Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

I have it: 1076 I had it: 443 I want it: 722 My signature: 35

sour
tuberose
Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci for women Videos
Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci for women Pictures Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum arrives on the market in 2009, as a fragrance for glamorous and urban heroines. It is composed of rhubarb, bergamot, moonflower, Indian tuberose, centifolia rose, patchouli and sandalwood. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml EDP. Ricci Ricci was created by Aurelien Guichard and Jacques Huclier.

Bergamot Rhuburb

Forsaken

Ricci Ricci Fragrance Reviews

melange
melange

A thick, deep, juicy scent.

As many other reviewers, I can't smell rhubarb (which I love, and would immediately recognize), but rather forest berries. Perhaps gooseberries, too.

If you're afraid of patchouli, give Ricci Ricci a chance; my skin usually amps warm notes like there's no tomorrow, but this sandal/ patchouli base sits on my skin pretty tamely, not overpowering the juicy thickness of the fruit cocktail.

This is a versatile scent which can take you from day to night.

I'd identify the target group as energetic, ambitious women in their late twenties/ early thirties.

lchan1216
lchan1216

Have this in a tiny tester bottle, and I must say it is an absolutely gorgeous scent. I don't really smell the rhubarb, I smell more of a musky floral on my skin. Its not too sweet and makes me feel very sophisticated. Promising myself a full bottle one day!

Miriana93
Miriana93

Divine. I just love this. So dark and sexy. So sweet and potent. At first it smells floral/fruity but then it turns sweet and musky on my skin. I love the beginning of the fragrance and the ending. The middle part not as much as I would want to, but its still spectacular. I loved the smell so much when I tested it that I gave myself a headache constantly smelling it. I just bought a bottle of it. Can't wait to use it. Such a delicious scent.
1 or 2 sprays are enough since this is very strong. Last night I sprayed too much, and it was overwhelming. A little bit goes a long way.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

Oh, this perfume. It let's start with the bottle is sexy, mysterious, its characteristic bow, the bottle is something like a tone very dark purple that is clearing a bit in the bottom. I love the bottle! Aroma: I usually say this type of fragrance is not for everyone. Not a Viva La Juicy or Miss Dior Cherie, which all (or the vast majority) love, because they are very easy to like, to use. Ricci Ricci is sexy, very sexy, it's dark, it's evil, it's tempting, is sweet in a very different way, not as innocent as the typical sweet perfume. Maybe that's what I like, I LOVE IT!

-Nat.

lirael00
lirael00

This one is not the best or the worst. The opening starts minty (at least for me), really it's like a refershing chewing gum. But after a while something else comes out, more fruity and sweet- it's probably a rhubarb although I wouldn't identified it as that. The lasting power is okey. I like it quite a lot, but it's definetly not one of my all time favourites.

shirlis
shirlis

I so wanted to like this perfume being a Ricci fan and I almost bought it as a blind buy. I was desperate to smell the same delicate notes as L'Eau du Temps but the tester on me was horrible. The opening smelt fruity-blackcurrant perhaps? and as it settled reminded me more of the Youth Dew my mother used to where when I was a child. Eventually it bacame sickingly sweet and cloying on my skin, almost artifical and cheap. I am just so glad I tested it first because it would have been on Ebay within hours.

Yay me
Yay me

Amazing like like so much

A delicious sweet fragrance full of patchouli. This is girly and playful like many other Nina Ricci's perfumes. That's why I love them.
It's sweet but not sickly sweet for my taste. A comforting and smooth aroma.
There are some citrus notes in top notes and a lot of patchouli in base notes.
Lovely!

Aerides
Aerides

This scent brings opens with a mix of fresh citrus and rhubarb. The rhubarb is tart and almost spicy as though there were a hint of ginger included in the mix. I then settles into a sweet white floral and rose scent mixed with a musky sandalwood and patchouli combination which gives the fragrance an almost woodsy quality. I was reminded of ginger and rhubarb crumble, potpourri and antique wooden furniture.

HelloCoffee
HelloCoffee

Can you guys help me? I recently ordered this from Fragrance Net. It's spicy, woodsy, and peppery…But I'm concerned because lots of people are saying it's sweet and fruity, and I'm not getting that….I'm wondering did I get an old bottle?

Regardless, I love it…..it's almost like an incense, very warm and intoxicating with a very subtle sweet/spicy feel. I just don't get the fruit scents.

This is definitely a rich, even boozy perfume, it has a certain thickness/ sweetness, I like it, but it isn't my style really, I will gift it to my mother in law, it isn't young per se, nor is it oldish, it just is a rich, heady classy scent, for fall and winter..I think the Indian tuberose and the moonflower amplify the dense side of the scent..more than the patchouli which is real light.
.it lacks a certain freshness, I think if oversprayed it would easily get suffocating...but it is a Ricci , it is nicely done, in its category..it has chypre accords, with a rich berry vibe..I much prefer the Dancing Ribbon version.

L'Arlesienne
L'Arlesienne

Perfectly sweet fruitchouli for women who love their fumes to be tart, sweet, juicy and loud, with an insolent french twist. Ricci Ricci is a mature sweet fruitchouli that might nit appeal to the younger, softer crowd wearers of Nina or to the classic floral wearers of Premier Jour and the likes. But for the ladies who love Flowerbomb, Miss Dior Cherie (2005), Givenchy Play Intense, Jimmy Choo edp, this is perfect. For me is the right combination of patch, fruits and flowers. Perfect sillage, great longevity (10h plus on me).

Musky4
Musky4

This is one that I really dislike. I don't know whether it's the rhubarb note or the moonflower, but one (or both) of them totally ruined this for me. I made the mistake of spraying this on my neck in a department store (having never smelt it before) immediately before going to collect my child from nursery… BIG mistake. I thought I'd like this fragrance but it just didn't suit me at all and I've never felt so uncomfortable and self-conscious wearing a fragrance as I did that day. I've learnt my lesson and won't be going near this again anytime soon.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I like the thick sweetness of it and the very light fruit smelling engaged to the spices in a creamy way (very very sophisticated scent, not girlish like Nina and Pretty Nina).

These spicy notes are not so sharped than Swarovski Aura, but these 2 frags are quite similars for me. Aura has a srong but feminine spice base, I think the difference is only the balance and the fruits in Ricci Ricci.

I definitely put it to my wishlist.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Cute, sweet, flirty and a little on the dark side, this perfume reminds me of a sweeter version of DKNY At Night, pretty much DKNY at Night's more innocent little sister. The way I can describe this is a sweet Smokey candied floral, this scent reminded me a little of this violet candy I tried once. Over all, good scent friendly for all ages, and smells amazing at night or colder weather

Beatrix31
Beatrix31

Having read the reviews posted so far, I've noticed that this is not a perfume which suits everyone. Luckily it works with my skin chemistry perfectly, which is a miracle - it is THE ONLY perfume in my life-long history of wearing perfumes that I'm (truly) pleased with.
It's neither too fruity and sweet nor too bitter, it's not sickeningly heavy, it doesn't sting or burn my nose like citruses usually do and it's in no way either manly or girlishly mischievous. At first it smells fresh, rich and vibrant, a burst of positive energy that runs right through me and then gradually settles down to an even richer, creamy, comforting, powerful and a bit sharp but still soft and gentle tone.
And it stays there. For hours. Vibrating around me, keeping me warm as I imagine a soft, fur coat would.
And it can be very erotic...

I'm not sure which ingredients or notes I smell more or less (except for sandalwood and rose I don't even know what the listed ingredients smell like in nature), but to be honest, I don't care. Together they create a perfect fragrance which, on my skin, smells unique. I'm thrilled that there's no amber or musk in it because nearly all the perfumes I've tried end up smelling of it after only 10 minutes on my skin. Either that or dish-washing detergent.

I'm almost 32 now and it seems to me that this is the perfect age to be wearing this. I believe it takes a dose of seriousness and sophistication for a person to wear it and I think it would seem pretentious if worn by someone under 30. But still a bit immature for someone over 40, as if desperately seeking attention. (I don't mean to offend anybody, this is how I would see myself if I'd be wearing it when -30 or 40+).

Funny how I hated the perfume when I first tried a sample of it. It hurt my brain when I sniffed it even from afar so I left it sitting on my coffee table, forgotten all about it until my man discovered it, tried it, loved it and sprayed it on me. And I'm glad he did. (That man has brought many good things to my life :) thanks God for second chances.)

I would and I will wear this perfume throughout the day, at least in these cold days. I prefer not to wear any perfume late in the evening anyway.

One thing that interests me: Why is the bottle in the big picture purple??
As of this afternoon I own a 30ml (1FL.oz) and it's dark-reddish, like the one in the advert.

Hmm... I wanted to write a short review...

Kyles
Kyles

I'm so intrigued by this fragrance, I think I may buy this as a blind buy! It certainly sounds like an interesting and daring fragrance. The mix of sweet and sour, fruity - yet floral.. it's left me feeling so inquisitive. I adore the advert, definitely one of my favorites in advertising fragrance. I would love to try something different, it's a risk I'm willing to take! ;)

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Gorgeous purple bottle, sexy perfume, min longevity, too bad.

meiko
meiko

I loved Nina Ricci perfumes since I was a kid... And I still don't know what it is that secret ingredient that makes all of her perfumes so similar? If anyone here has a clue, please do tell :)
There's something there that drives me mad to the point of ectasy :D May I say I feel like the sexiest woman alive wearing this perfume! So dark, sensual, feminine, filled with some secret power (I'm thinking it's the patchouli lol) and eroticism..

vanillary29
vanillary29

Love at first sniff! Starts with gorgeous tangy rhubarb (I also smell berries even though they aren't mentioned in the notes), and mellows down to a delicious blend of patchouli, rose and sandalwood. Sophisticated but sexy at the same time! The longevity and sillage are tremendous, so please use a light hand.

Reemy
Reemy

it's so strong and heavy, but doesn't smell like any other perfume! unique.
but it's not an every day use perfume, that's for sure.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

This is indeed a very sexy perfume, very long lasting with a pretty bottle too. I was very pleased to add this gem to my perfume collection as I prefer oriental, spicy and gothic perfumes. Best for winter but also suitable for a cool summer night while on vacation. Ricci Ricci is just a pleasant surprise, try it!!! p.s. it reminds me a lot of PR xs l'excess edp only less sweet.

Juliana6

I've realized the perfumes were like the books- if you are not ready for the book or the perfume, you don't like them, you can't appreciate their beauty and their value. It happened with me and this perfume- I thought it was too strong, too sharp, too... Today the weather is cold, windy and rainy, and the time has come. I'm starting to love this unique scent.

Joann111911
Joann111911

I really love the scent of this perfume... So elegant and sexy! I found my self so loyal to this perfume that i dont want to buy or wear any other perfumes than this... Its worth the money!

