Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux Nina Ricci for women

Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux Nina Ricci for women
dislike

sour

Nina Ricci presents a limited edition – successor to her popular fragrance Ricci Ricci from 2009, which aims at fans and collectors named - Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux. Limited edition Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux depicts new aspects of personality from popular theme of Ricci Ricci.

Top notes of Ricci Ricci Reflects Mystereux offer rhubarb accords, a heart blooms with Centifolia rose and Belle de Nuit (Moonflower), while a base closes with a sensual and elegant patchouli trail. Femininity, sensuality and mystery reflect both in composition and in bottle design, memorable for mirror effect and purple nuance. The fragrance has been available since September 2011, as 80ml edp limited edition.

Rhuburb

Rose Datura

Patchouli

Ricci Ricci
Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon

Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux Fragrance Reviews

Not too crazy about that one, it is demure, muted almost, like it is waiting to take off, yet it doesn't!? It stays close to the skin, it has a certain warmth, but for me it isn't doing much. I liked Dancing Ribbon a lot more, it was more vibrant, more interesting. Reflets mystérieux is trying to be a smooth dangerous charmer, it doesn't get there in my opinion.

Tajo
Tajo

Warm notes to brighten up your day! I can definitely smell the rhubarb and it's quite a sweet change to the perfume that I usually wear. It's a keeper!

tvu
tvu

Warmth, rich, beautiful perfume. I can definitely detect sour rubarb that has been slow cooked with candied green apple, then drizzle on top with some peppery floral sweeten syrup. Not too sweet, not too loud, just the right amount of ingredients that make this perfume smell special. Ones will recognized it's the same family DNA as the original Ricci Ricci, yet this is more linear.
This is a beautiful perfume for the winter months, I bought this as an early X'mas gift to myself...lol... i wouldn't be giving it away :)

Hayven
Hayven

I don't have much to say about this perfume--it's basically a softer version of Dancing Ribbon. It doesn't make much sense to own both unless you are a flanker collector. It is a gorgeous bottle with the packaging to match though.

For anyone trying to buy it online, some sites list it as "Reflects", not "Reflets". The box does say "Reflets" though.

smellME
smellME

Got to try this and I say its well done making such an intetesting, different and deep scent from only 4 notes. I am sure there must be more, not listed.
Starts with fresh, not sour rhubarb and then rather qiuckly morphs into a rose patchoulie combo. Dry, warm, spicy. Its an interesting one I will remember til winter is here. It smells classy and maybe for a more mature woman. It´s not a flowerbomb or fantasy. It is more held back and linear,
Sophisticated - the word I am looking for...

HelenFlowerz
HelenFlowerz

The bottle is awesome and the perfume as well! Very good longevity. I feel rhuburb and patchouli, very interesting combination. Will be the best in winter!

magicxs
magicxs

today i bought wow crazy i really love it

strawberry
strawberry

Hello Lil Mju !

Living in Sweden and I wonder exactly the some you do. Where is it? The only information is on Fragrantica.

Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux by Nina Ricci 3.58 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ricci Ricci Reflets Mysterieux by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Thierry Mugler Alien Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Calvin Klein Euphoria Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Hugo Boss Deep Red Nina Ricci Nina Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Dior Dior Addict Thierry Mugler Innocent Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Nina Ricci Le Paradis de Nina Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue