Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love Fury Kiss Nine West for women

Love Fury Kiss Nine West for women
dislike

tropical
Love Fury Kiss Nine West for women Pictures Love Fury Kiss Nine West for women Pictures Love Fury Kiss Nine West for women Pictures

Nine West launched its first perfume Love Fury in January 2012. In the spring of 2013 the debut is joined by its new adaptation called Love Fury Kiss. The new flanker promises a fun, playful and flirtatious scent.

This exotic floral-fruity mixture begins with juicy fruity notes of mandarin, lychee and Granny Smith apple. White jasmine petals and honeysuckle emerge before the base of amber wood and transparent musk.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Mandarin Orange Litchi Granny Smith apple

Jasmine Honeysuckle

Amber Woody Notes Musk

Apple Bottoms by Nelly

Love Fury Kiss Fragrance Reviews

wootsunnies
wootsunnies

This was a blind buy that I somewhat regret. It's not that I dislike the smell - I can not even smell it AT ALL. My perfume from the morning had mostly worn off by the afternoon so I figured I would try this one for the first time before going out again. I could barely even smell my perfume from earlier, and it was still more noticeable than this one. Hopefully I just got a bad bottle or something, but be sure to try before you buy if you decide you are interested in this.

kerpathy
kerpathy

I bought this blind from TJ Maxx -- got the smallest size because the packaging was much girlier than what I usually like in a perfume (not a big fan of fruity, sugary scents, plus my skin chemistry somehow turns even spicy woods into sweet candy on me if I'm unlucky), but the price was too good to resist.

First spray was awful. Headachey synthetic florals with a weird backsplash of fruit. I hated it for the first half hour and would have washed it off it I hadn't been away from home at the time.

Good thing I was, though, because after that first nasty half hour it settled beautifully into almost an exact dupe of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue on me! The sillage is actually a little stronger than Light Blue, although this is actually a negative for me (I like to wear my perfume close to my skin). If you don't mind that and like Light Blue, though, this perfume basically dries down into it. There might be a little bit more emphasis on the citrus over time, but after six hours it was still wearing smoothly with that kind of day-in-the-sun, beachy smell.

Obviously everyone's skin chemistry is not the same, but TJ Maxx often has small bottles of it for less than $10, so it's definitely worth a try! Do spray it well before leaving the house, though, to avoid that initial synthetic burst. I'm a surprise fan!

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

Just bought this at TJ Maxx for $8 (1.7oz). Since it was a blind buy I was very happy with my purchase. It smells very fruity and fresh. This definately reminds me of Apple Bottoms by Nelly... if you like it you will definately like Love Fury Kiss. This does smell a little "young" to me, but I think I can pull it off; I'm 27.

camiyoko
camiyoko

I bought this blind at Marshall's (1oz @$6) along w/an Ed Hardy scent (purely because of the "pink" on the box). Originally this was to be a small gift for a coworker who likes "teenage" scents. I assumed that this was gonna be a teenage sweet dream since the packaging had pink accents(pink=sugar right?). Anyway, after looking up the deets about the Ed Hardy (Very young smell) I decided to go with that and return this. However when I went to return it, I found a open box so I tried it on my hand I must say...I like the smell of this. A few hours after my test spritz it had really faded but it still smelled pretty good so for only 6 bucks I decided to keep it as a general fragrance. My Boyfriend also really liked it and asked me what it was. He said it smelled familiar and brought back good memories and that he just didn't know why.

To me it is the epitome of a citrus fruity floral as the 2 blend together nicely. You can really smell the orange and honeysuckle maybe a little Jasmine (I am no expert by any means). Sometimes I get more flower other more fruit but its balanced well. This is coming from a person who hates to walk around reeking of fruit punch and sugared berries. Overly fruity scents have always reminded me of HS locker rooms full of girls dosing themselves with the latest fruity concoction from B&BW or the drugstore so I have always steered clear personally while admonishing my friends who went to heavy on the saccharine scents(bleech). While somewhat generic I don't see why so many have said that it was fruity. On me it is not (nor on my coworker that sampled it). I would describe it as light, fresh and both fruity and flowery. Its just smells clean and happy...youthful even but not necessarily young. I read that it fades fast and initially it did but on me it lasts about 5-6 hours with a few strategic sprays.

For the price I would recommend it to anyone who like fresh scents that are some somewhat fruity but not overly so. It is a very girly, casual, if not somewhat familiar scent you can wear to the office, running errands or lounging on the weekend. Nothing special but still worth a try.

Pinkerpearl
Pinkerpearl

Light fruity (cheap smelling) younger women's scent. Classy? NO Cute? Maybe but at 50 I don't want a cute scent. Those days are long gone lol I prefer class and sophistication. Giving this away.

amy1983
amy1983

I find this soft and powdery. This is soft fruit punch,and floral. Unfortunatly though,this wears so close to the skin,that I have to spray my entire arms to smell it.
This reminds me of a perfume you would smell on a perfume insert in a magazine.
The best thing about this is the bottle. The cap is a pink heel which extends into the bottle.
All in all,it's classy.

dmaw
dmaw

Agree. Light and fruity. Best for teens.

celebrity89
celebrity89

If you're making a blind purchase like I did, here's the scoop. It really is a blend of J.S. Fancy You and a little Love and Glamour. Very light, but ideal for summer or the gym ect.. The only problem is that it has that rubbing alchohol thing going on like Light Blue and all it's knock-offs, Fancy You, Soul to Soul included.

Update: Close to V.S. Bombshell.
I have a new scent category, FIZZY!
New Update: I can't believe how much this is like the expensive Versace Bright Crystal Absolu.

nataliebf
nataliebf

This was blind purchase from Marshall's (1.7 oz) for $7.99. For the price, I really can't complain. It's definitely fruity which is not my preference when it comes to perfume. The sillage is not great either but I wasn't expecting a perfume miracle at this low price. If you are into light fruity scents grab it...if not I would skip this one and put the money towards something a little more "grown and sexy" ;-)

Update: I gave this to my sister-in-law and she loves it! She says it reminds her of a Victoria Secret spray she has.

Love Fury Kiss by Nine West 3.32 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nine West Love Fury Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nine West Love Fury Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Fury Kiss by Nine West. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Fury Kiss by Nine West represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.