith this fragance, its fruity but no too much, is sweet but not too sweet, i think is girly, fancy and fresh.ç
love it, love it, love it!!!

Hayven
Hayven

Sometimes I love this perfume, sometimes I hate it. I wear it for special occasions only, otherwise I get sick of it. The big bottle has lasted me 2+ years. It's a fall/wintry smell and it's STRONG, so make sure to only spray once or twice...otherwise it's overwhelming. My mom thinks I smell like an old lady, but everyone else seems to like it. It's starts out as a soft lemony/praline-y smell, then over time smells earthy, green, and musky. It's cuddleworthy. :3 All Nina Ricci apple bottles are just adorable; if I could buy just the bottles to display, I'd be happy.

melinamelp
melinamelp

An easy to wear, fruity flowery , not spicy at all, perfume. Delicious that stays this way along the daytime.

Jellybean
Jellybean

when i got the tester i sprayed it on the card and didn't like it; once I wore it, I changed my mind. It smells like a creamy lemon pie with gentle floral note; very nice scent, different! It has that vintage feel too. will be purchasing it soon...

crisjoy
crisjoy

Used to put me in a girly mood sometimes. But then again the combination of praline and apple on me all day long was hard to bare.

LilyYu
LilyYu

I love it! It smells so girly and fresh!

smellgoodhallie
smellgoodhallie

I loved this bottle for the price, 40 dollars for the 1.7 but was I really in love with the smell ? probably not and I still am not . It doesn't smell horrible but I can not stand smelling it alllll day long :/

Aredore
Aredore

Nina (new) by Nina Ricci

A gourmand fruity floral that smells good? What is this nonsense? Nina Ricci Nina 2006 I guess. It's mainly this lovely apple blossom and burnt caramel scent accented by light candied citruses and a super-clean musk. Turns out, I smell this everywhere. It's not too sweet or cloying or musky - it seems to agree with everyone - and yet it has a definitive character as a fragrance, a feat in itself in this bloated fragrance category. It's optimistic and sweet and without being stupid.

Not something I would wear, but it is something I would recommend. Perfect for teenage girls and anyone trying to feel like one.

shanny
shanny

This fragrance does smell wonderful-but it is definitely not what I expected!
It's a little muskier than I anticipated, not as fresh.
But that's not a bad thing!
I still love it, and I truly haven't smelled anything like it before! More for fall or winter, if you ask me. I would want something lighter in spring and summer.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

One of my best friends wears it, my mother and my present boss do but it is the same every time I smell it : kinda awful "bleach" note in the softness !!!!
:-0
And that sweetness is nor original nor sugary but just a "soft musky" one.

I think Nina Ricci house could have performed a more refined work for this fragrance : they left it rather simplistic, kinda neglected work, and, let's say it, commercial ....

MyriamHM1000
MyriamHM1000

better than bath and body works body sprays

- I find it good for those busy saturdays I am running around with friends or doing errands but I am dressed up in like Nike workout wear or jeans and a cool top

Day smell for sure; pleasant not overwhelming long lasting if you spray like 7 sprays

CenturyChild
CenturyChild

I tried this one today and I liked it very much. So sweet, yet fresh and playfull on my skin. The bottle is lovely! But, it irritated my skin :-/ My wrist went all red and itchy... pitty...

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

My signature scent since I laid my hands on it for the first time. It opens with an overwhelming sweet explosion, but soon enough it settles in a warm, soft&sexy fragrance that lasts for hours,even for a whole day. It gives comfortable warmth in winter, but it's also perfect for hot summer night. It might be too sweet for someone, but I just love to indulge myself in this sinfully good pleasure

buffy_fan16
buffy_fan16

I got alot of compliments on this so I kept wearing it for quite sometime despite hating it myself. Very, very harshly strong and the apple smell would have been nicer if it hadn't had a strangely grassy aroma on me. I hate the smell of freshly cut grass. The bottle sure was cute though lol.

EK
EK

I find it extremely sweet. To me it smells like a lollipop or candy-stinking kid's shampoo.I'm definately WAY too old for a scent like this!
Sorry for being so harsh, maybe it's just my chemistry or my nose... but it must be a dislike.

karepula
karepula

Nina by Nina Ricci is very nice and feminine scent. It's rich, warm and sophisticated fragrance. It opens with sweet, alluring note I could say more red apple, not green, and turns into musky cedar than. I don't think that there is lemon in it, but something citrusy for sure, maybe a lemon grass or bergamot, because it gives a little touch of freshness, not zesty sour. I think it's more for young woman, about 22-28, not for teenagers for sure, it will be too bold for them. Nina produce a confident, feminine and romantic, with a hint of girly notes, scent, it will let a charm after you walking by.
As I wrote above it's rich and warm, so preferably need to be weared in cold time, it will bring you comfort and remind about hot summer days with fruity floral aroma.

Longavity is good for EDT, it stays about 6 hours on my hair.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This is a very feminine, sweet yet tangy perfume. The juxtaposition of sour lemon, juicy apples and sweet praline, is a true olfactory treat.

The top notes didn't fade very quickly, but eventually they gave way to the cedar and musk. I didn't get much peony at all.

Nina reconfirms Olivier Cresp as being one of my favorite parfumeurs, as here (along with Jacques Cavallier) he has produced a versatile, beautiful scent.

I don't get the artificial/synthetic notes that others have described, and I'm thankful for that.

Yes, it's young , it's girlish, it's not the most grown-up of fragrances...but who doesn't want to treat their inner child occasionally? And for me, this perfume is truly a treat start to finish.

Longevity...not bad. It stayed for about four hours before I had to reapply.

Sillage... surprisingly good (and lots of compliments).

I find this to be an any time any place fragrance. First dates, going to school/work, relaxing with friends at home, any season, day or night, I find I can wear this. I rate it at 8.5/10.

supernova1894
supernova1894

I don't know if it's just because It's kind of hard for me like very much of a fragance but I don't find this one so special.
It's lightly nice but nothing more.

intan
intan

Just sniffed it in the local department store in my country. It tastes good, but i think it doesn't long lasting, at least in my skin.But no problem, i will buy it if i have enough money.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

The bottle is a synthetic apple; the perfume is a synthetic apple! I don't think the perfume should copy the bottle. It has its own place to fill.

vector
vector

I tested this at Ulta and really liked it. Very beautiful, warm rich, yet sweet and lovely. But after a while, I started getting a whiff of something that smelled akin to cigarette smoke, almost as if I had been hanging around in a bar where everyone else was smoking and it rubbed off on me. I also detected this on the sample card, even a day later, so it's not just my skin. I'm curious if anyone else has smelled this. I purchased a roller ball, but due to the smoky smell, I'm not sure I should have. It's one of the longest lasting perfumes ever, even longer than most edp on me

JolieBelle

It smells like candy( the sweet notes) and flowers, with a hint of D&G Light Blue (the 'sweat' notes. i swear it smells like a sweaty man coming from the gym!). bleh. not my cup of tea. it doesn't smell like apples....at all.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

A fresh but at the same time, sweet apple. Gets more warm in base. Unpretentious and uplifting fragrance for casual/everyday wear.

fefi
fefi

not only is delicious, but it also gives me luck!!! every time i wear it, good things happens... i dont know maybe its just me :)

poivrerose
poivrerose

Yum yum yum! At first I get lovely tart lemon and the light sweet aroma of a box of Jujubes candies. Then the apple and praline join in and it becomes thicker and sweeter but retains a hint of lemony tartness. Nina gets better and better as the day goes. The gorgeous musk slowly weaves itself into the initial notes, and it becomes more heady and complex as it wears. It puffs into a musky sweet and tart fog that floats so nicely - a whiff of lemon here, a taste of praline there, a crisp green apple somewhere. This scent draws a massive amount of compliments. It pulses beautifully into the surrounding air saying -hey! I'm tart and sweet, but wait.... breathe deeper because I'm not done..... I'm also musky and intoxicating. A scent with a great personality. I love it. I agree that it is magical. The sillage is perfect. It also lasts and lasts. One of my favorites - my skin absolutely loves it :)

Mandana
Mandana

This perfume by Nina Ricci smells sweet like warm strawberry candy with a strong note of apple in it, but the musky notes prevent it presumably from getting too sweet. Despite the musk, this worked quite well on my skin, so that I decided to buy a bottle. It was a good choice and I really like this perfume, it is bright and sweet, inoffensive. Interestingly I didnt get the praline note or the opening citrus note! The sillage is great and I get compliments on this perfume, from other women! The bottle is very cute. I feel comfy with this fragrance.

BooBabe
BooBabe

I love love love love this fragrance! It's so magical and beautiful. I'm in love with this again :)

Anaa
Anaa

After I spray it smells just like lemon,but after a minute it becomes sweet and cute and it really makes me hungry.Many women can wear it even it's so girly.The bottle it's cute.The lasting power it's not so good for me.Anyway I like this perfume but I cannot say that I love it.

UPDATE:Sorry guys,now I can say that I love it!(I'm a changing person)What made me change my opinion about this perfume?The fact that it gives me a very pleasant feeling!

ladymillion123456789

Went to Myer today saw the bottle picked it up had a quick smell from the bottle i had no time to spray it on me maybe next time but from what i could smell i like it nice fresh fruity sweet.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Fruity and I like it a lot. It's a clean, warm and nice scent, not annoying or overwhelming. My 4 y.o. nephew always says I smell like strawberries.

