Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Carpe Diem O Boticario for women

Carpe Diem O Boticario for women
dislike

Each day is precious. Carpe Diem from the Latin: “Seize the day”.

The fragrance starts with the top notes of lemon notes, cyclamen, tangerine, and grapefruit, followed by the heart of flowery notes of ginger and honeysuckle. The base is formed of musk, sandalwood, and cedar notes.

Carpe Diem is available as 100 ml EDT and deodorant.

Amalfi Lemon Tangerine Grapefruit Cyclamen

Ginger Honeysuckle Pear

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Musk

Tommy Girl

Carpe Diem Fragrance Reviews

monik_fns
monik_fns

I am living in London, and I can't find it anywhere. Where can I buy one? Thanks

joannachia
joannachia

I love it! I'm not a big fan of citrus scents but I loved this! :) It was a pleasant surprise... My first sniff out of the bottle I thought it was just a rather uninteresting sweet floral young-girl scent... Suits the summer idea.

But then a minute later when it's settled a little, it's just lovely... And more sophisticated than many perfumes I've smelled before. It really gives you the feeling of summer, and like what Victoria said, it's a really clean, yet happy, natural and lovely scent... Not in a girly-girl way or horribly powdery way, but just... nice :)

It's gonna be my happy scent! :) To wear on days when I'm going to work and need cheering up :P Helps me to Carpe the Diem! :D:D

nagia
nagia

The idea seems to be amazing. The opening is quite good. Extremely fresh!
But then comes the middle notes, when I thought honeysuckle plus ginger, I thought of something at least enteresting. Well, what happens is that it smells green, but exactely like most of products meant to clean the bathroom. It can really make you sick!
The base is... it's OK.
Anyway, I have to dislike this fragrance. Who the hell would create something that smells like a bathroom and call it CARPE DIEM?

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I'm not the biggest fan of citrusy scents, but I find this one very pleasant. It's clean, without any tartness or sharp edges, and it goes on very well right after a shower - it seems to extend that calm sensation of cleanliness of freshy washed skin. It's also a youthful and optimistic scent. An uncomplicated fragrance that would suit anyone, specially in the Summer.

nezzabel
nezzabel

Carpe Diem is one of my favourite summer fragrances!

That being said, I really enjoy using this perfume in hot summer days (and hot spring days... and hot autumn days)... It's perfect for every kind of warm wheather and for those days that you want to energise your mood and just relax - the perfect weekend fragrance. Very casual and versatile, this perfume is lasting (average for an edt) and affordable and the better way to start a day with an HAPPY spirit!

This fragrance is that one that immediately puts a smile on your face when you first smell it! It's bright, FUN and breathes FREEDOM!

It opens very citric, very sparkling lemmon and grapefruit, with a hint of spicy ginger that tonned down the greenish notes, and I swear that I smell a note of tea that is very calming and gives a sensation of total relax!

This one is the most zen fragrance I've ever smelled. It really is soothing, calming, but at the same time bright, sparkly, fun and energising... a contradiction? Maybe, but I assure that is the vibe that I get from this scent everytime I wear it!

This is pure joy in a bottle!

Well the name fits like a glove... this fragrance is everything you need to seize the day! =)

Carpe Diem by O Boticario 4.22 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Carpe Diem fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Carpe Diem, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Carpe Diem by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Carpe Diem by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.