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

A dear friend just sent me some new samples to try - and this was the first one that I rolled out of the package. From the package, this smells like a potpourri of incense, which is a smell that I dearly love. Incense brings back so many great memories of great book stores and novelty shops in and around the NYC area and in Southern CA. Not to mention, the incense that I bring home to use in my house throughout the year!

This goes on quite strong, but is drying down very nicely. The longer it wears on my skin, the more sweetness is arriving. This is a fragrance that will wear very differently based on your individual chemistry. On my skin, it has a slight candy smell - almost like a candied apple that you would find at the county fair. Sweet and innocent, but then a deeper base note that grounds this from becoming sickeningly sweet. This is what makes this fragrance irresistible.

Several women wrote that this fragrance is a great hit with men, I can certainly see why. It has a depth in the middle to lower alto range, so it is feminine, but not so sweet that it is sickening.

The notes in this are very warm and inviting. This reminds me a little bit of L'Elephant, which was another great scent that this fragrance friend sent me a couple of months ago. This is a little bit more upbeat and lighter than L'Elephant and could be worn year round in my area of Southern California.
This is a bit more grounding than Womanity. Womanity has more of a chemical lift off the skin, its hard to describe until you actually sample that - and see what I'm talking about.

Ricci Ricci is much more of a "classic" scent - and I feel you could wear this better throughout the year, rather than wearing it only in the winter. This could definitely become a "signature scent" - I like it that much!

She's definitely found my favorite fragrance niche'! This is opening with a gorgeous scent! I can't wait to wear this and see how this blends with my chemistry a few hours later!

This is one of those that I can't stop smelling on my arm! That's a great sign that the chemistry is great!

den1011
den1011

This is my new love!
I had to delete my first review, since I'd written that I found it sour, and it's definitely NOT sour!! I don't know what happened to my nose when I first smelt it. Maybe the perfume was off.
Now that i've smelt it again I've fallen absolutely in love with it.
I find it very original. The rhubarb note gives it something special.
On my skin the datura definitely stands out, and it has a decent longevity, about 6 or 7 hours. But I love it so much that I wish it lasted longer!!
oh and men seem to love this fragrance!

Voopie
Voopie

I love it!

bonnie003
bonnie003

Wow! First spray it seemed sweetly grapelike/plumish then an explosion of sour/sweet flowers/fruit? not for me i seem to change fragrances to max sharpness...up for a trade, others really love it

Migalex
Migalex

It has an extremely acidic top, probably from the rhubarb, although I thought it smelled like lemon or apple, on top of an overly sweet and sticky concoction, probably from Datura. Personally I do not like it at all.

makeupadicta
makeupadicta

this is my perfect sweet scent

irenesa
irenesa

I don't know If I like it or not.... I guess this is a night winter scent, but I live in a beach city, so I can't totally get the notes. I guess this scent is not heat proof.

xabaras
xabaras

This is a masterpiece of a fragrance. Ricci Ricci is sexy, sweet, dark, and fragrant of candy and apples. At the first spray I get an intense citrus note which disappears almost immediately. Then the tuberose note appears and it merges with the sharpness of the bergamot making this an unforgettable fragrance. It is sweet but also fresh. There is no other fragrance like this around. It is really original and makes me feel irresistible when I wear it. Well done!!!

Orsyna

sexy deep very feminine parfume.Little bit smokey and intensive.One of my fav.but sometimes it's too much for me.:)Very long lasting.Excellent!

marisaraiva
marisaraiva

Such a sexy scent. I got a lot of compliments wearing this one, don't know if it's the subtle darkness on it but men seem to be crazy about this fragrance. I'm completely in love!!

elenmart
elenmart

Overall quite a unique scent, doesn't smell cheap and it's worth its price. However, for me it associates with "a nice smelling woman in her 40-50s mixed with an automobile smell".

linzilou92
linzilou92

I'm in LOVE! Shop Assistant in Superdrug sprayed this on me this morning. It's been a few hours now and I just can't stop sniffing my wrist. A mature fruity floral. I can definitely notice that sharp Rhubarb scent. I'm pretty sure I've smelt it somewhere before but it would still be very unique to my collection. I've recently run out of a few of the perfumes in my collection so I'm off to buy it now :-)

sophisticated
sophisticated

love the bottle, hate the scent... too sweet, nothing sour like the reviews stated, it's just too fruity

madmax78
madmax78

My partner bought this for me, I didn't have the heart to tell him that I didn't like the smell! Too over bearing for me, made me feel headachy and sick wearing it. I had to spray it outside into the air heaps so it looked as though I'd been using it...the things we do for love!haha

pourfemme
pourfemme

This is one of my favorite scents. Especially after 10-20 mins it calms down and smells lovely. Its vibration is so high that people will notice you even if you r not so closer to them. It's not an each day everywhere scent. It is more suitable for special times but actually I used it everyday and everywhere in this winter. Can be categorized in autumn/winter but too heavy for summer may be just summer nights.

Nina Ricci' s perfumes are the opposite of manly!! Feminine, pretty, my only thing is that they all have the same aura which is after all the Ricci aura, which is nice, soft, pretty , that one is more vibrant, yet for some reason I got tired of it fast, I may need o revisit it because the top notes are real uplifting and interesting.

I find nothing manly at all about Ricci Ricci. At first spray it's sweet/sour patchouli, but on my skin it dries down to a strong, heady datura + tuberose with a hint of bergamot and rhubarb. Patchouli and sandalwood are doing their thing in the background.
There is a velvety quality to Ricci Ricci that is almost like white chocolate.
For my skin it is definitely a night fragrance as white florals are the star.

rita.m
rita.m

عطر رائع ومن ضمن المفضلين لدي مع الديودورانت
فريش وسويتي
شكرا نينا

lafefe
lafefe

I detect orange and rhuburb and for sure it's very unusual as a fragrance, but not for me, it's too sour and too strong, I have a 50ml new bottle for swap, only sprayed twice.

loonad

i own a 50ml perfume bottle and a 100ml body lotion since 1 year and have worn it on and off.i just love giftsets and this one is very much worth each penny spent.yesterday was very cold.i needed a little mood changer.i have the body lotion in my bathroom and used it after my shower.it was soooo delicious.i sprayed some of the perfume and loved the feeling.when my husband came home,he really liked it.he kept commenting on this smell.this is soo sweet and juicy.it has a bit of a dark side to it too.it is quite longlasting too as it lasted a whole night.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

RICCI opens with the bright, mouthwatering rhubarb and possibly a bit of bubbly Ribena.

The fruity syrup then morphs into a somewhat "suffocating" concoction - thick, raw, chocolaty-patchouli in a honey-glazed, coconutty vanilla concentrate. It is warm and can be headache-inducing at times.

NINA RICCI reminds me of a brighter, younger version of LA PRAIRIE MIDNIGHT RAIN.

RICCI RICCI has excellent longevity and projection. It will attract compliments and best be worn in colder weather. Can be a good choice for romantic occasions - if your partner has good tolerance against strong perfumes.

Orsyna

I love it!It's one of my favorite parfum.:))I think it's very special intesive and long lasting.Energetic sweet and sexy.A little bit dark Smokey and I feel tuberose.This the most attractive winter or autumn parfum.When I'm wearing it I feel myself sexy and attractive.It's a confident fragrance for cheeky and misterious girl or woman.

Vevina Pinky
Vevina Pinky

I damn luv it so mux coz its a 1st gift from my hubby to me on my BD when v were boyfriend & galfriend. So so meaningful <3

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

I love the introduction of this fragrance. It's a burst of energy. The citrus kicks and the rhubarb reminds me a bit of a red bull accord. haha. It's smells kind of like cherry with rose and energy drink. Then it turns floral. I can still smell the unique rhubarb note, though the tuberose competes as well.

It's a lovely scent. Lately it has been given me headaches. Right now I'm wearing it and I feel totally fine with no headache. It's just for me one of those scents that is delicious but sometimes can be very strong. This fragrance is playful, daring, mysterious and of course ENERGETIC. I recommend it to fans of strong sweet scents. I'm not a big fan of patchouli, it is kind of strong here but not too strong. I'm glad it doesn't smell to elderly or arm pit like.

If you like rhubarb, and strong flowers then try this one out. I ordered last year with some money I got as a gift. Didn't know what it smelled like. I just thought it would be interesting. I just love the bottle so much and have to give it a try. It's not my favorite, but I still quite like it. I don't plan on buying another. Though it is worth buying one. It's quite fun. I recommend the 30ml since it's a concentrated fragrance. Great projection. Lasts >6hrs.

Yes...it does also reminds me of gummy worms with lime haha.

Fleur_Nuit
Fleur_Nuit

Smokey-incensey-plum-sandalwood, that's how I would describe this fragrance. It's mysterious, slightly dark and I think it calls for women with personality. On the drydown it gets softer and a little bit powdery on me, but I like it because it's so feminine! Strong projection, great staying power. One or two spritzes will do. Can't wear it everyday though, only when I want something special.

suhaesa
suhaesa

as sweet as sweet can be ..as intense as sugary fruity .. young hearty long lasting.. but in the long run its a bit boring ..its a love hate relationship..u first love it.. then u dont.. like it.. then u tend to leave it lingering there.. just for the bottle.. i dont know something is just not sitting right on my skin.. the development ..the whole strategy.. of the perfume composition is not authentic .although nina richi is a respectable company.. that have made fine perfumes ..and always tries to catch up with the modern trends.. they have always made those strange ones..off their classic lines..and this is one of them ..but i still think their classics are the best..
the patchuli layerd with the tuberrose is too intense..in a sweet way..mysterious..more on the dark side.. it reminds me of the dry down of euphoria ck
ok dont get me wrong its a good nice perfume.. but its just not a love affair for me.. but i am sure it can be for so many.. it just depends on your taste ..its a fine perfume.. well done.. and perfect in so many dimensions ..but just not authentic.. as if trying to hard to make a new blend..
i loved it when it first came out and i smelled it in shops just for a while and i didnt retest it was one of those impulsive buys..and there wasnt much else around so it was an innovative creation at the time..but times change and so do hearts..and tastes..

perfume rating 4 out 5
bottle rating 4.3 out 5

Juliana6

I have realized, I had "I love you then I hate you.. but I love you more" (like in this song) relationship with this fragrance. The scent is Strong (that's because I write it with major "S"), Long Lasting and Powerful. I don't like the opening-the rhubarb is sour and makes me sneeze but in the same time, I feel my mouth watering.
After about 1/2 hour, I enjoy an elegant floral scent. The sandalwood here is excellent!
It's still strong, adult and very noticeable, but doesn't make suffocate people around.
I wear it only in the cold (rainy, windy autumn or snowy winter), only 1 spray on my wrist and then I gently put my wrists together as if I was praying to this scent- be beautiful and divine. In this case- less is more.

