Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Ma Cherie O Boticario for women

Ma Cherie O Boticario for women
dislike

herbal

Ma Chérie is light and delicate fragrance; a fragrance that represents a gesture of affection. Lavender is at the opening of the composition, followed by the heart of lemon, angelica and lavender again. The base is composed of comfortable amber, musk and cedar.

It is available as 100 ml EDT. Ma Cherie was launched in 1995.

Lavender

Angelica Amalfi Lemon

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Ma Cherie Fragrance Reviews

Nina Ghellere
Nina Ghellere

Aconchegante e relaxante, como convém aos perfumes infantis. Juntamente ao infantil do boticário, esse último já descontinuado, pode ser considerado um dos acertos da perfumaria popular brasileira. Tenho e uso até hoje, divide minha penteadeira com perfumes exclusivos, de nicho e os grandes das grandes marcas mundiais.

Comfy and relaxing, as must be all the fragrances designed for the children. Along with Infantil d'O Boticário, discontinued, can be considered one of the few goals of brazilian fragrance industry. Have it and use it until nowadays, shares my vanity with exclusives, niche and big fine brands perfumes.

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

My first perfume! I loved it!

thazinha30
thazinha30

Love it, certainly because it brings back memories growing up in Brazil. It's fresh, sweet but not sugary or cloying and very refreshing. Doesn't really last long but when you're 12 i guess u don't really care or think much about "longevity". A carefree, nostalgic scent.

robertodr
robertodr

Paulinha85, que engraçado, essa foi a sua opinião pessoal (que, pelo visto, não foi compartilhada por ninguém), absolutamente significa que o perfume seja invasivo (oi?) ou tenha limão demais (provavelmente você não gostaria do Allure Homme Edition Blanche, um dos mais festejados atualmente da Chanel) ou lavanda demais (você também não gostaria do Prada Amber Pour Homme, o melhor já criado pela Daniela Andrier). Não tem nada de senhoras mais velhas muito menos de homens "clássicos" nesse perfume. Equívoco vestido de verdade. Enfim, né...

Roma27
Roma27

Ahhhhh........my 8yr old daughters first perfume & her favourite one too. She only wears a tiny bit on her wrist & it smells divine. Don't allow her to spray all over her body. Prefer her to wear lotion & powder. She just can't help herself with this stuff......I catch her sniffing the bottle every now & then. On her it does smell divine. I find it perfect for her as it leaves a trail of a soft & musky lavender herb. Almost like a bit of floral mixed with lavender powder but not exactly. To my nose the cedar shines through more than the citrus. There are times where just a little gets on her clothes & I would get a whiff of it the whole day. If I smell this anywhere I think of my little girl. One of the many reasons I love O'Boticario!

MayaraFariasM
MayaraFariasM

Um dos meus primeirinhos perfumes, uma delicinha, bem infantil e gostoso. Bons tempos ! :)

Nay
Nay

Usei muuuito quando era criança! Adoro a embalagem! Super fofo!

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

Ma Chérie certainly was part of childhood / adolescence of many Brazilian girls! Everybody had one. :) I think I was about 10 years when I got my perfume on my birthday, and I still have the bottle stored with other perfumes. I'm so happy to see this perfume on Fragrantica!

But I remember that I did not like so much. I thought, and think that it's too floral, with too much lavender. It's not citrus aromatic, like classified here. It's floral, floral, floral... Do all teenagers of the time liked floral scents? The name of the perfume is so cute, Boticário could have criated some floral fruity gourmand for young people. Anyway.

It's certainly our childhood scent! :D

Zaleska
Zaleska

This one brings me very very sweet pink lavender memories, if this is possible! :)
I used to wear this one 10 years ago. I can't wear it anymore (too much light and 'safe' for me this time).
Yes, perfect for children and teens!

ananda
ananda

Thank you for adding this to the database! =)

I really like Ma Chérie. Very recognizable scent and still simple, naturally beautiful. Mainly lavender with a touch of angelica and lemon balm, over a very light, "barely-there" base. Doesn't last very long though, since it's an Eau de Cologne.

This is perfect for very hot days, when I just don't wanna smell "perfumed". It's fresh and pleasant, also fits perfectly for children 'cause it's so light and delicately fun. I recommend it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Ma Cherie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about O Boticario Ma Cherie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ma Cherie by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ma Cherie by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.