Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Floratta in Rose O Boticario for women

Floratta in Rose O Boticario for women
dislike

Floratta in Rose – Daintiness is rose.

The fragrance opens with mandarin, cassis, peach, fresh fruit complex and pink pepper. Middle notes are: living hydroponic blue rose, fresh rose, natural otto rose, muguet, ylang-ylang and gardenia. The base consists of musk complex and wood scent notes.

it is available as 100 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Cassis Peach Fruity Notes Pink Pepper Apricot

tincture of rose Lily-of-the-Valley Ylang-Ylang Gardenia

Musk Woodsy Notes

Miracle So Magic!

Floratta in Rose Fragrance Reviews

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

Perfume floral, delicioso e docinho. Bouquet de rosas. Boa fixação e projeção.

aksagrand
aksagrand

é uma delicinha de perfume, porém não é do tipo que compro. Mas se ganhar uso com prazer

Lucialuz
Lucialuz

Muito bom! Similar a Miracle e Miracle So Magic (mais ainda). Rosa fresca, adocicada, sensual. Tem um quê de chiclete tutti-fruti nas notas frutadas. Esplêndido!

kathy1dance
kathy1dance

OK everytime I wear it, get compliments and asking what kind, where to get it. I'm searching now, since my Brazilian Friend got it for me while back home. Love it!, How do I find the price and order? This just tells me about it and taking me in circles. Help!

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Today my friend brought this one for me to take a sniff. This is somewhat similar to its flanker Floratta in Rose Belle. Despite the other, for me this one is less musky and more sweet but not being too much. Sometimes it`s like a gentle, clean and of course, powdery rose soliflore perfume. The fruity beginning ends soon to make way for this rich floral composition. Conforting scent and good price indeed.

JYK
JYK

This is a soft fragrance.
Althou you can use this in lots of different situations, this is not very special.
Lot of rose.

nezzabel
nezzabel

As a fan of rose scents, my mum has this in her collection of course!
It's a rosy aquatic kind of scent, very light, breezy, airy and feminine that holds well on the skin almost all day long.
This rose is very soft and gentle, but exquisite and elegant.
Affordable, lasting, a perfect office scent for those who appreciate light rose fragrances.
A must try for rose scent's fans!

Floratta in Rose by O Boticario 3.74 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Floratta in Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Floratta in Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Floratta in Rose by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Floratta in Rose by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Amor Amor O Boticario Egeo Dolce Carolina Herrera CH O Boticario Glamour Secrets Black O Boticario Floratta in Blue O Boticario Coffee Woman Seduction O Boticario Floratta in Gold Britney Spears Fantasy O Boticario Lily Essence Cacharel LouLou Lancome Hypnose Victoria`s Secret Vanilla Lace Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe O Boticario Floratta Cerejeira em Flor Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Lancome Miracle Dior Pure Poison