Anechka
Anechka

amazing perfume, it's my third bottle.

jasminenoa
jasminenoa

It is so pretty like it's bottle. The scent is light, fruity and sweet. I find that it doesn't last to long. This scent reminds me on DKNY Red Delicious, which I also like. Nina is more grown in my opinion, it has this nice musky scent.

;-)
;-)

I bought this for my doughters when they went on about wanting one, this is one I can stand to smell on any woman not to sour, girly, heavy or offending in any way. Lovely when wanting to feel young, flirty and carefree at the same time I could lend it to my mum who never wears heavy och grandma style sents.

romantic_india
romantic_india

Did someone feel the difference between Nina ,now,2011 and Nina before three years ago? I feel it.

This is not my Nina,deep ,gourmand,clean,femninie and soft that she was before (and many people said).today,I felt just a lemon,very thin,sinthetic with 30% from old Nina.... i am so dissapointed. Did someone know why they changed Nina? Ljubljju

natasha

eveline marie
eveline marie

I have it and I'm totally in love with it...gourmand and fresh at the same time...it's not synthetic at all

ladymillion123456789

Ive never tried it but it seems really nice from reading all the reviews besides i love gourmand scents so i probably will like this one!!!!

Warleyflower
Warleyflower

I love this perfume so much, lasts for ages and I always get positive comments when I wear it. A very girly scent, which I always go back to :) X.

Emma x

This is a really sweet gourmand fragrance, the praline is really noticible in this composition.
I like it, its sweet, but its not overly sweet or sickly.

I.I
I.I

Along with Insolence Guerlain this is the longest lasting perfume that I've ever tried.
It seems that my skin loves it.
I tried it once at a perfume shop. After a tiring day in which I washed my hands numerous times, it was smelling like I'd put it just half an hour ago.
Lovely perfume, playful, fresh, mainly for young women, too sweet and too fruity, soapy. I like it very much, though it isn't me.
It has the refreshing power of the 'Lucky day' Rremier Jour, but not the elegance and luxurious touch of the 'Air de Temps'.

Lozza16
Lozza16

This is a very clean and fresh scent the main note I could smell was the lemon and candied apples, not my favourite perfume but it does smell good.

jmjm
jmjm

This used to be my absolute favourite scent but now it's just too sweet. I used to like Harajuku Girls Angel as well, but that got too sweet too!

Nina is cloying lemon and sugary apples. The dry-down is nicer because I'm fond of musk, but on the whole I've gotten tired of this one.

bubblem3
bubblem3

La habia probado como 3 veces y no me parecia la gran cosa. Ayer fui a una tienda departamental y decidi darle otra oportunidad. Sin palabras, muy bonito olor! Que mal que la perdurabilidad es un desastre, habra que comprar el gel y la crema, sera parte de mi coleccion de eso estoy segura(:

Veroronnieronron

Im having a bit of a crisis with this scent. My boyfriend loves it on me but in my opinion its too sweet and it just doesnt do anything for me. Also, I have a friend who has it and I like to stand out when I buy a fragrance. If he gets it for me, Ill wear it to please him because it doesnt repell me, but this is a bit too girly for my taste.

eva.90
eva.90

It's just too sweet for my taste. After a while I couldn't use it anymore.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Wow, I tried this at Ulta and remember liking it, but you know how you tend to try so many and kind of forget, so I ordered a small bottle online and now wish I got the biggest bottle! I love this perfume! It smells so yummy to me!

Update: well tried my first day with this one and now don't care for it. Just not for me. The scent was strong and gagging for awhile. It dries down eventually to something nice, but I don't want to wait that long for it to be nice. Now trying to swap, or may try and sell it.:(

TiaTia
TiaTia

I love this so much...
it makes me feel fresh and girly and energetic.
and it lasts and lasts and lasts on my skin that makes me so happy!
people around me love smelling this on me.
especially men feel very attracted to this scent.

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Clean and sweet scent. It really doesnt last at all though after an hour its gone.

gaby8888
gaby8888

I really liked the smell: young, confident, sweet, fresh.I was sure this was going to be my signature perfume for life....

BUT.. Its a shame that is an EDT, it only lasted on my skin for 5 hours , and I had to reapply constantly, i bought the big bottle and it lasted me 1 year, and thats for me disappointing, because i had tommy girl, paris hilton, 212 sexy, and all of them lasted the whole day, the bottles lasted over 2 years .. When it comes to price they were all very close to Nina!!. All those perfumes I only needed to apply them once per day and they would last forever. Nina is AMAZING , but unfortunately when you compare price/quality it doesnt work. Sorry.

maraika
maraika

This one really made me hungry for sweet scents. Lovely red apple at the start - very fresh and juicy. The comes the burnt caramel and candies. It's delicious! Makes your day brighter and cheers you! And yes, it's alluring!

ksenia2010
ksenia2010

I very much love this one!! It starts out sweet and bright on me. I find it sexy and sophisticating.
I don't feel any synthetic notes in it as other people say.

The bottle is so nice, but the fragrance didn't last on me. It was also very synthetic and I couldn't really find apples in this. I perceived the peony as stronger.

sophisticated
sophisticated

this one -for a change- has the notes that it says it has, a whiff of lemon for a few seconds in the beginning then a burst of apples then it dries down to a base somewhat not overpowering the apple smell, so, it lingers all the way... it reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious except DKNY is more fruity and some editions are sweeter but it's the same concept though and the same smell; longevity is nil

TankGirl
TankGirl

Nina starts out really lemon, a fresh and bright wiff that is actually pretty good, young and uplifting. After a couple of minutes the green apple starts to appear hand to hand with the praline. The scent dont get warmer, its stills very fresh and sweet, somewhat chic but very very teen.
I think the peony ruins the composition because in 15minutes you can already smell it in a very heady and sharp way. I dont like this phase of Nina, its very syntethic and deodorant-like.
Gladly in a couple of hours the scent gets warmer and the praline and musk take the composition.
The drydown is the best part of the composition in my opinion, but well, as I said before I dont like peony flower mutch, I can handle it mixed with magnolia wich gives it a creamier side that is pretty but in Nina the Peony is to fresh and sharp - headache inducing.
Overall I think is a nice fragrance, safe, young, funny and flirty. Chic in a way you dont smell like bublegum or candy. I nice option if you dont want Pink Sugar, Fantasy or even the awfull Miss Dior Cherry - Nina is better than all of those.
Still, is a perfume for the young at heart.

Sillage: Very good
Longevity: Very good
Personality: A pink and glittery Disney princess

huiyt
huiyt

I like it, apples and a sweet scent too, very fresh. I feel it's more spring and early fall, than summer. But after a few hours, the apple scent gets boring and annoying to me, I wish it were either very fresh and crispy or more towards the vanilla and less apple.

floricica
floricica

This frag mey not have such good staying power, but it's light and fresh not to mention it has a cut bottle desighn.

Booogie
Booogie

Nina is lovable but not memorable... sweet & airy, almost too innocent and girly for me but I crave it once in awhile. Wish it lasted longer :/ overall it's a really cute scent and if it has better lasting power for you, I recommend.

taylor
taylor

i really like this scent! it was a blind buy based on the notes and i was positively surprised. normally i find citrus notes too sharp, but these ones are well-balanced and lovely. i really like the praline which makes the perfume a little bit gourmand, but it´s still subtle and doesn´t smell like candy. nina is actually very fresh and joyful. i find it great for spring

Miss Parfum Addict
Miss Parfum Addict

It´s a magical scent, I love it !!!

Nina is playful and provocative at the same time!!! The apple note bring it freshness and the praline is just pure heaven of sweet!!! (Including, thank´s to Frangrantica I´ve discovered that I´m crazy about praline - so I´ve got CH too!).

It´s a balanced scent, fresh-sweet-airy!!! Good sillage and lasting power.

Siv55
Siv55

This confused me because I have Nina by Nina Ricci in a white plastic filligree atomiser that I got in a sale in 1992. That particular version was a bit of a mistake. I thought it smelled quite old ladyish! This one is also a mistake. Do you want to smell like pudding? Go for it.

adamniris
adamniris

love the smell!!!

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

lovely smell and gorgeous bottle! i am in love with this perfume.. so girly and nice <3

mademoiselle_cicky
mademoiselle_cicky

I have and love it... smells like candy and sweet. Feel like that i'm 15 years old hahahaha....

aelias
aelias

Nina is among the best floral fruity scents on the market. It is one that will smell good on most anyone, and it is not overloaded with different notes. The apple and lemon come through clearly at first, and the drydown is a wonderful woodsy/sweet scent. And I hardly ever wear fruity perfumes.

Mizz K
Mizz K

Love this! :D

One of my faves id say. Very sweet but in a fresh and non-sticky way. Perfect for summer. Too bad it does not last very long on me :(

Dash
Dash

"Oh Nina, I really liked you when we first met.I'm sorry I had to dump you 3 weeks after I took you home."

So I went to the shop looking for a fruity-fresh daytime fragrance to wear to work daily. I tried Nina L'elixir(EDP version) on one wrist and this one on the other.
After some time, I found that the L'elixir was way too overpowering so I happily purchased the Nina.

My happiness was short-lived.

It was nice for like the first hour or so, but afterwards it turned to this odd smell that that is just synthetic and irritating. Then, after a few days, it just became a boring scent to me.
Luckily one of my colleagues liked it so she bought it from me(yey!)

I get wht some people would like this but for me, I definitely won't buy it again!

I advise anyone who wants this to first spray it on them and spend like a day with it on before u decide so u don't make the same mistake I did

rodolfo
rodolfo

I always prefer fruity smells on women(that's why I like when girls use those Victoria's Secrets body lotions!) and this one is no exception.

