Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Nivea Eau de Toilette Nivea for women and men

Nivea Eau de Toilette Nivea for women and men
dislike

Nivea Eau de Toilette Nivea for women and men Pictures Nivea Eau de Toilette Nivea for women and men Pictures

One of the best known companies for skin care, Nivea, launches Nivea is Eau de Toilette in October 2015. This is not the first edition of this fragrance; there is a 2011 version as well. Nivea is a scent of freshness, cleanliness and care, or the scent of most famous cream in the world.

The composition opens with citrusy and clean notes of bergamot, mandarin and lavender. The heart is a bouquet of lily of the valley, rose, freesia and ylang-ylang. Woody shades of sandalwood wrap the base together with powdery accords. The creation is signed by Isabelle Abram.

It is available as 30 ml Eau de Toilette in a round, white and opaque bottle.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lavender

Fleur Defendue

Nivea Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

rosymusk
rosymusk

what an unfortunate encounter...I wish it were the Nivea smell, but sigh, it's neither the old blue one nor the newer white one.

I don't know what note is coming off like rotten flowers and tomato in here.

it's mostly an extremely sharp and metallic smell (lavender + citrus) with some none sweet powder.

I'm not sure since the Nivea company have launched a perfume it is supposed to smell exactly like their hand cream, but just for the heads up, if you're looking for the nivea smell this is not it; Narciso Rodriguez Essence however smells just like Nivea.

Germany
Germany

I have had this for some time and never bothered to review it. I do love it and I wear it often to bed and first thing in the morning. Makes me feel fresh and clean and brings back childhood memories , makes me feel safe ,secure and loved. It's the only cream my mom ever used on us and I used it until I moved to Canada. Here it was slightly different and I stopped buying it. , the odd time I bought a tin while on vacation in Germany.
This fragrance is pure pleasure to me. I love the smell of Nivea cream and this is very very similar if not the same. Since everyone knows the smell of the cream there is no need to write a long review other than it's a great job they have done with this perfume. I went to Berlin past summer and they had a whole Nivea Store !!! Was amazing , wanted to get several things but my families interest wasn't as keen as mine and I didn't want to stay in line.
Love the powdery clean creamy smell with a powdery lavender opening. So innocent and lovely !

Rose of Qateef
Rose of Qateef

I smelled this at the Nivea store "Nivea Haus" on Unter Den Linden street in Berlin.
it is nice but it doesn't smell like the Nivea cream... It starts off quite lovely, creamy & soft, but i just didn't like the drydown much... So I endded up buying one of their spray deodorants that says "fresh natural" on the bottle. I use this deodorant as a body spray & it smells exactly like Nivea cream :)

mots
mots

Straight up nivea

Exactly like a big tub of nivea

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

My little Fragrantica Friend has spoiled me in sending a sample of Nivea, ;) you know who who are so THANK YOU!!. I wish more companies would strive & have the initiative...gamble even like Nivea to bottle a cream. It has worked wonders as i can now hydrate my skin & nose with little top ups. A beautiful clean floral fragrance with a dusting of powder with all that comforting creaminess goodness from the cream. Who would of thought back in 1911 by Dr. Oskar Troplowitz that in over a 100 odd years you can actually spray the lotion. Genius!!

MonsoonMemories
MonsoonMemories

NIVEA.
You have provided so much comfort, solace and healing when nothing else in my life was good or constant.
Now, you are a fragrance that embodies every quality in me: purity, beauty, simplicity, softness, perfection.
And just like me, you are rare, inaccessible, nearly impossible to acquire; and like all things too good to be true, cannot possibly last long enough.
You will accompany the shelf in my armoire which holds my entire Nivea collection: blue tin crèmes, soft cream, lotions, deodorants, scrubs, cleansing milk, toners, crème soaps, body milk, massaging oil and every other Nivea product imaginable.

N: Niceness in a cruel world.
I: Icing on my parched skin.
V: Very clean, Very subtle, Very personal.
E: Everlasting creamy contentment.
A: Always there for me. After bath caring.

perfumesamplesanddecants
perfumesamplesanddecants

comforting, powdery, pretty fragrance that we really enjoy wearing. wear it throughout the day and or at night to bed. truly a joy to wear...

jellybeantree

I have never got my hands on this and I go to Germany quite often . Which stores in Germany sell this ?

They did a good job as it smells quite like the Nivea cream, it is a bit hard to describe, it is fresh, and creamy, a bit aromatic, makes me think of Burberry Brit Rhythm a bit...it is floral enough and very casual, like it doesnt smell great to my nose, nor does it smell expensive, and not so much like the cream as time passes by...overall I like it, but it isnt a love..it doesnt develop, but in truth it reminds me of my childhood, for us who grew up in the 70ties Nivea cream is a staple!! It is an unforgettable scent, and this scent is real close to it!!

alias222
alias222

I finally got my hands on this beauty, and all I can say is - exactly what I expected!
Not to go into details describing top, middle or base notes (since I can't seem to pinpoint any in particular anyway), I'll just keep this review simple and say that after the inital spray it smells like Nivea body lotion, and later more like Nivea cream (blue tin). I have no idea how they managed to acomplish that, but I'm sooo happy it worked, since the scent of nivea products in general is amazing - clean, powdery and inoffensive. It's associated with beauty, health and tenderness throughout the world.
That said, my only objection goes to its longevity and sillage (both poor), but that's how it usually is with the perfect ones, isn't it?

Musume

I finally got it and my verdict is that at first it smells like Nivea Soft, not very much like Nivea Creme, then it settles and yeah, you can finally get the classical Nivea creme smell, so pure and clean. I've paid 45 euro for a bottle of 30ml, and I don't think I'm gonna repurchase as it's so short-lived on my skin, no more than 30 minutes. But hey I had to try it.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is a clean easy to wear fresh floral fragrance. Opens with refreshing citrus but definitely not the citric scents in men's colognes or aftershaves. It's just a sweet orange smell. Then it gets into the floral heart of which the freesia and lavender are the real stars. I totally smell the lavender and it's familiar aromatic scent but it's also got the other flowers around it. Lily of the valley also stands out. As the flowers fade, they turn into powder and leave behind a sweet scented cloud. It's a beautiful dry down and I found it to be very relaxing and soothing. This is probably the type of fragrance one wears just after a shower and right before BED to wear to bed. It's like aroma therapy. It just makes me feel very good and very sleepy. And thank God it does not smell the least bit like Nivea skin cream. It does however have that same type of purification thing going on. Very nice.

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

@ZELJO:

Apparently this is being sold only (at less, for the present) in Germany and Austria.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

I modeled for Nivea hand and skin products and I wondered would they dare make this fragrance smell like the Nivea that you wear on your skin as ointment? This is a lovely soothing therapeutic scent to wear to bed. The lavender is soft and yet aromatic enough for you to enjoy it. The citrus is fresh ahd sweet. The floral notes include rose and lily of the valley. This smells of soft subtle flowers and they're not heavy at all. It turns into powder as well. Very powdery and feminine almost exactly like body powder. It lasts a decent amount of time, 5, 6 hours and it's adequate as a day to day casual scent. This is also good for work and office environments. Subtle sweet skin scent and lovely powder.

ken.z008
ken.z008

This is a fresh, comforting, classic Nivea scent. Its creamy, milky, and slightly floral. The downside is its longevity. If you want the scent of Nivea but stronger and lasting, try Oscar de la Renta Santo Domingo. The feminine sheerness, powdery but creamy undertone is present for the entire day.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Nivea EDT does indeed smell like the classic blue nivea but only for the first 30-50 minutes. It smells very similar to the Nivea deodorants too. Unfortunately it has approximately the same longevity and projection too. To bring out the powdery notes and extend the longevity I tend to layer it with Soavissima. Such a shame it does not last longer or project more. It is a very wearable and comforting scent, the presentation is lovely too. Costwise, if you can get hold of it (got mine from amazon.de), I guess it is quite pricey for what it is, I wonder how much one is paying for the brand name?

katja blue
katja blue

I got it on Ebay. It is beautiful, smells just like the cream.

The_Entity
The_Entity

Smells good just like the cream itself, shame it doesnt last too long on me

gio
gio

Waiting 4 men edition!!I like all Nivea's for men scents...shaving cream,deodorants,after shave...

Cheap concept!? Not really, there are people who will enjoy it, as the Nivea cream believe it or not is a staple of the sixties, one of those products that everybody knows...I used it, I liked it..so a perfume derived from it might actually be pleasant..
This is about smelling pleasant, rather than obscure intellect gibberish I may add.

Smellyfaerie
Smellyfaerie

Nivea EDT, as it is supposed to, smells exactly like Nivea Creme (yes, the blue tin one, at least in the German formulation, which is the one I'm used to). A comfort scent for me, who grew up being slathered with this white magic potion after each rash, scab, sunburn, insect bite, blemish, you know the drill...