beccamm
beccamm

Such a grown up, sexy, warm, fruity, deep scent - perfect for evenings or daytime if you're wanting to feel extra glam and sexy! More of a winter scent for me.

gabygol
gabygol

The Rhubarb and the bergamot are amazing! Is rare that it suits me so well without jasmine on it because is my "star" note. Rhubarb must be the reason. It gives it the character. It smells like a statement of "here I am and look at me". Love the patchouli!

nefe
nefe

just bought it and i find it very special....something different and unique.....i have bored of the usual brands...dior,chanel,........this is really me ...and i don't smell it all around like the others...It bothers me sometimes when i smell my signature in too many girls ....So that's why i chose this perfume ..It smells very fresh and sexy =)

georgiaku
georgiaku

It's weird that it's "changing" scent again and again.for example,you may try this and after 1 and 3 hours,it will smell different..even though I like it very much,one of my favs.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

This is a nice scent. I love it. I'm love it but I'm disappointed with the new one of Nina Ricci (Sr I forget it name) but it's smell not good than Ricci Ricci

Vampiris
Vampiris

the bottle is mysteriously attractive..beautiful..it's like a dark delicious cherry..

the scent screams Spring/Summer to me..not a typical girly/floral scent..very confident and outspoken..fruity and oriental, different from some of my perfumes which are floral, sweet or gourmand..the Rhuburb note is noticeable..

perfect for someone who has a style and wants to make a statement

iokasti

I had many perfumes through the years,so many that i can't even remember them but ricci ricci has a special place in my heart! I adore this perfume.It's my signature perfume,i always buy it whenever i ran out and the bottle is gorgeous!

aidie
aidie

First of all, I would like to point out that the bottle really reflects the scent: Sweet, elegant, feminine, and also somewhat romantic. The combination of pink and purple is perfect.

I actually find this fragrance quite interesting. It is sweet, but not to the point where it gets overwhelming and candy-like. At the same time it has a warmth and depth to it, which makes it a bit more mature. It starts of as quite light and fresh but developes into a heavier and deeper scent after a while. In my opinion it's especially good for cold winter days and nights, but not very suitable for summertime. In fact I found it being too heavy and almost sickening when I tried wearing it last summer.

Mickey Tollerraine

And I must add that the bottle is awesome. The color of the fragrance is like a summary of the scents ,dark pink turning from purple.

Mickey Tollerraine

Firstly I'd like to say that Nina Ricci perfumes never let me down. All of them are very succesfull about longetivity, and sure, scents are discussible. About Ricci ricci I can easily say that It is simply Sweet & floral, feminine and elegant. It's a little bit strong at first , the room where you apply wont need any air-freshener, the scented cloud will stay there all day long when you return to home after work. After 10 minutes from the first spray , the fragrance starts to change and mid-notes grow, the scent bcome more romantic and come into blossom. I like it, one of my favorites for cold seasons.

noura od
noura od

first i liked it ,then after an hour or so , I just wanted to throw up because of the smell ,its just so heavy ,smells like fruity dish soap ,not so good, but after 3 hours its good ,

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

I made an impromptu decision to buy this, but promptly returned it. I assumed that because it is by Nina Ricci and I adored Nina by Nina Ricci, this perfume must be just as lovely. WRONG! The high note was lovely, but the dry down...my god! It smelled like Prada by Prada! With heavy cinnamon, rhubarb and menthol. I really gave this perfume a lot of patience. I was hoping it would grow on me, but it was as utter disappointment. Far too sweet for my liking.

lollipopsneeze
lollipopsneeze

There is something very festive and Christmasy about this. I adore unique perfumes with an edge like this one. I love the rhubard note in this, if you're not familiar with the smell, it's almost a cross between blackberry & pomegranate, kinda sweet, spicy, thick berries, but green and tart at the same time. The fruity notes dominate this perfume. I don't smell much of the tuberose, or rose during the heart stage at all. It just starts off with a kick of rhubard then mellows into balmy sweet tones on my skin. This reminds me of Nina (the apple one) and a bit of Euphoria for some reason. Either way if you like those, you really should give this one a sniff..For some reason , I guess it didn't go over well in my part of the world. I found my bottle on sale, but I don't know why. This stuff is so good!

Fragrance Lover Forever
Fragrance Lover Forever

My aunt has this perfume, so I first smelled it from her and I didnt like it at all. Some days back my Daddy bought it and I was like..Why did ya buy it, I don like it! But when I first sprayed it I was wrong, it has got an awesome smell!!

Ceylane
Ceylane

Tuberose is not for me. The bottle is gorgeous!

Tsz
Tsz

My husband love this fragrance. For me, I like the bottle but the scent is ok on me.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I never thought I would like this scent but I actually LOVE IT.

To me it's very sweet and fruity (smells like raspberry not rhubarb) but not in a bad way at all!
It's a very sophisticated scent and very long-lasting.
My sister gave it to me as a gift last month and when I'll finish this big bottle I'll get a new one as soon as possible haha.

Give it a try, it wont disapoint you!

irin_ka
irin_ka

NR Nina minus apples equals NR Ricci Ricci.
I used to own Nina few years ago and this one brings nostalgic memories because in a way it's very similar to Nina. No apples, but result is truly charming.

prang
prang

I Love Ricci Ricci,it's my favorite one.
Very long lasting.Wear it everyday.

selinacat
selinacat

For the Oriental Lovers:

What I love most about Ricci Ricci, is that the notes are something that I typically wouldn't necessarily always swoon for. The Bergamot and Patchouli will make this a love for most oriental/chypre floral types, but the Rhubarb gives the fruity edge that people like me typically aren't drawn to.

Now, don't get me wrong, I occasionally like fruity, but usually with a slight twist (Midnight Fantasy or SJP NYC)

Ricci Ricci has that deep something extra which I have come to expect from Nina Ricci. I would recommend anyone who isn't used to Ricci perfumes but likes other Chypre Florals and smokey orientals to just give it a try. Just have a spray. ONE thats all you'll need. Two to last all day, just be sure to give yourself some dry down time so you don't clear a room!

This is the sensual woman's fruity perfume. I know a lot of people are saying that it doesn't seem like a Chypre floral to them, well, it isn't, however there isn't a Chypre floral-fruit category is there? Its special because it is a unique scent, and honestly evokes that "feline" catwoman sensation. I often love the seductive & quirky way Ricci Ricci makes me feel. Sexy, naughty, and strong, like I wanna fun.

The quality is what you'd expect from a Nina Ricci so it IS worth the money!!!

In one sentence, I'd have to say that it smells like...
Smokey sugar. Making it a must have for oriental Vanilla/floral & chypre floral lovers alike.

hmmm, for me this smells like so much pine or cedar. i wasn't expecting that. i don't get much tartness or citrus, but i do get plenty of patch. i tested this yesterday, but for me it's not full-bottle worthy and i'm kind of sad about that. it did last over 3 hrs. on me and it smelled more and more intriguing as time passed, but i just don't think it's the scent for me. shame.

bra_chorni
bra_chorni

this crype floral which is exotic girlie fruity sexy alluring very similar in design to creamy sexy mysterious crystal noir which is classified as oriental floral,its a very close cousin to midnight poison which is thick sexy soothing having monster sillage.can be worn during summer nights with a light hand.attractive bottle design.
i am not a fan of rose scents but this one has "a young rose with its greens "it ends with a fruity note.i like it

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

really chic and glamorous, but for me it's definitely a "cold night smell"

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

doesn't suit me..always pair it with other perfumes

Dxiaolei
Dxiaolei

so sweet!this parfum can last long all the day~and it make me addicted.for those wish to be sweet,i bet you will like this!

B_ildikoo
B_ildikoo

I really liked the ads, the bottle, and the femininity associated with both. So I really wanted to like this scent. Unfortunately the drydown smelled like cinnamon wine on me, too sour and kind of weird.

Sweet patchouli, in the best possible way. I never noticed the smell of rhubarb before, so its a bit unusual in a fragrance for me, but I really like this. Being a patchouli lover, I think this is done well. I love it mingled with the sweet florals. This is not heavy or dark, it's upbeat and girly but not sugary sweet. I get a lot of patchouli predominantly, some fruity tang, and subtle florals. I smell no tuberose.

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

i was lucky to get a sample from a salesgirl on my lunch break. two words: sugar high
but not in a bad diabetic with rotting foot way. more like being in willy wonka's factory if all he did was candied flowers and fruits. this is strong heady stuff without being headache inducing (at least for me).
After working on it, I decided I can definitely get the bergamot, patchouli and tuberose, I have no idea what rhuburb smells like unless it's rhuburb pie but I don't get that smell in this.
I agree with the reviews that say this is not a young girl's scent, unless it's an really mature young girl (oxymoron). But this girl is a playful one no matter her age- as in play with her prey.
Sillage is heavy and lasting power very dependable for a whole day affair.

Batey2008
Batey2008

Nini R used to be my fav. However this scent was so mild. It just didn't suit me. If you like only a hint if Nini R this would be fine but I love her fragrance to explode all over me!

rabab02
rabab02

I love this fragrance , Because it is a gift from Mama on my birthday .
Smell very nice, soft , sexy and very romantic.

vallzinha
vallzinha

Very tasty, seductive perfume with air. You pass the smell and the room is. Worth it. I love!

vroula
vroula

This is a very intense floral fragrance. I really love it. It so warm and with depth.
It lasts long to me. The bottle with mettalic purple ribbon gives it a note of opulence!!!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

This fragrance is a masterpiece, no other scent smells like this as it is unique. The bottle is a must have. It is addictive, I love it!:)

sunnysniffs
sunnysniffs

I bought this bottle for my wife..
it was a blind buy..
and so i was anxious to smell it asap..
I did..
first sniff.. and only a word was uttered
"Heavenly" ..
the outburst of ruhburb and fruity essence is just so delightful..
after few hours the citrusy notes which were more like plum and mixed fruit jam settled to very intense floral fragrance.
My wife once wore it on hot n humid rainy day.. and the combination made my day..
Projection : 9/10
Sillage : 10/10
Longevity : 9/10
Also the bottle with purplish metallic ribbon gives it a level of sophistication and femininity.
A very nice fragrance for women.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

No Vampiris, it`s not just you... i`m not "feeling it" too. Why do all Nina Ricci`s smell so much alike? This is nice, but it`s just not special.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Sweet, tarty, fresh gourmand. Ricci Ricci opens brightly--feminine, delicious, sugared, dessert type rhubarb. Patchouli gives it a slightly masculine, grown up edge. Sugar and spice, slightly mischievous and quite addictive.

incandescent
incandescent

Personality: Mischievous, urban, chic, provocative, playful.