I really dislike those overly-sweet powdery fragrances(smells like old women in my opinion), but Nina is such an awesome fruity delicious one...quite the opposite to those :)

It smells like apples and candies. Really good indeed...very sexy too!

So girls, if you want to impress a lot of guys by the way that you smell, this is your weapon!

feleeni
feleeni

Went through the bottle in less than a month...so yeah, I definitely love it.

gsselle
gsselle

I have it.. and i love it!

Allyfally
Allyfally

I first smelled this scent at Kohls, and I thought it smelled yummy. Really sweet and creamy, with a hint of apples. But I decided not to buy it that day.

A few weeks later it was on sale at Walgreens, I asked the woman at the perfume counter if I could smell it, just to make sure I still loved it as much as the first time... This time it smelled absolutely horrible! I couldnt smell any of the sweetness, all I got was a bitter/sour/floral kind of smell. Needless to say, I didnt buy it.

But I still want to go to another place and smell it again to see if it was just a bad bottle or something.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells juicy, creamy, sweet and delicous. It has lasted for about 3 hrs so far and I can still smell it nicely. I feel sorry for the others who have said it only lasted and hour on them. It is a great scent!

vetiver
vetiver

I bought it yesterday, i love the bottle, and i wanted something girly chic, sweet.

I loved the lemon burst in the first notes,and was delighted by the praline sweetness! I got home and ...to my dissapoitment there was no more fragance to develop in my skin. I am talking of less than one hour. It is a disaster ! no perfume ever should get such a beautiful bottle and market strategy to end up being worst that any w"@lm@rt body mist!

I am upset . AT myself! i have to try every perfume before purchasing it. Try..one day...see if it is good enough in all senses.

Sorry Nina. You look beautiful but have an empty soul!

elenab
elenab

I bought this perfume 1 week ago, i prefer more sophisticated scents, but decided to give it a try. And i am realy disappointed because of its staying power, on my skin it lasts less than 1 hour, even my body mist and deo stick lasts longer. And that is realy bad, becase i like the scent. So i don't think it is worth buying, maybe it's just my skin chemistry but longevility is too bad. I won't buy it again

sofababe
sofababe

Nice, but not amazing.
It dries down quite quickly, leaving the tangy apple behind and a sweet floral remains. Its not very strong or long lasting, I'm not a huge fan of the apple at the beginning but maybe its my age, I think younger women and girls would like this more (I'm almost 41). Luckily I only have a sampler, not a big bottle.

EDIT: I passed this on to my daughter who LOVES it. So much so that I had to get her a full size bottle. So as I thought, perfect for younger women.

Woodfaery
Woodfaery

I still can't figure this one out. It just doesn't smell good on my skin. At first spray in the store it smelled so good but once I brought it home and sprayed myself with it....something bad happened. I think it may be the Peony....not crazy about peony. To me this has a very strong alcohol smell. Lets wait and see.....

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Veeeeery fruity and juicy with a touch of sour. The lemon note almost makes me sulivate :-)

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

I love the scents! Smells like an apple but my brother don't like it. He said this perfume smells like a pink panadol. :(

moraine
moraine

Beautiful bottle, and what a delicious, unique, nostalgic fragrance! A bit too sweet sometimes. My husband thinks it's very sexy. I actually found it to be one of the longest-lasting scents I've tried.

BettyPretty
BettyPretty

Nina is not very sophisticated scent, but it works well when I want to improve me mood. Very fruity sweet scent, it remind me of the candies from childhood. The perfume has very nice bottle. Unfortunately is not long lasting.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

alluring...lovely and tasty inside and outside!

breeze&somnolence
breeze&somnolence

This one kind of grew on me over the years. at first i just passed it off as another sweet fruity fragrance. But Nina had more to offer, i suppose. It's the apple dipped in caramel and lemons that made it so special. It's like reading a poem that is very profound and rich in metaphors. It's definitely youthful, the sweetness is endearing, but it's the fresh warmth that makes you fall in love with it. Absolutely delightful scent, delicious, sweet, and sexy!

abigail5328
abigail5328

Soft, light, fresh, sweet, fruity, appley scent with a hint of sophistication.
After a while of wearing it I detect a caramel, vanilla-ish, toffie apple kind of scent.
The scent is not heavy or overpowering in any way.
The lasting power is good, depending on your skin chemistry.
More of a spring/summer fragrance. But could be worn for either day or night.
And the bottle is super cute!

lunageerl88
lunageerl88

my favorite perfume ever!! the scent is so sweet and my boyfriend love it very much. the bottle is also very cute and can be one of the best bottle for collector too

claudiali
claudiali

A bottle of apple candy, well match with the packing design! Sweet, fruity, juicy, and more importantly, not over done!

Very holiday mood! I usually don't like very sweet scents but i like this lovely apple!

However it's musky tone at the end is not what i want.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I absolutely love Nina.

It's sweet and girly yet there's a freshness and lightness to it that keeps it from becoming cloying, like many other sweet perfumes can be. The first time I smelled it the main note I got was toffee apples, which I wasn't sure I wanted to smell of! However, I really like it now and, combined with the other lighter, citrus (lemon & lime) notes, it's just really lovely! Also, Nina lasts forever on my skin - at least 24 hours. It's got to be one of the longest lasting perfumes I've ever worn. Also, I love the bottle which I think is gorgeous.

Although one of the main notes in Nina is apple, it's nothing like DKNY Be Delicious. To me, DKNY Be Delicious lacks character and is almost acidic, and very unsexy, smelling. Nina, on the other hand, is appley, warm, sweet & sexy!

Nina is a GREAT perfume!

lilmoomoo
lilmoomoo

I've been using this perfume for over 2 years now. Everybody I know loves how warm and sweet it smells. I definitely like it but for some reason at a point it smells like old woman perfume. Still wear it though!

Yah-el
Yah-el

Love it! Nina is elegant, soft, fresh and sweet. Great scent for any collection. It doesn't smell like other fruity florals. Nina has a refined distinction.

smellME
smellME

Nina my Valentine !
I didnt know I could fall in love with a girl, but here I am longing for you to come and fullfill my presence...My first sniff yesterday made me feel girly ,young at heart,fresh and secure...this is the juice !
I usually go for musky scents, fading to a nearly gourmand dry powdery scent.
And there she was, the flowerfruity scent that never goes to strong and causing my nose to itch.
How lovely she stays like that for almost 2 hours without thinking of trying to be anything else but herself...and then suddenly she fools you like never before - makes a u-turn from girly fresh into a seductive, liqorice, exciting and very feminine smell.
Nina girl I got to have you !!!

Wynter
Wynter

I sampled this in the store today, and the silage is amazing. I was walking around the mall and I kept getting a whiff of some delicious smell - and then I realized it was the Nina I'd sprayed on my wrist! It's autumn captured in a bottle - sweet apples, caramel, and spicy hot apple cider, with a slight musk that reminds me of fallen autumn leaves carpeting the ground. Beautiful!

cocolove
cocolove

First I loved it, now I´m totally done with it.

The scent is very sweet, it´s like a burst of fruits in your face. However, it´s not the typical sweet perfume, it has more dept to it. What I like about the opening is the fruityness and the spicyness that makes this girly perfume interesting and fun. When it settles down, the floral parts are easy to detect, which makes the fragrance smell like a sweet/spicy fuity tree with blossoms.

I enjoyed the scent, but at some moment it became enoying. I think it is the strong sweetness that bothers me. It makes it too childish for me, too casual.

tetra
tetra

Quite a good scent for teenagers I think. If I caught a whiff of this on someone else when passing in the street then I would think how lovely it smells. However, I find it way too sickly to wear myself. I've tried to give it a go a couple of times now and the smell smothers me and causes a headache after a while.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I really love this perfume! It is sensuous, beautiful, tangy, sparking and yes fizzing (I like that word to describe it too!)I'll try to find a bottle soon :)

xoxcassxox
xoxcassxox

Love this scent! Just brought a bottle of it. I think it has a sweet fizzy smell. Really fun fresh perfume

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Fun, flirty, and playful. This is a sweet, fresh scent and the apple note is absolutely delicious paired with the praline. Perfect for daytime.

Shima Rinoa
Shima Rinoa

em.. thinking of having it. is it soft or strong smell??? since the reviews here are mostly positive, i think it should be a worth for the money :)

justpeachy
justpeachy

I stumbled across this perfume a few years ago while looking for something with a little more warmth and spice than the light aquatic fruity-florals that I usually wore.

The apple in Nina reminds me just a little of DKNY Be Delicious, but with a sweeter, warmer kick. The fruit and floral are well-blended. It moves from watery-citrus and woody with a little sharp bite when first sprayed to creamy as it dries down. It's very pleasingly light but stays on my skin all day, with the floral and praline notes becoming most prominent later on. It makes me smile - perfect for a warm, breezy spring day.

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

My second fragrance.. So delicious! Sweet but in a good way! Smells sooo good!! What can I say? I think it's a masterpiece.. I get lots of compliments when I wear it!!
If you want soemthing sweet and elegant at the same time you should try this!!!

princesshegab
princesshegab

I have this, but I never reach for it. Its a nice scent but I just don't find it appealing. I bought it based on reviews.. the bottle is beautiful though.

napiergirl
napiergirl

Tried today and loved it. The apple is great not artificial and just when i thought it was too sweet the composition balances the sweetness out.Must buy it .

Lovelyperfume94
Lovelyperfume94

This perfume takes you away into a fairy but not to fake little forest with apple trees around you and yourself happy in a little cute white dress thats how i feel or see it when close my eyes and smell it <3
JUST SO FRESH AND INNOCENT<3

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

The lemon at the top is oh-so-beautiful & fruity as it mixes in with the apple & other notes, but is gone too soon to reveal a very cedar-driven sweet apple (unable to detect any peony or praline, wish i could). So while noticeably fruity, it is not nearly crisp enough for my taste. This one is a bit weighed-down & lightly obtrusive, almost masculine. Definitely not the strongest smelling type of sweet fragrance I've ever smelled but it is somehow off-putting to my nose.

Overall i'd call this a happy fruity floral at first blast, but it quickly dries down to reveal strong, almost sharp notes of pine (i believe this to be the cedar), as though sweet, happy fruit had absorbed into an antique dresser, or had been sprayed into and engulfed by a cedar closet. Okay, maybe not that strong, because the scent as a whole isn't garish, but what i feel the cedar does to the rest of the notes is overwhelm & dominate them. It could have been used to greater effect in smaller doses. Or maybe this scent would have done better if steered in the direction of a floral fruity gourmand (perhaps some caramel or vanilla instead of the wood). But this is just my opinion.

It upsets me too as i'd love to be able to wear this. It's likeable enough in parts, especially at the beginning. I feel it could be redeemed by layering with other brighter fruits- perhaps an orange or grapefruit Citrus, or even berries. What i did was layer this with an ultra-bubbly version of blue raspberry, Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon, and the result is quite playful. The red apple bottle is just precious. Love the design. Just wish the juice wasn't spiked with pine :(

To reiterate though, there is somewhere in here an optimistic & bright essence. Nothing so strong as to be alienating. I guess i just have a strict nose when it comes to fruity florals. But the upside to all this is that its woody, almost spicy undertones would set Nina apart from other fragrances of its class.

Nanc
Nanc

I love all the notes in Nina especially the praline and apple. A happy scent, my husband loves it on me!

wonderland
wonderland

It's a girly scent and most suitable for someone who is young or like to feel young. Apply and sweet perfume. Disappointing to me but for girly taste buds it is nice, and probably a perfect gift to a teen.

mjb28
mjb28

It started so sweet like a strawberry cough syrup and lots of sugar. Too sweet yet delicious. It's not a crush at first snif to me. When it settle down, it's really soft and georgeous. Tender and lovely. Very pretty magical perfume. I bought it with body lotion and shower gel, it's amazing when you all use them. It makes the scent lingers longer. But I think the elixir is much better than this! ;-)

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

Nina is my everyday perfume, it's fascinating and tasty (on the other hand it's not fresh enough, too much sugary). But for me Nina is too weak. It disappeares from my skin about 30 minites after I use it. I can't smell anything on myself, only some imperceptible scent.
So in the beginning Nina attracts me with its romantic charm and then fades away very quickly :(
I conclude that Nina is not my type of perfume.

Vanillaprincess
Vanillaprincess

Nice and cute fragrance. Pretty and sweet, just like te girl in the ad. But not a big boom for me.
Easy to wear, but as many other fragranticans say, the lasting power is very poor. I have to spray it in every half an hour.
Oh, one other thing. I accidentally mixed it with my Hypnose. I worried, how will it smell, but it turned out just to be gorgeous. It became a sweet and delicious, very yummy scent (at least on me :D)

Dreams828
Dreams828

I have to confess, part of the reason why i got a bottle of this perfume was because of the cute bottle! I love apples and Nina smells like a really delicious apple candy that brings back childhood memories..The apple and lime notes don't smell synthetic to me. It is very simple, light, pretty and non-offensive.
I also think it is a good introduction to young girls getting into perfumes.. doesnt it remind you of SnowWhite if you ever receive this as a gift? ^^
The bottle is very sturdy, even the bottle cap is very well made, its not those cheapie plastic, so you get what you paid for

dovey

just got it today...Now this is the cutest bottle of perfume I have ever seen :)....it's sweet cheerful full of playful apple notes maybe the top notes has a hint of a cigarette like to me but fortunately this fades fast as soon as it dries down :)

jessigirl
jessigirl

Love this! sweet Apple is wonderful, and it has a bit of a spicy scent as well. I reccomend it!

njbutterfly
njbutterfly

Yum! Bright, sweet, romantic. Adorable bottle. If only the delicious scent lasted a little longer. Very lovely fragrance for those who love sweet fruity candy-like scents.

saprophilous
saprophilous

Delicious apple scent. It has that scent of apple that is more in the "bite" and crispness... Nice for dates. I haven't met a person regardless of gender who didn't enjoy this scent.

chiccouture
chiccouture

Definitely a sugared red apple scent. It conveys to be more natural than other perfumes out there that scream out that they're perfume. I don't really care much for the beginning, it's a little too sharp on me but give it a few minutes to settle and you have a gorgeous creamy floral scent with a hint of the red apple still there. I think the ad campaign for it really conveys the idea. It's very modern and the design of the bottle couldn't be more suitable for the scent. I won't talk about this a lot since others have already done so, but really for me it conveys the idea of the forbidden fruit that Eve wasn't meant to take but in the end the temptation was just too great. When I saw the bottle I just had to reach for it. It seems otherwordly with its silver cap adding contrast to the pinky red juicy liquid inside. Forbidden indeed and unlike for Eve, it may just lead you into the garden of Eden rather than banish you from it.

The lasting power on me is excellent for the eau de toilette and it's one of those scents that get better and better with time. I really do love the later stages of this scent, much more so than the opening.

I'd say this is suitable for most occasions. Once my friend even asked me how I naturally smelt so good. To me, that's as good as compliment for a perfume goes...to smell naturally good rather than a synthetic overload.

samsara1977
samsara1977

Very floral and and fresh. For the rest, nothing special. For those who don't need more depth in their fragrance: perfect. I'm not that quickly satisfied though. It lasts hardly one hour on my skin. With this you're safe, no remarks or comments but I don't think anyone will complement you eighter, they'll just think, ok, she's wearing a scent.

Kiku
Kiku

A+ for the bottle and box. If packaging is as important to you as scent, this one is a must for your perfume wardrobe. The opening lemony/citrus notes are divine but they don't last long. The heart and dry down smell like so many other perfumes, surprisingly cheap and synthetic. Maybe it's body chemistry but the base on this one smells really bad on me, an insecticide smell. A letdown.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a real floral fruity fragrance, with a bit of snap. I get the apple, peony and praline, with a hint of musk at the bottom. A very girly scent. This was a little too fruity for me, but it didn't matter as this was stolen from me by my younger sister, who has worn it since. It reminds me a little of the other fragrance worn by her actually, Juicy Couture. But this is more romantic.

Liina
Liina

Nina is a beautiful and enchanting fragrance. Lemon is the most dominant note in this. It's fresh and sweet at the same time. Maybe the sweetness is even a bit too sticky-sweet but I don't know what is it because I can only smell little hints of praline with the sour apple. The sweetness seems to be a bit too synthetic. But I still like the fairy-tale-y scent, it's feminine and unforgettably charming.

I love the bright and cheerful citrus opening of Nina Ricci NINA. Very refreshing. Unfortunately, it's also very shortlived. The fragrance swiftly transforms into a sort of candy-apple scent which I find not at all appealing. Could be a question of skin chemistry, but this one is very sticky on me and not very pleasant to wear for most of its life. Désolée.

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

if you teenager.. you can feel this perfume sooo sweet, little bit fresh..
the bottle soo cute..
i love to show it to my friend..
not very long lasting

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

I admire Everything at NINA,From the scent to the Design and Feel of The Bottle:LOVE. It is very Famous in My Country. In my opinion it Makes Young Ladies seem more sophisticated. Modern,Cute,Romantic,Bright,Joyful, Fruity and Delicious.

A Dramatic and Youthful Fresh Gourmand Scent. It is Fragrant Nature explores Essence of Lime as it is Tart at the Begnining. The Dominant Green Apple and Something Like Vanilla Scent are in the Middle notes and a Simple base of Musk and Cedar brings Allure to this Sweet And Lovely Fragrance.

NINA is perfect for Romantic Occasion as well as the Office Use at SPRINGTIME. it has a touch of sophistication without being too Overpowering. Anyway If you are Looking for a Beautiful Present for a Young Lady NINA is Definitely For you.

Sillage?Lovable.

Longevity?Good for a EDT.

LaGari
LaGari

I cant believe how many people like this. To me it was a huge disappointment. The Ad seduced me into thinking it was going to be this magical, sweet, fresh, floral, green-apple-ish smell. But instead I got this rather sickeing, forgettable, citrus, cough-syrupy sweet smell. Similar to 'red delicious'.
On the other hand, though I'm quite sure of my judgement, I'm gonna go out, and try smelling it again. The reason being I was sampling dozens of other perfumes when I sampled this. So who knows?...

katyas

This is an OK scent, but to me there is not enough of the opening citrus and dry-down florals and too much of the middle caramel apple; I think the overall scent could be balanced a bit better. But that's just me - likely there are many people who feel pretty much the opposite :-) Anyway, the bottle is awesome and I look forward to finishing off the scent for no other reason than to have that pretty bottle to display :-)

unapol
unapol

One of my favorites. I like this gourmand fragrance which opens with fresh lemon notes and develops into warm sugary apples and musk scent. Pefect composition. I felt in love with it from the first time when I tried it.

ineverwas
ineverwas

Smells tasty, just like everyone says - like glossy, candied apples and sweet pralines. It conveys a childish sweetness and playfulness, it feels youthful and optimistic and...well.. really pink. :)

I figure this scent addresses a younger audience (under 30s) but of course anyone who feels young at heart can give this one a try. It's a truly joyful, savory fragrance, for the child in you.

I had it about 4 years ago, and wore it mostly in winter and autumn. I think it's more of a cold weather scent, but it can also work in spring and summer when not too hot outside.

misscareyann
misscareyann

In my opinion, this is a fruity gourmand. Deep apple, rounded with a touch of citrus, anchored by a prominint praline and cedarwood.
Not a typical apple scent. It's like a candied apply that has a sweetness with a bit of depth.
I actually think it suits any age, depending on the person. It's sweet, lovable and festive.

fallingin28
fallingin28

Tried this perfume a few times: My sister in law bathes in it and swears it is the most amazing perfume, but I'm not so convinced.

The first spray is over powering and strong, not enjoyable to me, maybe it's the peony? After it dries down and has been on my skin a while it starts smelling better. I just found it too heavy for summer, possibly the musk and cedar mixed is a bit strong. I thought it smelt feminine though, and would still like to try but in more autumn/spring and give a new review. Just not head over heels for it.

Thought I'd try one more time to be more accurate, so just sprayed at the store:

Strong scents on first spray, Still don't enjoy it. Citrus in a bad way, like alcohol citrus with a strong smelling flower. After it settled down I wanted to wash it off!! It has a fizzy, strong, almost sweet incense type smell.

It's giving me a headache and I am going to wash it off.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Nina is not quite my thing, but is nice nonetheless. If you are a fan of Body Shop's White Musk, Kiehl's Original Musk (or really, any inexpensive drugstore or street vendor musk), but you wish they were a little more interesting, look no further. Nina was made for you.

I tried the EDT. There are pleasant fruits and a hint of burnt sugar for the first hour or two, after which the musk takes over and stays comfortably close to the skin for a few hours. The fruity notes felt a bit young for me, but the musky dry-down is ageless.

It has average longevity for this concentration.

I'm enjoying this one for summer and hot-weather wear, but it doesn't strike me as substantial or complex enough for winter use.

Nina_100
Nina_100

Im getting Nina for my 18th birthday Im in love with the cute little apple bottle! I love sweet scents

sarafirmino

this is my favorite scent. the best way i can explain it, is that i do have love affairs with other fragrances, but i am married to nina.

this scent is as not innocent, as many people might think.
lots of male co-workers and speccially my boyfriend, just love this one. yes, it is a gourmand, but the other day i just realised that it's a sophisticated and with a hint of charme,( i will even dare to day) floral fruity.
like the perfect girl, innocent at first look , but with the all package, if you look deeper ;)

janudy
janudy

This one gave me a headache--it was relentless. Strong, musky, sweet, and linear--it didn't change on my skin. Great bottle, cute advertisement, I even love that the juice is red...but for apples I prefer the DKNY Be Delicious series.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I would consider this a real floral fruity - the fruit doesn't stop from top to base. This fruit seems to take a toffee apple form, supersweet and crisp sour at the same time. Further incongruency comes from the salty flavour lent by lemon.

Despite all these interesting savoury notes, this perfume is all about the sweetness. It is much more complex than what you would expect from such a sweet perfume but it still encapsulates the spirit of dewy youthfulness.

The bizarre thing about this fragrance for me is that is has no 'tactile' experience. Despite being able to smell toffee apples, there is no corresponding stickiness nor any crunchiness from the salt.

Nor is it powdery, woody, soapy, velvety, hot or cold nor any other touch sensation you might experience in a perfume.

It seems to be born out of air and its abysmal longevity seems to disappear into the air just as readily.

Nonetheless, I find it very charming and delightfully easy to wear. For the hour that it stays on my skin anyway.

judies6

Nina reminds me of Angel Innocent. I like it when it's snowing, because it has such a cozy, spicy element to it.

xyelox
xyelox

my mom have this. its kinda suitable on her, i love its sweet and sultry musk scent
when i try this on me, yuck! mybe my body chemistry did not match this fragrance that well :(
i'll ask my mom to wear it when we got out =P

JenAirz

I now have my new Nina by Nina Ricci. Well, it's the same feeling when I first tried it, i love the fresh flowery-fruity scent. I'm just a little disappointed that it doesn't last very long on me. I had to reapply several times in a day, it comes off after 2-3 hours.

JenAirz

I tested this at the mall 4 days ago and my reaction? "MY OH MY!!! I GOTTA HAVE THIS NOW!" I'll use this when I feel like I want to be the fun loving sweet and active me. Made me feel like a little younger just by wearing it. Wouldn't wear this every day though, not something you wear to work, probably when you go to the park or when you to the mall or go out with your husband. Can't wait til Monday when I get my first Nina Ricci perfume.

vuelo
vuelo

Caramelized apples and lemon ending with pralines. Cute, nice and all, but it's easily to get bored of it. It's nice for little girls, I think.

A perfume fit for a precious sweet Infanta.

elusivek
elusivek

Normally I don't like fruity perfume but this one is something else! It's fruity, floral, fresh, sweet, and unique. It's the perfume to wear when you're feeling playful or flirty.

I wish they had it as an ETP so it would last longer but otherwise it's a perfect casual spring & summer scent for teens to 30ish. Not suited for those who work in a professional setting though, too sweet and not complex enough. I could see teenagers being able to get away with wearing this at night but I would think girls in their 20's would want something a little more for night time.

The bottle is so cute too!!

Grazia
Grazia

It is my favorite one!
Beautiful apple fragrance that always plays and changes, lasts long, I love this scent!
And it also has a wonderful bottle!

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

It's a floral fruity gourmand I like. It's sweet but not too sweet.
At first, I don't like lemon scent in top notes, but in the middle note I can detect the strong praline. It's very yummy like a toffee such as Werther's Original, candyish and delicious!!!

onpu_jin
onpu_jin

I truly love it.
When I tested on my hand, i feel like to eat my hand for a thousands times.
It smell sour at first and then smell like caramel apple at last. It so sweet and have delicious sourish fruity scent.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Nina reminds me Hot Couture by Givenchy - very sweet and delicious, caramelized fruits. It is a fun fragrance to wear occasionally. It will cheer you up!

PShank27
PShank27

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have been loving sweeter fragrances lately. This is very sweet. Smells just like a caramel apple. But I kind of like it. And I LOVE the bottle - so cute. But I know if I bought it I would regret it .

RioRioM
RioRioM

I absolutely adore this scent. I tried it once at the store, just put a little on my wrist, and couldn't stop smelling it. I went back several times thinking of buying it, and every time I would squirt a little on my wrist so I could smell it all day. I realized after a while I loved it far too much to not buy it, so I finally did, and I'm really glad I decided to. It smells amazing! One of my favourite things about it is how it starts off smelling sort of sharp, and then mellows out over the day to become a lovely sweet, addictive scent. I can't get enough of this one!

heenimlover
heenimlover

i'm currently wearing it now and i love it a lot..my mom gave it to me.
at first it starts with a sharp scents..
and after a while the scents become so juicy and sweet simply like apple..so nice..
i give 8 out of 10 for nina..

Veroronnieronron

The bottle is so lovely, but the fragrance doesn´t do anything for me. I have this theory, that the prettier the bottle or the more advertising a perfume has, the more the makers are trying to compensate for low fragrance quality or lack of originality.

kittymoon
kittymoon

I thought I went through all the apple scents on the market right now but Nina is different. Nina is sweet but not as sweet as Pink Sugar. But it's not a deep vanilla-caramel sweetness either. It's something in between - a little light, a little deep. Nina is fresh apple but not as crispy as DKNY's apples. Nor almost baked as in All About Eve. Nina is very gentle and pretty. Nina is wrapped in a silky-musk-peony paper that mutes the sugary apple scent without taking the clearness of it.

Needless to say I really like it.

nichick390
nichick390

I got this when I was with my parents at macys one time in the giftset almost got my butt kicked but it was worth it. smells so good!

sarafirmino

this could be my signature scent! love ittttt! thank u nina ricci !

and my man loves when i use it :D

to me, this fragrance can be used all the time, day, night...

olalaa nl
olalaa nl

Bought it today after a long search for a new parfum and I love it. It is an floral-fruity gourmand scent. I definitely smell the caramel, vanilla and musk. It is very sweet, not powdry-sweet but candy-like so it doesn't make me sneeze :D. For an EDT it lasts well. If you are a sweet or naughty girl, you really need Nina by Nina Ricci.

mmizy
mmizy

This is a very happy go lucky scent. Its for a fun loving person. In the first spray you smell the lemon citrus blast and then it transitions into a sweet musky caramel apple. not too sweet. Its a spring/ summer scent for sure. My only complaint is that the scent doesnt have very good sillage and its fades quickly. On me its lasted about four hours.

tennischick
tennischick

Nina by Nina Ricci is my favorite!! not your typical apple scent, not sharp or sour to me it is perfectly sweet, warm, and fresh!!

jazz444
jazz444

I like its creamy lime notes, deepened by apple. It's fresh, and surprisingly long lasting. (I don't think many guys could get away with wearing it, so I guess that's good for me?)

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

I can smell soft and sweet lemon notes mixed with something like caramel. At the same time, a touch of flowers; wich makes this fragrance elegant and luxurious.

I think this is one of those perfumes wich are perfect to be the signature scent of a young woman, even a teenager who wants a sweet but fresh and feminine perfume.

The sweetness of the praline and the fruity touch makes me remember the candy apples that I used to eat when I was a child.

Nina is very easy to wear. Is perfect like signature scent, great for the first date, the office, the highschool, day, night, hot, cold...

When I use this women and men always give me a lot of compliments. Guess what? a couple of days ago I was in the street and a woman ask me for my perfume. This was a great surprise for me, because I love to wear perfumes wich attract the attention of people.

claudia_23
claudia_23

i will always love nina riccy nina ... is so sweet and yoummy i can almost yeat this take care is very gourmand someone could try to eat you :(((((

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

I'm generally quite hard to impress when it comes to fruity-florals, but I've got to say Nina is really quite a beautiful little fragrance. This doesn't just smell delicious. It smells downright *edible*, and I think there have been a few reviewers who have said the same.

In any case, this is the perfect everyday fragrance for a young girl (but I don't think the perfume excludes more mature women): it's sweet, fresh and heady. I love how it lasts practically the whole day. That, and I just *love* the bottle.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Its very good,I like it for spring.

LenaBel
LenaBel

It is a very likeable perfume, if you are looking for a present you probably cant go wrong with this one.
Sweet, fresh, young and optimistic. Not very extraordinary but truly pleasant.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

A few years ago I thought this was the perfect fragrance for me (although I was above 25). Fresh, citrusy at the beginning, then turning into caramel-apple... Later it became just too trendy for my taste - you know, the Barbie-like girl in pink got up the bus and had Nina on. I grew tired of it somehow. I don't know the flankers though...

Between fragrances with the noticeable red apple note, I think that this fragrance is the best. The red apple note is very noticeable and really reminds me a scent of the real red apple a lot. And the vanilla note brings sweetness to this fragrance. But at the same time this fragrance also has freshness and lightness of the lemon note. So it seems to me sweet, fresh and yummy. It is not one of my favorite fragrances, but I think that it smells really nice and even makes my mood better.

JML LEE
JML LEE

i really like this i normaly hate perfumes with apple in them but this i found very fresh but sweet and juicy without being sickly

viveka
viveka

This scent is like fairytale :) Firstly I though that it's freshy-pinky perfume for nobody but teenagers. So it was pretty surprise when I smelled it for the first tmie. And it was fabulous! Truly warm, fresh but kind of yummy, crunchy and red apple with base of chocolate pralines. When I smell it I think about Snow White. I think that Nina is even prettier and more magical than famous Lolita Lempicka :)

lanimar
lanimar

Cool, sweet, happy scent. For teens but also for women who wants to feel younger.

Ivy
Ivy

This scent is okay. It's very sweet, feminine and a little powdery smelling. After 2 hours I could no longer smell it and have to reapply.

royallprincess
royallprincess

I have to disagree with the previous poster on the lasting power. It must be an individual body chemistry thing because this is one of the most long lasting perfumes that I own. A spritz on the wrists in the morning is still noticeable by the time I go to bed that night.

augustana_evangeline
augustana_evangeline

i quite like the smell. it's very sweet, and the apple accord is nice and fresh without being too cloying. It's also no very complex either. I like it, surprisingly, considering i almost never go for very sugary florals.

EDIT: it turns out that I got a fake last time, in regards to "no lasting power". it actually lasts a very long time, at least 4 hours on me. no fakes!! >:(

senna
senna

Its a sweet but fresh fragance, loved it!
Its just like an apple...shiny, fresh, sweet, innocent...but it can be sexy too

truffles
truffles

First of all, beautiful bottle. Led by the bottle and the Ricci name, I got my hands on a little vial of this the other day.
I applied it to one of my palms (naughty I know, but I had other perfume on and I couldn't wait!).
I'm afraid my overriding impression from this was that of cheap hairspray.
Knowing I needed to wear it properly I tried it another day. It fared a little better this time.
I didn't find this fragrance overtly 'fruity', otherwise I wouldn't have been able to wear it. Rather than toffee apple, I got a hint of a very strong alcoholic cocktail with a very subtle hint of some kind of fruit.
I found Nina wearable and not unpleasant but overall I would class it as a modern, synthetic and dare I say, cheap, smell.
Not too unpleasant, but just not me.

Andreia
Andreia

I like it a lot, on my skin it's just praline, apple tree and a bit of cedar.

dovey

I don't like it at all........when I saw the commercial I had an imaginative idea about how (applely) it's gonna be.......but IT'S NOT!!!! it kindda reminded me of cigarette ash

xen
xen

Yummy!....I just opened my new bottle of Nina (Edition Prestige)80ml....It's simply delicious...Starts off sweet, I can smell apple and lollies, and then it softens, soooo yummy!...Perfect for the festive season!!..I love it,and am so glad I purchased it. A young and free spirited scent.... The red apple bottle is beautiful :o)

Russian
Russian

I guess this fragrance was made to be worn by princesses.It is so young,classy,full of joy.
It is sweet,indeed,but the sweetness is a classy one.It's a mature romantic smell,it's the smell of a deep autumn or a Christmas winter with all those festive holidays and smiles and warm hearts.This is what I imagine when I smell Nina.
Now,about the fragrance itself.The top note is definetly the lemon,but it fades out very quickly,so if you don't like citrusy fragrances,don't panic,soon the middle notes will reveal themselves and you'll find out how nice the note of the apple and the praline can be combined.It's not a sweet,neither fruity smell.It is a pleasant, full smell,though it has few notes.The drydown is a passive musk that still holds the full smell from the middle notes.
I cand see a teenager wearing that,as well as a mature romantic women,that wants to remember some love or joy moments from her life.It can be interpreted as both a mature-nostalgic or a full of youth fragrance.
And of course,the bottle is a masterpiece!

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

I've always been drawn to the Nina bottle, though for some reason, until recently, I'd never really given the fragrance a proper chance. I must say that the bottle looks as though it was pulled directly out of a fairy tale - it's my favorite of all of the apple-inspired perfume bottles available.

The reason I probably shied away from Nina the first time I tried it, is that it is, at first spray, a bit sour. My boyfriend likened it to gummy candy, and I have to admit that it's pretty close to the truth. The candy-shop feel fades rather quickly, though, and is replaced by a floral, musky warmth that is balanced with just the right amount of sweetness.

I definitely smell an apple-freshness that lasts throughout the dry-down of this scent, though it's far sweeter than most apple-themed fragrances I've tried. If you enjoy apple accords, but prefer a bit of sweetness with a sour Granny Smith, don't give up on Nina after only the first few minutes on a strip or your skin. Give it 15-30 minutes and you may be surprised to find that Nina is as much about toffee and flowers as it is about sour apples. If you really do enjoy a prominent sour apple accord and want one that lasts, I'd recommend DKNY Be Delicious, instead.

I can't really think of another fragrance to compare this to; I find it unique and it really stands alone in the fruity-floral genre. I do think that it can appeal to people of all ages, and not just a younger audience. The lasting power of this scent is quite decent for an eau de toilette; it lasted a couple of hours on my skin before it really started to fade away, and lasted much longer where I'd sprayed it onto my hair and scarf. It's light and inoffensive, yet pleasant and vibrant enough to transition into the perfect scent for a night out.

bebe08
bebe08

it's funny, i've always looked at this perfume when i went to the fragrance section of the drug store and one day i finally decided to try it. it was love at first smell! the sweet mix of apple and lemon were hard to resist. i think this perfume can be used day or night because it is not overpowering and it lasts a long time.

Anerice
Anerice

smells very tasty, mmmmm. I used it very often.

mandashell
mandashell

This is a decent and unoffensive everyday scent that any woman could wear. It smells nice but doesn't really stand out. I do smell the apple, lemon and caramel but the lasting power has to be the weakest of any perfume that I own. Well, this one isn't for me. The only thing impressive about the scent is the bottle and my perfumes aren't bought for that reason. o.0

xmarie
xmarie

I tried today, and I think is soft, a perfume for every lady, since young girls and old ladies!!
the bottle is a poem :D

ivoni78
ivoni78

Magic scent, locked in an apple - shaped bottle. When you open the cover you have the feeling the jinn gets out ready to fulfill your dreams!

Trvevil
Trvevil

It's so popular, that I would wear it only for staying indoors.
Nina is pretty common on streets and just one sniff was enough to understand that you really smelled it so many times.

It smells of citrusy apple with touch of peony, then citruses just fade and you get candied fruity smell.

Maybe not very original, but Nina was made to be popular and easy to like and wear. That's it.

Those who like perfumes as olfactive experiences wouldn't find here anything interesting.Those who love sweet ones will love this one too.

If I would be given a bottle of this, I would wear it at home with pleasure, you just can't hate it.

