Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Dimitri O Boticario for men

Dimitri O Boticario for men
dislike

Dimitri is an elegant male fragrance, opening with the notes of cassis, damascene and mandarin. The heart is composed of aromatic notes, mint, lavender and geranium, while the base consists of cedar, sandalwood, and oak moss.

It is available as 100 ml EDT and deodorant.

Cassis tincture of rose Mandarin Orange

Mint Lavender Geranium Sage Rosemary

Sandalwood Oakmoss Cedar

Dimitri Fragrance Reviews

peferrarine
peferrarine

Dimitri is an extremely fresh herbal scent. The aromatic side is very strong, to the point of being stingy to the nose, if over applied.

A Mint-Oakmoss-Rosemary bomb, being really fresh and camphorous. The lack of Vetyver surprised me, since i could feel it, but i think it must be the cedar/oakmoss combo.

Reminded me of Floresta, by Amazonia Viva, and also of a cooler mintier version of Terre D'Hermès.

Here in Brazil is not a BEST SELLER, since Boticario has other more pleasant fragrances, but it doesn't mean is not good. Is just not a crowdpleaser, being a little harsh and unusual (compared to most male fragrances nowadays).

It has a certain vintage quality, like a really old sweater that you take from the bottom of the wardrobe, because is REALLY COLD outside. The sweater is not warm anymore, but still has that comfort that you like. Once you pick it up, the first thing you notice is that moldy smell, that is not exactly nice, but not bad either.

After a while, you can get the cassis, sweetening thing up with a grape-hard-candy/grape-juice touch.

A nice purchase, safe for everyday on summer days (if applied with parsimony). Could be a signature scent.

periquito89
periquito89

This scent has the potencial to be my daily scent. It is fresh but not in the way the usual blue and sport scents go. Its a bit formal but never too serious. I think who likes scents like Paco XS, Herrera for Men, but would like something mild for constant wear, may very well like this. But the real downside here is the terrible longevity. Really, really bad.

I've said in an old review that Café Café pour Homme kinda reminds me Dimitri in style. My Café Café bottle is old and I need to try a new, but what I can remember is that Café feels a bit harsh and synthetic, while Dimitri doesn't. The problem with Dimitri is always longevity. Boticário could improve that, and wouldn't hurt if improve the strength too.

edson.3000
edson.3000

Extremamente agradável. Ótimo perfume para o dia a dia. Após o banho, fica perfeito. Recomendado.

thalestv
thalestv

esse é muito bom, e é muito versatil, nao incomoda a quase ninguem.

ricardodt
ricardodt

Nice fragrance but it was reformulated. Sillage and longevity is too poor on my skin. :/

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Herrera for men for me is drier than this. I've wanted a everyday fragrance for summer and this one is my choice. The beginning is pure freshness, just a bit dry going to a powdery and mossy lavender dominating scent. Good and quite distinctive, the longevity and sillage are average.

On my sking:
Sillage: acceptable
Longevity: nice (5h+ , going close to skin around 1~2h after)

I don`t think it smells like herrera

Edit:
Sometimes it smells like lemonade. Really nice.

costaleo
costaleo

Great memories... excellent scent, very unique. You have to come tro Brazil to buy it.

jonovon
jonovon

Dimitri is soft and slightly sour & sweet, in a good way. In a mouthwatering way, to be more precise. It has a fresh and masculine floral accord and a woodsy note that reminds me of aging barrels, as if it was aged in one.
I should say it's not overtly original, but it smells surprisingly charming and elegant for such a simple composition.

I think Dimitri is actually an eau de cologne, so longevity isn't that great. But the woods linger tight to the skin for a reasonable amount of time. I just happen to love this woodsy basenote.

Overall, it's a great perfume. It needs a nicer bottle though.

winsberg
winsberg

Grande perfume, bastante suave. Ideal para dias de calor. Dá aquela sensação sutil de requinte. muito bom

SandraS
SandraS

This is a great masculine scent, fresh seductive and clean. Its mature and well balance for the men on the fast track... not youngish, not femininish not trendy...a classic in my opinion.

It reminds a bit of Egoiste platinum.

Its my favorite scent from Boticario.

Dimitri by O Boticario 3.93 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Dimitri fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about O Boticario Dimitri, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dimitri by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dimitri by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.