Age: 18-35

Scent: A thick and dark fruity scent with a woodsy base. It's sweet and candy-like but in a rich, grown-up manner. The combination of rhubarb, rose and tuberose smells very fruity and berry-like on me...it has a distinct tartness/sourness...it reminds me of blackberry jam, with a pinch of spices added. The patchouli thickens the jammy texture of the fragrance and adds depth and warmth.

When/Where: Best for evening/night-time in any season, especially fall/winter. A great scent for clubbing, dating/romance, bar hopping, parties, dinners, as a going-out scent.

Sillage/Longevity: Medium-Strong Sillage for the first 2-3 hours, Average Longevity (5-6 hours).

JUST FOR FUN: Ricci Ricci is playful, fun and adventurous just like a Gemini on a fun night out.

loonad

a big fan of nina ricci perfumes-have nina for summer and ricci ricci for winter.very classy both of them.ricci ricci is wonderful-good lasting power and very young smelling.i had bought a gift set off ebay uk-perfume and body cream and now repurchased a 80ml bottle.just love it so much that i need to stock up.in mauritius designer perfumes are very expensive-thank god for ebay and good ebayers.

mussi
mussi

I loved this from the first time I tested it.
It is a dark smelling, glamorous scent, that really seems to almost incorporate with the skin and create a warm yet subtle feeling.
It reminds me of the undefinable scent you experience, when walking into an old, traditional parfumerie. Mmmm, love it!

kuanyin4
kuanyin4

I wavered between choosing "love" and "like", love won out for now anyway. I had to have me some rhubarb in a perfume. Honestly, I don't really know the scent of rhubarb, but it sounded so different and appealing! The bottle is adorable and the perfect color. This is a very bright scent, bubby and joyful.Like a plum ginger ale. I oversprayed myself this morning and it lasted most of the day. There is still a little sniff effect, the sillage left after about 6-7 hours. Not bad.

I like that it has an aspect of fruit, (although rhubarb is actually a vegetable) without going whole produce dept. It smells sweet but not candyish. I would say it is a different scent than Lolita Lempicka, but it has a very similar appeal. If you like one, you might well like the other.

may_perfumeaddicted
may_perfumeaddicted

It was a blind purchase, to be true. I loved the bottle and I bought it. At first spray I was a bit dissapointed, 'cause it smelled too similar to Rhea from O Boticario, which I had just swapped.
But, I felt that there was something about it... And then it appeared: the sweetness. It is everything that I wanted in Rhea and more!! I couldn't stand Rhea's drydown 'cause it was just too woody, but this one is woody to the point. And it has a sweetness that makes you want to sniff your wrist all the time. It starts green, then a little sweet, then a little woody. It doesn't change much from there though. But it lasts 6-8 hours on my skin. And I can still smell it in my hair the next day. It's a comfortable fragrance. I'm glad I'm satisfied now, since it was a blind purchase.

mamaq23
mamaq23

Okay... I am not a good at writing review, but I love this so much that I have to say a piece of my mind. This fragrance is absolutely wonderful. Perhaps a little heavy for some but I found it perfect. Last approximately 8 hours on me. For those who said it won't last long, probably have dry skin type and need to apply a layer of lotion before spray the EDT since EDT contain more water the EDP. I also spray some onto my hair brush and brush the scent into my hair in the morning after shower which also help fragrance stays longer.. overall.. I love it!

iokasti

I love it.And the bottle is so cute

Fizzy
Fizzy

To imagine the smell of Ricci Ricci you can think of this: cook two pounds of ripe rhubarb with 5 ripe plums, put 10 big spoons sugar into it and imagine a bit tuberose and a hint jasmin. Wonderfull fruity-floral-chypre-ripe juice/compote, with superb sillage, longevity 4 hours on me. In the drydown I can smell patchouli. You get noticed with this fruity tuberose by everybody around you - very radiant perfume. Better for the evening.

Kazprattis
Kazprattis

Love this frangrance, it always makes me smile as it has a lovely warm welcoming smell, its the rhubard, I just love it.

Majja67
Majja67

Smells sweet and heavy honeylike like Gucci by Gucci! Strange but true according to MY nose! So alike that i almost not can separate them, smelling them right now, one on each wrist!
Anyone else noticed this??

Sassy1
Sassy1

Refreshing tart rhubarb that dries down to sweet patchouli.
Not much projection after a couple of hours, skin close only.
The base reminds me a little of Belle d'Opium.

Just ok, not outstanding by any means.

It doesn't really live up to the pretty bottle.

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

fruity,rich lasts all day on my skin
looooooooove it

jelliebean
jelliebean

I'm a sucker for a pretty bottle & I really liked my other Nina Ricci perfume but this was far too strong smelling for me I got such a headache frome wearing it that i gave it away

leda.el k
leda.el k

I quite like it. I used to wear it with my best friends from music school, so when i changed school i stopped using it, but still it is a nice fragrance. Elegant and tres chic!!! <3

danielellarbysanchez
danielellarbysanchez

Ricci Ricci is a sweet and light floral perfume that is REALLY easy going!
It's easy going because the ingredients are simple and nice, it's not breaking any limits and it's definately not trying to compare with Nina, L'air du Temps or Love in Paris.
Ricci Ricci's citrus notes are very refreshing and feminine and work well in the blend.
Ricci Ricci is so well made that it is very hard for me not to like it!
The bottle is another factor of irresistible charm!

sugarcandy
sugarcandy

got many compliments for wearing it!!!!!!!! intense and daring scent!!!!!!!!!!!!! *o*

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

I tried this probably 5 times hoping that I would like it. Probably I have high expectations from all the great reviews and the looks of the bottle but goodness it didn't compliment on my skin even the Nina Ricci Nina. The drydown of Ricci Ricci smells like a coconut in my skin. I really like the bottle though. I will still give it a try on summer probably it might change or maybe I'll try the EDT if they have.

CoriH
CoriH

I like the clean undeniably girly happy scent that is Ricci Ricci. It’s the perfect meld of girl meets woman, wearable in the daytime as well as night, sweet but not cloying, deep and a little dark yet jovial, playful yet mature. it's fruity yet woody who could ask fro anything more. Plus the bottle is to die for, silage is better than good (can be smelt more than two arms lengths away) and lasting power is supreme. I probably won’t be reaching for this everyday, but on days when I want to feel like a pretty girl conquering the world this is definitely what I’ll go for. However I should add that whenever this is finished I doubt that I'll choose to buy it again.

EDIT: I am compelled to amend my earlier thoughts on Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci
not being a scent that I may reach for on a regular basis. This morning after applying it to my scent free skin with no other smells and no headache to distort my focus I've realized that I am incredibly pleased with this buy. It's not something I would have bought if I had tested it at a perfume counter however now that I have it i must say that I am happy that I do and this is by and far intensely pleasing to my olfactory. I am in the caribbean so the weather is warm and think that it may smell even better in colder weather so when i head back to canada it could well become one of my go to scents.

I don't get the fruitiness however I do get this deep grown up woody, patchouli mature sweetness that's oh so sexy. I have come to love this scent.

jennibean
jennibean

This kind of scent smells so pretty when I sniff the bottle and on paper, but on my skin, it goes from juicy citrus to musk.

Same with Just Cavalli I Love Her, John Varvatos, Hugo Boss Deep Red... etc.

So I am putting this scent in the same category as the ones above... but this is based on the scent's reaction to my skin, so you may have a total different experience.

Overall, I believe this is a beautiful, spunky scent. I just wish my body chemistry would agree with me!!!

ewelka
ewelka

I had to buy it. I love that flacon, is so cute and elegant you just have to have it .I think that the bottle suits so much perfume that's in it. I think that the perfume smell so much as bottle look like. It's warm and a little bit sweet. I adore this perfume and I will be buying it again.

SS79
SS79

I was able to get this one at shoppers for only 19.99! They only had 3 bottles so they were taking them out of inventory.. I couldnt pass up that deal! So.. at first spray I loved it.. then when I wore it again (warmer weather) I thought it was way too strong and not for me... but today I tried it again, and actually quite like it... has that cherry kinda smell (dunno if its the rhuburb, not sure what its suppose to smell like) but I mixed it with "Skin Sin" body lotion from LUSH and it works well togeher... guess I will be wearing it more now that it is winter... :-)

Gina
Gina

This is great. It is strong and sweet, there is no denying that but it does not cross the line into overpowering and sugary. At the first spray it starts off sweet but quickly becomes warm and sensuous like honeyed velvet. There is a spiced buzz to it that seems to linger throughout the day. I love the rhubarb! Because of it's strength only a little bit is needed and it lasts a long time which is good. Ideal for the colder months. Beautiful bottle!

Liliaceae
Liliaceae

This perfume is very nice and the bottle is just pretty. A friend of mine wears it and it has a lovely smell and the lasting power seems to be good, but for some reason (probably the patchouli) it's really not the kind of smell I'd like on myself.

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This is definetely unusual. Delicious, warm and inviting, with a subtle darkness that I adore.
When I smelled Lady Million, I found it siMILAR to RICCI RICCI but this one has more depth and better lasting power.Sexy and enigmatic, it makes the difference:-)

paula.pêgo
paula.pêgo

Eu não sei se não gostei desse perfume por causa do patchouli, que não sou muito fã. A primeira borrifada, nuns segundinhos, ele é OK, mas daí uns instantes fica um cheiro estranho de um perfume que foi pra ser doce e ficou ne metade do caminho, num floral adocicado, ruim. Lembra muito um perfume horrível do Boticário, Capricho Noite, ou Capricho Rock. Realmente não gostei. Vale a pena pra quem gosta de perfume doce. A fixação me pareceu eterna.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

I got this perfume as a gift. The person who gave it to me told me that she think this perfume is very me and she pretty sure I would like it.

And yes, I do. I really do.
The first thing I love about this perfume is the bottle. So unique and beautiful. Genius design!
This perfume smells very strong, sweet, funny and cheeky.
I agree with the comments about top notes are pretty sharp. But I'm okay with it because when it dry down I think it smells amazing! Sweet floral but not too sweet.

This perfume is just like me who is always sweet but I have some big 'cheeky sexy' side inside of me. LOL
The lasting power is very good. I can smell it over 7 hours. Very impressed with it.

If you like strong feminine fragrance which is not too feminine, I think this perfume is a good choice for you.

alinta
alinta

I thought I`m gonna love this perfume, since I allready have the body lotion and I love it. I bought a bottle and, during the day, I just knew It`s too much for me: too strong, too sweet, too obvious, it`s all on your face.
Even if you apply a spray or two, this perfume will screem: here I am, watch me!
The body lotion it`s perfect, because it is lighter and less intoxicating.

Justyna
Justyna

Prada for beginners. Irresistible fruity patchouli strikes first and after that rapid attack the scent goes flat and candy, but still can be a nice moodlifter for dark December days.

EK
EK

Ricci Ricci acts funny on me, different from what I can see in other reviews. I bought it after testing on paper for a short while, well aware that I didn't let it develop fully.
Perhaps I should mention that my experience with testing on paper is that I don't fall in love with anything and paper doesn't allow the true development.
Back to Ricci: It opens sweet and strong with lots of rhubarb as it's supposed to. And it stays that way. The top notes go on completely linear with no development at all. No heart, no drydown.
It's a bold, strong scent, the quality is unquestionnable. It's a "red/purple-ish" smell that fits the color of teh bottle perfectly as the sweetness fits the ribbon. The sillage is great, longevity very good. On me it stays for about 7 hours and all of a sudden it's gone. Poof. Unsual!
However, I'm not sure what to think of it. The lack of development disappoints me and it's strengh comes in way that is a little "nose-burning".
I can't use it often. Not sure if it's a keeper or not, but if it develops on you I highly recommend it.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I smell the purple flowers...( i don't know why I said so) But to have it not because of the flower fragrance. This is the first time I know about rhuburb by checking the notes here. If you love flowers and vintage, maybe you should have this, stay over and getting sweet but not sticky

queops
queops

rose and tuberose

Archie_06
Archie_06

Sorry guys, this is not a positive feedback.. I feel it is too strong a perfume to have a feminine fragrance (which i've started expecting from all Nina Riccis now). Also, i feel it smells too much of basil :(

Vanillagoddess94
Vanillagoddess94

i get a lot of compliments for this one even my teacher thinks it smells good she even wanted to buy it :)

Teacher: Oh my gosh what smells so good in here? Tabatha is that you?

Me: i dont know miss grey :)

Teacher: (takes a distant sniff)
Yes that is you! can you tell me how this freagrance is called?

Me: yes of course i can, its called Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci :)

and thats just one of them i love how the notes are combined in this freagrance its truly mischievious <3

nancinha
nancinha

Very nice indeed. Ricci Ricci isn't a fragrance I reach for very often, but whenever I use it, I quite enjoy it. There's something very Christmas-y about it, reminds me of a mixture of spices, pine and apples, sort of like the smell of those limited edition scented Christmas candles. Lasting power: good. Sillage: also good. Great Fall/Winter scent.

DreamParis
DreamParis

"Ricci" it's not what you thought..it's a surname like Westwood. In italian means "curls". Nothing relating to fragrances. Ciao

I received this in a gift package from another member. *Thanks Nyoka* It was a partial spray sample, so I did not want to "waste" even one spray on paper. I adore Nina Ricci's perfumes (men's and women's) but when I get a sample spray of something I have never smelled and it is half gone; I often expect the worst, as if maybe the person who sent it to me tried it and did not like it...here goes nothing!

*sprays from sample spray once on inner arm*

OMG! This is heavenly! It IS sweet yes, but very interesting. The word "ricci" in Italian (correct me if I'm wrong, folks) means "rich"; this is not all that rich (heavy, sinfully sweet or expensive smelling, etc...) but it is very unique. I like things that do not smell just like almost everything else out there! The tart opening of rhubarb (mmmm!) and bergamot is a bit unusual, but rather yummy in a very briskly sweet/sour sort of way. I am a big fan of floral chypres, and I think RR is definitely one of those; if you must classify it as anything. It begins oddly (citrus AND rhubarb) then becomes MUCH more floral. Rose, in all her sensuality, dancing with tuberose, exuding her thick carnal naughtiness; together they create something not as "vintage" smelling as you might think, but maddeningly sexy and very feminine. As the bergamot fades, the rhubarb continues to keep things tart, as the flowers blossom and weave a passionate composition that is at once lady-like, naughty and slightly mysterious...yet sweet (in neither an overly saccharine nor cloying way). I expected Pink Sugar or Hard Candy; and was so very happy to get neither, but something much more "grown up" that's still able to frolic and play! Datura (moonflower?), also called jimson or "loco" weed, has a gorgeous blossom that has a very unique smelling aroma. It is not readily identifiable here...but there is something magical going on that is captivating and rather romantic; like a moonlight waltz in a summer's rose garden, that spins a fine gossamer web that has me completely entangled and enchanted. Do not let the opening here fool you into thinking this is some "bubble gum" teeny-bopper perfume...it grows and matures right under your nose making you realize first impressions can often be wrong! For having only sprayed ONCE from a sample spray, I can say DO NOT OVERAPPLY THIS!! It could become wickedly sweet and cause some (who have sensitivities to such things) to get a headache or begin coughing and sneezing!! As the dry down begins to fall softly (like the velvet night), a dark yet none too dirty patchouli emerges with a creamy sandalwood making me literally lick my lips and smile. No mossy notes here, just a refined woody/earthy oriental conclusion to a rather unique opening and amazingly brazen (yet very gorgeous) floral heart. It is floral (very much so) and has chypre tendencies (developing slowly towards that oh so sexy finish) yet it remains fresh throughout (thanks to the rhubarb) yet finishes rather dryly and somewhat powdery, not like baby powder, but almost like the rose has been dried and sugared and ground to a glistening dust that gives it young and sparkling aura.

Sillage: very good
Longevity: good
Overall: 3.25/5

I can see women of any age wearing this lovely "lady". She is eternally youthful, sassy but intriguing, surprisingly worldly, wise and rather classy yet never stuffy. On (most) men? Mmmm...not so much. I, for one, find it fascinating and though I was planning on giving this to my Mom after reviewing it (she is a BIG fan of Nina's perfumes); I think I will hold onto it. You never know, right? The drydown is delightful and after all the rosy kisses, naughty flirting and sweet nothings; it gives a very smooth sexiness that I can't (honestly) see anyone not liking, even on a guy!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initial young and candy scent which very quickly turns more older and floral..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-15 mins- Nice candy fresh yummy scent. 80% candy, 20% floral. Ages 23-27. Projection excellent

15 mins- 3 hours. The scent changes from candy and youth to 80% floral and 20% candy and matures a little bit in front of your very nose..ages 27-35. Projects about 2 foot around and the projection is very intense.

3- 4 hours. Same as above but becomes very soapy when you smell your skin

4-7 hours - Very soapy to the point of being sickening

Good projection & to die for intial spray. Drydown not so nice

clairedot
clairedot

my gay friend said he'd make out with a girl if she wore this! haha i love this fragrance for going out! unfortunatly i dont go out much anymore, but i still love wearing this!

SheShe
SheShe

It's an interesting scent but I don't like it because after a great rhubarb opening it becomes male on me because there's too much patchouli making the drydown fainter and masculine. The bottle is nice, sillage is good.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

Nice bottle, fantastic fragrance! The best Nina Ricci parfume ever!

Norgirl
Norgirl

Lovely lovely. this is so nice, sharp whit the rubaarb opening,Tuberose tiptoing into the room,Bergamot tikle the sences.Rose to make a deeper sensual trail. Patcholie in just the right amount to make this deep and intriging. this is also like the Dancing ribbon a little shapeshifter on my kin , the first time i tryed it it sticked to my skin like nothing i ever tryed , smellig tooooo much. but now its just perfect. i dont know what happend :)
A sensuel , sweet lady one here way to new adventurs.
love this stuff

Liina
Liina

Ricci Ricci is mostly about the rhubarb note. It's sour with a little bit of spicy patchouli and a hint of sweet flowers. For me the sour rhubarb stays to dominate the whole time. It's alright but it's not my kind of scent.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

longevity is good.....struggling to find somthing good to say about this scent..spicy that's for sure!
blackberries? it's a head scratcher!

jas07
jas07

spicy at 1st...bt then started to smell sweet like sweet candy.......love it!!...;-)

heliotroupe
heliotroupe

Spicy but not very nicey, heavy sweet and rich smells like a mature fruit cake going a bit stale and crumbly, old raisins spring to mind

Lalalavender
Lalalavender

After sniffing this from my wrist all day, I think I'm into this. It's definitely a winter scent, since it is a little spicy, but it's a nice contrast with the flowers. It reminds me of Christmas for some reason. Great staying power also.

buffy_fan16
buffy_fan16

Not gonna lie...I picked this one up impulsively, because I thought the bottle was pretty. Big mistake. It was a great deal too strong for my liking and also smelled way too sweet and strong on me. Ended up giving it away. Could be better on someone else but for me it was a loser.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

While this is categorized as a chypre floral, I most say, this is not a chypre and much more fruity than floral.

What is quite unique about this one, is that it is not your typical fun in the sun fruity scent. The combination of rhuburb, sandalwood and patchouli make for a rather dark, mysterious and sensuous concoction with an almost mystical, forbidden fruit type quality.

Definately a cool weather scent and I would say, more appropiate for evening, given its seductive vibe. Ricci Ricci IS very potent and DOES have some serious staying power so do use a light hand.

P.S. The bottle design and color is the perfect representation of the intoxicating scent inside.

gsp
gsp

I wish the rhubarb note were not so transitory. I can smell it on the paper but not on my skin. The sourness of rhubarb is lost. All that remains is a floral scent (rose as tuberose are there; not sure about datura since I've never smelt it and all I know about it is that it's poisonous) with a touch of wood. A pleasant smell; and rather light on me.

Anaa
Anaa

The fact that I don't like at Nina Ricci's advertisements it's that the bottle of the perfumes doesn't look like the reality.I have to guess how the bottle look.An example is Ninna Ricci-Nina or this Nina Ricci-Ricci Ricci-I have to guess if the bottle is violet or garnet.Why do they use so much Photoshop even if it's not necessary?Maybe I'm a weird person but I wanna see the bottle as it is.
Anyway,talking about the perfume it's ok,something perfect for a shopping day but the staying power it's very bad,on me didn't last more than 3 hours.

sandiecourtney
sandiecourtney

I absolutley love this perfume. It's one of my favourites. Reminds me of a cold winters night and being wrapped up warm. I get so many compliments wearing this and my husband loves it too.

nora elia
nora elia

I tried this one today and my first impression was wow! Amazing and then after a while my impression was wow be careful wearing this! You have to know where and when to wear it, also you can't bath yourself on it you can asphyxiate others. I think it has a great personality floral a little bit sweet great silage and beautiful bottle

salihah
salihah

wow i actually quite like this

Mandana
Mandana

I bought this last year on impulse in France as the fruity dark opening notes intrigued me. They were heavy and sweetish but I figured - wrongly! - that they would mellow out. I deeply regretted buying Ricci Ricci as after barely 1 hour the smell of rhubarb mixed with the heavy scent of incense? or patchouli came through on my skin and stayed for ever, pushing out the first fruity notes for good!
I disliked this perfume from then on, it was strong and brutal and I could not stand to wear it again, I had to wash it off and I ended giving it away. I did love the bottle though, but it was like the perfume's pretty purple bow had wrapped itself around me like a boa constrictor LOL. Luckily I managed to "free" myself! It also seemed that I was not wearing the perfume, but it was "wearing" me. Goodbye Ricci Ricci, Im glad to see you go.... this was for me a bad buy...

LouFrangrance
LouFrangrance

I smelled it at the store but i didnt like it. I was disapointed. Nina is so much better and simpler. Cute bottle btw !

melbritt24
melbritt24

sweet gourmand with tuberose...not my cup of tea! Love the bottle though!

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

A little strong for me. I find a strong cinnamon note. I like to wear it on fall/winter time. Long-lasting but I have not received any compliments for ricci ricci.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This is just to light on me, cant smell it on my skin until one h later, and at that time it is just to light, well, some perfumes just are to light to wear, a pitty that we costumers sometimes pays for to light perfumes that we can barerly smell :(

lumia
lumia

I absolutely loved this one when trying it on paper and was stupid enough to buy it after that one test. I rarely use it during winter, cos I think it's the only one right time when something that sweet can be worn. And all I got from it is strangely sweet rhubarb...nothing else.

Louw
Louw

I usually forget to even think about Nina Ricci fragrances because I've found them all rather bland but this one is promising!

I've only tried it on paper so far, but I really get the rhubarb note coming through - sweet but with a hint of green bitterness. I'm definitely going to try it on my skin to see how it works with my skin chemistry. I suspect, knowing how sweet and fruity notes seem to go on me, that I may end up smelling like rhubarb and custard, but fingers crossed! :)

A quick update - I've now tried it on my skin and it doesn't suit me at all. Never mind :(

Jessica41
Jessica41

Its very pitty but its not good parfume for me. Soo sweet.

ladymillion123456789

i was just so close to buying this today only because the bottle is absolutely stunning and cute when i smelt the perfume on the card it smelt great but when i sprayed it on my skin i hated it so i bought viva la juicy instead.

Moonglowone
Moonglowone

Sadly, I was looking so forward to smelling this one after reading such glowing reviews but it disappointed me greatly. My husband says it smells like a beer hall. I have to agree it smells somewhat cheap and not as I expected from the lovely choice of notes included. Had an odd morning after partying scent which is not attractive.

akshita.tewari
akshita.tewari

This is simply gorgeous! It's a classic. Honestly. Love the individuality that the fragrance carries. It's a head-turner for sure! More of a night fragrance.....bring on the sensuality! :D

I smelled this in a duty free shop and found it very bad - somehow sweet and cheap. Not my thing.

thebumblebee92
thebumblebee92

I bought this for my mom for her birthday last year. She loves it sooo much and I love her smell too.

Fishberry

I'm stuck between two scents that would be my signature fragrance, but they're very different from each other though I love them both. Therefore, I'm asking you: What type of woman do you connect this perfume to? What type of personality does she have, and so on? Thanks!

nicolette09
nicolette09

When I smelled this I fell in love and I bought it right away. This is the fragrance that I wore every night last summer. I felt very sexy, mysterious when I wore it. A classmate also wears this every day and I can feel the scent in the room, so it is strong. For me it's too strong for the day. The bottle is gorgeous!

Edit: A classmate said about the friend who wore it that smelled like fruity energy drink and then it hit me. It does smell like sugared, super fruity energy drink if you spray it too much on a hot summer day. For summer nights or winter I think it's perfect and I don't get any trace of energy drink, just a warm, sexy aura.

mjb28
mjb28

This opens fresh and floraly sweet, modern, seductive and glamorous. A wonderful scent! The subtleness of patchouli and rose drydown is lovely!

But then, there is something that intrigued me. I guess it's the rhubarb note on it. It's quite sharp and strong. Overpowering and it's not something I'd want to wear on a daily basis. But interesting enough, I would wear this for evening occasion.

Overall,this is rich, regal, sophisticated and powerful. I think a woman with great personality suits this perfume best.

The bottle is so creative, pretty, unique and stunning!

Fishberry

Even though I can't decide if this is my signature fragrance or not, this perfume is so "me" it can get. It's kind of heavy, but I don't mind. It makes me feel energetic, spontaneus and sexy, while never going over the top, and seeing as it somehow suits my personality so much, I can never stop loving it.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Rich, feminine, sexy, flirtatious, cheeky, playful and ‘mischievous’.
This is a fragrance with personality!
A deep fruity smell with a little bit of sweetness.
Rhubarb and rose beautifully blended together.
The fragrance is strong but not offensive or overpowering.
Not so much of a chypre floral, more like a fruity floral in my opinion.
This one is a more grown up version to the original Nina. Ricci Ricci is more dark and sensual, where as Nina is more light and fresh.
A warm fragrance that is suitable to wear in winter. Will keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
Great sillage and longevity.
And a delightful bottle too!

kim_ba_lulu
kim_ba_lulu

love this fragrance! got it as a present. It's very fresh, sweet and youthful (without being girlishly sickly sugary). Always got compliments when i wore it!

sygrid29
sygrid29

i have this perfume and i really loving it... just like the model in this fragrance jessica stam, i feel like a sexy kitten like catwoman...

Strangeseahorse
Strangeseahorse

This was a gift. Initially the aura did not do much for my tastes, there is something cold and sickly sweet about this. After a few hours, it seems to darken in flavour and stay in the mind for a few moments. It drives my lover wild when I spray a bit into my hair. Overall, I would wear this with a floral print dress with wicked, black hair, Ricci Ricci wafting on the wrists-cute but memorable cute.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Deep fruity smell, not bad but nothing special in my books.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Another WONDERFUL blind purchase! Smells more fruity to me though, I get a bit of blackberry from this one. It's slighty spicy on me too and a bit dark and mysterious! mmmmmmmm smells so good!

-I can certainly detect the similarity to Lady Million.

ladymillion123456789

i really love this perfume its so nice and sweet the only problem is i dont have a bottle of this perfume yet but i do hope to get one soon the bottle is so pretty and i love the model for this perfume MISS JESSICA STAM

ALL ROUND GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Ricci Ricci is quite a nice perfume but for me it's nowhere near as lovely as Nina.

It's quite a deep, rich smelling perfume initially but on me becomes lighter the longer it's on my skin. However, after it's been on my skin awhile an almost clinical, kind of cold, note kicks in for some reason, amongst the sweetness. I don't know what this is but I'm not keen on it!

I do kind of like Ricci Ricci in some ways but I'm not mad about it at the moment, although at times when I've tested it I do start to like it more the longer it's on my skin. Having said that, I much prefer Nina which I think is gorgeous and, ironically (given that it's lighter and a bit fresher than Ricci Ricci) it lasts for ages on my skin whereas Ricci Ricci fades a lot more, although still lingers for quite a long time.

I'd give Ricci Ricci 3 out of 5 at the moment, but Nina is definitely a 5 out of 5 for me!

penny-lane
penny-lane

This perfume is simply adorable. Very playful and happy. It smells like candy but it is not that uncomfortable sweet scent.
I must say that I would love to use it this spring so I think it is more suitable for warmer temperatures but it has the ability to keep you warm in cold winter nights as well!
The packaging is pretty. I love both the colour and the bottle.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

It's so strange that the combination make it became candy scent. Ricci Ricci is super sweet. It's suitable for cold weather.

melimelo87

The bottle is gorgeaous and that pink OMG I love the packaging its very beautiful.
As for the smell its quite strong and lasts a really long time on my skin. I think this is that type of perfume that someone should wear on a night out , maybe in a club or something where there's a lot of people so that you're perfume could stand out sort to speak. This smell definetly stands out in a crowd and lingers on your skin for hours . Its a mixture of strong fruit notes with centifolia rose.
Give it a try if you want to stand out!

la_beba
la_beba

The opening similar to the original nina to my nose. Then it became sweeter like candy, i can smell sweet & soft patchouli in the end. This one suit for night time wear or cold weather. Very nice perfume. I don't think it is chypre floral at all, more like fruity floral.

Matin
Matin

I would define this perfume as flirtatious with an enterteining touch. Though sweet the note of bergamota, predominant, and they him give the carrot a fresh, playful touch. The packing is a marvel, really preciously and identically. Nevertheless the perfume in yes does not contribute many innovation, is nice and juvenile in my opinion but nothing more.

bombonica
bombonica

I'm wearing it today. I have a sample for a long, long time, and forgot about it :).I think this fragrance is very nina ricci, it's very delightful and joyful...Very adorable fragrance.

About it's notes, I can't say that it's chypre-floral...doesn't feel like chypre for me, usually I don't like chypres cos they're too heavy, but this is very pretty, so no chypre for me in Ricci Ricci :)

P.S: it has the most adorable bottle I've ever seen <3

lilou
lilou

Ricci Ricci is a modern perfume : spicy, floral, passionate...but not enough sweet for me. I like it but I don't love it. And where is the rhuburb ? I can't smell it...Lasts all day and very nice bottle.

Lovelyperfume94
Lovelyperfume94

I always wear this perfume in autumn it totaly turns heads during that time everybody who smelt it on me in autumn loved the smell and thought its appealing to them so yeah of course its great !!!

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

One year ago I foolishly fell in love with Ricci Ricci and bought 80 ml bottle. Now I criticize myself! I like rose and tuberose, and datura with rhubarb are very original notes to me (I've never smelled them before)... But I can't choose the time for wearing Ricci Ricci. It's too intense for the daytime (little bit annoying me) and not special enough for the night. It looks like something very important is absent in Ricci Ricci.
Advertising company is better than fragrance itself. I like the bottle very much, it's pretty and girly with its pink bow!
P.S. I guess I will finish Ricci Ricci till the end of the winter. Thanks God this fragrance is very good for cold weather))

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

smells like candies in a farytail. if barbie had a perfune it would be this! you can easily recognise bergamot. a little bit sweet for my taste but sexy. it perfectly suits in young ladies in their twenties.

maggles
maggles

Adorable fragrance. Starts off delightfully zesty, transforms into a candied fruit note after some time, to finally settle down into a mild patchouli. [4/5]

outofocus
outofocus

I agree that the fragance is not up to the gorgeus bottle and ad campaign, its like L air du temps meets Anais Anais, only a little bit sweeter...
Dont know how it landed awards in the first place!!

azuriiita
azuriiita

A midnight tuberose...

A georgette-satin-indigo dress in a fresh evening... red lips... for a ferocious beauty woman with uncovered sex-appealing mood...

This have soft sweet rhubarb and rose, well balanced with the others ingredients... The prominent flower: tuberose.

The drydown is powdery, and soft in my skin.

Conclusion: If you hope for chipre-fruity(?) fragrance, be prepared for a modest chipre-FLORAL, with a modest patchouli touch... but really pleasant and beauty. Suitable for nights and low temperatures I guess.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This is certainly misclassed here as a chypre and smells gourmand fruity to me, like a blackcurrant sorbet. It's got more depth and personality than most fragrances in its genre but I wouldn't wear it, as its a bit too 'teen' for me.

