Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women
dislike

cherry
Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Videos
Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Nina Ricci launches a new version of the Nina perfume from 2006 called Nina L'Eau. The new fragrance comes out in late January 2013.

Romantic and subtle, fresh fruity and aquatic, Nina L'Eau opens with refreshing notes of apple, grapefruit, mandarin and neroli. The heart includes watery accords along with gardenia and cherry. The base is sensual musky.

Nina L'Eau is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

Grapefruit Apple Mandarin Orange Neroli

goingblonde
goingblonde

Very light & airy.
Sweet in a subtle way .
I'd say a perfect scent for office , very close to the skin.
The big negative is after an hour poof it's gone :(

EugeMartinezDirene
EugeMartinezDirene

I'm in love with this perfume! It's absolutely fresh and subtle. Love the combination of the fresh, fruity and aquatic notes. It makes it a unique scent.
It lasts in my skin practically from one day to another and it smells even better as the hours go by. The bottle is beautiful. Definitely gonna buy it again! :)

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

Nina Ricci L'eau is a lovely & charming could say aquatic little scent which smells absolutely amazing. It's just so light & i feel it would make a good springtime scent & you could actually keep spraying until you drop as it's so light. Got to adore the cherry, apple notes as it brings a fresh fruity appeal to the perfume then soon dry's down into a charming white musk. L'eau somewhat keeps a fun, youthful edge plus the bottle is dainty & i love the pale pink frosted glass so in away creates a fairytale gem. I can say sillage on my skin ranges from 3-5 hours which isn't bad at all, apple of my eye.

wind83
wind83

My first Nina, love the bottle, and my review is:
Citrus, orange blended with cherry, its awesome perfume, very smooth, not overpower, very feminine perfume.
And in my body its last for 4-5 hours, Not Bad at all.
And i guess this is perfect for summer, hot spring day.

I gave it 8/10

dsty
dsty

I really like the opening blast of Nina L'Eau: it smells sweet and slightly tart and very charming. Not especially sophisticated or glamourous, but very nice in an unpretentious sort of way.
Of the notes listed I can only really pick out the apple and the watery notes, but there's something else in there that combines so delightfully with them, melting all the notes together and sweetening them into something altogether delicious. In hindsight, looking at the description on this page, this magic note must have been the cherries. But before I could put my finger on that myself, the opening phase was already over, and after just half an hour I was left with just a generic, rather weak fruity floral. Not bad, but disappointing after such a great start.
I still have some of my sample left after two wearings; next time I'll try spraying it a bit more heavily than I'm used to, to see if that improves matters. If so this might be a keeper!

tellesnovaes
tellesnovaes

Delicado,jovem,feminino.Muito apropriado para o verão,mesmo não sendo uma summer version.

Miriana93
Miriana93

Amazing perfume. This is so sweet, fruity and feminine. When I wear this I just can't stop smelling myself. It reminds me of marshmallows. Even though its called L' Eau it lasts quite a while on my skin and it also emits quite a strong scent. I can definitely smell the cherry, musky and soft powder. This might be on the way to become my signature scent.

marylu
marylu

On me, this is very similar to Le Paradis de Nina but not as sweet. I detect traces of the original Nina as well.

The initial blast of citrus is a bit sharp but after it dries down Nina L'eau settles nicely onto my skin. Definitely the lightest of the Nina's I've tried and somewhat fresh and airy.

Lasting power is not bad, a couple of spritz lasted several hours. Overall, a pretty summer scent.

stayclassy
stayclassy

I'm liking this one more and more, but I still have to wait for the dry down. The initial Citrus is a bit strong for me. But the dry down is pretty nice.

It's a light fruity floral scent once the initial citrus dries down. I think it goes well for spring and summer. It does take a little bit for the citrus to reside, but once it does the cherry and gardenia last for quite a while, at least for as light as the scent is.

Most light scents I've had seem to die off pretty fast. it is light and it stays light, but it does stay. It doesn't completely disappear.

Saneko
Saneko

Is light and is like a sweet smooth aqua you can use it in summer and in different occasions and you are not going to feel it overpowering or to strong but really last in your skin almost everyone can use it because the scent goes really well with different ph and the bottle is super cute and you just can resist it is super feminine and pinkish.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

This one I use best in cloudy and rainy spring days in a way that the watery notes fuse perfectly with the hazy fresh air, and at the same time the vivid fresh fruites add a sense of life and juiciness to the composition. Mellow fruits with a slight humid tone make it a very mild and feminine scent without being too common.

For me this is very good smelling and sweet. I enjoy perfumes like this one. It's sweet fruity scent, very similar with Nina and Nina l'elixir.
Delicious creamy scent. It's happiness and joy in a bottle.

katuliena
katuliena

I ordered it yesterday according to reviews and notes. Cant wait to smell it. I love watery-fruity-flowery notes. My birthday is coming, this is the present from myself :)))
so..I tried it. And I absolutely love it. It reminds me Acqua di Gioa, but in fruity way. People around me are asking me what is it. And I get compliments. I applied it on my pillow before night and i could smell it in the morning quite well. It is absolutely not that type of fragrace: "for women with attitude" or "for strong woman who knows her price and bla,bla,bla". Which is not any of my fragrance anyway :) But it is beautiful fragrance and I will use it with pleasure.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This is the watered down version of original Nina, and this is some kinda between original Nina and Nina L'Elixir. This is the between. I love all of Nina line fragrance, wish i could find the others....

BritXOX
BritXOX

In the opening you get cherries and grapefruit together.

Then the cherry gets more intensive, but not supersweet. Then the grapefruit starts to get more intensive and the watery notes come in to mix with the toned down, still very noticable, cherry.

This fragrance isn't your typical sweet scent or typical lemon fragrance. It is cherries and grapefruit resting on a watery bed. All this goes tohgether very nicely.

Lasts about 4 hours and sillage is moderate.

Sheena.M.W
Sheena.M.W

I just received a sample spray vial of Nina L'eau but I feel after smelling it I can confidently write a review :). So on first spray after the achcohol evaporates, as with all perfume, it has this sort of citrus smell. I am guessing that is the grapefruit and mandarin orange notes ;). To me its smelled sweeter like range than the slight bitter tang grapefruit typically carries. It is sort of sharp at first.

I detect a slight smokiness that hasn't been in the other Nina Flankers I have been able to smell. I also detect a sort of sour gummy candy smell which is quiet pleasent. The sour and smoke sort of help with the sweetness. It does appear to be lighter than the original Nina.

It has a somewhat more aqua note than the others i have smelled. definite cherry here. There is smething odd i cant quiet put my finger on...maybe really really watered down liquorice/anise? I am not sure on this one. Once it has dried down i find it more palitable. It was nice before but quiet strong and even with the smokiness and the sour tang it was still pretty sweet. Now it is a bit fresher and the bitter grapefruit can be smelled.

I asked my boyfriends mother,who gets credit for helping me smell as my nasil cabtiy is swollen making it hard for me to smell for a long time, if it smelled like Coke-a-Cola to her and she said it was more like 7up. In freshness not the smell itself :).

Honestly, too me, it smells like a milder version of Nina L'Elixer though perhaps with more notes making it s little deeper. which is odd because I find most light perfumes dont have that much depth. Perhaps its the sillage, it has a mild-moderate sillage like Nina and her flankers. There are EDT's after all :) L'Elixer is much sweeter to me, probably more so than the original Nina. Speaking of which I need to do my review on that as well. Anyway L'eau is softer fresher and great for spring which is when I believe it came out. L'Eixer is a better scent for cooler times or nights.

L'Eau has mild sillage once it dries down on me, its nice for keeping that just showered freshness longer :)All in all I like this very much but not as much as my beloved Paradis De Nina. I would suggest giving it a try :)! If things change more as I where it I will atempt to update :)

Drunkinator
Drunkinator

I think this is a beautiful, light, easy to wear fragrance. I wear it more often than any of my other perfumes. I had a tough choice between this perfume and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. But this perfume is more balanced, light, fresh, feminine. Also I tried it up against a bunch and this was also my boyfriends favourite.

sempervirens
sempervirens

First couple of minutes it is similar to Le Paradis de Nina, but then quickly cherry dominates the scent. It is light, delicate scent, more fresh than fruity despite the notes. Not very long lasting. I wish it was more like Le Paradis as I preferred that version, but overall I'm quite happy with my blind buy.

gd15329
gd15329

I bought this few minutes ago for my wife (she was with me, but it was kind of surprise for her - unexpected)
"I need something very light and subtle for my wife here, she doesn't like heavy fumes, thus she does't wear perfume very often" I said to the sales person.
She said "She has a very light skin, so I might have the perfect smell..."
So, the sales person sprays 2 blotters
a) something very aquatic sugary light (never learned what it was)
b) something very cherry delicious fresh (Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci)

we both go instantly "mmmm... yes, this one". Done. That's it we bought it.

She has a headache all day now and she wears it without problem. (that is what we call a miracle)
go figure.

Ladies, all of you who like it light yet elegant, sweet-classy, subtle romantic-sexy and all year round scent. Try this. Today.
Well done Nina Ricci.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Lets face it, Nina Ricci has made L'Air Du Temps, a great timeless classic, so this is a house which should be taken seriously.
I was expecting this to be another fruity, girly, high street, boring, fragrance for the masses, however I am pleasantly surprised!
I never thought I would like cherry in a fragrance but this is a well blended, sweet fruity scent with a bit of something extra., which could be the musk holding the notes together and balancing the whole composition.
This is slightly Angelesque, and I would put it in the gourmand category, (but its not Angel), it has depth, warmth and is very very pretty.
The notes in this fragrance, apple, grapefruit, mandarin are usually notes that I would stay away from, but I have to say that this blend works very well and suits my chemistry.
The longevity is amazing, 8+ hours and it has a powerful silage.
I really like it and I shall be purchasing a bottle soon.

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

i just ordered a bottle of the Nina L’Eau fragrance watching the captivating and beautiful ad campaign really was what made me buy it and a real life fairy tale princess Frida Gustavsson.

I am generally a cherry hater, with a few exceptions. I prefer a cherry note in a warm or spicy combination. This scent is light and airy, mildly sweet, and has floral overtones. The cherry in this is very evident but not overpowering. I can’t help but compare this to other cherry based scents I’ve tried, and I find Nina L’eau to be one of the better ones. I’m not sure this scent is for me, but if you are a cherry lover, this is a good one.

cleo777
cleo777

Well I just love this. Got myself a sample and may just get a full size bottle or at least another sample.I can't stop smelling myself when I wear it, that's always a good sign. Such a pretty, feminine scent--not a typical fruity-floral. I can detect the cherry, it's like a Dr. Pepper kind of cherry, very sweet but not in a juvenile way if you follow me. It's youthful, fizzy and fun. I need more.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

I really appreciate Houses that send actual sample vials instead of boring scented cards which I forget about after a couple of days.. so I was glad and utterly curious when last week I got this cute sample in my mail (I wonder, is there anything better than receiving free perfume-y stuff, expecially if packaged inside a white and rose explanation card?). In a time when sales assistants of perfume shops are indecently stingy with giving customers the tiniest sample (honestly, most of times they give absolutely NOTHING even if you've made a purchase), these are little, refreshing cases of good marketing and courtesy. Thank you Nina Ricci.

Ok, sorry for the little rant, and back to the scented thing now :)
Nina L'Eau immediately announces itself for what it is: a crystalline, delicate and pretty refined fruity floral with a light musky trail, one of those fragrances you may want to pair with a strapless white top and a pair of beautiful skinny jeans during a lazy summer day. I find the cherry+marine accord very enjoyable on my skin despite the fact I wouldn't consider these two notes as a good match.. the reason probably being the sea water feels more dew-like than properly aquatic, and the cherry is not overly sweet and juicy as usual (more like a cherry drink, with some lemon drops in). Luckily I can't detect any strong green apple here, probably that's what gives the fragrance a light sweet-sour vibe which I find it quite pleasant here. One may expect some floral notes would come out at a certain point, but unfortunately that never happens, if not maybe some veeeeery diluted and shy white floral hints. Longevity is average (for an Eau Fraiche), but sillage is pretty inexistent after less than a hour, so that puts this fragrance in an ideal "I quite like it but wouldn't buy" shelf.

L'Eau Nina is a cute but frail creature in an adorable bottle, not something to crave for in my opinion (I keep sniffing my wrists and I honestly feel like wearing a nice body spray more than a proper fragrance, the lovely cherry is there but it's too subtle to be properly enjoyed in my opinion).. it would be a nice gift for someone who's usually into lighter scents and looks for a good compromise between freshness and sweetness, between casual and elegant, something suitable for office wear maybe or even for relaxed days at the sea. The others may want to overlook..

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I just received this today and really like it. It's a bit fresher and lighter than Nina and L'Elixir, but still smells similar. It' pretty sweet, almost too much so in the beginning, but once it starts to mellow out it becomes this beautiful, fruity, aquatic florally musk with a nice citric twist. I just sprayed it on myself about 3 hours ago so I'm not sure about the longevity yet, but has moderate sillage so far. I like it, along with all the other Nina's I've tried.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Pretty fresh cherry-grapefruit-apple combination. Young and girly. It becomes sweeter with time, faint sugary close to skin wear. Great choice for 1st time perfume or a gift for a younger person. Pleasant for any time of a day.

Secopz
Secopz

Starts off with a blast of citrus and apple, after a while I get the cherry and aquatic notes. It's quite pleasant and fresh, I don't detect much sweetness. Lasts about 4 hours on me, which is pretty average on my skin.

I'll enjoy using up my bottle, but it's not special enough to purchase again.

tourmali45
tourmali45

Less sweet than the original Nina, more office-safe if I may say so. Watered-down Nina - unoffensive apple and pleasant sweet cherry. For those who want something out of Nina line, but find the original red apple Nina too sweet and intense.

