Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Femme.com O Boticario for women

Femme.com O Boticario for women
dislike

Femme.com je is a fragrance for women in tune with the modern world.

It opens with cassis, plum, and mandarin leaves. The heart is composed of orange blossom, muguet, peony, and ylang, while the base consists of vanilla, amber, sandalwood, and Virginia cedar.

Femme.com is available as 100 ml EDT.

Cassis Plum Mandarin Orange

African Orange flower Peony Ylang-Ylang

Vanille Amber Virginia Cedar

Femme.com Fragrance Reviews

Annete
Annete

It's a poor version of Romance by Ralph Lauren with weaker longevity and projection.

paula.balestre
paula.balestre

Saudades dele, muito versátil!

joybell

I love this perfume! It is my favorite in the whole world! How can I order this online! I cannot find a place to place an order. Sincerely, Joy McGuire

Camila_1712
Camila_1712

Saudades desse perfume! Ele lembra de longe o J'adore - que não tem nada a ver com o Tarsila, como costumam dizer - talvez pela nota de ameixa.

joybell

A friend bought this for me in Brazil, and I LOVE IT! I truly do not like to wear anything else.

paula.pêgo
paula.pêgo

Esse perfume é perfeito. Floral, fresco, delicado, suave. A primeira borrifada parece que vai ser forte, mas nada, daí uns instante fica um cheiro muito bom, de quem nasceu cheiroso. rsrsr Não é um perfume pra quem gosta de 'invadir' o ambiente com o fragrancia (eu na verdade aprecio os mais discretos). Sempre que uso esse perfume me perguntam qual é e elogiam, quando falo que é Boticário, ninguem acredita. É o tipo de perfume que vc passa de manha para ir trabalhar e no final do dia ta cheirosa. Amo.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i tried this one today, and the first sniff, is really strong, then some minutes later, i thought to myself, "it has almost the same base notes than Arbo!) and in fact it does, but this one is a fragrance a little more fruty. i think i will purchase this one, it's classy, lasts a long time ( i can still smell it after more than 5 hours) and it's affordable. i recommend it ;)

Femme.com by O Boticario 3.91 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Femme.com fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Femme.com, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme.com by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme.com by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

O Boticario Carpe Diem O Boticario Glamour Christian Dior J`adore O Boticario Lily Essence O Boticario Egeo Dolce Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio O Boticario Tarsila Carolina Herrera 212 O Boticario Accordes Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Cacharel Amor Amor Givenchy Very Irresistible Ralph Lauren Ralph Britney Spears Fantasy Cacharel Noa O Boticario Coffee Calvin Klein Beauty Calvin Klein Euphoria Nina Ricci Nina Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women