Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Kuznetsky Most Novaya Zarya for women

Kuznetsky Most Novaya Zarya for women
dislike

Kuznetsky Most Novaya Zarya for women Pictures

Kuznetsky Most by Novaya Zarya is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and orange; middle notes are iris, ylang-ylang, coriander and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are oak moss, amber and tobacco.

Bergamot Orange

iris Ylang-Ylang Coriander Lily-of-the-Valley

oak moss Amber Tobacco

Climat

Kuznetsky Most Fragrance Reviews

Dieta
Dieta

Just bought it today....not quite what I thought it would be, but it seems to be growing on me...I can see where this fragrance would not be for everybody...this baby boomer has no regrets

Very green fragrance. I guess the leading notes are coriander and oakmoss. Strange that there is no neroli. I don't like it. Too oldfashioned.

Leonie Sophia
Leonie Sophia

I know it's supposed to be a copy of Climat, made when they still bothered at least to give another name to a copy, but it's resolutely cheap: it's cheaply made, bottle looks cheap and scent is also cheap. I really don't understand how they can produce classics like Krasnyj Mak ili Krasnaya Mosva, and next to them those cheap rip offs, but I suppose everything finds a buyer.

Belil
Belil

Lovely one. I've had this for many years now, but only recently had the balls to pull it off (or matured for it). Back then when I bought it I wanted something completely different from the perfumes that I owned at that time, I wanted to be rebellious with my clothes and perfume.
I agree to the comparisons with climat, but as I have only tested the new version of climat, I'd say climat is more wearable and versalite an somewhat more bright and cheerful, yet this baby has some more dangerous attitude, it's more of a melancholic femme fatale.
It's very dry powdery and mossy.
I think this should be worn outdoors in cold weather as a light mist on a warm coat together with a hat and leather gloves, for a solitary stroll in a misty weather.
And I think this smells better on clothes than on skin, because all NZ perfumes (though I have a lot of them now and love them dearly) have a problem with their dry down. And they smell best as a light mist on clothes.
Edit:
LOL Saintkitty wrote about the coat and hat too :) what a coincidence

Lumiere
Lumiere

I have bought it in Moscow at a novaja zarja boutique shop next to the museum of oriental art as a much praised cheaper version of the classic Climat. Deep, velvety and soapy aroma, however on me it's a stranger, i feel like i am trying another personality on which is just too serious and predictable for me. Gave it to my mother-in-law who likes this kind, hope she will enjoy.

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

In the very beginning Kuznetsky Most is very specific, green and tonic. But then it becomes quiet and stretch out like a cigarette fume. Little bit bitter tobacco, little bit grass and little bit modest flowers. Right fragrance to wear it for your evening walk in elegant coat and hat. A handsome stranger will surly get to know you!

Iris Aistork
Iris Aistork

I absolutely agree with Malegria - the base is too plain and boring. For me it' s the scent of medical institutions, where everything around is so sterile, clear and annoying in some way.

Malegria
Malegria

This is some intense stuff!!! I think it was created with Lancome`s Climat in mind, and the result is a rather more sweet approach on Climat.The base, however, spoils it for me. It is bland and boring, and has a cheap feeling to it.The staying power is so-so - may be 3 hours at best.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kuznetsky Most by Novaya Zarya. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kuznetsky Most by Novaya Zarya represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.