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

Just lovely! There are a balance between freshness and sweetness and definite Nina 2006 version notes. In some way it seems bit similar to the Guerlain little black dress- may be, cherry? But Nina's cherry is different- it's citrussy, fresh and not too sweet, lighter in generally, Guerlain's cherry is powdery and just a bit heavier. I bought 30 ml, it's made for spring time- when not very hot and there is some wind and you need something revitalizing after the long winter. Apples, cherries and some lemon- perfect for the spring time!

lilou
lilou

It's lovely ! Fresh, musky, but sweet as a cherry, juicy as an apple. Very subtle and feminine.It makes me think of Le Paradis de Nina which was a little bit sweeter.
Correct lasting power.

hermyonee
hermyonee

for me this smell just right the same as the original, but slightly lighter, watery; just as the "elixir" one was the same but stronger. Nothing special, a flanker.period. Maybe good for summer, but the original for me was already a spring-summer scent; sometimes I still use it in summer, but I prefer the Elixir one.

imihelsone
imihelsone

The perfect spring/autumn scent. I dislike the original Nina Ricci apple as I find it too sickly sweet. This was a veeeery pleasant surprise on the other hand! I smell a very aquatic & musky cherry in it with hints of neroli. The dry-down is more sweet and musky, less aquatic. A very yummy fragrance, perfect for close encounters, I think guys will really fancy this one :) Very sensual fragrance for girls in their late teens and 20s. I LIKE! Only the staying power could be a bit better but for EDT I will forgive this.

Well I personally like it a lot, I find it sweet, fresh, but not so light as it disappears totally , I detect the neroli and it is lovely!! it is not so fruity, it is to my nose a nicer version of the original which could be sharp!
Nina has lots of Nina flankers and overall they are all pretty, and similar, I felt l'Eau was a better one with better lasting power also..

Bojolo
Bojolo

I found the initial citrus smell overpowering, like bathroom cleaner. It settled nicely after 10 minutes into a fresh, pretty fragrance so I was hopeful, but soon changed into a mild yet stale, pot pourri, musky smell that reminded me of old ladies bedrooms. Not at all as pretty and delightful as it teased in the beginning. Although it was still recogniseable as a Nina Ricci fragrance. I could smell undertones of Les Belles De Ricci in there.

moni4u
moni4u

Honestly, this perfume has disappointed me a little bit. Like the name implies this is a "water" from the original Nina. Less sweet and a bit more fruity, but I can't detect the cherry in it.
It's not a bad fragrance or anything (I wouldn't mind owing it) but I prefer the orignal much more.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I've been wanting this perfume for over a month, can you please tell me where this is available at? Thanks.

fletch
fletch

This is absolutely delightful

girlsworld
girlsworld

Sweet fizzy not sickly sweet, light and airy with a subtle citrus start, easy to wear, perfect for spring and warmer days, really pretty bottle...think I will have to indulge as I am into the cherry scents right now.

DawnySparkle
DawnySparkle

I bought this simply for the bottle (I am collecting all the Nina editions) as I have nearly all the flankers I knew this was going to smell super similar to Nina in some way or another.

What surprised me was that the opening was very like that of Paradis de Nina - even though there is no almond in this, even the bottle has been copied with the pale pink frosted glass. I was dead on the money about it being similar to the original Nina just a slightly lighter and airier version. Very very pretty and feminine and I don't usually like L'Eau and Fraiche flankers that follow strong perfumes but this is surprisingly lovely.

It is not as sweet as Nina which makes a nice change and fortunately I cannot detect any hint of Gardenia which I am not a huge fan of. It is light but it is pretty long lasting for an edt and think it will be stunning in the summer!

I also got a pretty silver apple necklace in a pink leather pouch with it so overall I'd say it was worth the pennies.

SBunny
SBunny

This is lovely. Fruity and refreshingly sweet upon the first spray. The apple in particular is dominant but it mixes and mingles with the other fruits and watery notes creating bright, refreshing aroma. After a little while it starts to resemble the first nina but it's different enough on its own. It becomes a tiny bit sweeter in the middle with the cherry then dries to a soft, musky, slighlty powdery scent.

I really like this. It's such a feminine, airy, pretty scent. The lasting power is around 4 hours with decent sillage. It would be best wor in Spring when the time becomes a little bit warmer.

I love the bottle, the powdery pink really matches the scent.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

I smelled it in the duty free. It's basically a fresher, more citrussy, less sweet version of Nina. But you can still smell a lot of the original Nina in it, it's just a bit altered. I wouldn't mind owning one :)

Nina L’Eau by Nina Ricci 3.85 out of 5 based on 287 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nina L’Eau by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nina L’Eau by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.