Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Anonimo Veneziano Nobile 1942 for women

Anonimo Veneziano Nobile 1942 for women
dislike

Anonimo Veneziano Nobile 1942 for women Pictures Anonimo Veneziano Nobile 1942 for women Pictures Anonimo Veneziano Nobile 1942 for women Pictures

ANONIMO VENEZIANO is the quintessence of womanliness - its mystery, its alluring ineffability. Its scent notes are tailored as to create a magnificent though delicate score. A real masterpiece of equilibrium between naivety and sophistication. It has no name - it is just time, place and dream. Anonimo Veneziano was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Duchene.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lotus Rose

French labdanum Sandalwood Patchouli Vanille

Marquetry
Intriga No2

Anonimo Veneziano Fragrance Reviews

SuzySchnabel

GRAF, thanks for the tip... It costs $12 on the bay...

GRAF

Whoever likes the Anonimo Veneziano Nobile 1942, must try the Intriga No2 Dzintars for women. They have different openings but almost the same with many similarities dry out process. The price for the Dzintars is 4.5 US dollars for 15 ml of concentrated perfume.

SuzySchnabel

Oh my, tested this on 2 different days : Masterpiece. Completely original, not too opulent for me, right sweetness and flowers, wonderfull sensation, never 'too much' , has a peppery note or aroma I can't analyse which keeps it interesting.
BTW: This is no oriental, but as listed here a flower-aromatic IS the best description.

Ten days later: Samples almost finished and will order a bottle !
This happened : The weather's hot now and I realised that this IS Venice ( My hometown) the most perfect jasmin aquatic and I'm transported....... to my Venice.
Softly lingering and never annoying.

GRAF

This is not a review but a comment about this fragrance. I am a man (not gay) and I bought this today as the seller told me that it can be worn by men too. If anyone likes this masterpiece, just try the Le Peche Homme Eisenberg for men or the Antaeus Chanel for men to see the similarity. Recommendations for any woman who want to find something like this scent.

SuzySchnabel

Tomorrow I pick up my samples, just to say that Anonimo Veneziano is a classic Italian love-movie ( think Love Story..) of 70s..of enormous succes, women saw it many timmes, with a 'heartbreaking'music-score, we had the lp..la gondola e il deserto Venezian ...empty city in cold.( ambience..Curious about smell)

oktober
oktober

It's like an eau fraiche version of the -just as big and bold- Yves Saint Laurent "Y". I never smelt a perfume that gets so close.

It's very good and classy. A perfume you are ashamed to put on if you wear jeans and such, you need elegant clothes for this perfume.

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens with sweet notes of bergamot and jasmine. Then the ylang becomes stronger. Then, coumarin and aldehydes, despite not listed in the notes. The scent is gentle and floral at this point, combined with delicate lotus. Now rose starts to appear combined with soft woody notes. The drydown continues to be very floral, on a soft woody sweet vanilla base with a hint of powder and a strong rose. A bit soapy, too.

Sillage and longevity are moderate.

Lovely flower scent, love the ylang. Very feminine scent. Beautifully done, so delicate. I love it, but not sure when I would wear this. This perfume is suitable for long dresses, fancy jewelry and flower bouquets. Only thing I don't like is the soapiness.

spidola
spidola

AMAZING perfume! It makes me close my eyes and inhale deeply - like in exstasy!
That said, I try to describe what I’m detecting. It’s deep, resinous, smoky and super sensual upon from the opening…a bit sweet but not too much, a bit spicy, but not too much – labdanum, ylang-ylang, juiciness of orange, dry sandalwood and earthy patchouli... As time goes it becomes more dry and powdery. The orange disappears and the amber-sandalwood combo becomes dominant.
With its deepness it should be more suitable for night time, but I feel just perfect wearing it also with jeans, T-shirt and biker-boots…I cannot get enough of it. The silage is good and the longevity is excellent – 12 hours. Day after I can still detect its presence - different, some kind of luxury soap smell…I’m really happy to possess this mystic gem.
(Here has been mentioned some similarities between Bal a Versailles and AV…I confirm, they have the same vibe.)

