Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pretty Nina Nina Ricci for women

Pretty Nina Nina Ricci for women
dislike

caramel
Pretty Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Pretty Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures Pretty Nina Nina Ricci for women Pictures

New edition Nina Ricci named Pretty Nina will become available in 2008.

Heiress fragrance “Pretty Nina” is modern new fairy tale of Nina fragrance made in 2006. with a romantic touch and flowery-fruit games of seduction, as limited edition.

Pretty Nina is composed out of joyous and flirty notes. It opens with sparkling notes of grapefruit, the heart reveals green apple notes, with fusion of raspberry and jasmine Sambac blossom, while the base notes bring gourmand outcome with caramel, apple tree accords, powdery vanilla and sensual musk.

Grapefruit

Green Apple Raspberry Jasmine

Musk Vanilla Caramel

Pretty Nina Fragrance Reviews

shillypie
shillypie

I had this a few years ago, and it was too sweet for me at the beginning. But after sometime I found out that I love wearing it when I sleep in winter. It made me feel warm,and it's like I could have a sweet dream in it.

Besides, bottle is adorable.

It is like the name implies. Pretty, real nice.
Feminine, a bit sweet, a bit floral ,pleasant to wear even if projection is weak a nice flanker to the Nina's!!
The mix of fruits and warmer notes make it smell real great!!! it is a typical Nina no doubt. Nothing wrong with it!!

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

This is indeed pretty, a light and fresh mostly fruity fragrance which opens with sour grapefruit, then becomes fresh & fizzy apples and raspberries which smell like sherbet. The other reviewers are right, it doesn't last that long so may be best worn in warmer weather to get the most out of it. The vanilla and caramel are just about there,but it is the fruits that dominate this scent keeping it light and uplifting. I would recommend it for daytime use in spring and summer.

dovey
dovey

I never liked the original as it had a very lemoney kindda like a cigarrette strong note in it that over comes all the other sweet fruity notes behind

I wonder is this one heavy on the lemon citrusy note as well?

Can someone help me with that
I've always wanted to have my apple scent
Could this be the one ????

nicki317
nicki317

I am a big fan of the original Nina, and I have several of the special editions so I was excited to try this one, but I was disappointed. I thought I'd love this based on the notes, but it smelled fairly ordinary and disappeared almost immediately. It seems too musky and I miss the cedar found in the original. From my experiences with the Nina line, only the original and the Paradise version have lasting power. But even so, the bottle is beautiful and looks nice next to the other Nina apples in my collection.

Izumee
Izumee

somehow, it stung my nose and making me feel hungry :S i guess its just too sweet...

Siv55
Siv55

Pretty boring, sorry :/ I got this in a box set. It's vapid and girly and just smells like sweets and doesn't last very long. Nice bottle. Nice gift for a younger teenager to put on a dressing table. Get the red coloured Nina one to go with it, they make a nice pair to put in your "love corner" if you're into feng shui.

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

I love this fragance,can separate and smell each note of my skin, grapefruit makes conquest and bright, deep down I smell some raspberry and jasmine, a blend sweet and tempting.
To spend the day, in my skin is a very sexy scent jasmine and bitter sweet grapefruit . .. sexy.
Not suitable for use if you do not like very sweet fragrance! although this version is lighter and fainter than the original.

xyelox
xyelox

its the lighter version of the original nina
i cant wear original nina
and i cant wear pretty nina
they get on very pungent and alcoholy on me
i've tried using them lightly and moderately, but they still doesnt work on me :(
shame, but i love these two on my mom!

onpu_jin
onpu_jin

It is gourgeous.
When i test it, my friend always want to sit beside me.
It is sourish-yummy scent.I can notice the strong sourish notes which make me really love it.
I prefer this one more that the red one, but i buy red one because of its bottle.LOL

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I've waited so long to smell this. I was expecting an explosion of juicy fruits with sugar, but what I got was a light sweet smell. Is that really Pretty Nina? I glanced at the beautiful apple-shaped bottle once more. I kept smelling my wrists but all I could detect was light raspberry, caramel and vanilla. But how surprised I was when after half an hour it suddenly disappeared! Only a paper I sprayed it on still smelled of it. Very strange. Overall, Pretty Nina is a lovely scent, but don't expect miracles. It's a charming perfume for everyday use.

guest_Edit
guest_Edit

I ordered it and Pretty nina is the best of all it makes me feel energetic and young.I fell like a teen with it.Smells great recommend it to everyone.Girly yet perfect.For any season I LOVE THIS PERFUME. it is my favorite so far.Great for a gift to any woman or girl any age.

lanimar
lanimar

Softer version of Nina in Red Bottle. Smells young and girly. Reminds me of Snow white.

MoietToi
MoietToi

First off the bottle is extremely pretty I just wanted too say that. Anyways the opening is extremely fruity and very sweet. Abit like the opening of La Perlas J'aime just not as strong. It continues to smell like very sweet fruit jelly but 30 mins after that I sprayed it on it disappeared. I think it has something to do with my skin or so. But this one is perfect as a energy boost.

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

Not my favourite, but very pleasant and nice fragrance.
It starts quite sharp with grapefruit and jasmine on my skin, later comes fruity notes and turns this fragrance in girly daydream. At last, I can smell vanilla and caramel, my favourite notes in every perfume:D Not long lasting, needed to reapply after 3 hours.
Good for everyday.

susieqrj
susieqrj

The smell is almost the same as the original Nina, but sweeter.

Sicily
Sicily

I didn't like the first Nina (2006), and I don't like the Gold edition - they smell the same, but this one is lovely. The first red apple shaped bottle is an eye-catcher, but the scent inside of it is boring, somehow "unfinished business". This one is much better. On my skin Pretty Nina smells like the sweetest, the most delicious red apple (I guess that's the mix of green apple and raspberry) with citruses on top and musk in the base. Very cheerful and uplifting, yummy, one of those feel-good fragrances. Its only disadvantage is the staying power - not bad, but not good either. And it is limited edition, yeah. I really don't understand why all the good stuff has to be limited?

gucci
gucci

this perfume is very girly and teeny she makes all her perfumes just right and in the bull's eye

melimelo87
melimelo87

my boyfriend bought this perfume for me and OMg it is amazing!!!! I just love it,the smell is so sweet and yummy I never get tired of it:Dits like a basket of fruits fell on me:D

amanda
amanda

these nina, apple shaped perfumes all smell the same, sweet, sweet, with a bit of citrus in the beginning, not bad but im so bored of it already, everyone wants to wear it and a big part of my woman friends have it, or want it. its not a big deal i think,

zoka
zoka

This scent is even more girlish than the original Nina. Fresher and lighter, with more pronounced red berries.

I like the cheerful apple in the original one, the new fragrance is more wearable but for me it disappears in the mass...

guest_gothchick
guest_gothchick

i love this perfume i smelled it in a magazine sample and i really want to get one now!

Althea
Althea

yummy, delicious, sweet, girlie, the bottle says it all. I like this more than Nina.

christinetan
christinetan

Love it...i bought it immediately after i tested it at a perfume counter.

guest_Angel
guest_Angel

I luv this perfume. I luv the smell of it. Its so sweet,, but doesnt last long. But i recommend buying it :)

Mizz Feena
Mizz Feena

i just bought this one a week ago..it smells lovely and delicious...it has strong candy smell but after a while you will notice it's soft scent...it's worth the money because it last quite long..the scent is unforgetable because this is the nice one!

Honey Bee
Honey Bee

smells of sweets, but not long lasting as I have a dry skin.

ydee
ydee

This is georgeous, when I test it on my arm in the shop had to have it.
The opening for me is like grapefruit and cherries, but seems to be raspberry, is quit strong.
After 10 minites I do smel the mix of green apple and raspberry, but still smells to cherries on my skin.
On me it last quit long, think for summer it is for cooler days or autumn-winter, really cheering up scent.

guest_saphire
guest_saphire

I have this perfume, it smells heavenly :)

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very delicious, but not long lasting.

Pretty Nina by Nina Ricci 4.00 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Pretty Nina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Pretty Nina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pretty Nina by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pretty Nina by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.