Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cecita O Boticario for women

Cecita O Boticario for women
dislike

Cecita by O Boticario is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are galbanum and apricot; middle notes are rose, jasmine, osmanthus and pepper; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

Galbanum Apricot

Rose Jasmine Osmanthus Pepper

Sandalwood Vanilla Musk

Chloe Narcisse

Cecita Fragrance Reviews

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

Cecita... If you could blend Burberry's Body with Narcisse you will get it. This unexpensive fragrance is sold for somewhat like 25 dollars at O Boticario. It's sweet and warm like a cozy hug of a woman that you love very much. I used this at the year of 2009 and in this same year when my bottle finished my ex-boyfriend gave me another one. So I think I used it 2009 to 2010. I don't use it anymore because it doesn't bring me good memories. But, anyway, it's a very nice and, i can say, underrated O Boticario fragrance.

Cecita by O Boticario 4.00 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Cecita fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Cecita, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cecita by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cecita by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Amarige Guerlain Idylle Yves Saint Laurent Opium Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy O Boticario Innamorata Joop! Joop! Femme Chloe Chloe Narcisse Dior J`adore O Boticario Myriad Mont Blanc Femme de Montblanc Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale Dior Dune Calvin Klein Obsession Guerlain Idylle Eau de toilette Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Chloe Chloe