Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Innamorata O Boticario for women

Innamorata O Boticario for women
dislike

herbal

For youngsters who are experiencing passion, romance and the beauty of uncontrollable feelings. White flowers compose the Innamorata notes, symbolizing the beauty and seduction of a passion.

It greets you with notes of white flowers, chamomile, senna, narcissus and fruity accords. The heart is composed of jasmine, muguet, lily and tuberous, while the base consists of sandalwood and musk.

Innamorata is available as 100 ml EDT.

White Flowers Chamomile Narcissus Fruity Notes

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Lily Tuberose

Sandalwood Musk

Boucheron

Innamorata Fragrance Reviews

Thutel
Thutel

até hoje tenho o meu ..acho que é um perfume pr se usar mas a noite....uso pouco pois tenho medo que acabe...não acho mais na loja pr comprar...

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

I gave it to my mother as a gift from mother's day when I was a child on the mid 90's. It had tuberooooooooooose till you get bored.

Rizaldo
Rizaldo

I love this brasilian scent.

Annete
Annete

Innamorata is a classic from the 80's in Brazil, such a beautiful fragrance, I haven't found any other similar yet. Too bad it was discontinued, like many other O Boticário classics.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

I love narcissus and it's clearly here. Although these notes are usually strong, it's light and easy to wear.

Breezy and shine florals, sometimes it becomes a bit fresh, somewhat green but don't gets herbal at all. So, it turns earthy and woody, almost imperceptible.

I agree with Gaelle: it has that eighties vibe but this one is much more wearable.

debora81
debora81

Innamorata is not only for teens, I used it in 90's and it is one of my favorites until today.

nadiatavar
nadiatavar

Was a big trend in the 90's between teens, I used for some time, till one day someone opened the window and let my bottle "toast" under the sun, lost all its the fragance.
Fresh and light floral is my opinion about.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I used this one when I was 15 yrs... at that time it was a "crime" if you did not had a bottle. All my friends were using it (and also Thaty, Lavanda Pop and the other Boticario perfumes from that time).

Very good for teenangers.

Gaelle
Gaelle

It's not for teens at all! In the same line of Beautiful - white flowers + soapy jasmine + narcisus. In fact, like a watery-down version of the latest, with that 80's vibe. The narcisus is proeminent here, so, it could hardly be classified as "fragrance for teens". It's a delicate but grown-up fragrance, with a womanly feel.

Innamorata by O Boticario 3.78 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Innamorata fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Innamorata, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Innamorata by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Innamorata by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

O Boticario Thaty Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Christian Dior Dolce Vita Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Chloe Chloe Narcisse O Boticario Acqua Fresca Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Elie Saab Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera Calvin Klein Obsession Laura Biagiotti Roma Joop! Joop! Homme O Boticario Rhea Carolina Herrera CH Givenchy Ange ou Demon Tendre Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio O Boticario Cecita