Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Floratta in Rose Belle O Boticario for women

Floratta in Rose Belle O Boticario for women
dislike

Floratta in Rose Belle is a limited edition for 2011. Top notes: lychee and rose petals. Heart: violet, rose, pepper, queen of the night and Delbard rose. Base: sandalwood, iris, powdery notes, vanilla, cedar and musk. Available as 100 ml deodorant cologne.

Rose Litchi

Taif Rose Violet Night blooming Cereus Pepper

Musk iris Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Vanille

Floratta in Rose Belle Fragrance Reviews

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

It's a delicious Litchy-rosy smell , very clean and easy floral scent with médium lasting power ( it's a cologne) and projection. This scent is for daily use, you can use it for gym, work with absolutelly no disturbing. Unfortunatelly it was discontinued, like loooots of brazilian perfumes.

PseudoCz

On me the lasting power is great and i'm very impressed, around 6h and counting. Now, it smells like a blend of iris, rose and woods.

PseudoCz

It`s a gentle rose scent. With litchi nuances in top, turns into a powdery, musky spiced bouquet with rose in center. I think it`s really fine.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I have a sample from this. I like it so much, because it is a sweet floral scent.
I think rose and iris dominant, I can't detect vanille in it and neither litchi and pepper.
Rose note smells like fresh one and not old fashioned, so I think this scent is for everyone, also who don't like the pure rose smelling, because it is something special.
It reminds me of Cacharel Noa on my skin.
Unfortunately the lasting powers of O Boticario scents are poor, but note that they aren't EDTs but eau deodorants,so keep that in mind and enjoy it after re-applying.
Beautiful bottle!

Floratta in Rose Belle by O Boticario 3.92 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Floratta in Rose Belle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Floratta in Rose Belle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Floratta in Rose Belle by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Floratta in Rose Belle by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

O Boticario Lily Essence Dior Dolce Vita Victoria`s Secret Vanilla Lace Givenchy Hot Couture Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Givenchy Very Irresistible O Boticario Accordes Harmonia Dior Pure Poison O Boticario Floratta Emotion O Boticario Floratta in Rose Princesse Marina De Bourbon Rouge Royal Fendi Palazzo Kenzo Kenzo Amour Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant O Boticario Egeo O Boticario Egeo Choc L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Neroli Thierry Mugler Innocent