Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Green « Groups

Uomini O Boticario for men

Uomini O Boticario for men
dislike

Sensual, expressive and elegant fragrance that highlights male attractiveness.

It opens with lemon leaves, bergamot and galbanum, followed by the heart of thyme and basil. Oak moss, musk, sandalwood and vetiver form the base.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

Lemon Tree Bergamot Galbanum

Thyme Basil

Oakmoss Sandalwood vetyver Musk

Uomini Fragrance Reviews

MSL
MSL

A truly distinctive scent; a lemom-peel-citrus with something else. What? Hard to say. Maybe fruit. Maybe leather. Maybe gold... Yummy and very masculine. Very versatile: can be used both at night and during the day. I love it because it was my perfume during late adolescence and early adulthood; so it can bring me great memories... I don't know if it's a great copy of 'D&G Pour Homme' because I haven't bought this yet. I will always have a bottle of 'Uomini'.

HCMS
HCMS

Why do I smell tea and fig on this one? I love it though.

gzalvares
gzalvares

good copy of D&G pour Homme

ThiagoRRGomes
ThiagoRRGomes

Too sweet! Not good at all!
Barato e doce demais! Impressionante que as pessoas que o consomem não conseguem usar na dosagem ideal!
Diabéticos: CUIDADO!

Funnybone
Funnybone

Um perfume muito masculino e que recebe muitos elogios, nao no brasil pois è muito popular mais aqui na europa sim.

Fahl
Fahl

I bought the deodorant to try . The fragrance is terribly sweet on my skin. So sweet that seems a woman's perfume. I can only sense a sweet galbanum. If dolce & gabbana pour homme is like this, I will hate it.

chrisaxp
chrisaxp

This is an incredibly refreshing scent. It is filled with tropical sweetness and a darker richness in the dry down. It is like dancing with a sultry Brazilian woman, pulling her close to you and finding the scent of her body intoxicating.

It is sweet almost too citrusy at the start but the dry down is very sexy. A fantastic cologne.

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

This is not bad. But it could be simply described as a shameless rip-off of Dolce & Gabanna pour homme at a much more affordable price.
Well, let's put it this way: it was "inspired" by D&G.

I used to wear this one a few years ago, when I was in the university. Because of it, Uomini brings me back so many fond memories from those days, from those people... that alone could make my opinion be somewhat biased, but I can't help but keep recommending this one.

KS84
KS84

Saultry exotic, tropical sweetness, or is it spicy. Very much like D&G pour homme, maybe a bit sweeter.

To me, it's one of those colognes that when you wear it, your nose doesn't exactly smell the delight other noses are smelling.

Longevity: 7-9 hrs (with 3 sprays on my dry skin)
CON: Horrible bottle, looks cheap.

Sensual, expressive and elegant fragrance that highlights male attractiveness.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

guest_donissety
guest_donissety

That`s a good one smell like dolce&gabbana

Diegof7
Diegof7

Muito parecido com o Dolce Gabanna tradicional, fixa pouquíssimo uma vez comprei um e devolvi !!

Uomini by O Boticario 3.48 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about O Boticario Uomini fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about O Boticario Uomini, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Uomini by O Boticario. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Uomini by O Boticario represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ralph Lauren Polo Black O Boticario Malbec Versace Versace Pour Homme Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Hermes Terre d'Hermes O Boticario Portinari Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS Mont Blanc Individuel DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Dior Dior Homme Sport Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Carolina Herrera 212 Men Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Joop! Joop! Homme Wild Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Dior Fahrenheit Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men