Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Mystere Novaya Zarya for women

Mystere Novaya Zarya for women
dislike

ozonic

Mystere contains notes of patchouli, wood moss, violet leaf, coriander and amber. It is available as perfume in bottles of 38 ml.

Violet Leaf

Rose Patchouli Coriander

Amber Oakmoss

Explosive
Audace

Mystere Fragrance Reviews

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

I cannot believe I loved this several years ago! This perfume is just vile. If it weren't so heavy on alcohol and the ingredients weren't so cheap, it would be a decent rose chypre. Maybe my bottle has expired, but from what I remember the scent hasn't changed. I just found that over half the bottle had evaporated and I decided to spray what's left on my closet curtain. It was a big mistake. My eyes were burning, and the strong smell of alcohol was literally hurting my nostrils!

I like this fragrance most of all by this brand.

First it opens like Coriandre by Jean Couturier.

But then a beautiful feminine sillage appears! Coriander slowly becomes softer and rose, close to the lipstick, softened by the violet leaves note, starts to lead.

I really like its very soft, feminine and noble sillage. It's a case when a fragrance smells much expensive than its price. Also it's really long-lasting.

Very good job!

Shorokh
Shorokh

Well, well, well. Today I had a very interesting olfactive experience, or, should I say, adventure. I visited the biggest shop of this brand in Moscow, and tried many perfumes there. Almost all of them, actually. Mystere was one worth mentioning, the other one was Patchouli d`or (see my review at appropriate page, please). The other 30 or 40 smells that I tried were just waste of my time and my nose forces. So, Mystere. It opened with a bitter Artemisia. Then it was aoud, pure aoud, more aoud. Once it settled, my nose detected lavender, very cold and clear lavender. Finally it became a symphony of aoud (still playing the main note), very intense olibanum, lavender, moss, and very modest patchouli at the back. I sprayed it on my wrist 4 hours ago, the smell is still there! It`s a very good ratio quality-price. It`s rare that one can find a perfume, not an EDT or EDP for such a low price. Try it, it`s worth trying!

Super sweet flowers, bitter saffron-like notes. Bitter and super sweet all in one. I don't know what the listed notes have to do with it, but it's a weird, wood-heavy blend with that honeyed back. Not my thing at all and came as a spray sample (for $2, I'm not worried) but the site shows a cute mini bottle

nanano
nanano

Deep, rich amber, very comfort, perfect in rainy autumn days. Very good silage and super good price. I really like this fragrance.

Mystere by Novaya Zarya 4.06 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Novaya Zarya Mystere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Novaya Zarya Mystere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mystere by Novaya Zarya. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mystere by Novaya Zarya represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Novaya Zarya Red Moscow Krasnaya Moskva Novaya Zarya Patchouli Magique Novaya Zarya Or des Scythes Novaya Zarya Patchouli d'Or Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most Guy Laroche Fidji Lancome Magie Noire Novaya Zarya La Belle de Russie Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Novaya Zarya Tete-A-Tete Christian Dior Poison Jean Couturier Coriandre Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Guerlain Shalimar Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Chanel Chanel N°5 Yves Saint Laurent Opium Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most Le Soir Chanel Chanel N°19