Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Premier jour Lucky Day Nina Ricci for women

Premier jour Lucky Day Nina Ricci for women
dislike

almond

The third version of Premier Jour was launched in 2005. This time the theme of the First day is spring time, and the cheerful bottle decorated with flowers proves that. Sweet pea, white clover and fruit cocktail delight a woman who likes to feel tenderness and enjoys in the warm spring time weather.

The top notes are apple, black currant, mandarin, and sweet pea. The heart notes are powdery heliotrope, freesia, and white clover. The base notes are Jordanian almond, musk, sandal wood and Tonka.

Black Currant Mandarin Orange Apple

Freesia Cloves Heliotrope

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Almond Musk

Premier jour Lucky Day Fragrance Reviews

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

I bought a bottle of this on a whim when it came out, as I love premier jour also.
I had not realised at the time this was a limited edition, or I would have stocked up while I had the chance.
A delightful fragrance, very happy, summery, youthful (not to say childish, and not especially sweet), this had a lovely almond note, I am very fussy about almond smells, as they can all too easily smell like infections (sorry...too long working in healthcare haha) but this one struck it just right.
I am also a big fan of the (also discontinued apparently) premier jour, although I don't think the two are actually anything alike.
On me this was summer in a bottle - marzipan almonds, and the smell of the sun on clean skin. I wish they still made it!

EDIT UPDATE whoo, just been having a sort out and found my old bottle down the back of the cupboard! There is about 7ml left and the juice is still good, yay!

ananya20
ananya20

suhashahd and everyone else looking for this can try tradus.com. It's all over the indian e-commerce zone. I have ordered perfumes in the past from tradus.com and it was an original. Good luck!

suhashahd
suhashahd

WHER CAN I FIND IT THEY IS IT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Cute bottle, the scent seems to be created for a young lady. it's fresh and clean, my niece and my mother love it and it's their favorite for summer time, but I can tell is not a long-lasting scent 2-4 hours.

I.I
I.I

I have both Lucky Day and Premier Jour, the original.
They aren't alike at all. There is a common basis that one can easily smell, but while Premier Jour is extremely sexy (the sexiest perfume I've ever smelled INM) Lucky Day is a purely fresh and daylight perfume, not for romantic moments at all. It's fresh and smells slightly of chypres, lemon or something alike.
In fact it reminds of a very strong soap. So, after a bath (esp.with a neutral ph shower gel) putting this perfume on smells like a miracle.
It's a very nice office perfume that holds for long and refreshes ones mood, it's uplifting. :)
I love it love it, though it is not apparently floral and though I like almost exclusevely purely floral perfumes.
It is true that this is a perfume meant for younger women, it is one that I wouldn't have a problem if my 10 year old daughter were wearing it at school.

I'm also searching for a second bottle like crazy and am very surprised to see that it's so rare. In the meanwhile, I try not to finish my already existing bottle. :)

Siv55
Siv55

I bought this because I liked Premier Jour and I liked the bottle. To me this smells oddly menthol and minty at the start, then fairly similar to Premier Jour. If you thought Premier Jour needed to smell like toothpaste upfront, this is your lucky day.

guest_Tarah
guest_Tarah

Please can anyone tell where I can get this perfume? I bought it years ago after searching for one I loved forever, but they never told me at the time that it was limited edition!!! If anyone knows where I can get it... or if there are any perfumes that are similar at all, please let me know!

Thanks

I love the original perfume and that's why I was so curious to smell this reedition.
it's about the same perfume.at the first sniff it's almost the same,but more into green notes and less sweet and lemon.
my favorite time for this fragrance is after about 15 minutes that it becomes sweeter.
the base notes carry a anonymous spicy note that it's not very agreeable.
comparing to the original premier jour,this one is very very light(to the extend that can be smelled hardly!)it's more green & floral,more suitable for teens and of course a better choice for spring.
I recommend it to the young girls who are going to experience their first date,but me,I back to the original one.

ajmillward
ajmillward

It is absolutely gorgeous. I have 26 fragrances, this one is my favourite by far.

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

hello mayann, you could leave a post in the fragrantica club under perfume exchange and trade, perhaps someone would have this perfume for sale, and reply to your message. :)

2007

Premier jour Lucky Day by Nina Ricci 4.55 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Premier jour Lucky Day fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Premier jour Lucky Day, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Premier jour Lucky Day by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Premier jour Lucky Day by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.