Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nina Snow Princess Nina Ricci for women
dislike

caramel
Nina Snow Princess Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Nina Snow Princess is a limited edition version of Nina fragrance for 2011. The perfume comes in a white bottle shaped like an apple, decorated with gold accents. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

Amalfi Lemon Lime

Hypnose

Nina Snow Princess Fragrance Reviews

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

Caramel Apples, delicious gourmet pralines, iced lemon sorbet. I was going to wait till morning to spray this so I could write a proper review but what can I say I am an impatient creature and could not wait to try it so I spritzed it on my neck and wrists late evening.

This is beautiful, just beautiful. Opens up very fresh but still pretty with the citrus, lemon and lime and then warms up to a beautiful middle of caramel, chocolate and apple while still retaining that delicious freshness of the opening notes.

I am actually about to drift off to sleep so I will update this with the dry down notes and longevity, sillage is good I am typing about an arms length away and getting small fragrance clouds of apple and caramel and pralines, so lovely. If I bring my wrists about six inches closer the perfume intensifies and I can make out the top notes and now the vanilla coming out to wrap the other notes in a silky veil of perfection.

Sorry about the scattered nature of this review I will update it tomorrow, but I just had to post about this magical perfume. Honestly I have been going through a hard time recently and Snow Princess was apple to take me out of that place and put a smile on my face. Its a magical gourmand, and although I have experienced many emotions with different perfumes, this beautiful white apple aptly titled Snow Princess gave me the same magical fairy-tale vibe as my signature, Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift. And for me that is a fabulous thing!

This perfume reminds me of: The Snow Queen, because of the bottle, and the sweets within....she also had her turkish delight! Snow White (the apple and perfume itself) Narnia, Once Upon a Time (TV Show), Elementals and I was a teenage fairy (books) both by Francesca Lia Block, Winter Wonderland (fair in London) and of course Caramel Apples!

I'll rate this again tomorrow on longevity but now for scent alone its a 10/10

Very happy I blind bought it, a bit pricey (not unreasonable I just normally go for cheaper fragrances) but sometimes its worth saving for a quality scent, and this was limited edition for 2011 so probably discontinued by now. Highly recommended!!

Edit: Longevity is good for an EDT, about 5 1/2 hours on me. My 2nd longest lasting EDT, after Vera Wang Princess. Both are favorites of mine for different reasons....Princess is very much royalty indeed, all fancy white flowers but show's her softer side with water lily and guava, before a chocolate and powder feast. While Snow Princess is more like Princess's younger sister, preferring a festival over a ball. Still magical and beautiful, but a bit more bubbly and social. I think of Princess as Elsa from Frozen and Snow Princess as Ona....despite the bottles ;-)

Conversely, my Jadore Dior EDP lasts only 4 1/2 hours, an hour less than this despite being an EDP! And I won't even get into the abysmal longevity of celeb fragrances....how they are called "EDP" I have no idea. Once upon a time before discovering this site and starting collecting fragrances and researching scents, I naively avoided EDT's, as I assumed they would have less staying power and sillage than a perfume. But a previous review mentioned if you loved fruity gourmands to try these Nina Ricci apples before a celeb perfume (or in my opinion, before any of the DKNY be delicious line). I would agree! :D In modern perfumery, its every scent for its own....be it an EDT or EDP it does not mean much these days. There are some amazing celeb perfumes that do last all day but for every Fantasy BS, or Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift, there's a Beyonce heat wild orchid or Fame Lady Gaga...and I actually really like Fame and own it, it just does not last on me at all!! Where as DKNY delicious EDT's are more fresh but smell cheaper and more synthetic than the Nina Ricci line (at least to my nose.)

Day 2, Scent still 10/10 Longevity 7/10
All in all highly successful blind buy and I would definitely recommend, a delicious magical gourmand with just enough of a citrus bite to round out the composition. I have found my fall and winter companion, although as I live in London I think I could get away with wearing this beauty year round ^_^

Orsyna
Orsyna

It's a nice innocent princess. Sweet candy and citrus, fresh and tasty praline.A little bit too simple but funny and warm.I don't think this is a winter fragrance,just the packageging which is beautiful.
Unfortunately just edt and dosen't last on me.Don't have great silliage..
I love gourmand fragrances and I love the original Nina also.

tai.brockmarleychevelle
tai.brockmarleychevelle

I didn't get the Caramel, got more of the citrus blast. Nice and refreshing especially for a hot summers day in Australia.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I like this. It's a little more "candied" than the red Nina, although these particular flankers do end up smelling a bit redundant on my skin chemistry...

Lokyee
Lokyee

I just got it and it was a blind buy. l like sweet smells. But this is way too sweet, too christmas. Its like the smell of the mall during christmas times. Disappointed. :(

cocodust
cocodust

Hi,

I bought this just because the bottle was so beautiful and I wanted it on my dressing table!

I used to have the original years ago and I sort of remembered liking it but finding a slight sharpness to it towards the end of my bottle.

Snow princess does not have that sharp tang to me. It is absolutely delicious, sweet and juicy but mellowing into warm toffee appleness. This is one of the few perfumes that made my husband go 'mmm, you smell nice'. he dislikes a lot of the 'classics'. Just a shame it was limited edition :(

anosmia
anosmia

I bought this on holiday abroad a couple of months ago, and I'm so very glad that I did.
What a delicious toffee apple! Even better than the original Nina. I just cant seem to have enough of it!!!

And, I don't know what i love more: the perfume or the bottle !!!

RAYHANAH
RAYHANAH

This is a beautiful fragrance, iam glad i got it as its a limited edition. to me, this should have been a summer fragrance due to its caramel warmness,there is nothing snowy or cold about this perfume.I loves this to much!

tinaelisa

So after my first headache experience with this scent, I wore it a few more times (no headache this time).
I have to say it really does smells lovely. Very close to the original Nina which I also love and own. This one has just a little bit more caramel in it and therefore is a little bit warmer than the original.
I find them both all year around fragrances. Not too strong, not too light, not too sweet. Just perfect!

Icy
Icy

Yes, it does exist and I bought it for my girl as a gift. I must say it looks fantastic and smells amazing too. Bought it from a local store for about 60 euros.

Susanita
Susanita

Bottle is beautiful, Im really waiting that I get option to try it some where, haven´t find it yet... :/

DawnySparkle
DawnySparkle

Absolutely beautiful, my bottle just arrived today and Ive fallen hook line and sinker!! I will admit I bought it initially for the bottle and packaging-I'm a sucker for anything pretty and girly!

The opening was extremely fruity and fresh but then it settles into a creamy caramel apple blended with praline. It smells stunning and I feel stunning wearing it. Brings a smile to my face everytime I catch a whiff of it.

Sweet, charming and innocent and now one of my favs!! Im actually surprised at the lasting power of this being an EDT-5 hours and its still strong on my skin.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Girly and youthful, fresh and juicy, sweet and innocent with a hint of sophistication!
Snow Princess starts out with a fresh burst of lemon and lime. It then settles down and develops into a delicious toffee apple scent, due to the apple mixed with the caramel, praline and vanilla combo!
The caramel and praline notes are absolutely delicious!
I would say that Snow Princess is very similar to the original Nina, almost identical. The only difference being that Snow Princess is probably a little more fresher in the top notes with the lemon and lime. And also a little more gourmand with the caramel note.
Snow Princess has medium sillage and longevity but stays fairly close to the skin.
I would say this was suitable to wear any season, day or night.
The bottle is a “must have” for all fans of the Nina apple collection. So beautiful! And fits the name “Snow Princess” perfectly!

tinaelisa

I love the original Nina and got this one today. Put it on my wrist, smelled it and got a headache! :( I don't know why, such a shame.. Will be testing again later.

smellME
smellME

this is almost like a copy of the red Nina, and I love that one so its ok.... Maybe this snowwhite princess has some more lemons thrown in at the top note, and the whole composition is a little creamier due to the caramel, but otherwize I wouldnt sense the difference if two ladies was wearing each of them, sitting next to each other. Why do the companies have to make such little changes...whats the point ?

Arrogant_Cat
Arrogant_Cat

I tried Snow Princess in John Lewis and it is very nice indeed, I would say it would definitely make a safe Christmas gift. (As I guess that`s the whole point of putting out a "Snow" themed limited edition of this crowdpleaser circa before Christmas anyway! )

Similar to the original Nina, maybe a tad sweeter but not far away from the other members of the Nina-line.
Pretty longlasting as well.
I will probably buy it just for the bottle only because it`s very pretty just like the other Nina beauties. :)

I love Nina Ricci, in fact it`s one of my favourite perfume houses but I would like to see this house coming up with a whole new fragrance rather than producing flankers after flankers every year. I still like them all!

suile
suile

Extremely similar to the Paradis version, just a shade more gourmand, so unless you are in love with this fragrance and need a new bottle urgently, you could probably live without this one.

smachica
smachica

She is beautiful, gracious and a touch romantic. With velvety eyes and a vibrant porcelain complexion she exudes a distinctive alluring character.

Winter is her favourite season. As the air is filled with snow flakes, trees sprinkled with golden dust and leaves...it's a magical moment.

This apple shaped bottle consists of an indulgent bouquet of Calabria lemon, Caipirinha lime and a delicious trie of toffe apple, vanilla and praline.

Finished off with a woody note, soft musk and white cedar

Snow princess is a nuttier version of nina with toasted prailine.
I found this online and its available in the UK now!

m4
m4

I found some notes of this EDT
red apple, vanilla, sandal wood, musk, praline, and maybe mint

I am not sure it is official :)
it comes in the beginning of winter

Nina Snow Princess by Nina Ricci 4.32 out of 5 based on 126 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nina Snow Princess by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nina Snow Princess by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.