Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Styletto O Boticario for men

Styletto O Boticario for men
dislike

Styletto O Boticario for men Pictures

Authentic deeply masculine, fragrance that gives away elegance and pride in a sporting tone. Styletto is for a man of remarkable style who seeks authenticity.

Bergamot, lemon, mandarin, lavender and rosemary open the fragrance followed by the heart of geranium, lavender, wormwood and tarragon, settling at the base of Patchouli and Oak moss.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Lavender Rosemary

Geranium Wormwood Tarragon Coriander

Patchouli Oakmoss Amber

Drakkar Noir

Styletto Fragrance Reviews

arigarj
arigarj

Citrus, sour, masculine. Starts a little funky, urine-like, then it dries to a good wood + citrus. Good to wear at the office.

ThiagoRRGomes
ThiagoRRGomes

One of my father´s favorite!
Probably one of the first fragrances I have ever sensed!
Good for a day at work.
Intense, woody and serious!
An unexpensive option from Brazil.

thalestv
thalestv

I Particularly's not like the smell That Reminds Me beetle. I prefer the styletto elegance,
that is far more sophisticated and has wood notes lightly sweetened by apple and bergamot notes. the freshness marked by lavender and mandarin. I have not found it here at the site styletto elegance but is better than this. :)

queops
queops

was my first for adult perfume...i love it

[email protected]
parfumbazon@hotmail.com

I like this! It's a good wood fragrance.

periquito89
periquito89

There is something a little old-fashioned about this scent from the middle of 80's. I read that is somehow similar to Gucci Nobile, which I didn't have the chance to know. Starts strong, a little harsh, very citrus, sour not sweet, and quickly becomes soft, like many scents from this brand. Truly masculine, not a "neutral" one, is nice to (re)discover it.
Edit: I said "Gucci Nobile" once I read in some place about it. But seens to be a consensus that is actually related to Drakkar Noir. So as Ágilis, by Água de Cheiro (another brazilian brand - I like that), which one may be even more related to.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Styletto fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about O Boticario Styletto, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Styletto by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Styletto by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

O Boticario Connexion Ralph Lauren Polo Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Hermes Terre d'Hermes O Boticario Arbo Christian Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Versace Versace Pour Homme Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport O Boticario Dimitri Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Christian Dior Fahrenheit O Boticario Portinari Carolina Herrera 212 Men Chanel Allure Homme Sport Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Versace Dreamer