Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Floratta Ruby O Boticario for women

Floratta Ruby O Boticario for women
dislike

Floratta Ruby O Boticario for women Pictures

The Brazilian brand O Boticario brings three new editions of Floratta fragrance in 2010, inspired by the precious stones of ruby, emerald and sapphire. Floratta Ruby, packed in a red bottle, is dedicated to the Queen of Gems, and contains floral, fruity and oriental notes. It is extremely sensual, playful and seductive.

Top notes: chocolate orchid, lilac orchid, jasmine, red rose, lemon and bergamot. Heart: narcissus, mimosa, osmanthus, magnolia, ruby rose, freesia, gardenia, pink pepper and almonds. Base: sandalwood, cedar, musk and amber, vanilla and tonka bean.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Jasmine Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Rose

Osmanthus Narcissus Gardenia Pink Pepper Freesia Almond Magnolia Mimosa

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Tonka Bean Vanille

Floratta Ruby Fragrance Reviews

Renata.Pessanha
Renata.Pessanha

Surprised to read bad reviews about this Floratta. I love it and I think it suits my skin well. So bad it was discontinued. Does anyone know any similar fragance?

dinossaurojr
dinossaurojr

Fedorento

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

On my skin it smells really strange. After the sharp beginning, it turned into a rancid cooking oil blended with narcissus. I'm very upset about this. Anyway, I liked the not overpowering narcissus.

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

Nothing special on it. A winter fragrance that we can feel better in summer days, that's the problem with this one. And I think it's not confortable, fresh or sexy to use. Just a waste of money.

Floratta Ruby by O Boticario 3.45 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Floratta Ruby fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Floratta Ruby, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Floratta Ruby by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Floratta Ruby by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

O Boticario Glamour Secrets Black Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum O Boticario Lily Essence Givenchy Ange ou Demon Cacharel Amor Amor Carolina Herrera CH Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Mont Blanc Femme de Montblanc O Boticario Floratta Emerald O Boticario Floratta Emotion Versace Crystal Noir O Boticario Coffee Woman Seduction O Boticario Floratta Cerejeira em Flor Victoria`s Secret Vanilla Lace Givenchy Organza Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Chanel Chance O Boticario Floratta in Rose O Boticario Coffee