Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Linda O Boticario for women

Linda O Boticario for women
dislike

Linda is a perfume of joy and femininity, opening with notes of bergamot, grapefruit, violet leaves and bamboo leaves, followed by the heart of gardenia natureprint, tiare Tahiti natureprint, jasmine, freesia, red fruits, raspberry natureprint, anis liqueur and rose pepper, and settling at the base of sandalwood, cedar, Tonka beans, benzoin, amber and musk.

Linda is available as 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Grapefruit Violet Leaf Bamboo

Gardenia Tiare Flower Jasmine Freesia Red Berries Raspberry Anise Pink Pepper

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Benzoin Amber Musk

Linda Fragrance Reviews

Fromsouthbrasil
Fromsouthbrasil

Ele é uma cópia do Bvlgari por Femme e não do Cinéma, do YSL, que é um oriental floral, este último mais perto do Classique, do JPG. Lembra vagamente o Eternity, CK, (se não me engano o "nariz criador" por trás é o mesmo do Bvlgari por Femme).
Perfume clássico e feminino, provavelmente reformulado. O tester da loja era maravilhoso, encantador. O perfume do frasco, muito inferior a ele. Porém, muitos elogiam, mas quando for possível vou comprar o original, o Bvlgari mesmo, pra acabar com as gracinhas dessa perfumaria comigo.

caroldix
caroldix

This perfume is very good, but it's very heavy and suits women age 30+. I'm 22 and like this one, but I think it fits my mother best. It's sexy and classy, good for summer nights.

blogvillagebeaute
blogvillagebeaute

When this perfume was launched I've used a lot, do not think it seemed like Cinema (YSL fragrance), but with the Bvlgari pour Femme (less iris and violet and more amber and vanilla). Has been reformulated and is softer, unfortunately.

Quando este perfume foi lançado eu o usei bastante, acho que não parecia como Cinema de YSL (que tenho), mas com o Bvlgari Pour Femme (menos íris e violeta e mais âmbar e baunilha). Foi reformulado e está mais suave, infelizmente.

mizsadako
mizsadako

This fragrance went by a heavy reformulation, then it cannot be related to Cinéma anymore (and yes, it was). It also earned two flankers.
Linda is now more related to the bland fragrances of the brand, and its sexy yet adult woman allure is now diluted into a fruity generic thing aimed to a younger public.

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

Não gosto de perfumes que tentam imitar uns aos outros dessa maneira. Para mim, o nome disso é Plágio. Esse perfume é uma imitação insossa do maravilhoso YSL Cinéma. Quem não quer pagar muito num Cinéma e quiser algo mais fácil de usar, o Linda é uma boa opção

aksagrand
aksagrand

Um perfume bom, porem sem sal. Aquele que quando vc passa, esta cheirosa, mas n marca. Acho um perfume pra quem tem pouca personalidade.

lccflor
lccflor

This scent is wonderful. Feminine, elegant, engaging, sexy. Just too much.

deborahmorais
deborahmorais

First of all, the word "Linda" translate as "beautiful" (for females). I have worn this scent for years and years when I was a teenager, even though it's not a teenager scent. It was my first grown up fragrance, and I loved it! I stopped using after me and my boyfriend broke up and now i just CANT wear it because of the memories of that time, just doenst feel good. but Oh i wish i was wearing another perfume at that time because it breaks my heart not being able to wear this anymore.
Linda is a sensual and "feel good" fragrance. It instantly makes you feel like a princess in a beautiful garden. The sun is shining, and the smell of the flowers just take over the air, everything about this is so honest and pure.

I would say this is more floral than fruity, even though there is pink pepper and red berries "hidden" in this fragrance. It's a sweet floral, but it's not synthetic or stick, or anything like that. The gardenia and the jasmine are the 2 proeminent notes in my opinion.The saying power and the sillage are AMAZING!!!! People turn heads, and often people would ask me what I was wearing, I even had some friends who bought this because of me. And they have the oil of this fragrance too which is even better.
I wish I could find something simillar to this because is so beautiful (as the name says) but I cant. And I have tried a lot of fragrances out there, even a lot of niche fragrances, but I've never found something like this. I really hope you can find there where you live, but I think is only available here in Brazil and Portugal?! I'm not sure.

Linda you always have a place in my heart, I will never forget the good moments we had together.

guest_Andrea
guest_Andrea

A mí me encanta este perfume alguien sabe donde comprar en Bolivia????

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

This is one of my top choices in the Summer. It's a sweet, soft and clear scent of red berries with a little bit of clean musk and white flowers. I'm always complimented when I have this on by people of all ages and walks of life.

Linda by O Boticario 3.65 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Linda fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Linda, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Linda by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Linda by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.