Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon Nina Ricci for women

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon Nina Ricci for women
dislike

sour
Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon Nina Ricci for women Pictures Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon by Nina Ricci is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon was launched in 2010. Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon was created by Aurelien Guichard and Jacques Huclier. Top notes are ginger, raspberry and rhuburb; middle notes are tuberose and rose; base notes are sandalwood and patchouli.

Ginger Raspberry Rhuburb

Love Notes

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon Fragrance Reviews

lirael00
lirael00

I was really looking forward getting this bottle, but when I actually got it I was a little bit dissapointed because it did not reach my expectations. The design of the bottle is very cute, but the scent doesn't srand out at all. It opens up synthetic and then the scents develops into a woodsy rhubarb. After a while it smells like a bathroom cleaner. Longevity and sillage are terrible on my skin. I think I will give it away and buy myself some other Ricci fragrance.

Dancing Ribbon is my least favorite from Ricci Ricci line.
It is a little sharp because of the ginger. I can also smell wood. And there it is - the raspberry again. It adds the sweet sharpness. I think it's not the best composition, but not the most terrible one either.
I also think it's getting soapy after some time. Usually I like soapyness, but this one has a bit too much for me.
I think it's my least favorite from all the Nina Ricci's perfumes.

peachypixie
peachypixie

Gingery sweetness. I had a rhubarb plant growing in the backyard as a child. If you've ever smelled it & cooked with it, you'd know it makes good cake. It's tart on its own, but benefits from the other notes in a way similar to patch & yet oh so different.

At first I thought I was smelling patch over rhubarb, but after 1 minute it began to radiate a wonderful fragrance, softer & sweeter than any frag with patch as a dominate note. I have a decant, so I can't over spray, but you might want to watch for that. It reminds me of Love Notes by Ellen Tracy minus the strong patch. I like both, but this one is definitely easier to wear!

naen
naen

Such a beautiful blend, with personality and a hint of sensuality. It was a blind buy after a few review from here and there and i'm very sure it will become one of my favourite and soon, a second buy. Good longevity, about 8 hours, suitable for office if applied moderately. In mornings this is almost always my choice before anyone else, without hesitation.
So glad my chemistry agree with this scent!

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

The predominant smell is a fresh floral. Pleasant aroma and noninvasive. Fixing left to be desired ...

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

A joyful frag indeed. Stays longer on a cold day. Makes me feel such a ginger-girl ;-)

lisetlu22
lisetlu22

Me da serios dolores de cabeza y de estómago, es realmente espantoso!!!! Y eso que amo las fragancias fuertes!!!!!!!!

em.choices
em.choices

GLAMOROUS SENSE... RICH. ALL I CAN SAY.

Buddhika
Buddhika

i agree with anu.. but it last till evening when wear @ the morning..

anuradhaherath1981
anuradhaherath1981

this smells fruity n its nyc.. but it doesnt last very long in my skin.. i wear it for morinings...

Hayven
Hayven

This is a pretty and rich scent. I was expecting something sharp in the beginning, but this starts out mellow and develops more in the dry-down. It smells like a powdery, rosy raspberry with tuberose popping up as time goes by. I sense just a hint of patchouli, but it does not overwhelm the other notes. I've never smelled rhubarb before, only tasted it; so I expected something more tart. I do agree that it smells similar to L'Elixir and something else I have smelled before, but the bottle is more beautiful than the apple flacon in my opinion. Longevity is very good, about 4-5 hours on my skin.

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

This perfume is what I think the color pink would smell like. Subtly sweet and spicy with character and depth, Ricci Dancing ribbon is a delight to my senses. When I originally bought it, I thought it was okay, but nothing special. I was so wrong. It is very full bodied, while also being clean and fresh which is unusual in a fragrance with patchouli it in.

I pick up on the rose, ginger, and raspberry immediately. The tuberose was also present and it lent the fragrance a slightly soapy clean quality throught the life of the fragrance. I think the tuberose cancelled out any heaviness in the patchouli. The woody notes were there, but ever so slightly. The only downside is that the soapiness is slightly overbearing for a few minutes. Overall, the fragrance made a beautiful and seamless transition from one level to the next. I caught myself sniffing at my wrists repeatedly! Dancing Ribbon is a gorgeous fragrance.

Sillage and longevity proved above average. Overall, it lasted 10 hours on me without reapplying. Suitable for evening, formal, and special occasions as well as fall or winter seasons. Rating 9 out of 10.

gracious
gracious

I can´t find it in my city... snifff... Ilike it very much, I dance with Ricci Ricci

Chryss
Chryss

the smell its quite strong and smells lovely. But for some reason its give me a headache when wearing it during the day, but its feels nice when wearing it when going out at night...

