Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Cafe Chantant Nobile 1942 for women and men

Cafe Chantant Nobile 1942 for women and men
dislike

Cafe Chantant Nobile 1942 for women and men Pictures

A cheerful buzz, burns of laughter, ladies in stunning evening gowns whose chypre perfumes are blended with gentlemen’s tobacco, ready to enjoy the show from their table in the front row. No matter what is their social status. The enjoyment of the pleasure, a genuine joie de vivre towards the end of the nineteenth century, following a wave of optimism, regenerating the great European capitals.

First the season of the Parisian Café Chantant then the shows influenced the Italian artists. Writers and artists of great fame became hunters of the most popular Italian Café Chantant. Even ladies regularly attending the Cafes had fun by imitating the gestures and clothing of those women who drove their men so crazy ... the Sciantose. A full-Italian folk, in which flavor delivers pleasure to everyone. Cafe Chantant was launched in 2013.

Sour Cherry Laurels Star Anise

Heliotrope iris

Benzoin Patchouli Vanilla Musk

Cuir Beluga
Vanille

Cafe Chantant Fragrance Reviews

SuzySchnabel
SuzySchnabel

Soft cherries, then the most gorgeous aromatic vanilla pods keep lingering around me, too well-blended to detect particular flowers , but a floral accord is in the background. This is chic gourmandy and makes me very hungry.
Nobile 1942 is a house I love and I can detect the similarities between their scents which makes them recognisable. This is not a strong one, and that's my only point of critic: Wish it lasted longer with more power, it's too heavenly to be enjoyed at low volume. Don't think anyone can smell it around me, but well, I'm enjoying this by myself right now, so wouldn't know it for sure !

Coucoucath
Coucoucath

On me it starts with vanilla pod, literally the pod, where the seeds are still inside of it with cherries. I expected more sour cherries but I'm getting sweet, as if baked cherries. After a short while vanilla is out of the pod, so to speak :) After about an hour I feel benzoin. I can barely detect the flowers, I don't get anise either, also it slowly stops radiating, it gets closer and closer to the skin. On the dry down there is vanilla, very sweet, patchouli and musk. Benzoin is gone. After 5 hours it is very faint and close to the skin but it is hanging in there for a loong time.

Salvas
Salvas

Café Chantant is very gourmandish. It smells pastery and vanilla. Nothing synthetic, only high quality ingredients. Smelling this can make you feel happy because it has the best gourmand notes, blended beautifully together.
It reminds me the smell of crape batter, rhum ans sugar, that you could smell in a foire or carnival, with all this people around, and the smell of party in the air.
Cafe Chantant has one of the best and natural gourmand smell but for me this frangrance is only nice for what it. It's more an experience than a fragance. When I spray I have to put my nose on it if I want to smell something and after 10 seconds the scent has almost completely disappeared. Talking about longevity or sillage would have no sens. A "snapchat" kind of scent :)

fighter
fighter

Interesting unisex fragrance. There's a kind of smokiness in it. It reminds me slightly to Rihanna's Rebelle. Way too expensive by the way.

lilalina
lilalina

I get alot of alcohol to start with and a very light synthetic cherry sweetness. It's more a light "sense" of a scent rather than a full on vanilla or cherry.

Scarbie
Scarbie

I got a sample of this in a perfume order and I fell in love! This scent is so beautiful! When you first spray it the cherries just hit you and not in a medicinal cough syrup way. I have other perfumes that have cherry in it and nothing compares to this. The cherries settle down after about 10 minutes and the vanilla, benzoin, heliotrope, and iris become more prominent. It is a very rich and creamy vanilla - not boring at all. I can smell the star anise but it is not in your face. The fragrance becomes the tiniest bit powdery but I like powdery scents so this is a winner for me!

dagmy
dagmy

Creamy vanilla with a hint of cherry and benzoin. In the background, there is a velvety musk with a sweet floral mix. Wonderful fragrance closed in the typical Nobile 1942 bottle, with a lovely Art Deco label. On my wish list!

