Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Glamour O Boticario for women

Glamour O Boticario for women
dislike

A fragrance that holds the power to captivate. A feminine fragrance that highlights the woman’s charm and elegance, helping her to affirm her unique style.

It opens with notes of citrus, mandarin, neroli and plum. Middle notes are: jasmine, rose, muguet and iris. Musk, moss, sandalwood, and cedar form the base.

Glamour is available as 75 ml EDT.

Citruses Mandarin Orange Neroli Plum

iris Lilac Mimose Orange Blossom Cinnamon

Musk Sandalwood Vanilla Patchouli

Armani Mania

Glamour Fragrance Reviews

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I agree that this can feel a bit masculine. It's very woody and musky right from the start, also a little soapy. There is a pepper note that grows in the drydown and for me it's irritating, but for others it might add a nice depth to the fragrance. I wouldn't classify this as a floral fruity at all! More like a floral oriental? Or a woody floral musk?

blogvillagebeaute
blogvillagebeaute

This fragrance is, in my opinion, the best Boticário deo-colonia BOTICÁRIO, today. Woody with fresh peppers.

Esta fragrância é, em minha opinião, o melhor perfume de O BOticário atualmente. Amadeirado fresco com pimentas

Velvetdiana
Velvetdiana

Reminds me of Armani Mania.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is nice . but somehow its almost a bit maskuline on my skin.I think its all the citrus and sandelwood that does this on my skin.
at first spritz i thought off innocent By T M. but they are not much alike after all. Last long on my skin

nataliaspada
nataliaspada

It's the only perfume by O Boticário that I like. It's not disgustingly sweet, it's nice.

mcelferr
mcelferr

A slice of sweet orange comes first to say hello to you. I wish it could last a little longer. It transforms very fast in an innocent bouquet and ends leaving a mossy and warm sillage some kind of caramel note also, not listed.
I like it very much and keep sniffing my hand all the time.The problem is the lasting power. It's necessary to reaply frequently.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Sinceramente acho um perfume bem simples e nada glamuroso a nota q mais se destaca pra mim é a de ameixa e a de rosa

Glamour by O Boticario 4.15 out of 5 based on 71 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Glamour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Glamour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamour by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamour by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

O Boticario Lily Essence Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Carolina Herrera 212 Carolina Herrera CH Givenchy Ange ou Demon Lancome Hypnose Nina Ricci Nina Dior J`adore Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Givenchy Very Irresistible Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Burberry Burberry Brit Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Givenchy Hot Couture Guerlain My Insolence Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Chanel Allure Sensuelle