Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Violet Miss Caty Cat Novae Plus for women

Violet Miss Caty Cat Novae Plus for women

Violet Miss Caty Cat Novae Plus for women Pictures

Violet Miss Caty Cat by Novae Plus is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Violet Miss Caty Cat was launched in 2006. Top notes are grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are black currant and rose; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Grapefruit Bergamot

Black Currant Rose

Sandalwood Musk

Violet Miss Caty Cat Fragrance Reviews

This is a simple fresh scent, which is more intense than I expected as I assumed the main focus here was on the bottle- which I'll admit is purely why I bought it. It really is a delightful little addition to your dressing table, a lilac glass bottle with a diamante collar and tail which is hinged so it sits flat on the surface. The head is plastic and this is a dab,so be careful when you open it-yes,I did manage to fling a few drops round the room! So, on first sniff I got grapefruit and blackcurrant then the scent of balmy flowers which to me smells more like magnolia and orangeblossom than rose, with a very subtle base of sandalwood. An uncomplicated scent suitable for daytime use in winter,spring and summer. Moderate sillage & longevity and definitely worth getting hold of for the bottle.

Anyone has any idea about this perfume? I am planning to take a risk and add it to my rakuten list...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Novae Plus Violet Miss Caty Cat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Novae Plus Violet Miss Caty Cat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Violet Miss Caty Cat by Novae Plus. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Violet Miss Caty Cat by Novae Plus represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Novae Plus Pretty Fairy Novae Plus Pink Miss Caty Cat Chupa Chups Love Trap Hot Pink Chupa Chups I Love Me Soul Shine Jeanne Arthes Boum Que Calor Morgan Love Love de Toi Glamstar S. Cute Luxe Berry Passion Red Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No2 Eclectic Collections Mantra Bruno Banani Scent From Hell Jeanne Arthes Sexy Me No3 Victoria`s Secret Be My Wish Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Art`s S. Cute Love Berry Red Morgan Psychedelice Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Pink Morgan Sweet Paradise Avon Treselle Seduction Bruno Banani Made for Women Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy