Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

Coffee Man O Boticario for men
dislike

tobacco
coffee

Coffee Man is a sophisticated male fragrance, warm, impressive and sexy. Top notes: bergamot, cardamom, ginger, bamboo leaf, leaves, pepper and grapefruit. Heart: nutmeg, tobacco leaves, davana, geranium, violet and iris. Base: coffee, patchouli, amber, leather, cedar and sandalwood.

Available as 100 ml EDT. Coffee Man was launched during the 2000's.

Bamboo Ginger Cardamom Bergamot Grapefruit Pepper Green Notes

iris Geranium Nutmeg Tobacco Violet Artemisia

Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber Coffee Leather

Coffee Man Fragrance Reviews

arigarj
arigarj

Strong, long lasting, oriental and spicy.

parfumenthusiast
parfumenthusiast

A long lasting frangrance but too sweet, on my opinion, so it seems a unissex or either female frangrance rather than a male one.
No notes of coffee and tobacco.

EseveN

To me, it's really F***** strong.
Go easy on the trigger.
Last for ages, and is a compliment getter.
Very good perfume.
A little synthetic, tho.

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

I received this one as a birthday gift from my brother. I'm both a coffee and a perfume addict so he wisely grabbed this one thinking that I could like it. And he didn't fail.

This scent is gourmandish, but I don't smell the note of coffee... if it is there, than there's just a hint of it. I smell rather notes of chocolate, tobbaco and amber mainly. The scent is just slightly peppery and the overall impression is very pleasant but it's linear all the way, with little development in the drydown. It's longlasting but the sillage is just moderate. My only concern is with the basenotes that are synthetic and reduces the appeal of this scent.

In the end, this was a very good effort from O Boticario to release a nice creation, but in my opinion the name of the scent is not accurate, and therefore, not adequate.

Coffee for men strongly reminds me of Animale Animale, but not as strong nor longlasting and less complex and less natural smelling. Since Animale Animale is not a tame animal, Coffee men will be a good substitute when I'm in need for a more tame and restrained scent. There are always occasions when is not convenient to wear a loud perfume even if you love it, for that occasions I will reach for Coffee man instead Animale Animale when I feel in the mood to wear a gourmand scent.

Overall, a very good offer from O Boticario, just don't let the name of the perfume fool you.

Reccomended.

rafael.cevidanes
rafael.cevidanes

This is a very popular fragrance around here. Although it has a very warm appeal, I've had no problems at wearing it on hot days, unless the amount used is overdosed.

At first sniff you might be able to mostly feel the scent of pepper mixed with bergamot and grapefruit, cardamom and a noticeable note of ginger.

A rich floral blend shows up, coming next from the remnants of pepperish and greenish notes; in the end it leads to an outstanding combination of tobacco, amber , leather and coffee.

Despite the label "Coffee", the coffee notes are just too plain, what would not justify the name of the fragrance.

My favorite fragrance by O Boticário, they've done a great job by this.

10/10.

gribeiro
gribeiro

I live in Brazil, and here this is a very popular perfume. It´s very very sweet, but everyone loves it! When i use it I get A LOT of compliments, it´s really amazing. But i guess it is a little hard to find it out of Brazil.

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

I met it in my last trip to brazil. Coffee? No way hehe, he's a big Spicy fragrance. The pepper notes are perceptible and intense, sometimes green and fresh, sometimes classic and modern, for me it's a true chypre. Great work from Boticario.

EseveN

Really really sexy, and lasts for ages (10+ hours... GREAT for an Eau de Cologne)
I get compliments every time I use it ;)

jonovon
jonovon

Coffee Man is an interesting scent. Opens with indian spices mixed with florals and has a sweet tone, like a candy. This first impression is surprisingly fresh. Up to this point I find this fragrance very agreeable, but then... A subtle coffee note comes in, with a whole load of amber. I don't know if it's my impression only, but I feel it's heavily unbalanced towards amber. An amber punch that gives me headache.

Heavy as it is, if I am to use it, I have to apply it very sparingly. I'd spray on a cotton swab and lightly dab on my neck, chest and wrists. Longevity is outstanding, and the sillage is near offensive. On a very cold night, it might work well.

Not my cup of tea, not my cup of coffee: maybe this is a scent that takes a well groomed gentleman (who must love amber) to fit in.

The bottle is beautiful, but clumsy.

mbmbmb, O Boticario is a Brazilian brand and I think it's hard to find it abroad. I suggest contacting them through their site. I'm aware that they have an office in the USA and probably some stores, too. If you're after a coffee scent, pass this one, cause the coffee note isn't that proeminent (amber is). Maybe A*Men Pure Coffee would suit you.
If you're after an ambery scent, I'd reccomend Natura's Amó Amasso (also hard to find abroad, but not too much). Note listing: apple, bergamot/lemon, chocolate, wood, amber.

mbmbmb
mbmbmb

i really want to try this cologne, where can you buy it, i live in canada, is there any big chains that sell it

guest_Eseven
guest_Eseven

One of the best scents around.
A little gourmand/sweet, a little woody, a little oriental, as well.

Really really sexy, and lasts for ages (11+ hours).
I get compliments all the time, so, I need another bottle soooooon =)

Coffee Man by O Boticario 3.90 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Coffee Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Coffee Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coffee Man by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coffee Man by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.