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Oh dear, how I'm loving this. I tried this blind, without knowing any of the notes, and I'm so glad I did, because cherry usually makes me run for the hills. Here, the dark cherries just add a boozy layer with hints of fruit, without ever being tart or sweet or "perfume cherry"-like. It's the cherry-star anise combo that makes the opening shine. Then, a soft, almondy (heliotrope) vanilla wraps itself around the wearer, deepened by benzoin, which keeps it from being gourmand, with its resinous qualities. The patchouli and musk are barely there, but they counter the sweetness, preventing the frangrance from becoming too heavy or cloying. The vanilla is sufficiently sweet, but also woody, more like the vanilla pods, rather than an extract. It mixes gorgeously with the floral almonds of the heliotrope and the sweet resins of the benzoin. Café Chatant wears like a weightless cashmere wrap: comforting yet sensual. Absolutely perfect.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Don't be fooled by the name, because this perfume doesn’t have notes of coffee in the composition. The name comes from the inspiration in the “Singing Cafés” from the 19th century, in France, when small groups of popular music performed in cafes (coffee places), outdoor. This movement of the French "belle époque" spread worldwide, gaining strength in Italy, Germany and Spain.

The official notes are: black cherry, Laurel and anise, in the output; Heliotrope, Iris and Althea (hibiscus) in the heart; benzoin, patchouli, musk and vanilla, in the base.

Once applied, the feeling is that I spent my money in vain. There is no smell, but an alcoholic vapor and a fragrance very weak and without definition. But wait, because the surprise is yet to come!
About 10 minutes later, a dense and semi-gourmand fragrance arises, with an aroma that can reproduce, perfectly, the mixture of the tobacco of gentlemen, which mingled the chypres of the ladies and the strong scent of coffee, which exuded in the enclosure. The anise presents nuances close to the licorice and the benzoin gives creaminess. But the highlight of this fragrance is in the almond aroma of Heliotrope, which joins with perfection, the vanilla.

In my opinion, the only defect is the poor projection, since a fragrance like this deserved a greater power of reach and trail, of those that nobody can remain indifferent to your presence. Apart from that, is deliciously unique. Café Chantant brings the glamour of the past for your skin.

alepoz84
alepoz84

A person who passes you by wearing Cafe Chantant does not go unnoticed and 'one of those perfumes tailoring, must know how to wear, mind you all must know how to wear perfumes, He needs to wear, Tailors Noblie, generally produces perfumes and haute couture complicated to wear, know how to give emotions, it 's never trivial, For me and 'become a Must, my wife must have it, I have to wear like a coat of Orefice. Advice for those who are 'in Genoa to visit them, the inventors of emotions.
Prices in Italy for 75 ml 80/95 €
Voto 8.9/10

kris919
kris919

first spray smells like cherry air freshener and alcohol, and I'm like "come on! how are they gonna ask $150 for this mess?" But then it settles immediately into a nice dried cherry (not very sweet), vanilla (not sweet,very very heady), with some patchouli, and star anise. It's a very dry perfume in the first hour in my opinion with a mild touch of sweetness from the cherry. The drydown is the best part, the vanilla calms down, and the whole thing gets nicer and sweetens up a bit and the heliotrope gets more noticeable. Unfortunately this has low projection and longevity is moderate. I can't give this a thumbs up or a thumbs down. sample first.

kfleumer
kfleumer

Cherries steal the show during the first few minutes, after which vanilla, heliotrope and anise intermingle into a performance that echoes: we're here to stay... long after you're gone, we'll be here, trying to stick to the memories of an all too cheery night, having been a sad promise all along, too sweet, too much, crying out for laughter and oblivion, clinging to everyone that would pay attention to us, us loud-mouthing belles... close up our make-up is smeared, but we dance...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nobile 1942 Cafe Chantant fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nobile 1942 Cafe Chantant, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cafe Chantant by Nobile 1942. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cafe Chantant by Nobile 1942 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.