Cassiano
Cassiano

A masquerade ball, a gondola ride, a mysterious woman...for where she goes, her perfume exudes. This is how the scenario unfolds in front of my eyes when I feel this fragrance, which was conceived to represent the balance between naivety and sophistication.

With output notes of bergamot, red Mandarin, Brazilian Orange and Jasmine; heart notes of Damask rose essence, Indian night jasmine, ylang-ylang and Lotus Flower; and base notes of patchouli, Indian sandalwood, Indonesian cistus and vanilla, this Eau de Parfum does not fear in mastering the environment. On the contrary, is powerful and exudes from the instant it reaches the skin.

Its fruity nuances camouflage among the flowers, among which the ylang-ylang shows why it is considered "the flower of flowers" (according to the Indonesian culture). Its sweet and sensual nuances dominate the evolution, opening little spaces for the jasmine and the Lotus flower. And after about 1 hour, the fragrance becomes less invasive and more calm and sensual, with a beautiful vanilla in the background.

For those who do not know much of the universe of niche fragrances, I can say that during some brief and ephemeral instants, I felt nuances that made me remember, vaguely, the perfume Dolce Vita, by Dior (1994).

A fragrance made to be worn in nights of mystery and seduction, in which future lovers meet for the first time, but their names are not revealed. Just the aroma stays in memory.

I've now worn Nobile 1942 ANONIMO VENEZIANO a couple of times and have been struck each time by what seemed initially (upon application) to be the similarity to Jean Desprez BAL A VERSAILLES. Big sillage, oriental, labdanum amber, patchouli, spiciness (from ylang?). ANONIMO actually seemed somewhat leathery and dark, though I do not know what would account for that in the above notes.

In a side-by-side comparison to BAL A VERSAILLES, I have to report that the cheap-o bargain-bin (tester for $11, yep) bottle of reformulated BAL A VERSAILLES edt won out against ANONIMO VENEZIANO, which seems sharper and less smooth. BAL A VERSAILLES has more of a golden amber quality and less stridency, for lack of a better word. In terms of sweetness and patchouli level, they are very similar, but I have to say that BAL A VERSAILLES seems to me like a better perfume.

Sorry nichies (not Nietzsche...)! I guess that when you reformulate a perfume that started out with 350 different essences, then even if only a fraction of those survive, it's still going to be a decent creation. I understand why people find ANONIMO VENEZIANO appealing--and I do not mean to suggest that I do not--but now that I've compared it side-by-side with BAL A VERSAILLES, I realize that I won't be adding a bottle to my collection. Why?

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

I have a sample of the Colonia Intensa which is beautiful liquid luxury with a rich, satiny feel--a glamorous floral enveloped in an exuberant light balsam.

I don't think I can add much more to the reviews already here, except concurrence in the quality, artistry and classic allure.

heidii
heidii

Im so happy this beautiful oriental perfume is finally added to the database! I have it for almost a year and its still one of my favourites.
It's a italian perfume to be exact, but it reminds me more of something from the middle-east.
Some compare it to coco, and i understand why, as they have many similar notes. But for me is coco much headier and sweeter. Because anonimo veneziano is more comforting to my nose, i prefer a.v.

In the opening you can smell the oranges with jasmine. Then it becomes sweeter and sweeter, for me almost cloying. Its the combination of jasmine and ylang-ylang. After say 10 minutes, slowly the softer floral notes (lotus and rose) shine through and the jasmine is still there. Then i get a waft of patchouli. Normally i dont like patchouli, but in here its so beautifull, its never overpowering and it blends wonderfull with the rose, the other flowers and the oriental base notes.
You end up with a very soft and classy oriental smell.

These notes i smell the most: labdanum, patchouli, Rose, jasmine, a bit of orange and woods.

About the staying power: i have the fragranza suprema, and it lasts the whole day! Sometimes i can still smell it the next day in my hair or on my wrists.
I smelled the colonia intensa only on paper, its less 'deep' then the fragranza suprema, I remember it as being more citrussy and a little bit less of the basenotes (labdanum,patcouli,woods) and rose.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nobile 1942 Anonimo Veneziano fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nobile 1942 Anonimo Veneziano, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anonimo Veneziano by Nobile 1942. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anonimo Veneziano by Nobile 1942 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.