Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Arbo O Boticario for men

Arbo O Boticario for men
dislike

Man will always go in search of nature because is part of his essence.

This masculine fragrance opens with mountain air chard, orange tree leaf, geranium, mint, mandarin and grapefruit. The heart is composed of warmwood, sage and green notes, while the base consists of moss, sandalwood and musk.

It is available as 100 ml EDT and deodorant.

Geranium Mint Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Petitgrain

Sage Green Notes Artemisia

Oakmoss Sandalwood Musk

Arbo Fragrance Reviews

arigarj
arigarj

Herbal. Remind me of Animale Animale and CK Eternity. Lasts 3 to 4 hours.

MSL
MSL

Fragrance constructed by Carlos Benaim ('International Flavors & Fragrances'). A good perfume. Comfortable, soft, daytime, green. One of the best made by 'O Boticário', in my opinion. Perhaps, the best. Some say it is like the famous 212 MEN ('Carolina Herrera'). That's a lie. 212 is characterized by a sharp lemon with freshly cut grass, according to my nose. Arbo, better than 212, is an interpretation of the forest and thus is mostly flavor-of-green-bush.

Updating...
Crushed plant scent; mainly leaf.

Fahl
Fahl

I tested this fragrance at a local store, the opening is very similar to Creed's Green Irish Tweed, but sweeter and very artificial.
It's not comparable to the high quality fragrance from Creed. I never tested Cool Water, I will test soon.
I could not smell the dry down, since the scent disappeared completely in 20 minutes. I was testing the EDC. I was looking for the EDT or EDP in boticario's online shop and I have not found. There was just ONE EDP in all products, it was Zaad EDP. This picture is from EDC.
Again , O Boticario creates a cheap copy a of a great scent . In Brazil it costs about U$42-50 the 3.3Oz (100 ml) bottle, about the same as many high quality fragrances in US. A fragrance that costs U$40-50 in US is sold in Brazil as high as U$150-200. That's why O Boticario is still in the business.
It's true that GIT costs, in a discounter, U$115-150, but this fragrance is very, very cheap and artificial. Should cost no more than U$20.

jratico
jratico

It has a hint of Chanel platinum Egoiste somewhere in the notes, doesn't it?

dsotm1102
dsotm1102

This is a strong one, lasting 6+ hours and projecting a nice silage. I've found i like to wear it with more formal clothing. I really feel the sandalwood from the very beginning. Sandal is present together with the green tree like notes. This may be why its not a sporty fresh kind of fragrance, but a thick sharp greenwood. I'm getting the image of a trap that was built from raw forest materials. This is what one might smell if they were suddenly strung up in the air by a forest trap made by guerrilla warriors.

aksagrand
aksagrand

Adoro esse cheiro. Apesar de gostar de perfumes femininos bem doces, esse me atrai desde quando eu tinha 15 anos. Ja tive 3 frascos

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

Green and fresh. This one is very pleasant. A perfect scent for the summer.
This fragrance evokes on me the image of a walk in a sunny morning into a humid forest where the trees are all covered by dew and the water of last night's rain.
It evokes the idea of wind blowing and nature, a breeze in the woods. Superb scent.

Perandre77
Perandre77

O perfume transmite a sensação da poda de arvores, cheiro verde e fresco. Limpo e refrescante, mas preciso passar excessivamente para obter uma fixação.

matheuspavani
matheuspavani

It´s a very green and fresh fragrance, with woody and mossy notes, like an explosion of a Brazilian rainforest, and its the fragrance´s purpose.
Light and intense at the same time, but it does not have long lasting on my skin.

costaleo
costaleo

It's Eternity from CK. Just more oily. Sickening. I can´t come close to anyone wearing it.

lorraine56
lorraine56

I love this fragrance, everytime I wear it someone always comments how beautiful it is.

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

this one is a nasty fragance, too sweet and too strong at the same time, this one is a big HUGE headache giver !!!!!!

Diegof7
Diegof7

O meu preferido da Boticário e de muitas pessoas maravilhoso e a fixação é perfeita uma ótima escolha pra qualquer homem fica bem em qualquer ocasião Amooooooooooo

dreh
dreh

Very fresh and clean. Perfect for summer days. I'm brazilian and like a lot this fragrance.

winsberg
winsberg

É um grande perfume bastante refrescante, ideal para os dias de calor. Dá uma sensação de verde incomparável.
Ótima opção

Arbo by O Boticario 3.70 out of 5 based on 78 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Arbo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Arbo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arbo by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arbo by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.