Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Premier Jour Soleil Nina Ricci for women

Premier Jour Soleil Nina Ricci for women
dislike

coconut

Premier Jour Soleil by Nina Ricci is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Premier Jour Soleil was launched in 2004. Top notes are coconut, pink pepper and peach; middle notes are gardenia, coconut, rose and tiare flower; base notes are sandalwood, musk and heliotrope.

Coconut Pink Pepper Peach

Gardenia Coconut Rose Tiare Flower

Sandalwood Musk Heliotrope

Premier Jour Soleil Fragrance Reviews

janmcm
janmcm

A very warm summer scent. Lovely!

zennia04
zennia04

loved this scent, been using this during my college days.. It's a nice floral scent, a very subtle scent for me. Now i missed it and im thinking of buying a bottle again.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

I had the strangest experience with this one - it was very leathery! I have no idea where the leather note was coming from, but the result was extremely similar to Must de Cartier: an even split between creamy earthy flowers and leather. I think the base in this perfume is much richer and more substantial than you'd guess by looking at the notes.

asemanet
asemanet

it smells very specific and light I like it very much it's suitable for everywhere

c3c
c3c

I purchased this because the notes sounded great. It definitely has peach, with the slightest aura of tiare and coconut but not something you notice. More along the lines of while you're wearing it, somewhere in the back of your mind it triggers the thought that tiare and coconut "could possibly" be there. I like it but it's too tart for me. Regular peaches have a tartness to them when you eat them and that's why I like white peaches best (sweeter).

As for lasting power, it has it. Even after my nose became accustom to it and it barely registered to me I could feel it. The edges of my tongue curled & my mouth kept watering. The same effect DKNY Delicious has on me. Another one I like but can't wear. I tried to cover it with a different scent but it's the winner as far as tenacity. Nice, not for me.

sky76sky
sky76sky

This is a lesson to never, ever reject a perfume before you let it develop fully.

First sniff - so sour, so strange! Has this gone off? Is this a joke? Floral-woody-musk my a***! 10 grumpy mins later & I'm about to scrub but the phone rings & delays me.

Mid chat I stop - what's this? Suddenly soft peachy notes rise from my wrist. A clean musky scent piqued by pepper arrives. Heavenly tropical flowers dreamily draw near & a perfect sour rose strolls past. Nothing heavy, nothing shouty, sweet, soft, slightly creamy with the lightest touch of sandalwood. I was expecting more coconut ....but hey, who cares? It's all smiles & warm island breezes here & this isn't an Escada teen-dream.

I understand now - it's holiday time. Slow down. Why rush when you live in a dreamy tropical paradise? Here, have a flower & a peach bellini & enjoy the sun.....

Shame this is hard to find - it is so much nicer than the original PJ. Jolly nice but is it a keeper when other peachy-floral beauties are so hard to beat?

guest_emile
guest_emile

I want to now what you feel about this fragrance. I think I smelled this on a work frend and liked it a lot but I cant remember if it was this one of anoher soleil one like nina rici so now I dont now what to get! Can you help me remember?

liat
liat

Wow! Bought it on sale - one of the best purchases I ever had.
Warm and sweet, not too strong and very soothing. Not very sexy, though.

bellsforme
bellsforme

Very floral and sweet, but it fades very quickly.

Premier Jour Soleil by Nina Ricci 4.06 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Premier Jour Soleil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Premier Jour Soleil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Premier Jour Soleil by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Premier Jour Soleil by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Premier jour Nina Ricci Nina Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Elie Saab Le Parfum Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Hugo Boss Deep Red Hermes Eau des Merveilles Givenchy Amarige Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Max Mara Max Mara Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Prada Prada (Amber) Lancome Hypnose Chopard Casmir Prada Prada Candy Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Paco Rabanne Black XS Oriflame Elvie Summer Magic