Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Quasar O Boticario for men

Quasar O Boticario for men
dislike

herbal

One of the most powerful and mysterious energy sources in the universe inspired this modern and innovative fragrance, transmitting pulsing energy.

It opens with the sheer energy of bergamot, followed by an explosion of floral notes, spicy and fruity. The base is composed of moss, patchouli, and musk.

It is available as 70 ml EDT.

Bergamot Lemon Mandarin Orange

Tarragon Lavender Sage Galbanum

Oakmoss Patchouli Musk Sandalwood Cedar

Cool Water

Quasar Fragrance Reviews

igordeme
igordeme

A good, but commom perfume. I am not sure, but everybody says it is a copy of Cool Water, from Davidoff.
I would rate it as 3/5.

thalestv
thalestv

this is a classic scent of perfumes for men and boys here in Brazil, is very good, and adequate all times. it is indispensable. already had one and advise for those who have doubts about choosing perfumes. :)

jadder.bragga
jadder.bragga

Cool water is much better than this. Quasar is a loud synthetic lemon scent, with excess of cheap alcohols (i.e. etilic). Sometimes is resembles more a body odor (sweat) than anything else.

priquearaujo
priquearaujo

Delicious, but it could be better!

queops
queops

This fragrance has a refreshing,clean and unusual facet(s) of tobacco,creating an innovative aspect to the action fresh fragrances,musk,dry moss,some flowers more eclectic,of course invigorating citrus,this is how I define this fragrance that scored good times.

valvulado
valvulado

My first "signature scent". And I believe, the first of many Brazilian boys, in the 90's.

A good fragrance.

agatha.lg
agatha.lg

my boyfriend wears it and i like the scent, i think its because it reminds me of him and i like perfumes with floral notes. the fixation on him is very good. it lasts the whole day/night and you can smell it from a distance.

bp
bp

A cheap copy of Cool Water, which still does not cease to be a good perfume.

amilcar
amilcar

Well, I'm Brazilian and must say this is quite common here, to be the first cologne of a guy, and was my first. Good, not a real EDT but serves well in Brazilian northeast temperatures. Here it is a teenager hot spot. Unfortunately not for adults, lacks on silage and projection, just being a good cologne.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Tried a sample and I must say that as much as I remember from astronomy at college - Quasar is something unreachable (to us, Earth residents).
Quasar is extremely heavy, unpredictable, mysterious, powerful, bright galaxy... Gosh, I could count for hours, nevertheless, the fragrance does not possess any of these characteristics.
Quasar according to O Boticario is shy, calm, soothing, weak and unremarkable.
Very disappointing, since the fragrance name suggests fireworks.
Oh, well...

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

Very refreshing and invigorating fragrance. It is a vibrant and slightly fruity scent wich shares remarkable similarities with Davidoff's Cool Water in its structure.
Not an one-of-a-kind, but still very pleasant and straight simple fragrance that ladies like a lot.

3nigm4_br
3nigm4_br

In my opinion this scent (like the vast majority of Boticario) is a copy of Cool Water, but does not have the same projection and the same setting of the CW, but is very well done.

zecheiroso
zecheiroso

It smells, well, nice.
It's supposed to be Cool Water's poor cousin, which is (I was told) already Green Irish Tweed's kinda poor cousin.
I can't recall its development well enough to make a full review.

periquito89
periquito89

Do you want to know how O Boticário Quasar is? Think about Davidoff's Cool Water. Very, very similar. I dare say that I prefer Quasar just because I think it is lighter than Cool Water, which means (for me), a little less enphatic on the synthetic side. Unfortunately, it doesn't last.

Quasar by O Boticario 3.30 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Quasar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Quasar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Quasar by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Quasar by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Davidoff Cool Water Paco Rabanne Black XS Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Guerlain Guerlain Homme O Boticario Malbec Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Carolina Herrera CH Men Ralph Lauren Polo Black DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood