Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Patchouli d'Or Novaya Zarya for women

Patchouli d'Or Novaya Zarya for women
dislike

Patchouli d'Or Novaya Zarya for women Pictures

Patchouli d'Or by Novaya Zarya is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, tangerine and pepper; middle notes are african orange flower, heliotrope and plum; base notes are musk, patchouli, amber and benzoin.

Bergamot Tangerine Pepper

African Orange flower Heliotrope Plum

Musk Patchouli Amber Benzoin

Patchouli d'Or Fragrance Reviews

I rather feel fruity notes in this fragrance than patchouli: tangerine, plum...
This fragrance could really be the scent of gold:) But I don't like it.

Shorokh
Shorokh

It`s not discontinued at all. You have to go to the brand`s shop. I tried it today there)
Well, from all the notes listed above I could only detect patchouli, of course, and amber. Besides, I smelled very different components. For example, it opened with a very strong sweet vanilla, then came bitter almond, really bitter almond which was shutting the mouth of other notes for quite a while. Then it suddenly became soapy in a very cheap way. When finally it settled down, I could detect some sort of mushrooms smell! Very pleasant, by the way. Then I smelled something that I took for freesia, but actually when I read the notes cited above, I realized that I was mistaken - it was the heliotrope.
The perfume is nice for boudoir games. It`s sensual, sweet, heady. Nice for our weather here in Moscow.
And the similarity with Poeme of Lancôme is stunning!
Worth bying in any case.

I cannot find this one, and I'd love to try it. I think it's discontinued.

chuaalba
chuaalba

Espectaculares perfumes from Russia....AND VERY DIFICULT TO FIND THERE!!!!!!!i dont understan why in Russia dont love theis perfums???????????????????

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Novaya Zarya Patchouli d'Or fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Novaya Zarya Patchouli d'Or, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patchouli d'Or by Novaya Zarya. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patchouli d'Or by Novaya Zarya represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Novaya Zarya Patchouli Magique Novaya Zarya Red Moscow Krasnaya Moskva Novaya Zarya Mystere Novaya Zarya La Belle de Russie Novaya Zarya Or des Scythes Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Givenchy Organza Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Novaya Zarya Tete-a-Tete Novaya Zarya Kuznetsky Most Hermes Eau des Merveilles Yves Saint Laurent Y Guerlain Shalimar Christian Dior Poison Salvador Dali Salvador Dali Chopard Casmir Agent Provocateur Strip Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Boucheron Boucheron Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt