Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci for women

Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Nina Ricci launches new limited edition for the 2012 season of its floral - fruity fragrance Nina from 2006. Last year's edition Nina Snow Princess is dedicated to fairytale winter atmosphere, while the new Nina Fantasy draws its inspiration from dreams of spring. Nina Fantasy is described as playful, imaginative and transparent scent of dreams.

The composition is floral - fruity and opens with juicy aromas of bergamot, mandarin and pear. Delicate cherry blossom in the heart is accompanied by romantic nuances of rose and heliotrope. Mate and brown sugar form the base of the perfume.

The advertising face of the new fragrance is model Florrie Arnold, already known for her advertisement for Nina L `Elixir edition. The bottle and packaging are decorated with charming pink and golden applications. The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. Nina Fantasy was created by Olivier Cresp and Jacques Cavallier.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pear

ChesleyMusic

I tried it, I don't smell Lady Gaga Fame on this one

dannamelise
dannamelise

I just got this perfume and did not like it what so ever. I think I might have got an old bottle of it because it smelled like old lady and not like how others have described it. Unfortunately it was returned :( I had high hopes for it.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Must admit i bought it for the bottle alone as it is very cute and adorable. Fragrance is very simple nothing unique but nothing bad either. Its a rather neutral perfume in my opinion, however the bottle does look adorable on my chest of draws.

rita.m
rita.m

Does not last long in just an hour and very very light

But the smell beautiful, soft and Fresh when the smell from the bottle

soulflwr
soulflwr

You know something? I don't care what this smells like...the bottle is sooo cute! I'm getting it!

fyetan
fyetan

The notes are pretty accurate, it is mainly a sugared cherry blossom.
I'm not a "nose" and my impressions are pretty basic but this is a good one to try if you like sugary scents.
I have the original Nina too and this smells nothing like it (you can tell just by the notes) but that's a disclaimer since this is a flanker.
Pretty distinctive, I don't think I've smelled something quite like this.

Longevity: This lasts a day on clothes and about 4 hours on skin (which is good for me!).
Sillage: soft-moderate. The smell itself is quite soft, not sharp so that might have something to do with it.

karyna
karyna

The bottle is cute, and the scent is sweet...maybe to sweet for my taste . I think i preffer better Nina L'Elixir .Sometimes I am in the mood for it but quite rarely

lalanast
lalanast

I smelled bubble gum

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Let me just say that this is absolutely wonderful. The bottle is adorable, and the scent is sweet in a somewhat sophisticated manner. I was surprised to find this at my local store, as everywhere I go it seems to be all sold out. Not just that, but since there were only three bottles left they were on sale! This is a beautiful scent and I would just love to add it to my "I have" list.

dovey
dovey

Sweet DELIGHTFUL perfume
its like a dream come true to me where allll my favourite notes gather together in a bottle
Sugar- cherry blossom- vanilla- pear

Red Rose
Red Rose

I saw this one in downtown & lemme tell you that the bottle is just adorable & so cute, one of the smallest bottles in the market. If you are a bottle collecter then this one is a must ♥

irenesa
irenesa

I just smelled this and instantly instantly fell in love... Then i fell in love with the bottle!! Wow im getting this tomorrow! Heck yeah. Very sugary and yummi! Im so in love with this. Btw im 28 and absolutely adore it!
Edit:
I got it! Smells like cherry sugary candy! I cant wear this quite often.

maissaa.zahran

The bottle is gorgeous. And sometimes I am in the mood for something like this, everyone is saying though that it is for young ladies. No way I can get away with it at 42?

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

So cute! I feel like its a bit more for teenagers than it is for a 21+ girl but it's really nice! Maybe I will just buy it anyway!

maryco036
maryco036

This one makes me feel young and sweet. The initial spray is very similar to the original. But the dry down is subtle and not too overpowering. It's nice, but it is not memorable. Probably won't get it. Don't need another varriation of Nina.

the bottle's gorgeous and honestly the perfume smells so cute.ever eaten a cherry candy?this is exactly how fantasy smells like.it's even suitable for very young girls.
so there's nothing wrong with the perfume,but I'm just tired of seeing another Nina series perfume,with the similar notes;sweeter or fresher,apple or citrus.
I just hope Nina Ricci start making a new perfume and let out of the idea of snow white apple!

be_alina
be_alina

very very gourmand

Mandana
Mandana

I sprayed this on in duty-free and suddenly I was hit with a rush of sugary fruity cherry blossom, then just when I thought a perfume could not get any better a strong hint of bergamot and vanilla came through, which enveloped me in the most beautiful cloud of scent: this perfume is extremely feminine, confident,modern, uplifting and smells truly divine. The cherry-blossom comes out well (I noticed this first) and all the notes seem to harmonize terrifically together. The sillage, however, is not as strong as expected as the perfume faded out to a most pleasant vanilla/sugary scent (without the cherry notes) which still lasted 2-3 hrs. I resprayed after that. The perfume does not drastically change on my skin from start to finish, the vanilla and fruity notes just mellowed down. I feel great wearing this perfume and I got the most amazing compliments!

samloves
samloves

Smells just like all the other teeny bopper perfumes out there, a poor relative of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy but will cost you a lot more. No lasting power what so ever. Not for me. Probably worth buying just for the bottle. The bottle is beautiful.

leda.el k
leda.el k

I don't have this, but when i smell it it's like i'm entering a candy shop. Much too sweet, je trouve!!!

blackdove
blackdove

This was a gift and on initial sniff of the bottle I thought it was like one of my most favourite fragrances Lolita Lempicka....however, it didn't live up to that promise. It is a pleasant fragrance ideal for the younger woman, as it is sweet, fruity and a little flowery, nothing overpowering here.
The bottle is cute in design and this is probably the best thing about this limited edition. Also it doesn't have very good staying power at all, applied in the morning it is gone by midday.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I really love the original Nina, I found it sweet while still being classy but it seems that since Nina Ricci's found success doing these super sweet scents, she's crossed the line into Britney Spears Fantasy teritory. I'm not saying it's not a nice scent, just that it seems like the focus of Nina Ricca has changed to teenagers and early 20-somethings only and that rich, expensive perfume scent is no longer there.

xen
xen

Love it....Sweet, fruity fresh...soft and powdery! Girly... Lasts well ... Beautiful bottle to keep :o)

chinna
chinna

Cherry blossom¡¡that's what you smell, behind the traditional Nina notes.And Its a little more powdery.

missyumyum

I tried this today and I didn't like it , the smell was very ver sharp and I also agree with another reviewer the scent did not seem to elvove on me either I waited for a few hours but all I could smell was the sharp top notes still I find it quite odd as my skin seems to always carry sweet notes but it didn't with this I do love gourmand smells but this just didn't work for me but I'm happy for all of you who do enjoy it :)

kkw80
kkw80

I don't know how it is possible, but when I tried this at Boots today, it instantly reminded me very strongly of Thierry Mugler's Womanity with sweet powerful figs and all! The dry down is different in this, though: vanilla/caramel. Don't know what to think of it now. Cheaper, lighter alternative to Womanity?

missyumyum

Can anybody tell me where I can get this perfume in Australia please, thankyou :)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I guess this perfume would be liked by teens and twenty-somethings...and I am wayy older than that and not into sweet powdery frags anymore. The first whiff is definitely very sugary..followed by baby powder. Eventually some flower scent pokes thru...am guessing it's the cherry blossom. It's a pass for me.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I like this fragrance. It really doesn't smell anything like the original Nina (red apple). Although I do also like Nina, as well as the elixir version, I would say I prefer this one.

I get a sweet, creamy, vanilla-pear-cherry blossom combo. The heliotrope adds a warm, cozy, slightly-powdery feel. Even though the notes don't suggest it, I find this has a muted spice and muskiness. I would almost expect anise to be listed as a note.

I find it similar in feel to the original Lolita Lempicka fragrance. Sweet, playful, soft, fantastical, and fun. Like Lolita Lempicka, I find this candy-like, but not cloyingly sweet. If you enjoy soft floral-fruity-gourmands, I would recommend testing this one out.

JodyliciousXo
JodyliciousXo

This sounds interesting! i love sweet perfumes, so i'm gonna have to give this one a try... only i couldn't find it where i live, so i'm gonna order it blindly online just because the bottle is too adorable to pass
:) let's hope it smells as good as it looks!

i'll be updating this when it arrives.

Rachelrose
Rachelrose

LOve this. It smells like a sweeter bubblegum version of coco mademoiselle to me. delicious cant stop sniffing my arm.

LucindaNur
LucindaNur

Just bought this today. Love the smell, sweet and refreshing, not overpowering. Prefer this to Nina L'Elixir :)

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

This is great for teenagers and all women actually who are kids at heart!!!Its bubble gum and i love it!

abigail5328
abigail5328

Sweet, youthful, juicy, fruity, girly, playful, cotton candy, bubblegum, sugary, marshmallow-like fragrance!
Nina Fantasy opens with a sharp sweet blast of fruits dipped in lots of sugar!
The juicy aromas of cherry blossom combined with pear, vanilla and sugar is the perfect combination of sweetness without being sickly sweet or overpowering.
The only downfall to this fragrance was that unfortunately the longevity did not last long on my skin.
Perfect for day wear in the spring and summer!
I highly recommend this fragrance to all fruity-floral lovers and to those that have a sweet tooth (like me).
This Limited Edition fragrance is inspired by spring and magical fairy tale dreams!
The cute adorable bottle matches with the scent perfectly!

virga
virga

The bottle is adorable, but – don’t judge a book by its cover. The scent is not dreamy, nostalgic or princessy-like, it's sweet and sticky fragrance, very similar to Britney Spears Fantasy line. Maybe some seven years old, who can not live without synthetic sweets, could enjoy it. Otherwise it is a miss.

sarage
sarage

Tested this yesterday. It is a very sweet, candy scent and girlish, nothing that special. There are other sweet fantasies, too..

This would be a cute gift for a young girl, as a first perfume.
The ad campaign does not match with the scent at all, in my opinion.

cucurs
cucurs

Jillzilla
Excactly my situation.. First 3 minutes it was really good, but after.. cheap sharpness of drugstore!

Jillzilla

I am frustrated that this scent reacted so badly on my skin. All the notes look "just right"! On first blast, I found it different from the other Nina's in that the top notes were sugary (but not fruity) due to the detectable heliotrope note. This had me excited for what was to come! But the fragrance quickly morphed into a very sharp, screechy, thin fragrance and did no further evolving from there. What is causing this horrible sharpness???

DawnySparkle
DawnySparkle

Soft, Beautiful and Sweet but Sweet in a charming way rather than a sticky sweet desert.

Opening notes I get are sugar vanilla and sweet pear just delightful!! Settles down so creamy and soft, this to me is milea away from the original nina and snow princess!!

I would have prefered the bottle to have been shaped like a pear instead of an apple due to the lack of an apple note in this perfume, the pear note is a welcome change and I love the bottle nonetheless :) it has taken pride of place on the shelf beside my snow princess

Cecza
Cecza

I would rather say: Nina without fantasy!!!

SBunny
SBunny

This fragrance is like walking through a candy store. First, you enter and a bubblegum aroma surrounds you. Bright, juicy and fruity with the pear, vanilla and sugar. As you walk further into the candy store the bubblegum fades and you reach the marshmallow isle. Here, the sweetness is still apparant but a lot more softer and powdery.

This fragrance suits the bottle a lot. Cutesy and sweet. It starts out loud but quickly calms down and becomes close to the skin, Lasting power is around 3 hours.

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

sweet but not sticky sweet. I love limited editions coz the bottles are usually very unique, and this one is just adorable. The smell fades away within 3 hours. I can smell pear and sugar and somehow I feel pink marshmallows inside. Could be a very nice present. Nothing complicated. Not noticable in the crowd, but still very pleasant to wear during the day.

Beena
Beena

Smells like a bubble gum...I think it is not sticky sweet, it is sweet in very special way, really pleasant, soft and just cute I´d say :)

zdoreebaba95
zdoreebaba95

FABLED
BEAUTIFUL
DREAM

I think these words characterized this fragrance!!
I'll buy this, if it comes to Hungary.

melia
melia

Yes the bottle is so damn childish, it looks like something a 10 year old girl dressing up like a pink fairy everyday would like. BUT the scent is so damn delicious! It is the perfect combination of sweet, soft and juicy. The pear works a lot better than the apple for me for sure! Need to test the staying power yet...

mizlover1
mizlover1

i want this...just for the bottle..lol

FetishVogue
FetishVogue

The bottle is the best part of this fragrance..and yes it is really childish (it has little deer on it) but it's still cute :)
But the lasting power is 20 min. maximum on me and it's like light version of the original one,or more like chewing gum with apple taste :( honestly I feel sorry that I bought it...

twillocks
twillocks

looks interesting !! can't wait.

Hayven
Hayven

What a cute bottle! I wish they would design a new bottle instead of using the apples over and over...but this sounds like a good one to try.

Nina Fantasy by Nina Ricci 3.83 out of 5 based on 281 ratings and 50 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Nina Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Nina Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nina Fantasy by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nina Fantasy by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.