Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

II Praline Nobile 1942 for women

II Praline Nobile 1942 for women
dislike

cacao
II Praline Nobile 1942 for women Pictures II Praline Nobile 1942 for women Pictures II Praline Nobile 1942 for women Pictures

Nobile 1942 Le Petit Chocolatier collection includes three fragrances: I Confiture, II Praline and III Noir Intense. Praline is a gentle, comfortable and sweet scent.

Top notes: peach, coconut and heliotrope. Heart: pralines, chocolate and vanilla bean. Base: amber, patchouli and sandalwood.

It is available as 30 ml EDT.

II Praline was launched in 2011.

Coconut Peach Heliotrope

Praline Chocolate Tonka Bean Vanilla

Patchouli Amber Sandalwood

II Praline Fragrance Reviews

LeisaSch
LeisaSch

These perfumes actually smell better than chocolate tastes!! They are ultra gourmand, sweet, chocolately goodness. Lovely to wear, especially when it's raining or for bed. Very comforting yummy scent. Love it.

Jnn
Jnn

Too much patchouli for me here and not enough chocolate. I hoped it would be something much sweeter and heavier. Almost no silage and staying power. I had huge hopes but I like none of the Nobile 1942 chocolate perfumes.

II Praline by Nobile 1942 3.89 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nobile 1942 II Praline fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nobile 1942 II Praline, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify II Praline by Nobile 1942. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of II Praline by Nobile 1942 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nobile 1942 III Noir Intense Nobile 1942 I Confiture Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Frapin 1270 Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Diptyque Philosykos Bond No 9 New Haarlem Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Montale Chocolate Greedy Kerosene Unknown Pleasures By Kilian Back to Black Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Omnia Profumo Madera Creed Virgin Island Water Diptyque Eau Duelle Brecourt Haram Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Prada Prada Candy Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Guerlain Angélique Noire