Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Dimitri O Boticario for men

Dimitri O Boticario for men
dislike

herbal

Dimitri is an elegant male fragrance, opening with the notes of cassis, damascene and mandarin. The heart is composed of aromatic notes, mint, lavender and geranium, while the base consists of cedar, sandalwood, and oak moss.

It is available as 100 ml EDT and deodorant.

Cassis tincture of rose Mandarin Orange

Mint Lavender Geranium Sage Rosemary

Sandalwood Oakmoss Cedar

Bvlgari Man

Dimitri Fragrance Reviews

edson.3000
edson.3000

Extremamente agradável. Ótimo perfume para o dia a dia. Após o banho, fica perfeito. Recomendado.

thalestv
thalestv

esse é muito bom, e é muito versatil, nao incomoda a quase ninguem.

ricardodt
ricardodt

Nice fragrance but it was reformulated. Sillage and longevity is too poor on my skin. :/

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Herrera for men for me is drier than this. I've wanted a everyday fragrance for summer and this one is my choice. The beginning is pure freshness, just a bit dry going to a powdery and mossy lavender dominating scent. Good and quite distinctive, the longevity and sillage are average.

On my sking:
Sillage: acceptable
Longevity: nice (5h+ , going close to skin around 1~2h after)

I don`t think it smells like herrera

Edit:
Sometimes it smells like lemonade. Really nice.

costaleo
costaleo

Great memories... excellent scent, very unique. You have to come tro Brazil to buy it.

Neto
Neto

I don't think Dimitri reminds (even a little bit) Egoìste Platinum. I like both of them and to be honest I prefer Dimitri - maybe because it marked special moments in my life or perhaps simply 'cuz it reacts better on me. It is not a longlasting scent but certainly it's worth it to own it.

periquito89
periquito89

Dimitri remembers me a lot Café-Café pour Homme at the beginning, but is better during the drydown. A mild flowery smell (not in a feminine way) is present, and everything is light. To me another "neutral" scent from O Boticário. Nice reviews by jonovon and SandraS!

jonovon
jonovon

Dimitri is soft and slightly sour & sweet, in a good way. In a mouthwatering way, to be more precise. It has a fresh and masculine floral accord and a woodsy note that reminds me of aging barrels, as if it was aged in one.
I should say it's not overtly original, but it smells surprisingly charming and elegant for such a simple composition.

I think Dimitri is actually an eau de cologne, so longevity isn't that great. But the woods linger tight to the skin for a reasonable amount of time. I just happen to love this woodsy basenote.

Overall, it's a great perfume. It needs a nicer bottle though.

winsberg
winsberg

Grande perfume, bastante suave. Ideal para dias de calor. Dá aquela sensação sutil de requinte. muito bom

SandraS
SandraS

This is a great masculine scent, fresh seductive and clean. Its mature and well balance for the men on the fast track... not youngish, not femininish not trendy...a classic in my opinion.

It reminds a bit of Egoiste platinum.

Its my favorite scent from Boticario.

Dimitri by O Boticario 4.09 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Dimitri fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Dimitri, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dimitri by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dimitri by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dior Homme Sport Carolina Herrera 212 Men Hermes Terre d'Hermes DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Guerlain Guerlain Homme Chanel Bleu de Chanel Ralph Lauren Polo Black Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Carolina Herrera CH Men O Boticario Connexion Versace Versace Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men O Boticario Arbo Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Cartier Roadster Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Ralph Lauren Polo Blue