Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Ricci Club Nina Ricci for men

Ricci Club Nina Ricci for men
dislike

Ricci Club Nina Ricci for men Pictures Ricci Club Nina Ricci for men Pictures Ricci Club Nina Ricci for men Pictures Ricci Club Nina Ricci for men Pictures Ricci Club Nina Ricci for men Pictures

Ricci Club by Nina Ricci is a Floral Green fragrance for men. Ricci Club was launched in 1989. Top notes are artemisia, lavender, green notes, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, cypress, peach, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, cinnamon, musk, vanilla and cedar.

Artemisia Lavender Green Notes Bergamot Lemon

Carnation Cypress Peach Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Cinnamon Musk Vanilla Cedar

Signoricci

Ricci Club Fragrance Reviews

pronose
pronose

wonderful scent and so unique! why nina ricci has stopped the production????? i really miss ricci club!

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

Ricci Club is a green floral cologne with a lot of upper class $$$$ and sophistication. Ricci club is a very refined and elegant scent for the true gentleman. The scent opens up green and fresh then turns into a very enjoyable floral woodsy aroma. This cologne has been discontinued and is very hard to find these days.

I ended up selling my bottle because I did not find many occasions to wear it. As good as it smells, it has that early 90's (late 80's) vibe. This one screams double breast suite 45+ men's club. I rather wear scents more appealing to my age and more "in" these days, women in my age group have a preference for more modern scents and this one doesn't seem to do much to get that young adult crowd female attention IMO.

If you get a chance to try this one, give it a chance as is truly a hidden gem and a masterpiece by Ninna Ricci.

abcmore
abcmore

Smells like a cheap aftershave at a barber shop, very sharp and generic old school.

foreignshores
foreignshores

Oh how I miss this one. I still remember exactly how it smells and it's been 20+ years. That burst of lemons and sugary peach wrapped around a complex, woodsy dry down that lingers on your clothes for days. The only fragrance I've come across that's even remotely simiar is Dior Homme Sport which is fantastic in its own right, but doesn't even come close.

Koratlover
Koratlover

Once, my father had to go to Mexico for his job so I asked him to buy me this perfume at the duty free shop. I had a sample of it and I had loved the scent.
So on his way back home, at Mexico, my father asked for the perfume and that's when the seller replied "I'm sorry, Sir, but we don't sell the Nina Ricci perfumes for gentlemen!"
That's how I knew it was a perfume for men but I bought it all the same and I enjoy wearing it once in a while.

liplop
liplop

Smooth all the way but complex to understand its beauty
A genuine scent beyond niche this how angels smell
Angels? Yes Angels listening to Beethoven playing Moonlight
Sonata.
++++ BEAU

mad415
mad415

Can't fathom the reason they discontinued this awesome fragrance.

I have a little left and wish there were some way to get more. I never fails to get compliments.

orestes
orestes

I don't understand why this excellent male fragrance discontinued,crazy marketing decision,really foolish! One of the best citrus fragrances ever!

ZELJO
ZELJO

another one now sadly dissapeared, I was lucky enough of getting a tester bottle not so long ago so now I do have it as a treasure, smell seems not that strong when you put it on your skin, but its growing powerfully,leaving an excellent and charismatic touch, I find that one very smart and ideal for mid aged men like me

Giorgio
Giorgio

Probably one of the best citrusy fragrances. Its top notes are incomparable. All fragrance is balanced, never overpowering.
Masculine, fresh and complex at the same time. Extremely refined. It deserves to be more popular, if you get it, try it.
A great classic.

jtappenden
jtappenden

So many happy memories.Great men's product.

BIG
BIG

After trying it on my skin the top and mid notes transitioned in a hurry and after 10 minuted the drydown has arrived. I mean, really? Already? That soon? Why the rush?
So the drydown, initially reminded me of Gucci Envy, the oily amber note, but then the oiliness disappears and you get a green mossy tempered accord.
I'm glad i bought the 10ml mini and not a full bottle. Will put this scent to use as soon as possible, since there's no reason for me to keep it in my rotation throughout the year.

franceg
franceg

Ihad this fragance, its really happy and complex, ideal for everyday and everyage. its too similar a contradiction of CK

MUST
MUST

This sweet and sour fragrance is in close harmony with contemporary sensibility. Ricci Club's stimulating top note based grapefruit is quickly replaced by the warm notes of guaiacum wood enhanced by sea-chpre notes. I'm a really Ricci Club's fan!

Ricci Club by Nina Ricci 4.31 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Ricci Club fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Ricci Club, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ricci Club by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ricci Club by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.