Rhubarb and rose can be beautiful when blended together and fine examples of this can be found in Tocca's Brigitte and Burberry's Brit Red. Unfortunately in Ricci Ricci the sugary and jammy berry-like notes makes this fragrance more of a teen fruity floral rather than an exotically sensual spiced floral.

It's perhaps not as sweet as the previous Nina, with Ricci Ricci being much darker and richer, and minus the apple note. I get an odd berry-flavoured bubblegum scent in the opening which rounds out to jam, then an earthy fruity and patchouli blend.

Apparently this fragrance is sexy, and I guess in some ways you could call it that. I know I won't be wearing this around my man anytime soon, but I'm sure young girls all over the world are loving this stuff right now.

Surprisingly I do not smell the tuberose or the rose note whatsoever, yet I do believe the rose may feature alongside the rhubarb and the jam note creating a tart-like finish in the heart.

The scent is dark, but not nearly as gothic and raunchy as the advertisement seems to suggest. I still think this is an appropriate scent for young girls, although on my 20 year old skin it felt incredibly wrong, with my friend commenting that I smelt like a jam factory.

Such a shame that I couldn't like this fragrance. The lasting power and the cute bottle made it good, but just not good enough.

BethAshley
BethAshley

From all of the mixed reviews on here it seems that Ricci develops very differently depending on your chemistry.

For me it starts off with a heavy syrupy plum that reminds me of the opening of euphoria however with less edge. I can smell that "candied apple" that others describe as well. The sweetness doesn't go away on me and becomes a little much. The dry down does allow for the woods to show through a bit but not enough for this one to be wearable on me.

Also there's no way Ricci is a chypre of any sort. I would only recommend it to those who enjoy gourmand/fruity scents and are looking for something with a bit more personality.

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

very girlie and feminine, the bottle is so presentable and attractive, is calling your name to try it... hahaha.every girl must have one of this for hot clubbing nights !

this scent is very over popular in the club in my town every female seems to be wearing it . which turns a good scent common imo it becomes a turn off when everyone smells the same!. i would now only ever wear this scent out to blend into the background and didnt want to stand out of the crowd ! . my opinion would be different if the masses weren't sheep.

BIG
BIG

This is some good stuff!!! A man with balls could for sure rock it! Even the SA commented on how strong it is! Winter approaches and this baby is on my wishlist!

Emeraude
Emeraude

This is very sweet ,too much for me.I bought it to my daughter,she is 19 years old...she likes it.I think it is a winter fragrance.

Elisabeth M.

Today finally arrived my long wanted Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum Nina Ricci. I tried it only once earlier this year at the duty free shop/Düsseldorf airport and fell in love immediately. I couldn't even remember how it smelled as German perfumeries don't sell it yet. So I put this fragrance on today and must say that it really grows nice on my skin. This proves again that I am the perfect one for delicious sweet gourmand perfumes even at the tender age of 41:-) I also love the association that this fragrance smells like a candle shop as one fragrantican compared it to. This scent truly reveals the zest of youth but can be worn by women of all ages.

bliss
bliss

I just sprayed a sample on this morning and right away found it overpowering. I left it to dry down a bit, but could not go to work with it on so tried to wash it off. It is still there and still as strong as it was at first. It is giving me a headache. I do not enjoy this scent at all. It is very spicy, thick and dark to me. I wish it would go away. Why do the scents I love fade more quickly than the ones I dislike???

oz457
oz457

Can someone agree with me?
It smells like walking into a candle shop. Don't you think so?
That's why some people relate this perfume to Christmas...
I like it though

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

The Rhuburb and Patchouli trail of RICCI RICCI is Unmistakably Modern and downright Good Perfume However this one is Far NINA for me.The bottle is A Symbol of Beauty but The scent is Simulator. Heavy,Overpowering,Rich, Feminine,Bold and Sweet.

It begines with A Strange and Strong scent of Rhuburb and Hidden Floral notes that not Pleasant to my nose.The base notes is consisting of Patchouli and Sandalwood and Definitely i find this notes Better of Top and Middle notes.

In my opinion this EDP is not like NINA.This one has a Heavy scent and makes you feel Rich.Cloying for Daily use but Ideal for a Night out Surely at COLD weather.Anyway The bottle is about the only thing I can find Attractive about it So I recommend it For Everyone prefer The Bottle Than The Scent!

Sillage?Good.

Longevity?About 5 Hours on my skin.

fallingin28
fallingin28

I would say a more mature smell than Nina or Paradis; darker too. I get a spicy sweetness, but not candy sweet. My first thought when sprayed was 'Christmas time' I don't know why, it smelled of that time of year. Continuing to sniff I find out why, it sometimes has a green feel, almost pine to me. I do get florals but only from a distance, mostly rose.

Overall I'm not sure, it's very strong and is starting to give me a headache.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Ricci Ricci, what a lovely name, I longed to try it since its launch, because I am a person who is always partial to perfume with a cute bottle.

But after two times of test, so sorry to say, Ricci Ricci is not the same as what I'd imagined on it. It smells like a burst of plums, and what annoys me most is the Rhubarb contained in the top notes. I'm quite sensitive to Rhubarb for it's a common used ingredient in Chinese traditional medicine. The middle notes are a little better for me, but dry down a bit quickly, about 2~3 hrs, then the woody base notes would take its place.

Hmm... it reminds me of Mary Kay's Affection (which I gave away several weeks ago), I think Affection is a mature version of Ricci Ricci, which to my nose is just like a basket of plums too.

I admit I'm fond of its AD video and the posters, full of fun. The bottle design is my thing too, the purplish red color, the ribbons, so lovely. But not enough, less likely I would buy it. I'm so sorry.

hotaru
hotaru

I took a sniff of Ricci Ricci today at the mall. This smelled great on my nose,the first impression of Ricci Ricci to me was a park bench.Odd, but i 'see' park bench in the spring with girl in pink cardigan.ignore my weird sense, but this fragrance somehow doesn't smell like Chypre Floral. ECHO is chypre floral, but Ricci Ricci is not. Ricci is 'sweeter', 'thicker', but it's not that thick sweetness like Can Can or Just Me (omg, those are like gummy bears for rotten teeth).
can't say much from a couple of sniffs, but i will buy this for sure :)

sweet M
sweet M

Just lovely and divine! Got my perfume today. It stats out sweet then settles in nicely. Lasting power is great! Truly a keeper!

Amethyste
Amethyste

Very well done... as many of the reviews said, you can feel a note of cinnamon. Not apple at all however. This smells like a dessert, we may think. But I would say:

this one smells like christmas.

Sinica
Sinica

It starts so sweetly and modern, rhuburb is just wonderful! It really adds a special "touch" to it. Rhuburb stays present until the end, overcoming the patchouli and sandalwood. Rose gives it that green essence and makes it a bit less sweet but still girlie. It is a very very lovely perfume!

ticalau
ticalau

I like this fragrance for a young girl :D It's so beautiful and girly... Good for womens betwen 17 and 26-27 i guess... that's how i see this one :D

It's sexy in a way beceause of his innocent! The rose and the pathcoli bleds very well but i don't really know how the sillage is, because I could not test it on my skin :))) because i'm a man...
I think it's great for everyday and i belive it's a powerful one,with good sillage ;)

selinum28
selinum28

I haven't smelt many perfumes by Nina Ricci. All that I have tested are funny and young, but worthy of respect. The opening of this one is precious and original. Globally, the perfume is sparkling, sweet and calm; really perfect for some beautiful occasions or personalities.

aniosman7
aniosman7

Firstly I really like the design of the bottle especially the ribbon on the top.. so very artistic. the smell... erm i like it too. it's sweet and really meant for evening use. but my hubby said "Laling, u smell like bubble gum" whenever i wear it.. hahahaha.. anyway, i love Ricci Ricci!

moonflower143
moonflower143

i bought this perfume just 3 days ago from a holiday, i fell inlove with it..i love the combination,its girly but not immature, its sweet but not too sugary,just like the way i love in a girly perfume..very enjoyable to wear this fragrance, it uplifts the mood..and it lasts long, u can still smell it from the clothes until next day...

oriens
oriens

I LOVE it !! I tried it today for the first time and i cant stop smelling my t-shirt ! so lovely. probably the best perfume of the year..

Elisabeth M.

I immediately fell in love with Ricci Ricci. This scent reminds me of my student days when voluminous sweet oriental scents accompanied my days and dreams. Though I normally prefer now the fresh gourmand family like the new Chloe Eau de Parfum, Ricci Ricci awakened my longing for romantic and - no doubt - 'irrational' perfumes. This will be one of my next purchases for sure. Love it! (Especially the rhubarb note).

BlissyPissy
BlissyPissy

OOOOo, I want it ! It just spells: PLAYFUL in Paris. :D And I thought of that before seeing the cat commercial. :P Meeee-ow !

NatWeb
NatWeb

Deeeeelicious!! The rhubarb in this is absolutely gorgeous and creates a really bright, fruity scent. I too thought this would be in the fruity floral category as it's very much in that style. It's definitely a fun young fragrance for happy times and should be worn that way. I was surprised how much I liked this, I kept sniffing my arm in the hours after I sprayed it on. I can't think of anything to compare it to scent wise, it's reasonably unique for its category. I love the cheeky campaign and the packaging is very sweet, a nice addition to your dressing table. Well worth a try.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

Ooo I am intrigued..this has rhubarb!! I love that note especially with ginger. Any way I want to test this scent out. The bottle is cute too!

agentlolisa
agentlolisa

I've decided I really like this after some deliberation.
It comes out harsh from the bottle (too unnatural) but once it's on the skin it becomes nicer.
As the ad says, feminine and mischievous.
It's lovely to wear and the bottle is so nice! And really suits the smell too!

isil
isil

so wonderful smell, not sweet, it's floral and very modern.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Wonderful bottle and wonderful scent. It reminds me of the limited edition of "Nina", but more sweet and sexy.
The last power is great!

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Want it!on my list!test it.last long on me.less sweet than nina.rhubarb and woody base.soft but incense perfume like.you don.t know what it is but it smells good.there.s a confort in nina perfumes.makes me happy scent!love nina and ricci ricci!

takethebunnyandrun
takethebunnyandrun

Ooooooh I was tempted by the bottle and advertising campaign! But in all honesty, I do really like this perfume. I really like the rhubarb notes, as to me it makes a nice mix between sweet and almost sour. Personally, I think it's quite a young scent, and it's definately one to be noticed!

cherebitte
cherebitte

This is a funny one for me because when I bought it I was certain that of all the perfumes I had my eye on that day- this would be my favourite(hence the purchase), however, it hasn't quite lived up to my initial expectations.

In spite of a background in advertising, I'm a sucker for a pretty campaign and Ricci Ricci has a very pretty, albeit slightly juvenile, marketing campaign going on. I loved the bottle too- the colour, metallic ribbon effect top and curvy edges are very cute.