It's hard to describe how it smells to someone who doesn't know Nivea Creme (but seriously, I would love to meet this person, it would be like meeting someone from another planet). It's been in my life for so long that I never gave too much thought to which notes it would contain (thanks, Fragrantica for the pyramid, BTW). For the ones who know the cream, it requires no further description.

The bottle and packaging design are exquisite IMO. The bottle comes inside a totally white tin, that comes inside a navy blue box. This tin is lined inside with navy blue velour, and there is where you find the bottle, again, Nivea-Creme-White.

The sillage is pretty good, in my opinion, and the longevity is average for an EDT. Could be a little better at this price range, but sometimes we have to deal with a sub-optimal longevity when looking for a very specific fragrance. For the ones who are looking for "what smells like Nivea Creme?", search no more, this is the real deal.

At the moment, Nivea EDT is only available at the Nivea Spas and Online Store. Unfortunately, not shipping outside Germany currently, but who knows if they change their policy if the demand gets too big. I've had previous contacts with their CS in the past, regarding other product issues, and they were always very helpful.

The price is 24€ for 30ml. As far as I know, this is the only size and concentration available at this point. A tip for anyone who is planning to order online is subscribing to their newsletter first (you will probably receive a discount code for your first purchase).

machinebeing
machinebeing

I have always wanted to smell like the Nivea cream, which is fresh, clean and soft. The top note is quite similar to the blue tin Nivea cream with citrus and lavener. But, soon it becomes more powdery than the original cream.

The fragrance is not complicated or luxurious. But it is still pleasant and clean. It is very powdery but it does not smell like baby powder, but more like ladies' makeup powder. Its powdery note somehow reminds me of White Musk by The Body Shop or Jovan.

It is good for all seasons and occasions including office use and sports training. Its subtle fragrance won't bother anyone.

The bottle looks like plastic, but it is opaque glass.

I hope that the top note lasts longer, but it lasts only a few minutes and turns into a powdery note. Overall longevity is weak to moderate. On skin, it lasts 1-2 hours, but on clothes, it lasts over 4-5 hours.

It is fun to use and I am satisfied that the fragrance is close enough to the blue tin Nivea cream.

Chocolatte25
Chocolatte25

I first sprayed the perfume on my skin , and it smelled like the original cream from nivea. Creamy, thick buttery smell with the light cleany freshness which makes you feel freshly showered and creamed. In my opinion it's 100% NIVEA smell. After a while, the typical smell turn a little bit different, in a warmer but still clean smell like when the cream is absorbed from skin.

I think the lasting power is about three /four hours on the skin. There is need to fresh up during the day. But i has a quite good lasting power on clothes.

The first time i wore this i was permanently asked by my colleagues , which Nivea cream has such a strong smell , before I told them it' s not the cream i am wearing.

I think for all the Nivea cream lovers this perume is a must buy

CastoR&Pollux
CastoR&Pollux

bought this one today - just like a dream -

faramarz
faramarz

Nivea... just say the word n you dont need any kind of advertisements anymore! tons of sweet memories that came out of that simple blue tins will do it for you! :)

ChouliGaloria
ChouliGaloria

Lucky German lassies! We probably won't even see it in the USA. Boo hoo.

icecube
icecube

Cost 24 euro - will be sold in Germany in October and maybe later in the year in Austria.
A pitty the dont sell it in the whole of Europe or Worldvide.

jellybeantree

I live on the border of Germany , I will go and investigate !

Musume

I've read in the Allure magazine that Nivea edt is going to be released only in Germany...sigh.

peferrarine
peferrarine

This site should have an 'i need it' button, right next to the 'i want it', cause that's what i feel about this fragrance.

Like everyone else here, i'm hoping this smells like Nivea body cream, also hoping it makes its way to Brazil.

hunterblu
hunterblu

Yes yes yes! Brilliant...I had no idea that I even wanted this until I read this announcement but I am so excited. Now I am just hoping that it actual smells like the classic blue tin Nivea and is priced reasonably and available here in the states.

To the top of my "To Try" list although it will probably end up being a blind buy!

Beaufort
Beaufort

WoW ! I'm really excited about this . I am addicted to the fragrance used in the original cream which was also replicated in the shower gels which came out a few years ago. Now I'm praying that the perfume will be an identical copy of the fragrance used in the cream ??!!

rd115leo
rd115leo

Anyone know where this can be bought if one is located in the UK? Google search turns up nada.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nivea Nivea Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nivea Nivea Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nivea Eau de Toilette by Nivea. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nivea Eau de Toilette by Nivea represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.