Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Elena Novaya Zarya for women

Elena Novaya Zarya for women
dislike

tobacco

Elena by Novaya Zarya is a Floral fragrance for women. Elena was launched in 1978. Top notes are black currant and fruity notes; middle notes are jasmine, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, sandalwood, virginia cedar, amber and tobacco.

Black Currant Fruity Notes

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Tobacco

Elena Fragrance Reviews

I don't know the old version, but nowadays is not impressive fruity floral. Light enough. I guess something like lily-of-the-valley is the leading note.

Leonie Sophia
Leonie Sophia

I tried the new formulation couple of years ago, really not worth it, nothing like the old one. .They changed the bottle too.

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

I Need This Product,
Mne Nuzhen etot Duhi, Potomushto nazivaetsa ELENA..

giocodeifiori

Though the original one was the production of Moscow + Paris.

giocodeifiori

It's a beautiful perfume, really deserves to be in between the top ones. I agree Malegria ( are you Russian? :)), it's so frustrating you can't find it. I am hunting it for years and now it's out of my reach as I moved out of Russia.
It's gorgeous, elegant, expensive scent for a mature lady, it accentuates your femininity, adds to it and makes you feel at comfort. Very cosy to wear, long lasting, I could catch the smell the day after.
In my opinion it has got a plum in it, it is floral, slightly spicy and only slightly sweet, very warm.
Why does Novaya Zarya not want to advertise it and make money with it? It was not an expensive perfume when i knew it and it was unbelievable that for that kind of price you could get a good quality, expensive smelling perfume.
I would be so happy to find it again at that quality.

Malegria
Malegria

I always loved Elena and would not mind having a bottle.It is a 70-ish fruity scent - very bright, with a woodsy base, an old fashioned anti depressant.It`s a pity that it`s so hard to find.

Elena by Novaya Zarya 4.00 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Novaya Zarya Elena fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Novaya Zarya Elena, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elena by Novaya Zarya. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elena by Novaya Zarya represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Novaya Zarya Red Moscow Krasnaya Moskva Novaya Zarya Patchouli Magique Avon Today Novaya Zarya Patchouli d'Or Novaya Zarya Mystere Novaya Zarya Or des Scythes Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Novaya Zarya La Belle de Russie Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Givenchy Organza Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Cacharel Gloria Avon Incandessence Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Lancome Magie Noire Laura Biagiotti Roma Christian Dior Poison Novaya Zarya Trojnoy