Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Floratta in Blue O Boticario for women

Floratta in Blue O Boticario for women
dislike

Floratta in Blue is a mild and fresh fragrance with transparent notes of comfort and lightness.

It opens with notes of geranium, bergamot, lime, tea rose. The heart is composed of prumelia, muguet, and gardenia, and the base consists of sandalwood, cedar, vetiver, musk.

Floratta in Blue is available as 100 ml EDT, perfumed emulsion, deodorant and roll on.

Geranium Bergamot Lime Tea tincture of rose

Frangipani Lily-of-the-Valley Gardenia

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar vetyver Musk

CK be

Floratta in Blue Fragrance Reviews

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Impressive as the fragrance industry has the power to capture by combining aromas, feelings, sensations and emotions that motivate or even discourage, and most impressive is done we still have a body that captures these aromas, breaks it down and through nerve impulses transmitted to the neurons are processed as to make us feel different sensations that manifest in our physical structure. Floratta in Blue of The Apothecary is one of many perfumes, responsible for such sensitivities.

Its opening is a cool breeze caressing your face, with memorable live notes of bergamot and lemon juice made under brewing some tea that transmits peace and immediate calm. Tea This note is supreme something that escapes the reality of imagination and when we because we were already caught up to the middle of a clean aromatic aspect that many words can not describe it.

With each passing hour it becomes a wide open Floral, which continues to exude cleanliness odor, something post-bath reaches addictive for a few hours there ... I can not even feel like by the nose up to feel it, because it exudes well enough to reach the nostrils and do full service. Gardenia feel well defined in its "dry down" in order to imagine a very generous bouquet out freshly picked after a serene morning, along with the Lily of the Valley that gives an exquisite finish to the apex of fragrance printing that sense of sensitivity extreme thereto.

Rounding out the charm that is Floratta in Blue, we notice a subtle change in her course, since this final stage, that is, it becomes a subtle floral musky so that the rule of the sensitivity before and takes on a more serious post and resolute, as if here the fragrance were to become unshakable and a little more confident of himself than was / is at the beginning. See a ardorzinho Cedar, super juicy, marrying a well-guarded sandalwood, and behaved admirably.

Floratta in Blue with its power to stir our feelings / sensations here, has our attention and beyond our admiration carries our tenderness for his creation. There is not a single day that I'm not well emotionally, I remember the existence of its aroma even before I throw hand and use it, I do not go to feel better. Things in life, reasons that can not be explained, only accepted and they spent to get along as best they can.

peferrarine
peferrarine

First blast: harsh citrus, but it fades very quickly. Than, i can sense the lemon, the bergamot and the flowers (especially Lilly of the valley, a very creamy one, probably mixed with the sandalwood)

After a while, it settles into a green-tea with lemon and sandalwood mix. The musk is there, but to me, very faint. breeze of musk (not the most prominent note like it says here)

I don't get any sweetness from the rose, or the woodiness from the vetyver (all the woods i get are from sandalwood. First, creamy, later it becomes a dry kind of wood).

Very spring-summer, basically unisex, with a after shower fresh feeling. It reminds me faintly of some sunblock lotions. Like sunny days by the beach, with the salty air, with a nice and fresh Caipirinha de Limão (a drink from here)

Spray it lightly, cause is STRONG. More than 3 sprays is headache inducing for me (green tea notes does this kind of things with me)

I never smelled CK Be, but the citrus opening reminds me of CK One (but only the first blast).

susieqrj
susieqrj

i just spritzed CK Be on my hand and Floratta in Blue smells just like it.
So people, don't complain about this one having poor sillage because CK Be is weak too.

Hamayana
Hamayana

Igual o CK be, ou seja cheiro de sabao em pò.

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

Por que mudaram o frasco??? Tão mais bonito assim com esse jeitão vintage...

Thutel
Thutel

gente nunca vi perfume tão parecido cm outro FLORATTA BLUE=Ck be proto sem mais..

lucianamesquitacosta
lucianamesquitacosta

a simple floral cologne, yet delicious and feminine.good staying power, and light sillage, love it. will probably buy again someday...

raquel.alexandroni
raquel.alexandroni

Mtoooooo parecido com o CK Be... Claro q nao tem a fixação do CK, mas uma otima opção pra quem quer algo mais em conta para o dia a dia!

danielresendem
danielresendem

bebecaclaudio a proposta do perfume é exatamente essa ! Ser um perfume leve, fraco, bom para ser usado durante um contato mais próximo entre pessoas. Principalmente em dias quentes. Imagina se seu namorado borrifasse um perfume fortissimo e doce, em seguida fosse dormir do seu lado, vc ia passar mal rsrs. Do mesmo jeito que um perfume igual o floratta não serve pra quem vai a uma festa por exemplo.

misa3000
misa3000

Comprei este em roll-on em essencia. Gostei muito! Muito fresco e com notas muito agradaveis.

bebecaclaudio
bebecaclaudio

ele é muito fraco, a durabilidade dele é de no máximo 2 horas em mim, preferia que fosse mais marcante, forte e duradouro!!!

eliade
eliade

no Brasil esta fragancia é muito conhecida. quase todas mulheres já usaram

MayaraFariasM
MayaraFariasM

É bem gostoso, pode ser usado qq hora do dia. Marcou minha viagem a casa dos meus avós aos 14. O mais legal em perfumes é poder cheira-los depois de algum tempo e ter memórias maravilhosas. :)

Vampiraag
Vampiraag

It's so fresh and clean, great frangance, long lasting power and reminds me of light blue D&G but less citric and more cosy. Totally love it.

PaulinhaRDS
PaulinhaRDS

love it! fresh and cosy at the same time.

jivaswood
jivaswood

It looks like Ck Be!

stereomari
stereomari

Very good, but I wouldn´t buy it. It´s my sister-in-law´s signature scent. =)

Miss Parfum Addict
Miss Parfum Addict

It´s a great fragrance for every-day use!!!

I think this one is a clean floral, with a woddy musk base. It´s fresh and confortable at the same time, without being citric.

You can use it in all seasons!!

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

this one is STUNNING !

i bought it to my mother (a few days before, for mother's day), i really like it. it's fresh but mature and beautiful.

if u are looking for that perfect work fragrance but you don't want a heavy one, this would be it!

it's also perfect for springtime and autumn (;

vin570
vin570

This one is stunning. I love it on women! So seductive...

Floratta in Blue by O Boticario 3.73 out of 5 based on 115 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Floratta in Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about O Boticario Floratta in Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Floratta in Blue by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Floratta in Blue by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.