Lasts enough.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I own the showegel that goes with this perfume. I must say that I love the smell of it! Beacuse nothing beats the smell of sugared praline and candied apples in the morning! Anyways I believe that the scent of the gel very much resembles to the scent of the perfume itself. So my first impression is that it smells very citrusy. But later when that citrusy smell has disappeared it starts to smell like candied apples and praline. Which is really yummy beacuse it smells like a bakery! You can tell that there is some musk going on in the background but on me the praline is very dominant. I think that bottle is ever so cute btw! I think that this is a very young,livley and spirited scent. Perfect for a teen or someone who is young at heart.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Too popular due to it's widely-advertised, so everyone wears it. Cute bottle.
The scent itself is expected to be something outstanding. But I was disappointed: choking synthetic apple mixed with lemon makes me sick.

jesse22
jesse22

I bought it for my daughter (14 birthday:) it just suits well very young ladies (she tried it a lot in stores before i bought it). but i can stand it on me pretty well too in weekdays daytime;)

dina

Sweet, sugary, yummi .... One of the best sweet fruity fragrances. Could be worn in any season and by ladies and by young girls. Nina is a real sophistication.

moonruby
moonruby

Literally overwhelmingly candy apples.
Ghastly enough to kill Snow White

RouenFr
RouenFr

I love this, the scent is a bit young. However, it is still great. I bought this without even trying and I was shocked at how much I liked this. It is a summer scent and just makes me think of warm summer nights.

gabz
gabz

Mmmmm... sex in a bottle baby!

rainydays
rainydays

Aww.. I was disappointed when I tried this because the description sounded like something I'd love (and the bottle is beautiful). When it first touched my skin, it was nice; bright, sparkling, fruity. But in a split second it changed to a heavy apple smell that drowned everything else out.

IuliaPana
IuliaPana

Luv it!!! one of the few best fragrances I discovered! I think it smells expensive and playful . Good sillage but, on my skin, no lasting power. The bottle is great! I strongly reccommend it!

Nina is in one word; sweet. So sweet that had it been candy, it would have given me a tooth-ache.

Generally I love sugary sweet fragrances, but in this case I couldn't help feeling like a giggly, fourteen year old teenage girl when I wore this scent, which was not how I wanted to feel.

This fragrance reminds me of toffee apples, fairy floss and candy shops. Only this fragrance and Showtime by Kylie Minogue makes me feel this way.

Nina opens with a sweet but tarty lemon note, almost like lemon-flavoured candies rather than the sour, citrusy burst most of us are used to. For once peony isn't the dominant note letting the apple and praline practically star in their own show.

I'm not sure where the sweetness in the drydown comes from because all I can smell is sugar, sugar and more sugar. Not a hint of musk, apple tree or cedar.

Upon further sniffing I can detect a slight vanilla note hidden in the base notes which does give this scent a softer and more feminine finish.

Overall, sweet scents, (which did appeal to me a few years ago), are not likely to excite me anymore as I begin to look more towards becoming a woman and finding fragrances to suit a young woman rather than a girl. In my personal opinion, Nina is a teenage fragrance, I just can't picture a woman actually pulling this one off.

Daria
Daria

sweet,light,fruity,long lasting and girly...

I totally love it!

fantasy101
fantasy101

it's the best perfume ever. i totally love it. it's light and sweet and not over powering. a must have

markRep
markRep

This one you must try on the skin! I also did not like it at all, till my skin turned it very warm and yummy. But i do have weird chemistry, normally turn the best perfumes sour. Maybe for once I turned a bad perfume good?

falovalo
falovalo

I'll admit, I didn't try this on my skin, but from what I could tell, the bottle must be the biggest selling point for this perfume. Smelled of chemicals, like Red Delicious. Underwhelming!!!

messy-mom
messy-mom

Bought this one without trying based on reviews. Big mistake. The cedar came through loud and clear and smelled like body odor. Must be my chemistry.

Tochica
Tochica

Great flavor, very delicate, and somehow refine innocent. In the beginning you can feel very clearly the fruit sweet of a red apple, but you can miss the lime. Later you can to feel vanilla, musk and peony. Very sweet and romantic perfume, really like a fairy tale character. This scent is delicious and tempting just like a caramelized apple
Aroma is like child's innocence, but at the same time tempter and seductive.
I love it!

elvive
elvive

i still have a crush for Nina :)
the first time i smelled this one, i thought lot's of "nice" words like cheap, soapy and etc. but then i got a rally great chance to buy it for such a low price, so that was a great bargain-why not? :D
and then Nina grew on me and became such a wonderful perfume: not cheap, soapy on my skin, but very sophisticated and in some kinda way even sexy ;) love this :)*

Aalia
Aalia

A chipper fragrance with a candid heart. The opening citrus notes make it a bit different than most fruity perfumes. The citrus top is unsweetened and therefore is very refreshing.

It reminds me of Lolita Lempicka-not because of the bottle wich is similar-but because of the sugary gourmand notes. For a few moments while I was wearing Nina Ricci, it smelled exactly the same as Lolita Lempicka; when the gourmand notes arose. Nina Ricci has more natural feeling notes than Lolita Lempicka, giving the idea of a garden or spring time, nature and purity.

The sillage is of medium to low strength and the fixation and lasting power is weak. Could serve well as a gift perfume being a bit unique, darling, innocent, and gentle scent,
in a collectible bottle.

I personally did not like it very much.
Itś not my style- and I thought it a bit boring, not so stimulating for me. However, I base my review on itś positive aspects and qualities and the idea that it not a bad perfume and generally enjoyable.

pure
pure

It seems like it's going to be my signature perfume for a long time! I would buy dozens of parfumes, so I let myself have only 3 at once (otherwise I'd spend all the money I have on perfumes :) Nina is already "blocking" one place on this list, because I couldn't live without it!

UPDATE: 5 at once. I'm worth it...

It's so universal and most of all - authentically beautiful. When I tested it for the first time I couldn't smell anything after an hour. Fortunately, the fragrance actually stays for 5-6 hours.

I'm during my first 50 ml, but I'm already planning buying the next 80 ml.

(Whatever you think: this is not a scent for pink Barbie girls or overemotional romantic princesses. It would bring a lot of charm to your everyday life :)

Girly T-Rex
Girly T-Rex

I had ordered a bunch of samples through ebay and Nina was one of them in the lot. I've been wearing it on and off for about two weeks now, and I have to say that I'm not at all impressed with it. It smells like a caramel covered green apple, or a green apple crisp dessert. It's a nice light fragrance, but for me there's nothing appealing about it- except for the beautiful bottle.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I remember it like it was yesterday... I had just finished my second bottle of Vera Wang Princess and I was in Macy's about to buy another. I walked through the door and was offered a sample of Nina. I instantly fell in love, probably because it was sweet and a bit apple-y and it was mid fall, apple picking season in Maine! Well, I wore it religiously through the fall, but when winter hit I suddenly was sickened by the scent. Instead of the pure notes of fresh red apple, candy and spices I got a synthetic and bitter note that lingered longer than the others. I ended up swapping it. I think this scent is great for fall, but not great for me anymore.

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

I have this one and I barely use it..I just find it's smell to strong for my taste. It's has long lasting smell but I just didnt like that it gave me headaches so I plan to give away to my friend :(

gucci
gucci

i love this one to me it's very sweet and soft very floral and mature i saw on line that she is sueing the makers of the twilight perfume for copying the shape of the bottle from this perfume nina ricci

noharadwan
noharadwan

a sweet ,feminine fragrance with amazing lasting power ,you can wear it all the time , and the bottle is lovely!!

joflo723
joflo723

I am in love with this fragrance. I love sweet scents and the way the sweetness blends with the fruitiness of the apple, it's just gorgeous. The bottle is perhaps one of the cutest I've ever seen (cutest I own anyway!). Staying power is so-so...better than a body spray but not as good as I would expect from an edt). I've had to decant some into a smaller spray bottle to refresh throughout the day.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

A slightly more refined riff on the apple scents that have been so popular lately. If original DKNY "Be delicious" is refreshing apples front and center, "Nina" is more like apple blossom- tart apple with a floral undercurrent sweetened by sugar. The apple peeks through the floral, not vice versa.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

I like this perfume ...not in love but it has a good smell ...and it smells a little apple, a little fresh and it has a drop of sweetnes ....it's not a special perfume but not commune , it's a perfume for cold days and it works alsou for summer days .

Annie_D
Annie_D

Sorry this scent doesn't quite do it for me, the fruit mixes with something a little more earthy maybe the cedar or musk and the combination is odd. I tried it and I ended up washing it off, definitely try this before buying. The deeper notes of musk and cedar came out but the apple remained and it made me quite sick.

tsofa
tsofa

It's a nice scent in a beautiful bottle. I liked the combination of the lemon with the apple, its sweetness makes you feel kind of romantic. It lasts long on me and so i don't have to spray myself all the time.

Nevertheless, the cedar is one of the notes that i don't like to smell and unfortunately it's a fragrance that i'll forget very quickly. It didn't impress me much.

hena a
hena a

Smells familiar, maybe like apple crumble?
Cant place my finger on it. A bit strong for my liking tho.

Amanda79
Amanda79

Clean, sweet, fruity and fun! Great for spring/summer. Sugary lemons at first soon disappear into a crisp and candied (toffee, praline) apple. Lots of vanilla in this one and in the dry down! The cotton musk reminds me of fresh laundry. Its like Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom and then add the candied apples and this is what it smells like to me! I'm not sure about the lasting power because I keep spraying it on. I love the smell. :)

Update: Lasting power is good and the silage is fantastic!

Fiorenza
Fiorenza

I liked the fragrance from the first time I tried it. The beginning is very fruity and fresh, while the finish is warm and musky, mmm :))) Although there were a lot of people who said that its staying power is not good, I find its endurance very good - I can even smell it on my wrist on the next morning. According to my observations, men really love this fragrance - it is sweet, cosy and sexy and it always drives their compliments. This is one of the best winter fragrances for me!

justine_gayle
justine_gayle

You really can smell the candied apples! YUM! A lot of my male friends love spritzing themselves with this. They love the sweet scent that isn't overbearing. It's a girly girl scent. Not to seduce but just to make you feel cute and pretty! :)

One of my favorites! I just don't like the staying power. Hope it could last all day long! :(

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

I find nina very light,it is non-existent on me.I spray it and nothing happens.Neither me nor anybody else can feel it.A no no for me.

hissykitten
hissykitten

My favorite! You can really smell the sweetness and the lemon/lime smell first, then it softens out. I receive a lot of compliments when I wear it. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a lot of staying power at least on me anyway, but I love love love it!

archangel
archangel

I love it, but I absolutely can"t wear it in winter. But I can't live without it in summer lol

kahokero
kahokero

Nina is the first fragrance that I bought in my life. It is so unique that I have not found any fragrance that smells similar to it. It smells wonderful,taking my imagination into an unbelievable world. It is not just an apple fragrance. The combination of notes gives something that is just what I was looking for. The dry down is like creamy corn soup. I love it. It is the magical fragrance for me. I think that I will have this one for life.

alicektn

The top notes, the bottle and the ad are fantastic!

But I detest the drydown on me. Synthetic cigarette smell drowned in water. YUCKK.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Well, since so many people said it's not long lasting, so: I decided to wear some lotion at first (Fruttini Cherry Vanilla) & later I wore Nina..
Yeah!! it's not that long lasting.. it stays on about 4 hours. The first 2 hours, I could smell it very well, & it starts to fade gradually afterwards.
During the first two hours, I could say, "Ya, it's a magical fragrance.." I really really like it.. it smells soooo good on my skin.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't buy a full bottle of it because of its lasting power:(
But, I'm sure I'll miss it.. so, I'll just grab some samples when I do!

blue_bear
blue_bear

I'm a bit disappointed. Reading reviews I was expecting something extraordinary... but testing it on my skin all I felt was lemon and sourness first, and then something like fruity bubble gum. And it's not long lasting..

Emeraude
Emeraude

I like the bottle...the fragrance is really nice,I can smell apple most of all...sweet more than fresh...

PR
PR

this was a real flop. I didn't detect any sweetness, it was just plain and sour.., if the tester wasn't off, of course

TGrace123
TGrace123

When i tried this smell i was blown away, It was sweet, and lady-like. I think its a very optimistic scenet that smells like a calm candy apple.

maschin
maschin

at first it is a very delicious, fruity and sweet fragrance, with the notes of apple and caramel being dominating, making it very attractive. After half an hour all these notes disappear and it turns out to be an ordinary smell, which doesn't last at all.

roselips
roselips

I keep trying this fragrance to understand its great reviews. It's quite charming and sparkly initially, there are notes I really love--like the apple in daisy or light blue. But there's more sweetness and caramel and vanilla. This is a fragrance I could only wear on my wrists or pulse points far from my face. I love sniffing the dry down in puffs--then I register a lovely green fresh something at the core. It's quite long lasting on my skin.

ICE Bianca
ICE Bianca

The opening is what made me like this fragrance so much!! It's tart, but just enough to balance the sweetness of the candied apple!!
The peony adds a softer silky texture to gently mingle with the gourmet praline vanilla!!
All this is just an explosion of smells calming in the end with speciffic scent of tree bark!

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very popular fragrance. I bought it for 2 years ago. I like it, but not too long lasting. Fresh accords, then some sweetness (maybe because of the praline). Delicious!

dina

Very sweet and fruity might be a little girlish but still its elegant and works fine for older ladies. Top citrus notes are lovely...

Teolinda
Teolinda

At first I barely noticed that I had put on the perfume...it was gone in minutes. But I didn´t give up, tried it again and it smelled strawberries and citrus. Very nice. Later it was more of a warm and sweet candy/vanilla flavour.
I think it´s okey but I would have liked it better if it was fresher and less sweet.

Malegria
Malegria

I love it, but it`s totally wasted on my skin. I can enjoy it only for a mere hour - and then - puff - it`s gone!All this caramel-ey /apple-ey sweetness... I was very upset and traded it.
And it is such a good antidepressant too.
Wish I could get it in pure perfume.

ct1980
ct1980

Probably one of my all time fave's, a go to scent for day or night, i always get a lot of compliments when wearing it and it makes me feel beautiful:)

carito
carito

I did not like it...i just got a lot of candies...but i think ie very girly..and the bottle is so beautiful!

elgab89
elgab89

Fresh, floral, fruity and sweet. This perfume takes you into a fairytale world, in the middle of an apple orchard.
What a feminine perfume, romantic and enchanting, for young and young at heart!
This is so pleasant, I could not imagine anybody being offended by it.

sjanira
sjanira

I really like the bottle but the fragrance is a little to soft for me. I guess it depends on your skin. It smells sweet but fades quickly on me. It's really a shame because the bottle is sooo cute and the scent isn't bad at all, it just doesn't last at all. For the price of this, I expect a fragrance be noticeable on my skin for atleast a couple of hours not just go in 5 minutes. It's not worth the money to me, there better fragrances out there with better prices.

Jeanette
Jeanette

Is it just me who smell strawberries?
Way to girly for my taste. Not a parfume i would use on a date. Or ever...

coco_mademoiselle
coco_mademoiselle

the advert made me adore this fragrance but as soon as i bought it i got bored of it very quickly. it is a sweet scent and i do like sweet scents but it is too citrusy for me. its smells like toffee apple.
in conclusion i am not a big fan of the smell but the bottle looks gorgeous and i really do show it off on my dressing table!

Feiyt
Feiyt

I really love this fragrance. Very feminine, sweet scent - citrusy top notes, but then it melts into a toffee apple, warm scent that attracts alot of good attention. =P The bottle is the cutest thing as well - almost bought it just at seeing it, but on smelling the juice inside...almost bought a boxload. xD Only complaint I have is that the staying power on me really isn't that great - I'm a two spray girl, and it only lasts maybe 4 hours. Or maybe my expectations are too high for an EDT...

Althea
Althea

not bad if you want to smell like a candy, but then rather purchase Pretty Nina, in my opinion it is a lot better,yummy!

dolita
dolita

fresh and sweety but not very sweety and the apple smells quite in it
over that the design of the bottle is fantastic

Rock´n´roll
Rock´n´roll

I Love this fragrance! Its sweet and feminine... When im wear this I always get compliments, from both men and women!

nezzabel
nezzabel

for me it's a romantic and sweet fragrance!
on me it's long lasting and very confortable. I don't find it sexy, but i love the way it makes me feel: with a smile on my face!
i allways wear it when i need some optimism to start my day!

liat
liat

After being told I do not like anything :), I'd like to re-write my review: Nina is a very femminine fragrance (btw, I like it a lot). It's constructed beautifully, it's very well balanced and elegant. But in my humble opinion, such a sweet fragrnce should have been more sexy.

lolo
lolo

its not long lasting

jonr951
jonr951

I gave this to my best friend for her bday this year and she adores it! I do as well! The lemon in the top notes is incredible! I also love the apple in it! It's just a fun fruity bright scent that I think all young girls will love and should own!

dioradddict
dioradddict

on top notes i feel somethin that reminds me of cigarrettes, so i woudn´t buy it for me...(i just can´t imagine which notes could do that)

amanda
amanda

its sweet, but smells cheap, and very shyntetic. i dont like it very much, the bottle is great and the commercial is much like a fairy tale but the scent itself is not unique and interesting enough.

alina terec
alina terec

this is a modern fragrance. it has caramel and adds a sensual touch to your skin after it wears off a little.its not fresh its more like deep sweet and leathery. i like it. its for girls between 18 and 30. worth to try

solocha
solocha

I tried it today, my first reaction was no, then after 10 min yes, now back at home I pronounce for myself - no. It's too sweet, and I believe it can be nice for someone. It could be well suited for a girl from 15 to 17, non-broody, bubbly, extroverted type who likes to attract attention of many. It is also too mediocre.

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

to me it smells festive - like holiday celebration - you can imagine laughter, colors, confetti, fireworks. :) and the bottle is cute, reall adornment.

2007
jeca
jeca

You think so? Maybe ;o)
But it is very optimistic, bright and girlish scent. I'd like to wear it in winter, when everything smells on Christmas and New Year holidays, it is fantastic ;o) Especially if you are tired of luxurious scents.

2007

18.75 GBP
Nina Ricci Nina L 39 Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Nina Ricci Nina L 39 Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Zappos.com
Nina Ricci - Nina by Nina Ricci Roll On Eau De Toilette 0.33 oz. No Color - Beauty
20.85 GBP
Nina Perfume by Nina Ricci, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Nina Perfume by Nina Ricci, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
NINA LE PARADIS for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
NINA LE PARADIS for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
NINA for WOMEN by Nina Ricci SET-EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.3 OZ SMALL POUCH
45.25 GBP
NINA for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ
NINA for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ
Nina Perfume by Nina Ricci, 2.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Nina Perfume by Nina Ricci, 2.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
NINA for WOMEN by Nina Ricci SET-EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.3 OZ EDT .13 OZ MINI
NINA for WOMEN by Nina Ricci SET-EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ
NINA for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EDT SPRAY 2.7 OZ PRECIOUS EDITION
Nina Ricci Nina Eau De Toilette Spray 80ml 2.8oz
Nina Ricci Nina Eau De Toilette Spray 80ml 2.8oz
Gift Set 0.12oz
Nina Ricci Lip Care, 6x3.5g 0.12oz Lipstick Colour Collection 4 Lipwears 2 Lipwear Samples - Velvet Set 1 for Women
Gift Set 0.12oz
Nina Ricci Lipstick Colour Collection 4 Lipwears 2 Lipwear Samples - Velvet Set 1 6x3.5g 0.12oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Nina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Nina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nina by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nina by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.