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

I like the original too,but it's a bit heavy for me. Dancing Ribbon is softer,warmer and pleasant. I will purchase it,I'm sure!

ticalica
ticalica

This smells much better than the original, it has more warmth and is comforting

I dont know why i sensed vanilla but i did

it is nice

test before purchase

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a shape shifter on my skin LOL i have tryed this so many times , and everytime i find somthing different.
-I will start to say that this is more citrusy fresh then the ricci ricci. They are similar but this is more fun and girly whit the citrusy twist. I know It is also the Ginger that gives this fealing off Citrus. And it is lovely. almost like a citron lollipop.
the rose and tuberose is mixed whit a gental hand. nice and inofensivee.The rhubarb note is Nice and sharp.not to much , just enjoyable (the ginger i can understand can be abit to much for some, but i love it)Rasberry. hm.. well a tiny bit if i put my heart to it,
This for shure is a energy boster to me , can imagin a sleepy morning putting this one and bam.. smile one the face and fresh and ready for a new day. ( i think i need a whole bottle of this one to)Loveble stuff. and last for a good wild ,

kiwiana
kiwiana

I'm a sucker for packaging, I can only describe the scent as silky. It doesn't hit you in the face I really have to inhale it because it is so subtle at first then you pick up the peach and ginger. I don't want to use too much of it only because it's such a small bottle. Anyways this has to go on my favourite list because I can wear it to work without overwhelming my colleagues.

Bungik
Bungik

...Smelled like something from my childhood. I don't remember what it exactly was, maybe some strawberry, or cherry lollipop. However this fragrance is pretty, sweet and a bit larky, perfect for a young woman. :)

fintiflushka
fintiflushka

I sniffed it last week, it's a very harizmatic and light perfume, with red smell like the colour of a bottle. But why do they mark it as a limited edition? It might have been a great version for a long time.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

One of the few perfumes where I can pick out most of the notes. Starts out fruity (like many other perfumes in this collection). A few seconds later I can detect the spiciness coming from the ginger. Tbe ginger is too much IMO. The middle stage is absolutely awesome. Tuberose is not too much and is well blended with rose. The result is a delicate, soft and feminine composition. In that respect it is quite different from Nina which remains sickening fruity throughout. This is indeed similar Ricci Ricci though not as sweet and a bit more spicy.

Lillibet
Lillibet

Dancing Ribbons is very similar to Ricci Ricci, (although fresher/lighter and not as long lasting), and Nina elixir. Same middle and base notes of rose, patchouli and sandalwood.. it works well for summer if you dont want to be too floral. . It can also be layered with the Ricci Ricci body lotion. It smells delicious, and fruity and subtle. .. a bit different to my usual floral perfumes, so i am getting accustomed to it. Trying to become more grown up.. A big plus is the lovely bottle, unique and feminine..

Kaleidora
Kaleidora

"Ricci Ricci" is my signature scent, and I'm
very curious about "Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon." However, it hasn't arrived here in Sweden where
I live, and the only one I found on eBay doesn't
ship to Sweden.
Does anyone have a sample of it that I could buy,
or do you know of any Internet stores that sell it
and could ship it here?
Please send me a message if so to my e-mail:
Kaleidora@gmail.com - thanks!

Liina
Liina

This is some heavy stuff. I sprayed it on my arm in the shop. At home I took a shower and it's still there. Well... the base notes are still on my arm. Heavy patchouli.
Dancing Ribbon is a fascinating name and the scent is somewhat fascinating but it's also not original at all. It smells like something I've smelled before. But I love the rhubarb note which balances the ginger perfectly. But still I wouldn't buy it.

delphine67
delphine67

A fresher version of the regular fume. I think it will be nice on a young lady who prefers a fresher version of Ricci ricci. The ginger makes it fresher then the original

freehugsx3
freehugsx3

A really floral fragrance with rose, but not overly rosy, it's balanced by the patchouli and lightened by the rasberry/rhubarb fragrances. Ginger adds some crisp to the heady rose.
It's quite a fresh scent, not too heavy, very subtle, but there - perfect for summer.
Dry down smells amazing, lasting power is pretty good, but it isn't really distinctive/attention grabbing, more understated, elegant and pretty - love it!

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

this perfume sounds really good and the bottle is so cute and pretty.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS PERFUME OFFICIALLY COMES OUT I REALLY WANT TO GET IT?

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

What a glorious bottle - tres chic! The notes sound interesting - definitely one to try and a lovely Chrissie present I think!

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon by Nina Ricci 3.94 out of 5 based on 166 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.