As for the scent, well I definitely got and loved the rhubarb in the first instance. It's sweet but not too sweet and develops nicely enough with the patchouli and sandlewood really streaming through. Lasting power is good- not crazy heavy nor silly light.

The thing is, it's nice, pleasant etc... but there isn't a great deal else I can say about it and since purchasing I just haven't felt at all drawn to it in the way that I am to scents that I like even less but feel compelled to wear- if that makes any sense.

Three words: Pretty, Pleasant but Uninspiring.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

nice bottle, nice advertise, but the truth is, ricci ricci is just another version of nina. i don't see a big difference. unlike nina, ricci ricci becomes somehow cheaper after an hour or two. nevertheless, i do enjoy it and i hope i will soon add this one to my collection.

Danger Beauty
Danger Beauty

is it Nina's older sister? yes
is it a good smell for Nina lovers? yes
is it very sweet? definitely
is it heady sweet as Nina? little bit more
do i think this one is chypre? big NO
it is more fruity floral

so .. if u liked Nina and want a grown up version of it .. then u should consider this one

for me .. i used to like Nina .. but now .. it gives me a headache .. and this one is no difference

sky76sky
sky76sky

A prettily packaged "nice" scent....but I wasn't expecting nice! The floozy of a bottle spoke of a darker, more tempting & delectable Nina....a naughty little number, something of substance, interest & bite!

The rhubarb is present (hurrah!) & almost turns this perfume around, but then it somehow falls flat & becomes another "nice" perky pinky princess scent.

I thoroughly enjoy a bowl of pink rhubarb delicately poached with a sprinkle of brown sugar & fresh stem ginger....if only Ricci had that same balance of sweetness & fragranced spice!

An "almost" scent for me.

rmnelega
rmnelega

A few months ago, I received a sample of Ricci Ricci and...this was the beginning of a brand new love. Not only that I'm fond of this perfume but my husband desperately longs for its scent. One more reason for us to be together! Brilliant!!!

melimelo87

I loove this perfume, my favorite one out of NIna Ricci's collection was Pretty by Nina Ricci...its so girlie and sweet smells like cotton candy to me.And as for the Ricci Ricci it's adorable, its perfect for a cold winter day and has a more powerful smell to it but its not too much at least not for my taste.I would say its a more floral-fruity category and those are my favorite perfumes.You guys should try it!

lynnroo
lynnroo

Very well done fragrance. Very similar to Nina but more matured, sweeter and more mysterious. They are like two sisters who look alike but one is the bubbly type and the other is the cynical type. I really liked this fragrance but I won't be purchasing this for now (who knows maybe I will someday) because although it is a nice smell, you might kinda get bored of wearing it since it is quite sweet. Well that happens to me very often so I tend to choose the ones that I don't get bored of easily. Oh and last but not least, to my nose it smells very similar to Amor Amor too. If you like that one, you probably should try Ricci Ricci.

voodoovixen
voodoovixen

I do really love this scent but for what ever reason and to my surprise it dose not last very long upon me. So I am uncertain if I would purchase it again because of that. I will say though her bottles ROCK could and would love to collect them all..lol

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Strong, spicy, very similar to Nina. For me, it's too strong and too spicy, but I'm sure that rhuburb lovers will be enchanted by it. Since I'm a sucker for perfume bottles, I adore purple/dark pink, bows/ribbons I tried to force myself to love it, but even though it makes a perfect winter fragrance I won't buy it because I prefer something that is wearable anytime, not only the cold season. Maybe, if I run out of my other winter perfumes... But I certainly wouldn't mind if I receieved a small bottle as a gift! I wish they made a summer edition of this. Who knows? If they made a few versions of Nina, maybe one day we'll see another Ricci Ricci? I hope so!

Edit: I've just realized what I'm not fond of in this fragrance... The soapy drydown. It's harsh and rather unplesant. Too bad, I love the bottle.

Yaya
Yaya

I love it.it is almost the same as Nina which actually I loved before smelling this one. It is at the same time strong and floral also so feminine... For me it is a daytime parfume!

Kristel
Kristel

Ricci Ricci is a fresh and sensual floral built around the Beauty of the Night flower. Full of contrasts, the fragrance is easy-to-wear, branded and extremely feminine. Anyways, pretty scent.

bebe08
bebe08

i just smelt this one today on a whim. it smells just like nina but a darker,sexier more potent version i think. i love it! i think it would be a great evening perfume

ignis
ignis

In my opinion, this fragrance is OK.

On my skin, the beginning reminds me of an "older sister" of Nina by Nina Ricci (as Janina phrased it), and the settling is pretty much identical to Euphoria by CK... except slightly weaker.

Overall, i'd give it a score of 6.5 out of 10, because i loved the ending much more then the opening. But then again, i already own Euphoria, so i'll stick with it for now.

Migotka
Migotka

While this might not be the best out of Nina Ricci's fragrances, it is still very pelasant. Well composed, at the beginning a bit sweet with a sour notes of rhubarb and bergamot added.

I lacks something that would distinct it from the crowd, which was the feature of (whether you like them, or not) Amour d"amandier, L or Lolita Lempicka EDP.

And to be quite fair it doesnt smell very 'chypre' to me, I can rather see it as a floral fruity.

Rock´n´roll
Rock´n´roll

I got this perfume yesterday, I bought it untested, most becouse of the fragrance notes (rhuburb) and the very cute bottle. I think it is very similar to Nina Ricci - Nina, but it is stronger and more grown up, not so girlie as Nina. The stayingpower is really good! I immediately fell for this, fresh, and yet warm and sensual. Suitable for cold autumn and winter days! Love it!!!

jatzzie

So I decided to give Ricci Ricci another try as the bottle continues to be wonderful.:D Anyway, the funny thing I noticed, when you spray RR on a paper strip, you get that very very strong pine note I was talking about earlier, but when I sprayed it on my skin, it turned into this lovely creamy kind of soft winter smell.And even tho it seems I said I had tried it on my skin earlier, I must've been mistaken as I could only get the pine note on the paper strip and there wasn't a trace of it on my skin.I think Ricci Ricci, MJ's Lola and Escada's Desire Me are some of the best newest fragrances for this fall/winter.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Very strong,you dont need much.Just smelling the bottle you can sense that its very strong.But in a good way,i tried it today and i really like it.Sour/sweet top notes and something creamy.Perfect for winter!Of all the new arrivals this autumm,this one has impressed me most.

krishka

Got a sample of it....at first the smell is very strong pine (rhubarb), very masculline and powerful and after it comes this extreme sweetness...
It is like they mixed the most masculline and the most feminine notes and the result is a compote...It is totally unbalanced fragrance, unlike any other Nina perfume...it doesn't last at all which in this case is a good thing.
Also don't find it to belonging to the chypre group...

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tested it today. I am not too sure what to say about it. On one hand it smells like Rubhard juice fresh from the garden. But on the otherhand it smells like overworked tuberose from hell. I mean the bottle is pretty but I think that the scent ought to have abit more of an oooumph to it. Beacuse I read the description and I was expecting something dark,lingering and sexy ala Agent Provocateur. But no... however this scent could be nice if you wish to attract a rhubarb army.Just go out into a random garden spray it and and wait for the rhubarbs to come flocking around you =P.

jatzzie

What a pretty bottle! I was immediately drawn to it and would've bought it solely for the bottle. :D As for the juice inside, well I don't think it matches the bottle at all.I was waiting for this kind of like girly scent and ended up smelling pine!I was really surprised and tried sniffing more carefully my wrist, but really, I got this really strong pine note.Hahaa.The fragrance doesn't smell anything like I would've imagined, maybe I'll give it some more tries as I would love to have the bottle in my collection:)

krishka

Love the bottle and the ad but after reading about the ingredients I think it is rather simple....will try it though, I like most NIna Ricci fragrances...who knows might like this one (although would be very surprised if this happens)!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Too much of everything. Too much sweetness, too much red-fruit-feeling, too much patchouli/sandalwood, too much headache.

A loud perfume, made in an early 90's kind of style.

Of course it is no chypre. Where is the balanced oakmoss-citrus-vetiver theme? This is a perfume made by an intoxicated fellow... "Shall we add some tuberose? YeaH! In it goes.."

Malibu
Malibu

RICCI RICCI classifies itself as being a Chypre, but it is more of a fruity floral. I’m not complaining; RICCI RICCI is very pleasant and incredibly easy to wear, but still, it’s not breaking any new ground. It does remind me of something; bt my mind's gone blank as to what.

On me, the top and heart is dominated by rhubarb, with a light sprinkling of unidentifiable florals, before settling into patchouli laced woody base. I’ve not come across a fragrance with a strong note of rhubarb before, but as it turns out I really like it and can see myself buying a bottle of RICCI RCCI for this alone.

Also; patchouli and I don’t get along, I usually end up with headaches and dizziness, but with RICCI RICCI I haven’t so far.

The bottle is cute and the lasting power is good.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Not a chypre floral (I think..), but really interesting fragrance. It's darker than candied apple apple, just like latest Thieskien's collection. Did you see the shoes? However this fragrance haven't got that crazy side of fantastic pink shoes it's very enjoyable fragrance.
I smell a rhubarb here- along with datura and tuberose, rhubarb is the note that gives this fragrance it's unusual character. Thanks goodness this fragrance is not candy sweet like the lot, but only moderate level of sweetness as if you would put a little sugar to rhubarb. Very nice, but don't know if I love it.

Solvita
Solvita

I've tested this one today.Lovely!!!so sweet!!!it reminds me Nina (apple) but it is stronger.Last all the day.About rhubarb- I couldn't smell it.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I look forward to this as well. dina- rhubarb to me smells very green & tart. That's how it tastes as well, until you sugar it up! Interested to see how the rhubarb comes through in this fragrance.

Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci 3.76 out of 5 based on 1659 ratings and 235 user reviews

18.75 GBP
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum 50ml
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum 50ml
RICCI RICCI for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ TESTER
RICCI RICCI for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ TESTER
RICCI RICCI for WOMEN by Nina Ricci SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ
41.95 GBP
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum Spray 80ml and Body Lotion 100ml
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum Spray 80ml and Body Lotion 100ml
Ricci Ricci Perfume by Nina Ricci, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Ricci Ricci Perfume by Nina Ricci, 2.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
RICCI RICCI for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ
RICCI RICCI for WOMEN by Nina Ricci EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.7 OZ
48.75 GBP
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum 80ml, Shower Gel 100ml and Body Lotion 100ml
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Reflects Mysterieux Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Reflects Mysterieux Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.7oz
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
49.00 GBP
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum 80ml
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau de Parfum 80ml
Gift Set 1.7oz
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Coffret Eau De Parfum Spary 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs
Ricci Ricci Perfume by Nina Ricci, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Ricci Ricci Perfume by Nina Ricci, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.8oz
Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml 2.8oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.