Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love Fury Nine West for women

Love Fury Nine West for women
dislike

Love Fury is created in collaboration with Inter Parfums Inc., in charge of manufacturing and distributing the fragrance. Noses behind the fragrance were Firmenich perfumers. The fragrance opens with Rose Bud FirNat, mimosa absolute, mandarin and red berries pulp. This floral-fruity story continues in rhythm of Tiare Tahiti NaturePrint, Jasmine Samback FirAbs and sandalwood in a heart. A base awaits us with opulent aromas of orris flower, musk, precious wood and amber.

The bottle also carries the unique stamp of Nine West – their signature mark – stiletto high heel. A black heel-shaped cap ‘pierces’ the flacon and slips into its juice. To depict the romantic side of the brand, perfume liquid is in pale pink color.

The fragrance is available as eau de parfum in three sizes — a 0.3oz. (9ml) rollerball, a 1.7oz. (50 ml) and a 3.4oz. (100ml), accompanied with scented product – 6 oz. body lotion.

Available from January 2012.

Mandarin Orange Rose Mimosa Red Berries

Jasmine Sandalwood Tiare Flower

iris Woodsy Notes Amber Musk

Curve Appeal for Women
Flowerbomb

Love Fury Fragrance Reviews

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

Purchased a 1.7 oz bottle from Marshall's for $7.99. Glad I did not pay more for it. I had high hopes for this fragrance when I heard others comparing it to the original Jimmy Choo. If Jimmy Choo is as faint and non-existent on the skin as Love Fury, than I prefer to just save my money for something more intense and longer lasting. The scent would be nice if only I could smell it long enough on my skin. I have to literally put my nose to my skin to smell anything, even then, the scent is extremely faint and poor to the point where it's non-existent. I do not plan on re-purchasing.

Saneko
Saneko

I'm in love with this perfume, is really powdery and soft. So feminine and delicate. Ideal for a day of summer when you just want to relax and enjoy the sun. It last for about 4 hours which I find really great for the price. Definitely make you stand out... so in love!!!

beautyhustler
beautyhustler

I bought this as a blind buy at marshals for$9. It smells like a cross between flower bomb and jimmy choo. A bit harsh at first blush but dry down is just ok. nothing special.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Tried this one on my wrist today at Kohls, and it smelled wonderful, but for some odd reason when I smell it I think of holiday time. Don't know why. But then the scent completely disappeared off my wrist within 2 hours. I like perfumes that last on skin, so I guess I won't purchase this one.

mary.dinoface
mary.dinoface

I found the whole set of this a marshals for $19! I smelled it and I was lime yes! I was looking for a good signture scent and I found it!

perfumeglam87

So soft and gentle.
The smell didnt last.

Surabhi
Surabhi

Very surprisingly I did not catch any note of musk in it. I got the first note of vanilla and as time passed it smelt like cake on my skin, too sweet and not at all in a nice way. Perhaps it is just me but I am never buying this again.

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

Found this at Ross today for $14.99 and came with 100ml bottle, 15 ml bottle and 100 ml lotion.

The price was amzing and I also have a nice box to send people gifts in ;)

I was really surprised when I took this out of the box aftter buying it.

I could smell it faintly through the plastic at the store and thought it smelled good.

I do not know why people say the lasting power is poor, because I put it on at 10:30 this morning and its been 9 hours since and I can still smell it well. If you have the lotion it helps the lengevity by a long shot.

It smells similar to the Jimmy Choo fragrances and is nice to wear on any normal day. I wouldn't wear this at night. It is pretty musky, but thats what I like about this scent. It's musky, a little sweet, and girly, perfect for the office or a normal day.

Not sure why all the heavy critisism here, but the bottle is drop dead gorgeous and all in all I think this smells really nice.

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

My ex-boyfriend loves the smell of Love Fury on me. It lasts a long time on my skin. It reminds me of a cheap version of Jimmy Choo. The tiare flower, red berries, and amber notes are very prominent on me. I paid full price for it at the time, and now I see that T.J. Maxx sells it.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

This does smell similar to Amour and the lasting power is pretty poor. I got it for $7.99 and can't complain for the price. Something nice to keep in the glove box, spray the car or myself without intoxicating those around me.

pravda48
pravda48

Sharp musk is the first thing that hits my nose. Something about the musk/wood/sandalwood/rose combo really drives my nose nuts.Liked it at first whiff, then quickly became bothered by it. Too sharp, and I detect very little fruitiness. Its placement in 'fruity floral' category surprised me; I put it in 'chypre floral' instantly!

Scentsation@wgp
Scentsation@wgp

I have no problem with the staying power. I sprayed it on last night around 8 pm. I'm about to jump in the shower 14 hours later, I can still smell it. Soft, warm, sweet, very feminine, and rather lovely.

jmbmars
jmbmars

Came across Love Fury today at Marshall's. 3.4 oz. EDP for $9.99 regular price. This smells quite similar to Adrienne Vittadini Amore. You can barely smell the wood or floral notes. I get mostly fruit. It is very light and does not last long , but for the price, one can't complain.

emweber
emweber

This perfume is fine for ordinary daily use, but it's nothing special. It doesn't last long at all, and it's honestly pretty boring. It's not offensive, though, so it would be good if you're easing into perfumes or work closely with lots of people. I bought it in a gift set on sale, but I wouldn't buy it again, and I DEFINITELY wouldn't buy it at full price.

to me it's woody and rough, floral, but kind of sharp. it settles and has soft to moderate projection, leaning more on the soft side. lasting time is a short 2 hrs. the bottle is actually quite nice. i don't find it tacky and it's easy to hold. with all it's mashups, i find something likable about it and i will be wearing it this spring.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Another umpteenth version in the Euphoria class, but sparklier like Ode a l'amour by Yves Rocher. The "heel" cap is tacky, so I added a different one.

Update: I now see the Jimmy Choo thing. I also smell Light Blue in the drydown, this is what they put in the following Love Fury Kiss.

Ladymom59
Ladymom59

I like the smell, like the presentation, but that is all: goes away from me really fast.

Dull, dull, dull. This leaves no impression on me other than "it's perfume". I suppose it would make a good office scent, but you could just go on amazon and get something from Alfred Sung for a better price. His stuff smells fresher as well.

papergurl
papergurl

Came across a 1oz bottle at Marshall's today while questing for a rose fragrance for some Valentine "scenting". $15.00 on clearance and pleased, definitely smells "brighter" with my chemistry, nothing to write home about, but a nice office scent with about a 3 hour duration. It isn't cloying and there's some mimosa and other non-descript floral undertone. Pleasant scent and pretty little bottle. It doesn't smell too "young" or sharp. Mimosa can be a tricky addition. Even though there is iris and sandalwood, I don't get much "soap". Worth the buy at a discount, save your retail dollars for a later date. Not a bad effort for their first fragrance. I had a successful field trip and also got Tea Rose for $5.99/oz and a Moschino Glamour set for $25. I am stocked up and grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Happy Valentine's Day to me.

I tried it and really nothing special, I can hardly remember what it smells like!? Another fruity scent, on a musky base, nothing new, I agree not worth the price tag. Very forgettable.

rhafh117
rhafh117

I'm wearing it right now and its my first time. Thank God i only have a sample of it cause i really don't like it! It smells kind of old and manly to me... I still have 3 and a half sample of it... i'll keep it anyway...

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Smells like a super lighter version of fantasy by Britney with more powder and more fruit. Smells very femenine and delicate. Sillage seemed above average for the first hour or so. It's got a universal appeal anyone can wear this. Would like to try it again to see if anything new develops.

susangross
susangross

Smells first sweet and powdery with a touch of spice, then softens to a spicer scent..smelled very familiar and realized it is reminiscent of the 70's Opium fragrance (which was much heavier...nice but definitely a more mature fragrance.....

londonhermit
londonhermit

The perfume ladies put this one me at Macy's. It reminds me of Halle Berry's "Halle". They both share the amber, mimose, musk and sandalwood notes that were very prevalent on me. The Love Fury has a more soapy smell on the dry down on my skin. On the tester card I could pick up more of the mimose I think and a soft floral note. It's not worth the $55 dollars they're charging. If you can't get your hands on the Halle Berry and just love this go for it.

Roma27
Roma27

Got a couple of samples today thanx to a very generous sales assistant. Well this immediately reminded me of a cherry flavoured sherbet I used to love as a kid that use to turn my mouth blood red Lol! It is sweet to my nose but not overly so, the sandalwood evens it out fairly well. At first I thought it was way to ordinary a fume but glad I waited for the lovely way it settled into a woody dry down. I think it's decent enough for an everyday work perfume. I doubt it would attract raving comments from those passing by, more of a skin scent. Not too shabby for a first perfume from Nine West.

misstierra05
misstierra05

I sampled this scent today, it did settle to a nice wearable scent on me but nothing spectacular....it reminds me of something that has been around for a while, not sure exactly. I think this is more of an office or evening scent...I will not be purchasing.

Xoloitzcuintli
Xoloitzcuintli

Why are people just bashing this fragrance I'm not a fan of it either but this good for ladies at the office or just a casual day. Really it's not that bad yes it's light but I'd rather it be light than heavy!

nush imogen
nush imogen

I agree with the review below that says that this perfume smells like Jimmy Choo's signature one, it's just a little less sweet (which i like). To me this is a little boring, reminds me of million things but doesnt have enough of its own character, too musky as well. Disappointment.

Whit
Whit

I smelled this the other day. It's ok, but it didn't have any "WOW!" factor for me. It would be a nice frag for the office, as I don't think it would be offensive to others. And yes, it is very light; no staying power at all. I can't describe what it smelled like, because to my nose, it was very airy; almost like nothing at all. Too bad, because with a name like "Love Fury", I was expecting something sexy and loud. Oh well....

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

Kinda smell like jimmy choo jimmy choo..

btheo138
btheo138

Got a sample today and it's been on me for about an hour. It doesn't smell terrible but it's not anything to write home about either. It has a scent that's floral but not particulary youthful, at least on me. This may be geared towards a more mature crowd.

twillocks
twillocks

I got my sample yesterday and I love this. Ordering a large bottle today. Can't wait to get it. I keep sniffing my wrist. . . oh it smells so good.

rebecca.a.bowyer
rebecca.a.bowyer

On the fragrance strip it smells like sawdust and overripe fruit. Mostly sawdust.

Jannochka
Jannochka

Has anyone tried this EDP already? I've tried it today. It's a very nice floral/fruity scent, not to heavy and not too sweet. 2 hours later I still smell nice, more fruity than floral scent. The bottle looks just gorgeous. I was so tempted to get it right after I spritzed it on my hand at the store and I am glad I did not. I still think its a beautiful scent. Fruity/floral lovers will surely love this one.

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

This sounded so interesting, and the bottle is to die for, but the perfume is truly nothing special. It's pretty, and it's reasonably priced for a department store scent, but that's the most I can say about it.

Cindykaul
Cindykaul

the concept of this bottle design is very creativity , however it rewind me a bit similarity of the cartier LBDD ….. .. to be honest, I don’t have any desire to try on because …. I’m don’t expecting the formula will be speculator ,, .. sorry guys..

Love Fury by Nine West 3.08 out of 5 based on 125 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nine West Love Fury fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nine West Love Fury, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Fury by Nine West. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Fury by Nine West represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.