Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nina Gold Edition Nina Ricci for women

Nina Gold Edition Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Nina Gold Edition Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Gold Edition Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina Gold Edition Nina Ricci for women Pictures

A limited edition of Nina fragrance has been announced for this holiday season only and is scheduled to appear on the market this September.

The name “Nina Gold Edition” is completely appropriate for this luxurious and sparkling, golden, matt apple with silver top and leaves. The fragrance will be available as 50ml EDP (1.7oz).

Nina is an elegant floral-fruity gourmand fragrance, the scent of candied fruits. The composition starts sparkly and spontaneously, just like carefree laughter with fresh citrus notes of lemon and lime. The sweet gourmand heart is juicy and caramel due to candied apple, praline note and vanilla. The opulent veil wraps the soft, sweet peony and Moonflower. Finally, the apple tree, white cedar and balmy, musk notes are touching your skin with their warm and soft sensuality. The fragrance was created by Olivier Cresp and Jacques Cavallier in 2006. The new Nina fragrance has replaced the old one with the same name, created in 1987. Nina Gold Edition was launched in 2008.

Lime Amalfi Lemon

Peony Green Apple Praline

Apple Tree Musk Cedar

Nina Gold Edition Fragrance Reviews

cherie97
cherie97

it smells so delicious!
i love it and i don't even know why, because it's not the typical scent i'd prefer.
usually i go for citrusy scents, and this one is just... yummy! sweet, all eat-me-up.
smells gorgeous. :)

and, like others - i think this is not the same as the original nina. it's more heavy and less watery, sweeter and simply nicer than the red sister.

SpringRain
SpringRain

I was given this as a Christmas gift a few years back and was sceptical in the beginning as I am not a huge fan of the Nina Ricci fragrances but imagine my surprise when I sprayed it on myself!!! A wonderful scent. A little overpowering on me when sprayed directly on my skin so I have taken to spraying it in the air and walking through it. I have gotten so many compliments on this fragrance. I would describe this as a citrus gourmand. I don't necessarily smell the lemon or the lime but the apple and definitely the praline I can smell. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Liliaceae
Liliaceae

I only bought this because the bottle is very pretty and I got it for a really good price, as I could barely make a difference between Nina Gold and the original Nina (my favorite perfume). However, after some time I came to realize it smells a little different (although it's really almost the same fragrance): more womenly and sexy, less fresh and fruity. Now I keep this one for the night and Nina for the day.
The only issue is that it really doesn't last for a long time, even less than the original Nina.

Well, this to my nose is not a real floral fruity. It is more like a sophisticated gourmand. To my nose it is not smelling like the original. Am I wrong about that? The original is a typical floral fruity, this one is more womenly gourmand. I love them both by the way!

I love this scent bought two of them last christmas. Surprized by the negative reviews, its a long-lasting scent with a moderate amount of apple. The smell is best described as sparkling.

smachica
smachica

This smells just like the original, quite disappointing. It's a good thing I enjoy Nina, but in a slightly different bottle.

amanda
amanda

quite similar notes like in the original, i dont expect nothing really new... but i dont like the original either its so cheapsmelling, not bad, the smell itself but i wouldnt wear it.

Nina Gold Edition by Nina Ricci 4.06 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Nina Gold Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Nina Gold Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nina Gold Edition by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nina Gold Edition by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.