Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Milaya Vetcherom Novaya Zarya for women

Milaya Vetcherom Novaya Zarya for women

Milaya Vetcherom Novaya Zarya for women Pictures

Milaya Vetcherom by Novaya Zarya is a Floral fragrance for women. Milaya Vetcherom was launched during the 1990's. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and pepper; middle notes are tuberose, rose and violet; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pepper

Tuberose Rose Violet

Musk Sandalwood

Paestum Rose

Milaya Vetcherom Fragrance Reviews

I LOVE this perfume ! I have the newer bottle, not vintage.

Peppery, musky, smooth, spicy floral that's sweet but not too sweet. Strong at first spray, then settles WAY down into a close-to-skin scent. Milaya de Soir seems to have a touch of tobacco with lush sweet amber enveloping the soft rosy florals. Lightly powdery, very oriental type fragrance that lasts on my skin for about 12 hours. It lasts forever when sprayed in my hair.

Most would probably think of Milaya as a Fall/Winter scent since it's deeply musky and peppery, best for cool weather. Gives the feeling of incense and sweet amber base. Not overly sweet, Milaya is a perfect unisex scent.

Beautiful spicy scent that smells costly, Milaya is a very very well blended, affordable skin scent that lasts much longer than most high priced oriental perfumes.
Definitely a keeper !

I bought a newer bottle and got the same shallow peppery sweet notes that Belil got. Sad. My sample was divine, truly precious. The bottle is going on the swap list. Perhaps they changed the recipe? My sample wasn't vintage...

My mother used to wear this perfume a lot and I asociate it with her, sweet comforting and beautiful.
I think it might be the most beautiful NZ fragance to me.
On my mother this is purely divine, creamy sweet, but with some freshness, that my much dryier skin does not have. On me it's just peppery sweet without that much complexity that it has on my mother's skin. I might be a big girl, but I certainly love hugging my lovely smelling mommy.

Tobacco, powder, rose, violet? I get an interesting mix of powdered amber and tobacco flower mixed with florals. Very, very nice. First on, it's quite powdery in an oriental way, almost too powdery. If that was all it did, I'd never try it again, but later on, it becomes such a lovely night scent and I want more. A Warm, vanillaic, possibly myrrh or amber edged, still oriental and still a touch powdery, but more like a lady in black velvet with softly scented skin. Just gorgeous on dry down.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Novaya Zarya Milaya Vetcherom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Novaya Zarya Milaya Vetcherom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Milaya Vetcherom by Novaya Zarya. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Milaya Vetcherom by Novaya Zarya represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Novaya Zarya Milaya Dnem Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most Novaya Zarya Patchouli Magique Novaya Zarya Red Moscow Krasnaya Moskva Christian Dior Dune Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Poison John Galliano John Galliano Guy Laroche Fidji Novaya Zarya La Belle de Russie Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza Torrente L`Or de Torrente Elizabeth Arden Splendor Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most Le Soir Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Rosa Blanca Carla Fracci Carla Fracci Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Robert Piguet Douglas Hannant The Different Company Rose Poivree