Designers » N-Q » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Aqua Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men

Aqua Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men
dislike

Aqua Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men Pictures Aqua Nobile Nobile 1942 for women and men Pictures

Aqua Nobile introduces a lively and sparkling composition, which is harmonic and abundant with natural aromas. The new fragrance introduces aromas with powerful development, while fragrant aura ensures self-esteem and sophistication.

Water, a symbol of life, strength, wisdom and power is eternalized in a perfume offering constant changes of harmonic variations, which are on the move and introduce a stream of harmonic accords.

Top notes are refreshing, with a citrusy fusion of Italian bergamot and Sicilian mandarin with neroli and cardamom. The heart introduces floral harmony of geranium, myrtle and orange blossom, while base notes created of woody accords with accentuated balm include labdanum, Tonka, patchouli, leather and sandalwood. Aqua Nobile was launched in 2008.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Neroli Cardamom

Geranium Myrhh Orange Blossom

French labdanum Tonka Bean Patchouli Sandalwood Leather

Aqua Nobile Fragrance Reviews

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

Acqua Nobile is a citrus/floral mix that leans probably more to the floral side imo. Upon the initial spray I get an overall sense of cardamom, neroli and orange blossom. This hangs around for awhile until it becomes a sort of powdery/neroli mix. This is the heart of the fragrance to me - a kind of soft, linear neroli/powdery type of fragrance. AN also has good longevity, probably close to nine hours or so on me.

AN is one of those scents that I like, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to actually purchase it. Normally my own method is to go find a price for it and see if I think the smell is worth the price. In this case I have to say "no," but that's not to say other people might not like it.

Cassiano

***PLEASE FRAGRANTICA TEAM, FIX THE NAME OF THIS FRAGRANCE, BECAUSE IT IS MISSING A "C" AND IT IS NOT HELPING TO FIND IT IN THE SEARCH BOX.

Cassiano

Is part of the unisex line, which has as presentation pattern the metallized label, 100ml EDT bottles and a box whose print refers to the geometric pattern of stone façades of historical palaces, churches and cathedrals, as a tribute to Liguria, land that adopted the company.

According to the manufacturer, its output notes are Italian bergamot, tangerine from Sicily, neroli and cardamom; in the heart, geranium, myrrh and orange flower; and at the base, labdanum, tonka bean, patchouli, sandalwood and leather.

I must confess that, before I even try, I thought: "with this name and being an Italian creation, I can already imagine a real cologne, full of citrus nuances, Acqua di Parma-style". Fooled me deeply!

It is a gentle fragrance, without being weak. On the contrary, it has good projection and lasts for a long time. When touches the skin, the output is fruity, but evolves quickly to a floral and well balanced heart, without being too feminine. The myrrh gives a special touch. But the real secret of this fragrance lives at the bottom of the composition, when the creamy nuances of tonka bean meet the bitter patchouli and the dry aroma of the leather. Is a fairly unusual and innovative mix, for a fragrance that takes the name "noble water". It can be worn at any time and I believe that should reach its climax in warmer temperatures.

Conveys a mixture of softness and comfort. It's like if a fine rain was falling on my leather jacket, while I’m holding in my arms a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Maki
Maki

This review is not about the Aqua Nobile...But pay attention for this one you shouldn't miss!!!:

Yesterday I got me a sample of 'Nobile 1942 Casta Diva', it's a new scent amongst other new releases of this perfumehouse and I can't find it in the database.
I smelled Casta Diva and got a sample because I already was showerd with other scents and had a 'full nose'.

I hope this site will soon update the Nobile 1942 range because Casta Diva (named after the famous Aria sang by Maria Callas) simply (well..simply...) is HEAVEN!!!
Notes are: jasmine, ylang ylang, frangipani, osmanthus, neroli, oakmoss, amber, white musk and vanilla.
It is a seabreeze kind of scent but in a very classy way..like a breeze comming from a beach where the ladies wear very expensive fragrants...

And I'm sure the other new scents are wonderful too!
It's a niche Perfume so hard to get...
(and isn't 'hard to get' always very, very attractive..(-:???)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nobile 1942 Aqua Nobile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nobile 1942 Aqua Nobile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua Nobile by Nobile 1942. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua Nobile by Nobile 1942 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.