Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Lily Essence O Boticario for women

Lily Essence O Boticario for women
dislike

Lily Essence O Boticario for women Videos
Lily Essence O Boticario for women Pictures Lily Essence O Boticario for women Pictures Lily Essence O Boticario for women Pictures Lily Essence O Boticario for women Pictures

Lily Essence by O Boticario is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper, mandarin orange, peach, pear and apricot; middle notes are iris, lily, gardenia, violet, osmanthus, jasmine, rose and narcissus; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and vetiver.

Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange Peach Pear Apricot

iris Lily Gardenia Violet Osmanthus Jasmine Rose Narcissus

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Vetiver

Lily Essence Fragrance Reviews

Alex Souza
Alex Souza

Ele não lembra o Intimately, o Intimately é que lembra ele, tendo em vista que o Lyli foi lançado em 2006 e o Intimately 2010.

Thutel
Thutel

eu tenho uma parece muito com outro ...Lily Essence = Intimalely Yours Women

cibelli_moon
cibelli_moon

The bottle is very charming, the fragrance is strong, reminds me - "Intimately Yours Women" David & Victoria Beckham.

MMC
MMC

Gostei muito desse perfume,floral refinado ,discreto.Bem caro R$157,00 ,preço de importado.A fixação é boa nada espetacular,mas moderada.O oleo corporal eu tenho e o preço é bem mais barato.Vale a pena,unico cheiro original (não uma copia de fragrancias famosas) de O Boticário.Assim que entrar em promoção de 20% de desconto pretendo compra-lo.

queops
queops

I dont like this...is not bad,but isn't good...I don't get surprised at his smell
I agree with Sad of Aline Ribeiro and all words LadyMurasaki

isabelamattarelli
isabelamattarelli

Definitely, this is the best O Boticario essence. It has a great sillage and stay hourssss in my skin (and in my clothes). Its a sweet floral, creamy, sophisticated, I like to wear this one in cold days, it makes me feel confortable.

caroldix
caroldix

This fragrance is very well made, one of the best Brazilian perfumes I know. It's very long lasting (about 10 hours on my skin). Sillage is average. It´s not my favorite scent because the opening has a very soapy smell (and I don´t like it), but i love the middle notes and the base notes.
I would recommend this one for day wear (it´s not overpowering). You´ll smell like a bouquet of flowers all day. It´s a very classy and long lasting perfume.

blogvillagebeaute
blogvillagebeaute

It has an smell of sweet yellow fruit with a touch pepper delicious. Does not last long this unusual explosion, in a matter of 20 to 30 minutes white flowers and lily invade your smell and remain for hours. Yes, it is a scent that remains in the environment and says your presence is here. After hours it calms even getting in my skin: lily and amber, with something green-earth deep down.

Ele tem um cheiro topo da fruta amarela doce com um toque de pimenta delicioso. Não dura muito tempo essa explosão incomum, em questão de 20 a 30 minutos flores brancas e lírios invadir o seu cheiro e permanecer por horas. Sim, é um perfume que permanece no ambiente e diz que a sua presença está aqui. Depois de horas acalma mesmo recebendo em minha pele: lírio e âmbar, com algo de terra verde no fundo.

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

No lasting power! But the smell is awesome. Sad!

thalestv
thalestv

This fragrance is very good, however those who's not like strong scents and sweet floral long duration this is not a good choice. this scent is very rich in notes and Reveals That people like to be always active, mainly the contemporary woman, who did not give up easily. I remember feeling the smell of this scent from a distance when i was in my godmother's house, her boyfriend was two blocks away and the odor was already exhaling the air. I advise people who like to feel noticed with a delicate touch of lily.

LadyMurasaki
LadyMurasaki

Lily? What lily? It does not smell of lilies at all to my nose. I get a lot of sandalwood, musk and amber with a bit of osmanthus and iris. I had hoped that the lily note would have a bit more presence. Nevertheless, it's a decent scent, albeit rather generic.

capitu
capitu

Worse than a bad perfume is a good perfume that ends quickly. I really love this scent, is very unique and gorgeus smell, full of lilies, feminine and elegant. But on my skin... oh, I'm so disappointed, it doesn't lasts more than 30 minutes. Sad :(

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

É algo excepcional, um conglomerado de flores cremosas... Um sentimento nobre.

isolda
isolda

Lily Essence é uma perfume maravilhoso,sensual mas leve, doce sem enjoar, romântico e sofisticado. Serve para qualquer estação do ano e para todas as ocasiões também. Tem a essência da natureza contida num frasco esteticamente belo. Encanta qualquer pessoa que o sinta.Simplesmente inspirador!

nataliaspada
nataliaspada

The only perfume from this store that smells sophisticated and high end. It's the most expensive in the store. It's really pretty.

vanessa_bra
vanessa_bra

The cream satin this perfume is wonderful ... Unique, very cozy, intimate and sexy. The scent did not like. But the cream and yes it perfect. The cream is sweeter than the perfume has a velvety feel, very feminine. Initially a poker ladylike, but then go ahhhh Where there who does not ask you and praise. Search Google " INSTITUCIONAL O BOTICARIO", the site tells which countries there is, maybe you do not have any friends or relatives who live in some of these countries and you can buy for you?

romina6292
romina6292

hi , I'm deeply in love with this perfume and I really want to buy 1 , but I couldn't find it anywhere in my country ! I'm Vietnamese !!
I search in Ebuy , Amazon but find nothing !

my friend in Brazil said that perfume only sale in Brazil .

could anyone please tell me how I can buy it !?
is it possible to send it to Vietnam !?
how much will it cost !?

thank you so so so much !

guest_LiLy
guest_LiLy

I want to buy too, How I can buy that? Someone may help me? I live in Utah, and I am looking for to buy lily essence and Malbec

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

love this one.. it's so sensual and tender, girly and womanish, all at the same time! and by tha way, love the bottle! come to momaaa :D

leomat2008
leomat2008

I think this one is good. I use to dislikes O Boticário fragrances, but I liked this one. But, I think there are one fragrance from this house that is really reallly good, and still isn´t on Fragrantica: RHEA, based in white wine and her masculin version: MALBEC, based in red wine. The both are more interesting than this one and different from all I smelled in the market.

nezzabel
nezzabel

Lily Essence it's a peppery-ambery-musky solifloral with a good staying power.
A truly subtle oriental that (at least on my skin) remains all day almost like a skin scent.
It's a warm gorgeous lily scent, peppery at first but then it dries down to an ambery- musky lily accord, in a powdery way that stays with you (good sillage too). And it smells amazingly beautiful on clothes.
It's sexy but not in a "in your face" way... no! it's a soft, creamy oriental, sensual and elegant.
Nicely done, O Boticário!

mizsadako
mizsadako

I need to disagree of all. Lily Essence eau de parfum have an excellent lasting power, even if compared with other fragrances from O Boticario or compared with international brands. the clerk sprayed on me Lily Essence in the 12AM, Exactly.
It´s midnight and my forearm is exhaling the great aroma.Lily Essence is creamy, galactic, warm, sensual and luxurious. The buquet is well conceipted.
The lilies are narcotizing, with the roses and irises... The violets are very elegant, too.
oh well, I am not a great fan of brasilian fragrances at all, but I have to admit O Boticario made de best brasilian perfum for now.
Ah, Lily Essence was made with the Essence of lily Stargazer, pionering in extrating such essential oil from this flower. And they used the enfleurage technique to do it. Just a curiosity.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I´ll have to agree with annehke when she says that Lily Essence is a "pretty perfume with weak fixation".

My Impressions: I bought it at christmas but just tried it today. The box is perfect, you have a gorgeous flask with a cap and two atomizers to use (a pump regular and the fancy squeeze ball). There´s also a minibook explaining the ancient enfleurage process (Lilly Essence was made with this technique).

As I sprayed the perfume, all I smelled was wonderful lillies (no alcohol at all). The perfume is floral fruity, it has a very delicate sweetness.
This perfume is not intense or a "trail leaver". After one hour I can smell it on my skin if I sniff it close.

It is sold as an EDP (the first from O Boticario, known in Brazil for EDC and EDT). But this EDP is not concentrated enough, easily could be called EDT.

It costs around US$50 - 42 Euro - Brazilian price is R$127 - for 100ml.
It´s almost the same price charged here for a 30ml imported perfume (here they cost from 42 to 60 euro - 30ml and 93 to 136 euro for 100ml). So, charging this price for a national product... all I have to say is that I`ll go for the importeds.

Its a pity that they had the chance to do a beautiful EDP and it resulted on a
weak EDT (about lasting on skin).

Aalia

I suppose the following comments are more of a product review, than a scent/fragrance review...I tried layering also, with the scent's cream. That did not help the fixation!!
In fact, the fixation became weaker
on the arm with the cream!! In general,
overall, the perfume is weak for fixation. There are oaps too. THe soaps have that great'pure lily ' smell of classic soaps.The perfume costs 127 Reais. I was hoping (and anticipating) for a high end perfume,and it is about the same quality,maybe a bit weaker quality, than the other cheapies here in Brazil.
The retailer Oboticario just released
another- Lily Essence Sensuelle. The liquid is purple, in the same bottle.
I just sniffed the cap, I did not test it on my skin.

Aalia

The perfume starts with a jet blast !
The atomoizer gives you a forceful shower! Whoah! There is a whif of alcohol and then the notes begin to appear.At first, you can smell the lily, mainly.Then, after some time a sweetness stays on your skin, and next you can distinguish the peach and pear together as a "cute", fruity combination note. The Iris, lily, and gardenia are nice but not tantalizing or exciting, there is a sensation of slightly warm Jasmine to keep the combination of the flower notes together.The drydown continues with the same fusion of the flower notes; and the bases are not easily separately noticeable. The sandalwood and musk are light; the amber adds a sheer dusting of powder to the whole fragrance.The patchouli and vetiver basenotes are nonexistent. The base does perform well in the drydown, a nice combination remains in the drydrown. I tested the perfume from a bottle on the retailerś shelf, and the fixation was weak- the top notes ran away quickly, the lily scent that I encountered during the first 10 minutes faded; and the base notes stayed..only lightly. At the very very end there is a sweet vanilla scent remaining. Overall, it is a "pretty" perfume with weak fixation.

Lily Essence by O Boticario 4.07 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Lily Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Lily Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily Essence by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily Essence by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.