Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cecita O Boticario for women

Cecita O Boticario for women

Cecita by O Boticario is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are galbanum and apricot; middle notes are rose, jasmine, osmanthus and pepper; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

Galbanum Apricot

Rose Jasmine Osmanthus Pepper

Sandalwood Vanilla Musk

Chloe Narcisse

Cecita Fragrance Reviews

On my skin, this one is very herbal, green and floral.

It has that 'old fashion' quality, with a vintage and romantic vibe.

Galbanum is the most prominent note, being a green kind of herbal and floral at the same time, soon being followed by the roses and the jasmine. At first, it has a powdery aspect, but is just a feeling, not exactly a note.

After it settles, you get the apricot note, faint in the background.

Is comfortable and cozy, with that 'fresh out of the shower' feeling. Not sexy or sultry. Is not 'fun' or flirty'. Is for staying in, or walking in the park with your dog, or for working at offices or schools.

Not for someone who wants to stand out. But great anyway.

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

I like them anyway

I have this one and like it, but I like the EDT much much better. don't sparkly and soft spicy?

Anyway back to the review.. My boyfriend told me I smell like cloves when I wore this one ( he's a cook..) but I don't like cloves and definitely not in perfumes.
But a different guy followed me riding on his bike when I was riding on my bike. He came biking very quickly from behind me, stopt me (and almost fell from his bike) and ask me what I was wearing because it smelled so good. I had applied the parfum in the morning and at this point it was at least 6 hours later. So the parfum must have some secret power or something..

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

Cecita... If you could blend Burberry's Body with Narcisse you will get it. This unexpensive fragrance is sold for somewhat like 25 dollars at O Boticario. It's sweet and warm like a cozy hug of a woman that you love very much. I used this at the year of 2009 and in this same year when my bottle finished my ex-boyfriend gave me another one. So I think I used it 2009 to 2010. I don't use it anymore because it doesn't bring me good memories. But, anyway, it's a very nice and, i can say, underrated O Boticario fragrance.

Cecita by O Boticario 3.87 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Cecita fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about O Boticario Cecita, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cecita by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cecita by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Amarige Chloe Chloe Narcisse Guerlain Idylle Animale Animale Christian Dior Dune Christian Dior J`adore Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Yves Saint Laurent Opium O Boticario Innamorata Joop! Joop! Femme Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial O Boticario Glamour O Boticario Myriad Montblanc Femme de Montblanc Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale Guerlain Insolence O Boticario Thaty Calvin Klein Obsession Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue