Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

II Praline Nobile 1942 for women

II Praline Nobile 1942 for women
dislike

cacao
II Praline Nobile 1942 for women Pictures II Praline Nobile 1942 for women Pictures II Praline Nobile 1942 for women Pictures

Nobile 1942 Le Petit Chocolatier collection includes three fragrances: I Confiture, II Praline and III Noir Intense. Praline is a gentle, comfortable and sweet scent.

Top notes: peach, coconut and heliotrope. Heart: pralines, chocolate and vanilla bean. Base: amber, patchouli and sandalwood.

It is available as 30 ml EDT.

II Praline was launched in 2011.

Coconut Peach Heliotrope

Praline Chocolate Tonka Bean Vanilla

Patchouli Amber Sandalwood

II Praline Fragrance Reviews

SuzySchnabel
SuzySchnabel

Just reviewed this one with the other two ( Confiture I and Noir Intense III) under NOIR INTENSE II ( see there my review)....since these three come together in the nice blue box like the photo here and are intended to be mixed/layered together. This one is a little stronger then number I, but still not good enough for me ( intending its performance, not the quality of notes, the quality is very good but helas, too WEAK and all gone in 40 min )
Nice try by Nobile 1942, but in future more experiments are needed in order to make these gourmands 'worthy' and ( at least a little ) lasting .

lilalina
lilalina

Amazing gourmand, jammy fruit, peach.. Heliotrope and powdered cocoa. Like a chocolate tart filled with peach fruity sugary jam. This truly smells like a dessert

LeisaSch
LeisaSch

These perfumes actually smell better than chocolate tastes!! They are ultra gourmand, sweet, chocolately goodness. Lovely to wear, especially when it's raining or for bed. Very comforting yummy scent. Love it.

Jnn
Jnn

Too much patchouli for me here and not enough chocolate. I hoped it would be something much sweeter and heavier. Almost no silage and staying power. I had huge hopes but I like none of the Nobile 1942 chocolate perfumes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nobile 1942 II Praline fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nobile 1942 II Praline, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify II Praline by Nobile 1942. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of II Praline by Nobile 1942 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nobile 1942 III Noir Intense Nobile 1942 I Confiture Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Bond No 9 New Haarlem Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Diptyque Philosykos Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Frapin 1270 Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Montale Chocolate Greedy Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain By Kilian Back to Black Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel By Kilian Love by Kilian Creed Virgin Island Water Serge Lutens Arabie Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha Kerosene Unknown Pleasures Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien